- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. I start too much stuff, and it gets hard... 

There is gonna be one more chapter.

Enjoy! :)

The people at Sarah's feet continued their work not having the slightest idea that she had fallen asleep. They noticed the lack of movement, but were too afraid to stop licking her dirty smelly soles. Some of them had got flooded with her pussy juices as she had orgasmed and were now fighting with sticky goo restricting their movements. Those who were still free started licking her love juice as well. They thought that showing the will to oblige the giantess would help them win better treatment.

Tom was still lying between her big and long toe and he savoured each breath he took as the incredible smell continued to overwhelm his mind. He looked at all the people on Sarah's other foot and felt another orgasm build up in his body, as he saw the difference between them and the giantess and admired this show of dominance. Little bugs crawling on goddess' soles. That was what they were. What he was.

He felt the gap between giantess' toes expand as she grew, and witnessed the two massive feet fill up the space inside the crater slowly. He could not help but wonder how big she was going to get.

As time went by police, fire brigade and ambulance sirens started to appear all around the city, people trying to save those whose lives were still not lost in the mayhem caused by the raging giantess. Everything she had done in the city centre had taken only a few minutes, and the authorities needed some time to check if all the nonsensical calls were not just silly pranks.

Luckily the giantess seemed to have settled down after she had started playing with a group of people she had gathered. 

The crews were now helping to evacuate all the citizens before the advent of the military. They were slowly checking every building and street corner in order to make sure that no one was going to be around during the bombing of the giantess. They looked inside every car wreck to try and save every life, although basically everyone in the streets in that part of the city had been eaten or crushed by the giantess.

"Hey! She is sleeping! You can get off her feet now!" Shouted a firefighter as his crew adjusted the ladder for the people to be able to climb down to the ground and helped them out. "Hey, come on, you have to escape while you still can!" he said to Tom, and seeing no reaction, began dragging him towards the others.

"Fuck off! I am staying here!" Struggled Tom, and kicked the firefighter causing him to fall down to the ground.

"Are you crazy?!" Shouted another fireman, before restricting Tom with his strong arms, and forcing him to climb off the giantess' foot. "You are going to pay for this, mad man!"

"It doesn't matter! Nothing else matters anymore. The entire city is gonna be crushed under these majestic feet!"

The fireman did not reply in any way. Instead he was already busy helping other people, including his comrade. There was no time to waste.

...

"There she is!" Said general Stanford when his chopper appeared right above Sarah. The military were flying high up in the clouds, making their best effort to stay way out of giantess' reach. 

"Is she asleep?" asked Henry, the second in command with hope. He knew that getting rid of her was going to be much easier that way.

"That's right."

"Should we proceed?"

"Not yet. We are waiting for the evacuation process to be over. No person can be overlooked. The explosion is gonna take a few buildings down along with the giant woman."

"Holly shit, she is extremely huge! Wasn't she supposed to be smaller than this?! Her body is taking the entire street!"

"She is growing constantly. Let's just hope we make it in time..."

Sarah's body was beginning to wedge into the walls of the skyscrapers situated on both sides of the broad street. She must have been twice as big as prior to falling asleep, meaning her current height was about 1000 feet! Standing up she would sure have towered over the buildings! 

The cracks that have appeared in the walls due to her jumping were expanding as her body slowly continued to grow. The crews were doing their best, but still did not manage to lead all the people to safety before the skyscrapers began to collapse.

Sarah moaned in her sleep as large pieces of rubble fell on her body and exploded at the points of impact, raining on bystanders. Still asleep, she rolled to the side and pressed her massive body into the buildings as if to hug a pillow or bed sheets. The structures crumbled and collapsed fully, covering her upper body. She moved her legs a little causing even greater destruction.

"There is no time, general! People are getting killed anyway! We have to finish this now, before she wakes up!"

Stanford looked at Henry. He seemed to be fighting with the truth, looking for proper arguments, but he knew that his second in command was right, "Yes... Sadly there is no way around it. Proceed!"

Henry's look expressed sadness, but also approvement. He was glad that the general made the right decision. The sacrifice of the people, who were destined to die anyway, would not be in vain now. He admired the man for taking this burden and responsibility on himself.

Soon the rockets were launched and hit directly at Sarah's body. Immense shockwave went through the air knocking down several rows of buildings, creating a large clearing with the giantess' body lying directly in the middle.

Sarah woke up to the overwhelming feeling of pain in her abdomen. Her wounds were not deep, but covered a large area, causing much pain. She groaned trying to get up.

"Holly shit, she is still alive!" screamed the second in command. 

The general did not reply. All he could do was watch as bloody scars disappear from the giantess' skin, and her body begins to expand faster than ever before. 

The energy from all the explosions had caused the cells in Sarah's body to multiply at extremely rapid pace, much faster than during her initial growth spurt. Her height quickly doubled. Then it doubled again. And again.

The growing body of the giantess was clearly visible in all parts of the city and the panic it caused far exceeded that accompanying her first appearance. Of course it only made the escape that much more difficult. The streets soon got blocked with cars and later with throngs of helpless people. Even walking on car roofs did not help, as every square foot of free surface was taken. The people who were still standing on the ground got trampled by their like during unsuccessful attempts of fleeing the endangered city.

The giantess soon outgrew the crater which had been created during the assault. Skyscrapers, still containing helpless people, were swept away and ground under immeasurable amounts of flesh. 

The giantess rolled onto her, now perfectly new abdomen, and moaned as her boobs and nether regions rubbed against the city. Entire buildings fell over in a domino effect, before being smashed flat by Sarah's godlike form. She squeezed her breasts together relishing in the destruction. She was a true goddess now, and no force known to mankind had a chance of even touching her.

At around 8000 feet Sarah's growth spurt began to slow down to finally stop at a round number of 10000.

She slowly lifted herself up, her head now reaching the clouds.

She gave out a deafening evil laugh, which vibrated through the air, reaching the farthest outskirts of the entire country.

"What have we done..." The general fell on his knees, and stared blankly at the immense destruction unfolding before his very eyes.

Noticing the military machines flying in the direction away from her, Sarah extended her arm, and managed to get hold of all of them. She managed to grab them gently enough to avoid them exploding completely, but there were still many casualties. 

Making her best effort not to kill them with pure movement of air, she very slowly brought the catch above her mouth.

General Stanford looked at the terrifying chasm opening below them in awe. Saliva drops, each as big as a pond, covered her tongue and her overwhelmingly hot moist breath caused an itching sensation on his body.

As the goddess finally released them from her grip, the ships began to free fall and many of them exploded upon impact.

General managed to climb out of the mangled wreck, only to realise that Sarah's acidic saliva began to eat away at his shoes. Looking for escape he climbed back into the wreck, but the leviathan of a tongue was already retracting, and massive lips began to close.

When Sarah swallowed, the already half dissolved machines, the people even less intact, got smashed against the roof of her mouth, and liquified by the grinding flesh and corrosiveness ran down her throat.

The goddess was barely even able to feel it, and her hungry stomach rumbled for food. 

Licking her lips she leant down, and closed her hungry mouth around one of the skyscrapers. She ripped it out of the ground, and felt it break and pop inside her mouth like a piece of bubbly chocolate. She swallowed the molten block of concrete down with a gulp that could be heard from miles away.

Seeing a wide street overstuffed with truly miniscule people she squeezed her tongue flat onto it, and let it slide along its entire length. A Somewhat different taste of thousands of lives caressed her taste buds making her moan with pleasure as she admired the symphony of rich flavours.

Extending her arms she reached far out into the front, and swept the buildings towards herself, grinding them against the mountains of her breasts. 

She greedily bit into the rubble, and swallowed mouthful after a mouthful. The concrete was only able to satisfy her initial hunger, as it did not contain many nutrients. She was able to fill her stomach up fairly quickly, but the urge to devour was going to reappear very soon.

Sarah's pussy was leaking with juices, but the city buildings were far too weak and small to serve as dildos.

She decided that it was time to look for some suitable sex toys and maybe some more nourishing food. She raised herself up to her full height.

She lifted one of her feet over the buildings, and wiggled her toes with anticipation.


"I told you!" said Tom to the fireman next to him with satisfaction.

They were both standing in a large crowd, of all the people evacuated from Sarah's feet when she was still asleep. They were among the ones lucky enough to have managed to get far enough away, and avoid getting crushed during Sarah's unexpected growth spurt. Even after her most recent acts of cruelty, they were still alive. That is only until now, as at that very moment Sarah's divine foot was casting its shadow on them.

Tom spread his arms to the sides in a T-pose, accepting his fate. A broad smile appeared on his face, and his short hair danced in the wind, like in a movie scene. 

The mighty toes wiggled a little, and Sarah's godlike foot came down slowly.

First it kissed the roofs of the surrounding skyscrapers, and the rubble started raining on the helpless people. Then the entire structure gave in, and fell onto the streets below. The people were screaming and thrashing around, but there was no escape.

Only a tight space was left, and the firefighter kept talking to himself unable to believe in what had befallen them.

Meanwhile Tom was smiling ceaselessly. He could hear the sounds of concrete crumbling and metal folding all around him. People's bones were breaking, and their blood was washing over him. He soon joined the thin mush, his last feelings being those of another hands-free orgasm shaking his body and utter bliss as he too got crushed.

Sarah giggled feeling the soft structures crumbling under her foot. Pressing it deep into the ground, she began walking towards the sea, smothering everything in her path, huge tremors getting rid of all that was left untouched by her soles.


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are welcome :) Remember about ratings :)