- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, it looks like I need to split the ending into two chapters, so this is the one before the last now.

Seems like Sarah has left the town, but I don't wanna change the title. 😂

The size is getting out of my comfort zone a little bit, so I apologise if something doesn't add up. Enjoy!

The two-month cruise to Africa and back was the greatest success of the Votre Voyage company. The awfully rich customers had been able to experience the highest quality of luxury, without the slightest reason to complain, on a scale never seen before.

Five massive cruise ships, each one holding more than twenty thousand passengers, were steadily gliding towards the coastline. 

The true wonders of the most modern technology created under the direct supervision of the world’s greatest engineers were all much larger than the highest skyscrapers in the world, and the experience such a trip provided must have been truly unforgettable.

It would seem as though nothing could affect the mood of well rested and relaxed people during the journey back from the best holidays of their lives, but as more and more bizarre messages continued to flood the media, the tension began to build in the air.

The company owner who was present the entire time during the trip gave a speech to assure his customers that whatever events should occur, his ships would always be able to provide them with safety, and withstand the most harsh of conditions.

This seemed to have helped the people settle down a bit, but the relief was short lived, as they were soon surrounded by the military, who forced the cruise ships to turn back, because of the fact that it was too dangerous to approach the coast line before the threat was taken care of. 

It was then that the rockets exploded in the city with a deafening blast, and tons of debris were sent into the air, forming a massive cloud, clearly visible despite the grand distance.

Then they saw it. The massive shape of a young woman expanding, pressing the buildings to the sides and grinding them to dust. They heard a loud moan as she squeezed her breasts together relishing in her newly acquired power. 

When she finally stood up, they heard the terrifying sound of her villainous laughter which filled their hearts with the purest essence of fear.

With her hand she catched something in the air and guided it into her mouth. From the distance it was impossible for the cruise ships’ passengers to tell what it was.

Since the people were already in full panic mode by this point, and continued to run around frantically, bumping into each other, the soldiers decided not to share the harsh truth with them in order not to cause any more chaos. Instead they made sure to help save those of the civilians who had found themselves in water, as the ship’s crew had difficulties saving them in the everpresent chaos.  

It was not long before the inconceivably huge woman started walking in their direction.

They could see the soles of her gigantic feet as she was getting near. Each step covered a humongous area of a few buildings and explosions of dust were erupting wherever she stood, briefly obstructing the view, before her next 2000 feet long step came to the foreground. The tip of her monstrous tongue made a circle around her lips; she had already noticed them.

“We will slow her down!” the soldier in command told the captain of the main ship and the owner of Votre Voyage through the radio. “Run away as fast as you can!”

“All the ships, full speed! Away from the giantess!” the entrepreneur shouted into his walkie talkie. “Thank you,” he said to the commander. 

He wanted to wish them good luck, or comfort them in some other way, but in the end did not say anything. He feared it might sound awfully out of place given the situation. Afterall, battling the giantess meant certain death. He decided to put all his focus on his duty, and take his clients to safety.


The military forces currently present at the site consisted of six large battleships, equipped with long distance cannons and a few smaller units, much faster and more agile, but of considerably weaker warfare. All of them were heading straight for the colossal woman, who was now submerged in water almost up to her knees.

Still at the seemingly safe distance, they fired a few shots, all of which hit her skin, but failed to inflict any considerable damage. It seemed as though they were unable to do even as little as scratch her at this point.

She lowered herself down a bit, so that her lap was just above the surface of the sea. She spread the lips of her juice dripping pussy.

“Come on, let’s see if those ships of yours are any good!” Her voice boomed.

“What the fuck?! Does she want us to sail right into her cunt?!” one of the soldiers shouted. “Bitch!”

He fired a missile right at her pussy.

The colossal girl elicited a surprised gasp as the explosion caressed her sensitive flesh. Her hips bucked a little, creating tidal waves and almost sinking the ships with this one seemingly insignificant movement, and her breath set some of the surrounding clouds in motion. She reached for the ship from which the missile had originated and held it in front of the monster of her love tunnel. It was smaller than her thumb, and the hull started buckling in just from her gentle touch alone.

“Be sure to shoot a lot when you are inside me. I believe that despite your meagre size, you still have the chance of giving me some pleasure." She smiled at the ship encouragingly, before squeezing it deep into her vagina.

The muscle twitched a little, flattening the ship in an instant. There was a small explosion which caused some more fluids to gush out of her pussy as it contracted in response to a pleasurable stimulus.

“Mmm, I need more,” she moaned and scooped up all the remaining five ships, which were trying to lure her further away from the helpless tourists, but instead were caught in an instant without any need for Sarah to do as little as budge an inch.

She relaxed her pussy and inserted the ships into herself as gently as possible.

The air inside the muscular tunnel, if there was any, was even more corrosive than her breath, all her body fluids with low pH becoming lethal at her inconceivable size. 

As the next wave of pussy juice flooded the ships, the infrastructure on their decks soon began to lose its form. All the survivors had hidden inside, trying to escape the unavoidable, but the acidic pussy juice soon began eating through the steel walls at their weak points such as riveting and holes. 

Sarah had managed to keep her pussy relaxed all this time, which was the only reason why some soldiers were still alive. She was waiting for the soldiers to try and defend themselves first instead of just simply smashing them to paste with a contraction of her pelvic muscles, hoping for increased pleasure in the end.


“We have no other choice,” said the soldier in command into the intercom, as the walls around him continued to backle in more and more. “We are going to die in the next few seconds. You have all been extremely brave! Let’s hope that our sacrifice won’t be in vane!”

He pressed on a large red button, on his ship's self destruction panel, which was designed especially for such an occasion. When faced with inevitable death while fighting such an inconceivably strong enemy, there was always a possibility to destroy the entire ship as the last strongest attempt of putting up resistance.

Sarah’s pussy quenched hard in response to the strongest explosion so far, stifling most of its force. Thick grey goo shot out of her vagina along with a huge outburst of smoke. Delicious tingles went up and down her spine, but it was all still not enough to push her over the edge fully. 

She walked towards the real prize she had really been after all the time since she had first seen it, the ship remains corroded by her cum and torn to pieces by the explosions and contractions, falling out of her pussy.

Not once did she notice the smaller vessels roaming around her and shooting. The waves caused by her movement as she set into motion annihilated them completely.


“S-she is coming this way, Brad,” The captain voiced, moving back from the railing. “What do we do?”

The owner of the Votre Voyage looked at his friend. His face was pale and devoid of emotions. “I don’t know Tim... This trip was supposed to be the biggest success of our lives…” he said, “Who could have expected it would end like this...” He sighed, and looked the captain in the eye with newly found resolve. “The least we can do is make sure that everyone hides under the deck. Let’s go back to the control room. I will give one last speech to our clients.”


The speech was projected through loudspeakers onto all the ships, and the crew searched the decks in order to make sure that everyone went inside. 

The people were supposed to stay in their rooms and hold onto their beds for safety. They were told that the ships were designed to withstand the hardest of conditions, but unsurprisingly it did little to none to help them settle down.

It was obvious that even the strongest structures made by humans could be crushed in the palm of the giant teenager with similar effort to that required for crumpling a piece of aluminium foil, not to mention her pussy…


For most of the people who had been unlucky enough to have found themselves in this deadly predicament the thought of the giantess satisfying her carnal pleasures at the expense of their very lives was truly terrifying and greatly humiliating, but there were also a few, who seemed to be having way more fun than they should.

A group of three young men, who have managed to gain a fortune by creating and releasing high quality size content, had hidden behind some of the infrastructure on the deck, not wanting to miss out on anything from what was going to happen. 

It was the realisation of their deepest, craziest fantasies, and despite the immense danger they stayed on the deck in order to witness it fully. 

Having created countless size animations, comics and the like, they understood that any attempts of escape were futile. 

For all the others it was a tragedy, but the three men were too turned on by the sight of the approaching goddess to be worried.

"I think that there is no one around anymore, guys," whispered Ron, visibly excited.

"Yeah," answered Frank, who had already taken out his camera.

"Put it away, and make sure you pay attention to every detail rather than fiddle with the camera," said the last man, whose name was Chuck, "I mean, you don't honestly think we are getting out of this alive, do you?"

"Shut up!" hissed Ron, "She is gone!"

"What?" Chuck looked around disoriented.

"No way!" Frank pinched himself, "Don't tell me it was all just a dream!"

A massive sea wave which came from the place where the giantess used to be reached their vessel and made it sway violently.

"What the hell?" Chuck said to himself, looking at the sky, "Did she jump up, or-"

Before the man was able to put all of his thoughts into words, he got the answer to his question.

Two humongous mounds of flesh appeared on both sides of the ship as the giantess suddenly emerged from the endless masses of water below.

She relaxed her body, letting it float on the surface, and the ship, squeezed between her breasts, was lifted out of the water fully. 

“Holly shit!” the three men shouted in unison.

They could no longer see any other of the ships. The vessel shook as the giantess moved her legs and arms, swimming away with her catch. A deafening rumble erupted from her hungry stomach, as the cold metal of a potential meal teased Sarah’s skin next to it on the outside.

“Ho, ho, my belly is happy to meet you,” the enormous woman giggled. “But it is gonna have to wait, as I have other plans for you right now!”

Sarah squeezed her breasts together, creating numerous bends in the ship’s hull, and let a satisfying ‘Mmm…’ sound, seeing that it was much more sturdy than all the other constructions she had had a chance to play with. “This shall do just fine,” she murmured, and gave a villainous guttural laugh.

She seized the cruise ship with her hand, and stood up. She lifted it up to her face, and was surprised to see the barely visible points being three men who were still present on the deck. To her they were around as tall as a grain of thin sand each, and she could not even recognise their features. Short hair told her that the three were most likely men. 

“Are you not afraid, boys?” She smirked devilishly, leaking her lips. She put her ear just above them, struggling to pick up the faint sounds of their screams.

“Hi!”

“You are hot!”

“Yeah, we love you!”

“Wow, are you serious?” she asked, her head still to the side; making sure not to melt or otherwise annihilate them with her breath. This revelation was very shocking to her, as all the reactions so far had been those of complete terror and hate. She moved the ship away from her face in order for the tinies to get a good look at it. “Is this why you didn’t hide from me?” She sang, making a duck face, and brought them back up to her ear to hear their faint replies.

“Yes!”

“There is no escape from you, goddess!”

“That’s right, and so we chose to witness you in your full glory!”

“Interesting…” she mused. “Is there something that you would like to see in particular? Before I kill you too, that is.” She grinned.

“Shit, guys, what do we do?” Frank asked.

“Maybe we should ask her to let us watch her play with the other ships, before you know…” Sam replied.

“Feels bad, getting off to the torment of all those other people,” Chuck added. “But I guess it is not that bad if we are destined to share their fate in the end anyway…”

“Yeah, besides that was why we did not hide in the first place,” Sam concluded, his face turning red from shame. “Though, deciding the fate of other people…”

“Hey, what the hell are you doing there?” one of the crewmen shouted from behind one of the doors which had just opened about a hundred feet away.. “Quickly, come here!”

“Leave us alone!” shouted Frank, annoyed. “It’s none of your business!”

“What? Get here right now, you brat!” Another man appeared, before both of them came out onto the deck in order to drag the stubborn young fetishists to safety by force.

Before they could reach them, a massive finger came down from the skies, and obliterated them completely, creating a massive dent in the deck, and knocking Sarah’s three privileged toys off their feet.

“So? Have you decided yet?” asked the giantess, putting her finger between her lips, and licking the blood off ostentatiously. Of course she did not even feel it, but she looked like she was in utter delight. “I am hungry and horny, you know?” she complained.