- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I don't know, guys... It doesn't seem like the time has come to finish this story yet.

Should I change the title to:

'Sarah's Adventure In Town (and beyond)' and make her devour or otherwise destroy the entire planet? 🤪 Tell me what you think.

“Alright!” shouted Frank. “I would like you to play with our ship using your feet!”

“Oh? Are you sure you want me to play with  y o u r  ship?” giggled the giantess. “I thought you would want to survive a bit longer than that.” She raised one of her enormous feet out of the water, and rotated the sole upwards. “Hold on tight, hehe.”

Feeling the ship surge downwards, the three men ran for the handrail as fast as they could. They managed to reach it at the last moment, just when the giantess rotated the ship to the side and spread her long toes in order to stuff it between them. The vessel was a bit too wide and got compressed when forced between her big and second toes. 

“Are you enjoying yourselves?” Sarah giggled, curling her toes which caused the ship to bend in half with a delightful crunch. “Mmm… I sure am!”

The young fetishists were now lying on the handrail, as their part of the deck had been rotated so that it was perpendicular to the ground. They had a perfect view of the giantess’ sole which spread below them like a massive mountainous paysage of valleys and hills. Above and behind, they could see her toes gripping their vessel. Its middle part was completely crushed and had adjusted to the spaces between the toes, filling them perfectly. They could only imagine the hell the people who were still inside must have been put through. 

Sarah brough her foot up to her face and observed the tinies from up close. She also inspected the damage she had inflicted. She extended her tongue and licked her own sole. “It’s a pity you are so small. I would  k i l l  for a nice foot massage,” she purred.

“She is so hot,” said Frank, his hand travelling into his pants, even though he was struggling to hold onto the handrail. 

“I know, right?” replied Ron. “Maybe we should give her a challenge, and say that she has to let us live if she doesn’t complete it?”

“What do you mean?” inquired Chuck. “Do you have any particular idea?”

“Well, we could challenge her to try and swallow one of the ships in one piece. There is no way she could do that-”

“G-guys…” Frank interrupted them, pointing towards the windows with his finger.

An older man, maybe in his fifties, had opened his cabin's window and was aiming at them with a double barrel. 

“Oh fuck!” Ron and Chuck shouted simultaneously, just before a loud bang could be heard, and a bullet bounced off the metal pipe right next to them. Thankfully the man was having difficulty aiming with all the swinging and swaying of the wreck. 

“You bastards! How can you be getting off to other people's deaths! I will kill you!” Another shot followed. The piece of lead hit dangerously close to Frank's head.

While the man was trying to reload, he stood up, and started running, but Ron lost his balance and fell.  The fall, however, was not fatal, far from it. In fact he landed on Sarah’s palm which was waiting just a few inches below him.

“Looks like some toys are jealous of the others,” she said. “I don’t like that!”

She waited till all the three men came onto her palm and lifted her foot, which was still holding the ship, high into the air. She was astonished to see how flexible her body had become. She was the most perfect version of herself, and she loved it.

The gun wielder got smashed against the floor with a terrifying amount of force as the ship wreck travelled through the air at inconceivable speeds. His ears had blasted, and his head was spinning. More than one bone was surely broken too. He tried getting up, but was unable to move a finger. For a moment there was silence, but then, the room started shaking violently, and the helpless man was thrown around. The floor became the ceiling, the ceiling became the wall. He heard all sorts of cracking and crushing sounds echo all around him and noticed his room getting darker and darker, as the ship was being crushed. Or maybe was it just his consciousness fading?

Outside, Sarah was wiggling her toes, curling them around the ship, she held high above her head. She moved her big toe forward in order to bend it towards the space between her other toes, then she curled them around it, crushing it like thick aluminium foil. She spread her digits and shook her foot in order to move the undamaged part of the vessel into the right place. After that she lowered her foot down, so that the tiny man standing on her palm could see it and continued to mould and shape it.

The three men marvelled at the infinite power and agility of her beautiful, long toes, as they twisted and mangled the wreck. The weirdest part was still to come, though.

When Sarah was satisfied with the little ball of freckled steel she had turned the cruise ship into, she grabbed it with her fingers, and cheerfully said, “I can’t let it go to waste!” She then shoved the ball between her lips and started to chew. “Mmm… It really melts in the mouth…” She swallowed the half molten pulp with delight, her tongue making a long circle around her lips and looked at the boys. “So, what would you like me to do next?”

“I guess you can forget about your challenge, Ron,” said Chuck.

Ron did not reply. Just like Frank he was too busy jerking off to be talking, especially that he was just about to ejaculate into his pants. He did not care about his life anymore. He would gladly give it away to nourish this goddess who had granted them the grace of talking to her, and not only that! She also listened! She was too divine of a woman to be loved. She could only be worshipped. Her breath alone was enough to melt steel. Had she not held her hand in the sea water, they would all probably have gotten killed by her sweat alone by now. 

“So, what now? I guess I am gonna have to carry you around then,” she stated. “It looks like my other toys are escaping!”

As she set into motion, the tiny men stood between the lines of her palm. They kneeled down and held onto the edges of shallow trenches.


“Poor people…” cried Brad. “I should have protected them…”

“There is nothing we can do!” said the captain, seeing the giantess turn towards them. He heard her voice. “I guess it’s our turn now…”

The giant teenager cut the distance that stood between them very quickly. She grabbed the ship closest to her and stopped.

“What should I do with this one?” she said to her palm, showing it to it. The captain and the company owner obviously could not see the tiny men who were standing there. “I know what you guys want!” visibly not having gotten any reply, she added with a lewd grin.

She lowered both of her hands, levelling them with her crotch. The massive monster of her pussy was dripping with juices. She rubbed the tip of the ship against her erect clitoris a few times. She dipped the very tip of the vessel between the folds, and gave it a squeeze. It freckled a bit, but did not fall apart completely. She took it out, and licked her love juice off of it. 

“Mmm… nice!” The hulk was already reacting with the viscous substance, and she felt the all too familiar metallic taste. She finally went on to insert it into herself fully.

All the infrastructure on the deck was cut off and smothered by the edges of her love tunnel upon entrance. Loud scratching accompanied the process of insertion. But Sarah was not going to be gentle this time. Finally having found something close to sturdy enough to satisfy her urges, she began to furiously fuck herself with it. She tilted her head back, and opened her mouth, feeling the sharp edges, before they were cut off and evened out, by her crushing muscles.

Her dildo soon began to fall apart, and she jumped forward, reaching for the next one. She completely forgot about her three admirers, but none of that mattered now. Had it ever mattered to her? Well, not really... As she reached for the next ship, they were lost forever in the depths of the ocean.

Sarah’s body hit the water, causing a massive tsunami, which flooded the two last cruise ships far at the front, almost drowning them. The giantess got hold of one of them. She lay on her back, and stuffed her new catch into her greedy cunt. Since she had sat down, her lower body was now underwater, and many passengers were annihilated by the pressure. The new ship arrived just in time to replace the leftovers of the initial one, exactly when Sarah felt her orgasm get near. She continued to finger herself furiously, shoving the vessel in and out at the same time. Finally she came. She pressed the ship deep into her cunt and fell backwards, lifting her hips, her head submerging underwater, where her stifled scream echoed, killing all the ocean life in the radius of a few miles.

A massive squirt exploded out of the water like a geyser, and the waste from the two of her disposable dildos coloured the water with a mix of white and grey mucus. Some of it reached the two remaining ships, and began to sizzle on the decks.

The giantess calmly sat back up. She threw her wet hair back, and pressed it against her head. She then slowly stood up, her lips slightly parted. Her cold eyes were fixated on the remaining escapees; the demand for food portrayed very clearly in her voracious gaze. Her stomach growled for food.  It was time to eat!


Brad watched in utter terror as she set into motion. In a few steps she reached them. She crouched down, her breasts just above the two ships, her huge arms cutting off any escape. She grabbed the other ship, and smiled. Her tongue slid out from between her lips. She gave a slow lick along the entire deck. The fat muscle was dripping with corrosive saliva, which immediately began to eat away at the hull. The digestion had already begun. Seeing that their demise was inevitable, some people left their cabins, and intended to jump off the ship into the sea; bad idea. Once on the deck, amidst the shaking they one by one slipped on the slime covered surface, and fell over. In great pain they struggled to get out of the corrosive substance, but there was nowhere to go. As their skin went off, leaving the bare, white bone, and the muscles failed, they were forced to lie down, waiting for death to come.

Sarah watched their struggles with an indifferent expression for a few seconds and gave a second lick. She enveloped the hull with her plushy lips, and sucked her saliva back in along with all that had been gathered in it. She swallowed it down. At the end her lips opened wider, and enveloped the vessel’s tip. Using her index finger, she pressed the ship all the way back into the entrance of her throat, and swallowed. The structure bent when her tongue lifted it up, and the first half was forced past her gullet. She sucked in a bit, not wanting to spill any spit with the dissolved nutrients still in it, and swallowed for the second time. The entire thing was squeezed into her throat and started to slide down slowly. She closed her eyes and licked her lips with content.

As her previous meal was being pulled down into her stomach to be digested, her hand was already extending to reach the next one. 

Brad felt his ship being lifted upwards, above the giantess’ head. She opened wide to welcome him in. With the ship hanging in the giant girl’s grip by its tip, the man, now lying on the windshield of his cabin, could see her pulsating throat open freakishly wide right below him. Sarah let go of the ship. Gravity itself pulled it towards its demise. Upon entering the throat, the fall came to a sudden halt. They were now slowly sinking in. 

Neither Brad nor Tim dared to utter a single word. They also did not try to communicate with any survivors or the passengers of their own ship. They just watched the hull of their vessel disappear in the melting hell below. Finally their cabin too was engulfed. It got dark. The emergency light provided a view of the organic walls undulating as they squeezed them down. The windshield broke from a stronger contraction, and the acrid air filled the room. Covering their faces with fabric of their clothes, the men escaped into the deeper part of the ship, to avoid being melted alive. Thankfully the door was on the side, not in the back of the cabin. 

Loud heartbeat of their devourer as well as the sounds of her breath accompanied the men as they struggled to descend the stairs sideways. Suddenly something began crushing the ship, and the walls around them freckled.

“What’s going on?!” asked Brad, horrified.

“I don’t know!” replied Tim. “Hold on!” He added, as they suddenly surged downwards. 

The descent came to a halt. For a moment there was silence. Then, a deafening rumble shook the vessel as the digestive muscles clenched around it. Loud sizzling could be heard after a new flood of acid was secreted. Another massive contraction came, and a loud burp could be heard somewhere high above. Then a few shakes of a slightly different nature came; Sarah must have contentedly patted her stomach.

A viscous liquid started leaking through the crevices, and raining on the two men. Their survival instincts told them to jump down, ignoring the stairs in a last desperate attempt of finding shelter. They landed on a group of people, who were gathered below. Someone got killed on the impact. A flood of stomach acid followed them, making any complaints impossible.

Another deafening rumble shook the wreck, and it was broken in half. The roaring muscles engulfed the crumbling structure in their crushing embrace, smearing everything into paste.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Reviews are welcome. Don't hesitate to check out my other stories. I spent a lot of time writing this week.