- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

Tarmac crumbled under her feet as Sarah walked along the street, her heavy footsteps sending tremors through the town. The buildings, now reaching her hips, were starting to get noticeably bigger and even the people could be seen more and more frequently, as the farther from the sight of her initial occurrence, the less of them knew what to expect from her. They just simply stood there watching the attractive, naked giantess in awe, not being able to fully believe in what was happening. It was not until she casually flattened one of the cars, with a family inside, under her giant foot during one of her strides, that the panic started to seriously set in. The people, now screaming frantically, started running away in all directions. 

Seeing this Sarah smiled widely, but did not chase any of them. She just watched in satisfaction as they were jumping to the sides and abandoning their vehicles, trying to avoid the fate of being crushed under her enormous feet. What concerned her the most at that very moment, was finding a bigger and more resilient sex toy to satisfy her sexual urges. She knew, she would always be able to get some tasty morsels to fill her hungry belly and would much prefer to combine eating and digesting her meal with a nice orgasm, as the sheer memory of swallowing the two morsels from before made the love juice drip out of her wet pussy. She was hoping to find a nice big bus, now that she has left the outskirts of the city. For the time being, she enjoyed the rich sensations of crushing everything that was unfortunate enough to find itself in her path, under the soles of her sensitive feet.

Suddenly she heard the sounds of sirens, and a few large police trucks appeared, heading her way. Up in the air, staying just slightly above the buildings, a small police chopper was accompanying them, its airscrew making repetitive shoving noises. Sarah licked her lips in anticipation. 

"Miss! I am John Johnson, a chief of this town's police force! Please stop! Given your amazing size, we do not assume that it is intentional, but you are killing people and causing damage to the city! We have to ask you to stop moving!" A voice coming from the loudspeaker of the chopper could be heard. "Should you not settle down, we will have to use force!

The trucks stopped in front of Sarah, blocking her way. Some were parked across the street, the others parallel, closing the passage completely. The chopper was hanging right above them, at the height of the giantess' breasts. Through the windows she could see two tiny men inside.

"Don't worry little ones. I am very careful with where I put my feet." She said without stopping, giving them a cute, innocent smile, before running the trucks over with her giant feet, the feeling of which caused her to elicit a girl-like giggle.

Loud screeching could be heard as the vehicles crumpled, writhed, folded and twisted under the massive feet of the giantess, the imprints of her toes and heels left visible between the freckled hills of steel. The policemen did not even manage to leave the cars before they got smothered under the soft, smooth soles. Their blood and gore, along with gasoline, were leaking from the piles of devastated metal. 

Some people, who got lucky enough to find themselves in the parts untouched by Sarah's feet, were still breathing, immobilised in the tight confinements of enclosed folds. However, it was not long before the girl suddenly stopped and let her huge ass fall down on the entire sight, pressing everything deep into the soft tarmac. 

The chopper had moved to the side escaping a pair of giant breasts and the men inside were watching her little performance in horror. John completely lost his composure. Not once in his entire career as a police officer, had there ever been an action, in which he would lose virtually all his men in the matter of seconds without any resistance. The terrifying power of the giantess became known. Without the slightest effort, she obliterated all his men completely. Furious, he got hold of his AK and opened a window.

"Fly closer to her face," he ordered the pilot.

The man reluctantly carried out his order. The chopper dropped down and found itself directly in front of the giantess' head. 

"You fucking bitch! You are gonna pay for this!" shouted John hatefully, before pulling the trigger. A fast series of lead bullets flew in the direction of the giantess' left eye. 

Feeling as if a fly had fallen into her eye, Sarah closed her eyelid and lifted her arm up to get rid of the disturbance.

John could see the giant girl rubbing her eye, trying to get rid of the unpleasant sensation caused by his bullets. He was happy to have inflicted some damage, but at the same time could not believe that that was all the bullets had been able to accomplish.

"Ok, let's go. For this, we are gonna need the help of the military," he said to the pilot and the chopper started to move up again.

Suddenly they could feel their world shake as a set of giant fingers closed around the machine. The giantess used her other hand to rip the airscrew out and asked, "Did you just call me a bitch?" Hearing no reply, she added, "I need something to serve as a compensation for your hurting my feelings! Well it is a pitty I crushed all those awesome dildos you've brought for me, but I think this tiny anal plug might be just enough for my ass!" 

"NO FUCKING WAY!!" yelled the chief of the police force and shot another series at her eyes.

"You disrespectful bug! You don't deserve to see the inside of my ass!"

The man could feel a pair of huge fingers catch his exposed torso and drag him out of the cabin. He was shaken violently, which almost caused him to throw up and dropped his gun. The giantess lay down on her back in the shadow between two buildings. She brought him close to her neck and dragged him down the entire length of her throat, between the two fleshy mountains and finally pressed him firmly against the skin under her left breast.

"Can you hear anything?" she asked.

The man could hear loud rumbling and sloshing noises as her stomach churned on its contents, the digestion fully kicked in. Why was she showing this to him?

"It's the policeman and medic I ate a while ago. They are being digested."

"So it's true! You monster! Why are you showing me all this?!" his voice cracked at the end of the sentence as the sudden realisation hit him.

She lifted him back up and held him above her face, "You don't know? It's where you are going as well!"

The man screamed as the giantess gave a short evil laugh and licked her lips hungrily. She was not looking at him like another, equal human being. Her glowing green eyes, piercing into his soul, the gaze of a greedy predator. To her, he was just another piece of food, a little tasty morsel, if anything more, then one that is not only tasty, but also entertaining to eat. The man began to wriggle around, trying to get free from her vice-like grip. The pretty face of the girl stood in stark contrast with her mean behaviour. He wondered if she had always been like this, or if the sudden boost of power had corrupted her. He would have never thought that it was possible for a young woman to be capable of executing such acts of cruelty. And it probably would not have been, if she had not become an unstoppable, horny giantess. Well, everything seems to be a matter of perspective!

"Oh yes! Remember to squirm just like this, when going down my throat! Hehe," Sarah instructed, visibly having fun, before throwing him in. 

She swallowed hard, ignoring the unfavourable position he was in. The man got squeezed through her throat forcefully, but there was no satisfying crack. Sarah must have grown another couple of feet, since this guy was much easier to swallow than the other two. He slid down her oesophagus fast, without the slightest hindrance. She could feel him wriggle a little, but compared to her previous snacks, this one turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. She must have been taller than two hundred feet now. She had to hurry if she wanted to check out that bus.

She turned her attention back to the little chopper in her other hand. She could feel the other man who was left inside trying to escape, but managed to curl her fingers around the entire thing, closing all of the escape routes and forcing him to stay. 

"I think I need to lube this first," the giantess said to herself more than to anyone else.

She lifted the machine up to her face and began running her huge tongue around it, while simultaneously letting an immense amount of spit fall out of her mouth, covering it in as much of a dense substance as possible. She even put the tiny chopper inside her mouth for a moment and sucked it like a lollipop. She kept taking it in and out as if it had been a dildo.

Bob, the pilot of the chopper had been desperately trying to find an opening, but Sarah's fingers had covered everything. Even through the window, which had been previously opened by his superior, he had not been able to escape. Having swallowed his chief, the giantess had directed her attention back to the chopper. He had watched with fear as the machine had been brought to her mouth. He had seen a pair of enormous lips part and a huge pink muscle emerge from between them. Giant tongue had been sliding all around the machine, covering it with thick layers of dense spit, which remained stuck to its surface and distorted the view. A flood of saliva had entered the cabin through the opened window and the pilot had closed it at the last moment, before more of it was able to get in and drown him completely. Just when the thought that he was going to be left alone entered his mind, the massive mouth had opened even wider and the entire fuselage had been placed inside. As the giantess had moved his chopper back and forth he had been able to see her throat and her uvula touch the front window. For a second he had feared that she was going to swallow down the entire machine. Finally she took him out of her mouth and he was able to see the light of the day again.

Feeling that it was lubricated enough, she pressed the saliva dripping cubicle against her butthole, which caused her to elicit a short, "Mmm..." and relaxed her anus. The tight muscle spread around the front of the chopper, but before Sarah was able to push it inside, the metal started to freckle. She did not like that. She did not want to crush her toy before having a chance to feel its full shape inside her tight anus. She realised that it might be easier to insert it tail-first. She turned the chopper around and began putting its tail boom into her rectum. She immediately felt a pleasant tingling sensation, which radiated through her spine and pussy. All the time she made sure that the pilot did not escape. His presence inside the machine was not going to affect her pleasure in a physical way, but the fact that he was going to get crushed inside of her, made her feel that much more turned on.

When the ring of her rectum had spread around the front windows, Bob's heart almost jumped out of his chest. He had heard the sound of the fuselage bulking in and had seen a spider's web of cracks appear on the glass. He had instinctively jumped out of his seat and hid in the back of the cubicle, trying to delay the unavoidable. 

Suddenly he fell forward and he had seen the butthole of the giantess getting away. Then he felt the machine rotating. He could now see two massive thighs and giant feet spread in s v-shape, resting on the walls of surrounding buildings. Before the feeling of relief managed to set in he realised that the chopper was being inserted again. This time, tail-first. To his horror, now it was happening much faster. He soon saw the tight muscle devour his tiny prison. On the flesh he could not see any traces of giant girl's excrement, but despite that the repulsive smell began to get in through the crevices, which were getting bigger with every contraction of the giant ring muscle. Finally a tip of the giant finger pressed the entire cabin inside with an audible pop. Bob saw the muscular ring tighten around the front window slowly and complete darkness engulfed him. Frightened, he turned on the lights inside the cabin and sat back on his seat, waiting for death to come. 

"Mmm... nice..." purred the girl, contracting her bowels a bit, as if she was trying to shit the poor man and his helicopter out. As soon as she felt it move towards the opening, she relaxed. She repeated this process a few times, compressing the tiny cabin and making the windows break in. Her pussy was leaking strongly, the sensations in her ass making her wanna cum again. She got up and lifted one of her legs over one of the buildings, showing the people that were still hiding inside, an amazing view of her engorged, wet clit. She then sat on top of it and started grinding her ass and pussy back and forth against the concrete. Little chimneys and other forms of infrastructure that had been placed on the top of the roof scratched her anus and vagina, before being ripped out and grinded under the immense pressure. Those week edgings were nowhere near strong enough to satisfy her sexual desire. She soon began grinding her groin into the roof forcefully, trying to get as much pleasure as possible. Her cunt burst through the roof and started consuming the rubble. She tilted her head back and squeezed her nipples with her fingers, riding the building.

Having fastened his seatbelt, Bob was more secured in his current location than all the other people who were inside the building. Deep in the confines of Sarah's large intestine, he was being protected from tons of sharp and heavy concrete fragments, which were ground down to dust against the skin of his giant captor. He threw up as a result of constant shaking, for which even he, being a pilot, was not prepared, but apart from that he was pretty safe, as long as the air inside the compressed chopper allowed. All the windows had been broken by now but the excrements of a giantess did not seem to be able to enter his cabin. In fact it was logical to assume that, since her shit was not growing with her, everything she had eaten prior to the beginning of her growth spurt was virtually non-existent in relation to her new size.

Sarah had grinded half of the building against her greedy cunt, before her orgasm finally erupted. In response to a series of contractions inside her concrete-stuffed pussy, she squeezed her legs together collapsing everything into a pile of rubble, on which she lay, her urges satisfied for a while. 

She was lying face down with her tongue stuck out and her butt hanging up in the air, as her heart rate was going back down, breathing heavily. The mud, composed of ground concrete, people's possessions and pussy juices, was pouring out of her monstrous love tunnel like a huge waterfall, running down the pile on which she was lying in a form of mudslide, flooding the people who had managed to get out of the lower storeys and carrying them along, down to the crumbled street below.

A deafening rumbling sound echoed through the town when Sarah's empty belly growled for food, after the miniscule amount of thin mush in her stomach had got sucked into her small intestine. She had hardly eaten anything since she had begun to grow, and with her continuous enlargement, the people she had eaten before stopped counting as any nourishment at all. She began to feel a little weak and the pain in her gut was becoming increasingly unpleasant. The giantess decided that it was time for a serious meal to replenish her strength. She did not want to bother with the buildings. She headed straight for the city centre, where easy prey was in abundance.


Chapter End Notes:

Please tell me if you are enjoying this crazy story 😂