- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More fright filled girls become victims to Wyatt's libido, and don't forget about the cumshot!

Alina dug her fingers into her ears. She felt powerless, unable to do anything about the girl screaming above her. She wept silently to herself, just as many of the girls in the box did. Alina never spoke to the girl the giant plucked out of the box, but she wished she had. She wished she had gotten to know her. Somebody needed to tell her family that their daughter wasn’t coming home. 


“Holy fuck.” Alina heard the giant roar. Some of the girls in the box started to scream, others stayed silent. Alina no longer heard the girl above. She didn’t have the courage to look up to see if she was still there. Last time she did that she saw the giant bite off one of her arms. Fingers in ears, Alina just kept her head buried in her knees. The last thing she wanted was to be reminded of her cruel reality. 


The box jolted. All the girls flew back against the wall, an older woman knocking right into Alina. They squished against the cardboard. A giant shadow loomed over the group, yielding a large scream from the group of tinies. Wyatt’s giant toned face was staring lustfully into the box. His giant hand swooped in, fingers still stained with the blood of his last victim, and he scooped up two girls from the box. 


Alina and the woman who knocked into her were swallowed by the giant hand. They were pressed into each other and the flesh of Wyatt’s palm. “What’s going to happen to us?” The older woman cried. She was terrified, so was Alina. They both knew what happened to the girl before them, and they feared becoming the giant’s next snack. The blood on his palm was still fresh, a reminder of what was to come as it smeared onto the girls.


Wyatt deposited them onto his dining room table. He threw them like he was rolling dice. The woman slid further across the table, but Alina was closer to the edge. She was waist level with the giant’s humongous member that drooped far past the horizon of the table. If she were bigger, she might’ve been attracted to it, but at her small size it was intimidating. She wanted nothing to do with it, but it wanted everything to do with her. 


Wyatt stood on his pinkie toes, raising his dick and balls above the table. The girl under him was just as pretty as the girl before. He couldn’t wait to crush her. She’d give her life to help him achieve orgasm. He maneuvered his body forward, casting a shadow over the tiny with his parts. She was directly under his wrinkly yet clean shaven balls. They were huge compared to what normal balls looked like, which made them gigantic to the pathetic thing under them,


Alina barely had any time to process what was happening when the giant ball sack crashed down on her. One of the testicles crashed directly into her face, shattering her nose. The second one landed on her pelvis, doing the same to bones in her hip. She screamed, allowing a wrinkle of ball skin to enter her mouth. She choked on it before spitting it out, her own drool being rubbed into her face as Wyatt swirled his balls on top of her. It was like she was constantly being steamrolled, slowly crushed and flattened by two giant spherical wrecking balls. 


She kept herself flat against the table to prevent her head from slamming against the marble each time the balls rolled over her, not that she had a choice anyway. The musky funk smell coming from the sack caused Alina to gag. She tried keeping her mouth shut, less the steamrolling balls re-enter her mouth, but the irritation in her throat was too great. As she coughed, one of Wyatt’s balls slammed into her teeth, shattering her front two teeth. Alina roared in pain, her mouth filling with a metallic taste. 


When Wyatt was younger, he used to use his little sister’s barbie dolls to get himself off. They were plastic and rough. The sharp tip breasts cut at his skin, and without any lube it was hard to move the doll around. Having a tiny person was different. Alina was smooth and flexible. As Wyatt brushed his balls side to side on top of her, he felt the cum inside them build up. She was pleasuring him in a way Barbie never could. Alina was easy to brush against, and feeling her breast sway up and down each time his balls pushed them was riveting. Her body was the perfect plaything.  


There were two things broken on Alina’s face: her teeth and nose. Her mouth didn’t hurt as much as long as she kept it shut, but her nose erupted in pain each time the giant man’s ball rolled over it. It was hard to breathe, with her nose broken and mouth shut, she was suffocating under the man’s hot sack. Having her broken pelvis also drilled into didn’t help either. As she felt herself about to faint, the giant lifted his balls in the air. Alina took in a deep breath, cool air rushing over the wound in her mouth. Alina tried to get up to run, but she was plastered to the table. Only her long hair wasn’t glued to it, instead static and fizzy. 


Before Alina could even try prying herself free, Wyatt dropped his balls back on top of her. She tried to scream, but the sack muffled her. Her stomach was queasy, she wanted to throw up. The smell was too much, the weight was too much. Wyatt lifted himself off of her only to slam himself back down. Alina’s breasts pressed into her body. Her nipples hardened, but they still weren’t hard enough to cause Wyatt any pain. On the contrary, he liked it. Her chest was tightening, her kneecaps snapping out of place. 


Wyatt flexed his balls, causing them to lift off the helpless girl under them before slamming back onto her. He repeated this, flexing his sack and slamming it back down. He laughed, feeling the girl break under him. Alina was having her face pounded into. She cried, unable to deal with the pain. She couldn’t feel her nose anymore, only hear the sound of tiny bone fragments fracturing even more. Each slam hurt more than the last one. They used to be bearable, but Wyatt was trying a lot harder to hurt her as time went on. 


One the next slam down, Alina felt the big ball above her crash into her shoulder, crushing the pivot and removing it from her socket. This repeated with her other arm as well. Was Wyatt targeting her limbs? Both balls attacked her chest and stomach. Alina heaved as he continued his onslaught. 


As the sweat under his balls started to accumulate, so did the speed at which he played. Wyatt slammed his balls down, rubbing them side to side on the tiny’s body. Alina was covered in his sweat. Her lower mouth was filled with blood. The balls picked it up, and as a paint brush would with paint started covering Alina’s body with her own blood. As he slammed down on top of her again, Alina felt her chest cave in. Her breasts jiggled and sunk into each other, no longer attached to the mussel that kept them up. This made it more painful each time Wyatt dragged his balls over them.


Going into sexual overdrive, Wyatt grabbed his testicles with his hand and started wacking them on top of the girl. They came down with a force greater than before, instantly caving Alina’s face in. They worked on flattening each part of her body, splattering blood all over them and the table. Wyatt crushed the girl’s neck and chest before finishing her face. He dragged his balls side to side, lathering her guts into the marble. He then finished with her legs, making her unrecognizable. If it weren’t for the fragments of hair and the so obvious bone dust, not even a forensic expert would ever guess a girl was here, especially not a tiny one.


Natasha sat there mortified, only a couple meters away from the brutal killing that just happened. She shook and was frozen in fear. Just moments ago, she was being pressed up against the girl inside the box and the giant’s palm. Now, she was gone. Natasha couldn’t fathom where she went. Her mind couldn’t make sense of it. And she wouldn’t be given any time to come to terms with it, either. 


Wyatt was reaching over for her. She started screaming and crying long before his hand reached her. He wrapped his long finger around her, fondling her boobs with his thumbs. She was older than the others, maybe late 20’s early 30’s. It was possible she had a family of her own, or at least a husband. That didn’t matter to Wyatt. He wasn’t an acolyte of societal norms, he didn’t care if she had someone waiting for her at home. He was going to fuck her all the same. 


The giant slammed the tiny girl at the base of his penis. If she was anything like the last one, he wouldn’t need lube to get off to her. Natasha screamed and begged for forgiveness. She thought she was being punished by God. Last thing she remembered was shopping for new underwear at the mall before waking up in a box with other naked girls. Maybe she was being too promiscuous. If she knew this is what her fate would be, she never would’ve even entered that store. She just wanted to appear younger and sexier for her partner who hadn’t touched her in over a month. 


“I’m sorry, just don’t do this.” She pleaded, but her words fell on deaf ears. Wyatt shifted his hand, slowly rubbing her up and down the long length of his already erect cock. She ugly cried, tears flowing and spit gathering around her mouth as she wept. The dick was slimy and smelled like cheese. She pretended that boys didn’t do this. She didn’t like to think that they pleasured themselves in such a way, especially not to the thought or image of women. She ignored it when she caught her husband jerking off to porn or movie stars. Natasha could never be like those girls. Reveling in this, part of her felt happy that a man was finally getting off to her, despite how humiliating and degrading her current situation was. She tried to stop crying, convincing herself that it was okay this was happening. If she were a good girl, maybe he wouldn’t kill her like he did the others. She could be his, an object he desired and adored. Yeah, that’s it. Something like that.


Wyatt picked up the speed of his jerking, his cock twitching and pre cum dripping out of his tip. Natasha was thrusted up and down the shaft, her body rubbing against it and creating friction that burned her body. She tried dealing with the heat, it was no different than being in a sun tanning booth. Her sweat mixed with the sweat secreting from the shaft. It drenched her, the speed increasing. He focused on her breathing. She was used to going immoble as boys did as they pleased with her. No matter how often she’d say no, they wouldn’t stop. She learned that at a young age. 


As the temperature rose, Natasha decided to take in some of the dick sweat just to stay hydrated. It was scorching, but it kept her mouth from drying up. She stuck her tongue out and licked at the shaft. At first, it was rather pleasant. It was lick having her tongue dragged against a water slide, only it tasted filthy and the water was bitter. But then things got worse. As she was thrusted faster, it was harder to pay attention to what she was doing. The back of her tongue slammed against the bottom of the dick. The speed forced her mouth shut, leaving her unable to retreat her tongue back into her mouth. It was brushed hard against the shaft. 


As she reached the base of the dick, Wyatt forced her back towards the tip. Her tongue flipped over, her taste buds becoming reacquainted with the musky sweat and skin. Wyatt was moving too fast for Natasha. As she was thrusted up, her tongue burned against the skin. She groaned in pain, tears again foaming around her eyelids. This was torture. She felt like her tongue was going to be ripped off. The hard cock was too rough with her. Her tongue brushed up and down it, ripping apart all taste buds, leaving her tongue just as rough as a cat’s. 


“Oh fuck yeah.” Wyatt moaned in delight. He was enjoying this. He picked up his speed, pushing the muscles in his arms to their limits. Natasha tried desperately to push the tongue back in her mouth, but that was starting to become the least of her worries. As Wyatt went faster, he pressed her harder into the shaft. Her entire body was heating up, the friction threatening to peel away each layer of skin one at a time. The lack of lube was creating a feeling of bliss for Wyatt, but one of hellish torment for Natasha. 


Meanwhile, the girls in the box continued to cry, huddling up next to each other for some false sense of safety. Some feared they were kidnapped for sex trafficking, but this was taking it to another level entirely. Amanda, Trinity and Haley all cuddled next to each other. They had meant in the box, not even knowing each other’s names. They didn’t speak much at all to one another, but they had a bond closer with each other than they had made with anyone else in their old lives. They agreed to stay together, but they didn’t know what the future held. Only one thing was certain: they would all die in that box corner together. 


After two minutes of being masturbated on, Natasha’s skin was being forcefully ripped off by the large and powerful dick above her. Flakes of skin fell off her and onto the hand under her. Her entire body had turned red from the heat and friction. She felt like her body was flattening between the hand and shaft too. As she was rubbed viciously and without regard up and down the dick, she wondered what would kill her first. 


As time moved on, the shaft continued to rip Natasha apart. Her left nipple was scraped clean off. The intense speed was making her brain crash against her skull inside her head. If she survived, she’d be severely mentally handicapped. Essentially, she’d be turned into a real mindless doll. But that's only if Wyatt let her live.


Wyatt spent no time thinking about what was happening to the girl in his hand, only what he was doing to her. He had a real girl in his hand being rubbed against his dick. This was a dream come true that he never knew he had! He wished she was screaming more, but he recognized that she probably had a face full of dick right now and couldn’t scream. She stopped crying too, which Wyatt could feel, which was unfortunate. As precum continued to drip out, Wyatt got a sick idea. Why ruin his perfect blood stained marble table with cum when he had a perfectly good box to use. 


The giant dropped to his knees, pointing his monster cock directly at the box towards three naked beauties huddled in a corner. Everyone in the box erupted in terror, solving his no screaming problem. Their yells enriched him, filling him with a level of bliss he didn’t even know he could achieve. He jerked off even faster, dreaming of exploding all over the three girls below. 


Natasha’s stomach, chest and face were scraped down to the muscle. As she laid there motionless, a slave to the movements of the giant’s hand, she wondered why she was still alive. She had no skin on the front of her body. Her eyes itched, but she was unable to blink, which meant she was unable to protect herself from the dick sweat pouring into her eyes. The sweat caused her eyes to burn. If she could just close her eyelids, she could heal herself, but she had no eyelids. The sweat wasn’t doing any favor to the rest of her body either. It seeped in between her muscles, entering her body and causing parts of her to expand. 


The giant dick twitched like crazy. Wyatt was approaching orgasm. Natasha could feel the semen rush through the tube. In anticipation, for what was to come, Wyatt slowed down his speed by just a notch, but hardened his grip on the girl. She was being crushed between his hand and the dick. If she could, she would’ve screamed and begged him to stop. But her tongue was burnt off a long time ago. As the pressure increased, she was being flattened slowly. Her bones crumbled against the weight from both directions. At first, blood only dripped out from her exposed pores, but then it exploded out of her as she was completely flattened. At the same time Natasha’s blood erupted out of her and onto the edges of the box, Wyatt came. 


Wyatt shot a large stream of cum out of his dick. It landed directly in front of Amanda, Trinity and Haley. They three screamed and backed up, trying to avoid the next load, but their efforts were weak and frail. Wyatt moved closer to the trio, directly pointing his tip at them. Natasha’s blood dripped from the girth and fell onto some of the other tinies in the middle. 


A second load shot straight from the tip, this time making contact with the trio. Even though the gooey mess hit all three of them—lathering Amanda’s chest and legs and soaking Haley’s hair— it hit Trinity square in the face, scattering her skull and forcing her to the back of the box. She was dead in an instant, but that didn't stop the cum from continuing to build on top of her. Wyatt’s balls were huge, and thus they had a lot of cum to give.


Amanda tried to stand up and run, but the next load of cum smacked into her and knocked her over, making her an easy target for the next couple of loads to bury her. Haley knew better than to run. She was helpless and she knew it. She sat there and cried as the cum soaked her. It got into her eyes, blocking her vision. The cum was hot and sticky, and burned the girls. Each time Amanda tried to move, she’d be assaulted by another layer of cum that trapped her in place. Being this small, Haley finally noticed just how alive sperm was. It spun and wiggled across her. She had swallowed so many of these, and now they tried forcing their way inside of her. Semen seeped between her legs and rubbed against her vagina. If she were any bigger, they might have been able to get inside. 


Wyatt’s smile grew watching the girls get covered in his cum. He wanted to make sure that not a single area of their body wasn’t covered in his juicy cum. He repositioned his dick as needed. He wanted to bury them. Even long after he covered them, he kept beating off his dick until they were buried under mountains of cum. He saw one of the other girls rush over to them, potentially to try to save them. “Don’t even think about it.” He moved his dick over to the girl trying to play hero and buried her in cum too. “Any other takers desperate for my cum? Cause there is more where that came from.” Nobody budged.


Amanda and Haley were suffocating. They couldn’t move, the cum glued them to the bottom of the box. It was wet, but since there was so much on top of them they couldn’t just push it off. They were pressed into the floor by it. Haley cried, keeping her mouth shut. She said under the cum for 90 seconds, letting her face turn purple before finally opening her mouth for fresh air. Instead, what to her was gallons of cum entered her mouth and forced its way down her throat. She choked on it as it made its way down into her lungs. She spasmed, dying next to her friend that didn't live long enough to choke herself. She envied Trinity; she got to die right away. It took a lot longer to suffocate to death than Haley thought. She’d spend minutes under the cum suffering as it hardened around her, removing any hope of escape.


Amanda wouldn’t suffer the same fate. She refused to. She knew what would happen to her if she just tried holding her breath. Begrudgingly, Amanda opened her mouth and bit down on the cum around her. It tasted like sea water. She chewed, soon swallowing it. She struggled not to gag it back up. If she couldn’t climb her way back to the top, she’d create an opening for herself to breathe. 


While Haley was suffocating, Amanda got to work eating the cum around her. It was a bigger load then she ever had to take in, and she was a spitter during her days of getting around. She swallowed as much as she could, feeling her stomach getting full. Each time she created an opening, more cum came down to take its place. She breathed when she could, quickly getting back to eating. After a couple minutes of being forced to swallow the giant cum, she finally made a hole to the surface. She couldn’t move, the cum solidifying around her, but at least she could see and breathe. 


Waves of pleasure soared through Wyatt’s body. He felt his dick go limp, sliding out from atop his hand. Wyatt stared down at the blood on it. An entire person was crushed there just seconds ago, the proof stained on the hand that held her and the dick that dominated her. He didn’t feel guilty or ashamed of what he did. It didn’t matter to him that the woman had a life and people who cared about her. 


Even the 4 girls he drowned under his seamen, he didn’t care about them. In fact, staring at the puddle of cum still oozing and bubbling turned him on again. He imagined the tinies struggles as they were buried under it. He wanted more. He wanted to cum on so many more. He’d show them how much of a man he was.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Enjoy the story and want me to write one of your own? Commission me by emailing GiantessSophie@Gmail.com and tell me what you'd like to see happen.