- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wyatt's need to fuck his victims comes to a halt when he questions the legality of the one girl's age. Given that, he as other smellier plans to punish her...


Wyatt reached into the box and pulled out a smaller girl. She had brown hair with brown eyes and a cute face. Wyatt twirled her around with his fingers, taking in her small breasts and tight pussy. She was so smooth, probably a virgin too. He took in the way she wailed and screamed as she was fiddled with and spun around by the giant digits. She was probably terrified. 


Thea was terrified. The giant fingers assaulted her at every turn, pressing hard into her weak and frail body. His fingers were so rough, they scratched at her skin. She was almost afraid to cry, but that didn’t stop her body from forcing tears out. His thumb brushed against her tits, fingers rubbing up the side of her legs. She felt humiliated, embarrassed. 


“Wait a second.” Wyatt said, repositioning his grip to where he was holding her sides with his thumb and forefinger. He analyzed her breasts. They were too small. He tilted her over. It wasn’t unusual to have a tight vagina, but Wyatt was worried. “How old are you?”


Thea didn’t respond, she couldn’t form words. She mumbled and whimpered. She was on the eve of her 18th birthday, only a month and a half shy of no longer being 17. She didn’t like the way Wyatt’s eyes fondled her body. She yearned to be back in the box. Part of her was envious of the girls who already died. She didn’t want to be there. She wished she were back at home with her dad and two younger siblings, but wishes can’t come true for everyone.


“I can’t fuck and underaged girl.” He said, pushing his thumb into her pussy. Her eyes boggled, breath heaving. “Can I?” He debated. On the one hand, it was weird to use an underaged girl to get off, but on the other hand it wasn’t like anyone would ever know. In fact, the idea of defiling this young girl, taking her virginity and disgracing her forever was causing his limp dick to grow hard again. He stared at the girl in his fingers, but decided against fucking her. 


“I won’t fuck you, but you still need to be punished for teasing me like this.” Wyatt took a seat on a chair he had by the table. Thea was relieved that she wouldn’t be raped by the giant, although she was weary about what he meant by punishment. She couldn’t imagine anything worse than being forced to have sex with a giant. 


“Pee-eew, I reek.” Wyatt said, taking in a big whiff. “Don’t you think so, jailbait?”


Thea was confused by the question. She hadn’t noticed his smell before, the scent of iron and metal was all consuming to her. Was this a test? The look on his face was anything but sincere, he was trying to trick her. What should she say? He wouldn’t like the truth, but if he thinks she’s lying she might be punished anyway. “I don’t smell anything.” She wasn’t sure if he heard him. 


“Oh, really?” The giant bit his lip. “Why don’t you get a little closer and take in a sniff?” Wyatt lifted his arm up. 


Thea screamed as she was thrusted through the air, landing hard into the armpit of the giant older man. She was shoved into his cotton shirt, but she could still feel the pudgy hot skin beneath it. Wyatt had his finger drilling into her back, pushing her deeper into his armpit. Thea coughed, the sudden change in air quality irritating her lungs. The smell wasn’t helping either. Wyatt clearly didn’t put on deodorant, and the shirt Thea was being pressed into was drenched in armpit sweat. 


“How’s that smell?” Wyatt chuckled. “Can you smell it, or do you still need to get closer?” Wyatt pressed harder into her back, her body sinking into the flesh. A moan escaped his lips. The tiny girl squirmed under his finger. Wyatt wondered if she would still be doing that if she knew how good it felt to Wyatt. She also must not understand that if Wyatt let go, she would fall to her death.


Thea tried speaking, by the soaked cotton sucked into her mouth. She gagged and spit it out. She didn’t know how to describe the scent other than saying it smelt like straight sweat mixed with lighter fluid and virgin oil. Saying she couldn’t smell anything wasn’t a good idea, maybe the truth would work. “It smells awful. I promise to be good for now on, please just get me away from your armpit.”


“What? You think it smells bad?” Wyatt said ignoring her pleas. “I think you just need to get a better whiff of it. Picking the tiny girl up, Wyatt maneuvered her under the arm of his shirt and started pressing her into the skin and hair of his armpit. 


Thea was shoved into a jungle of tangly hairs and a swamp of sweat. Her body was forced into the mushy skin of Wyatt’s armpit. His armpit hairs scratched her body and tickled her exposed vagina. The smell was a lot worse there. Her body was quickly assaulted by liters of sweat dripping out of Wyatt’s body and onto her. It was warm and sticky and covered her entire body. All of that mixed with the intense heat created a feeling Thea despised. She wanted to be anywhere but there. She cried, never having experienced something so foul. She gagged and choked, each breath burning her throat. So many things were happening to her at the same time, it was over stimulating. She couldn’t handle it. 


“How’s it smell now?” Wyatt asked.


Tears falling down from her eyes, Thea only had one answer left to try. “It smells really good.” 


“Oh, really?” Wyatt couldn’t hold back a smile. “Well if you like it so much, how about I let you stay there a little longer?” 


“No!” Thea said, but Wyatt was already using his fingers to shove her entire body into his armpit. She screamed, slimy hairs entering her mouth causing her to gag. She spit all over the armpit, mixing his sweat with her saliva that was then rubbed back onto her body. 


“Aww, you’re kissing it.” Wyatt said. “You must really like it.” Thea was humiliated and embarrassed that Wyatt mistook her spitting up for her kissing his armpit, and it was even worse that the others in the box would now assume the same. “Let’s move you around a bit, yeah?”  


Wyatt started rubbing tiny Thea into his armpit. He rubbed her around it, really soaking her in his sweat. He moaned, realizing how awful of a time his victim was probably having.


Thea’s head spun and she was shoved against and around the armpit. Her nose was pressed roughly into it. She didn’t even have to breathe through it to pick up the scent, the stink was that bad. Breathing through her mouth only caused her tongue to drag against the pit and lick up sweat. She tried to avoid that when she could, but the smell would get so bad that she had to. Hairs stuck to her body, including her mouth. She tried keeping her legs closed together, but sometimes the sweat would force it apart and splash against her vagina. 


“Having fun whore—sorry, little girl?” Wyatt was squeezing her as hard as he could without breaking her. He paid close attention to the way her body felt being squished against his armpit. The smell radiating from it was bad enough for him, the tiny girl must’ve been experiencing the flames of hell down there. He wasn’t sure if she was crying, but she probably was. 


“Sorry little lady, but my arms are getting tired from being raised up like this. I’m nice though, so I’ll let you stay there.” Wyatt let go of her. Like he hoped, her body was glued to his sweaty armpit. After taking in another look at her, he lowered his arm, trapping her in between his full underarm. 


Thea felt a hot, sweaty, hairy, flesh armpit slam into her back. Now she was completely emerged, her entire body trapped between two giant walls that threatened to bake her. It was harder to breathe, and the little light she had to see had vanished. Thea tried grabbing at the armpit hairs to attempt to pull herself out, but they were too slippery to get a firm grip. She was trapped here.


After a few minutes of feeling the girl squirm around in his underarm, Wyatt was growing bored. He wasn’t liking this as much as he thought he would, and couldn’t get his mind off playing with the other girls in the box. Maybe he should just throw this one in the garbage? Nobody would find her, so he wouldn’t be in trouble. She’d die quickly probably, unless she ate the trash and survived long enough to crawl out and make it to the door. The garbage disposal would probably be a better solution, but that would be a bitch to clean up. He decided to just kill her there in her armpit, her remains would wash down the drain whenever he took his next shower. 


The walls around Thea started pushing into each other. At first, it was slow, but then it picked up. Wyatt was pressing his arm hard into his side. The soft armpit quickly turned hard as Thea was becoming acquainted with the muscles and bones underneath them. She tried to scream, but like the others her screams were muffled by the giant’s skin. Her body ached. She wasn’t strong enough to fight against it. 


Thea’s bones began to break as Wyatt squeezed his armpit harder into her. Hairs forced their way down her throat, making her gag and almost throw up blood as her ribs were punctured. Her body compressed on itself. Wyatt could feel the warm blood rush down the side of his arm. He moaned, pushing his arm over to increase the pressure on the girl. When that happened, she popped. A girl once full of life and ambition was now reduced to a flattened paste between a man’s armpit. 


Wyatt lifted his arm and took a look at the damage. Thea’s guts fell to the floor, her body stuck to the underarm. “Ew, gross.”

Chapter End Notes:

More to come, follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com