- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Zoey's rebellious spirit doesn't end well for her when she ends up inside Wyatt's ass. The situation gets worse when Wyatt uses another girl to stimulate his nipples

Of course Zoey was scared like the others; you’d have to be a psychopath not to be in the presence of such a monster. The difference between Zoey and the others was that she could push past that fear. Each minute in the box was a minute she could be using for escape. She tried climbing, but the cardboard was too tall for her to scale. She asked the other girls to help lift her out, but they were all too frightened to move. Trying to tear her way out also proved fruitless, being shrunk also made her weak. 


Not everyone of her ideas were the most logical, or most sanitary. She saved those for last. After realizing she couldn’t ram hard enough into the box to tip it over, she knew she had to try a more drastic approach. It was awful and heartbreaking watching those three girls drown under the giant man’s discharge, but Zoey couldn’t help but wonder how she could use the cum to get out of the box. 


Zoey crawled over to it, scanning the white substance. She could see the leg of one of the girl’s poking out. She knew better than to check if she were still alive, the answer was clear. If the cum hadn't hardened all the way yet, Zoey might be able to use its stickiness to climb the wall. It was a crazy idea, but if there was a chance it might work she had to try it. 


The small girl dug her hands into the cum. It was still warm but malleable. If it were still too wet, then there was a chance she could stick it to the wall anyway and wait for it to cool, using it as a stepping stool to easily climb out. Zoey tried focusing on her escape, it was the only thing she could do to distract herself from the fact that she was practically lathering this man’s cum onto her hands and forearms. 


“Someone’s an eager little whore, aren’t they.”


Zoey jumped, her both falling open. She pulled her arms out, the giant load sticking to her arms. Her heart pounded through her ears. How stupid could she be? She should’ve waited until after he took another girl before trying this plan. It would’ve been too much of a gamble, but at least it wouldn’t be a death sentence like this. Should she try to scale the box now? He’d surely see her, but at least she’d have a chance.


Sadly, the choice was taken from her when Wyatt’s large fingers curled around her body and lifted her out of the box. She screamed and kicked, but like the others she was no match for his grip. He fiddled her around, raising her to his giant eye. “Aww, you’re rubbing daddy’s cum into your body? Good girl, but that’s a rather naughty thing to do isn’t it?”


“Fuck you! Put me down now!” Zoey demanded. She wouldn’t belittle herself anymore than she already had, if she went down she was doing it fighting. 


“Hey, no need for that kind of hostility. I know you’re eager to go down there, but it just isn’t ready yet.” Wyatt said, nodding towards his dick. Zoey was sick to her stomach. “But there are other ways to please me if that's what you want. It’s actually refreshing to have a girl I don’t have to force.”


“You’re disgusting, you absolute—” 


Wyatt shoved his thumb into Zoey’s mouth, silencing her. “You were doing so well, why do girls always have to open their mouths? They’re much better seen, played with, and not heard. Anyway, time to get me off.” Wyatt bent over, spreading his cheeks. He lowered his hand down to it and shoved Zoey inside, shoving her right into her asshole.


Before she even made contact with the giant anus, Zoey was assaulted by the worst smell she ever experienced in her life. It was everything Thea had experienced earlier— the smell of sweat, mushy and unbathed skin—only Zoey had the extra flavor with the smell of steaming hot shit. Her eyes began to water the second she was lowered into the ass; not because she was crying, but because of how foul smelling the environment was. As she got closer to the anus, the smell increased, gripping every part of her body and pulling her in. 


Zoey’s head was forced through the pulsing anus. Despite her strong self control, she threw up the second she was put in and her face scraped against an unwiped piece of shit. Her regurgitated dinner splattered across her face. She tried holding more back, but it just came spewing out of her mouth. It shot from her nose, burning it and the back of her throat. She tried catching her breath, but the air inside the anus was so limited and smelled so awful. Not to mention it was toxic. It burned her lungs as she breathed in and it churned her stomach. She wanted to puke again, and despite holding it back for a record of 4 seconds, another round came flying out. 


“Oh fuck yes.” Wyatt shouted, reveling in the pleasure he was feeling. Very rarely did he stimulate his anus, but he figured that this was a chance he wasn’t very likely to ever receive again. He pressed his finger into her vagina, pushing forward deeper inside of him. Her huge tits slammed against his anus, refusing to be pushed inside. Little did they know how good it felt. Wyatt pressed hard into the tiny girl, the resistance created by her breasts sending him over the top. He moaned like a bitch, but took no shame in it. When the breasts were finally pushed through, Wyatt was using enough force to push Zoey in all the way to her waist.


The deeper she got, the tighter Wyatt’s hole became. Zoey could barely breathe. In fact, she was gasping for air. The muscles around her squeezed into her, trying to push her out like she was a log of shit. She couldn’t give up hope now. She dug her hands into the walls around her and tried pushing herself out, but Wyatt’s finger was preventing her from making any leeway. Not only that, but the cum still on her hands mixed with the wet walls made it impossible to secure any type of grip. She screwed herself over.


On Wyatt’s side of things, Zoey’s struggles were like a message. Maybe she really was eager to pleasure him. Everything she was doing was just perfect. His dick was growing hard— if he wasn’t careful he would cum again. He twisted his finger, digging into the girl’s vagina while simultaneously pushing her deeper into her knees. That’s as deep as he was willing to push her, he didn’t want to get any shit in his finger. Well, not anymore shit on his finger, since he considered little Zoey a piece of shit from that start.


Zoey’s face was being shoved into his intestines. There was nowhere else for her to go. The shitty smell invaded her nose, yet it carried no air with it. She struggled as much as she could inside the asshole, desperate for any route of escape. Was this really it? Was she going to die inside a giant man’s asshole? She couldn’t, such a thing wasn’t possible. As the lack of air started making her dizzy, she thought of her family. It didn’t take long for her face to turn red, then blue and finally purple. After half a minute she couldn’t raise her arms to struggle, and her body went limp. She was left with her thoughts in her final moments, that and the closing in walls of Wyatt’s asshole. It was a sad and pathetic death, but at least nobody would ever know. After another minute of Wyatt using her tiny body to pleasure his asshole, she finally passed away, dying due to the lack of oxygen inside of him.


“This is fucking amazing.” Wyatt continued to swirl the tiny girl around inside of him, unaware that she wasn’t alive. His dick was raging. He didn’t want to cum again just yet, but he needed some other type of stimulation. He dropped to his knees and dug his hand into the box, picking up the first tiny he could find.


The giant pulled out 20 year old Riley, a girl with hair that wasn’t even long enough to droop past her ears. She had several piercings throughout her body, plenty of which were on her face. Despite being rather pretty, Wyatt wasn’t happy with what he saw. “Is this a fucking dyke?” He asked himself. He shook his head. “Next.” He disposed of the tiny by shoving her in between his ass cheeks. Wyatt grabbed the box and stood up. “Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?”


As Wyatt walked to the bedroom, Riley was being repeatedly slammed into the giant slimy ass cheeks around her. The smell wasn’t nearly as bad as the smell Zoey experienced in her final moments, but it was still overwhelming to Riley’s tiny body. She was lathered in sweat as the cheeks slid against her. The force pressing into wasn’t too bad, but it was enough to cause her pain. 


Things got worse as Wyatt walked up the stairs. His cheeks were compressing, shifting a lot further with each stride in order to reach each step. It tore at Riley’s body, pushing her in two separate directions. Her body molded into the plump flesh. It was humiliating, but Wyatt’s ass wasn’t the worst place to be in comparison to where the others were. She wouldn’t die easily, not with the ass cheeks acting as cushions. It was still difficult to breathe, but she was able to do it.  


Wyatt walked down the hallway towards his room. Having the tiny between his cheeks actually felt quite good. It wasn’t anywhere near orgasmic, but it was nice. She felt a little rough, and her piercings were causing him a little discomfort, but he wanted her to die in his ass like the shit she was, just like the other girl. He entered his room, keeping the lights off save for a dim lamp light that set the mood. 


He looked down at the girls still left in the box. He noticed that they were different sizes, but nothing too drastic except for one. She was over a foot in length, a little larger than a barbie doll. She was curled up into a ball, which was likely why Wyatt hadn’t noticed her sooner. He could have fun with her, but he’d save her for the end of the night. Instead, he’d focus on stimulating himself. 


Wyatt sat down on his bed and pulled another girl out from the box. “Nice, one that actually looks like a girl.” He said, unaware of the increase in pressure Riley was feeling as he sat down. His two giant cheeks squeezed into each other, pressing roughly into the tiny girl. 


Kacey was thin, fair and blonde. She had lost her whits a long time ago. Being shrank made her mind spin out of control, and hearing the horrific screams of the girls Wyatt tortured broke her. Her eyes were bloodshot, dry from crying out every last tear in her body. She didn’t even have the strength to scream anymore, all she did was murmur painfully as Wyatt slammed her against his soft nipple. 


“Alright baby, let’s get this started yeah?” Lightly pressing his finger into her smooth back, Wyatt rotated Kacey counter clockwise around his areola. He let out a gentle moan, the feeling of the tiny girl’s hot breath washing over his sensitive nipple unexpectedly exciting him. Part of him still couldn’t believe he had a box filled with tiny girls inside. He would save some of them for a different day, maybe keep some as pets. He was unlikely to ever find more, he needed to be conservative. 


As the stimulation increased, Wyatt unknowingly started clenching his butt cheeks. Riley screamed, the cheeks attacking her at either side of her. The heat was increasing as well, Wyatt’s butt sweat washing over her tiny body. She tilted her head to the side to spit out the sweat that snuck into her mouth. Her breasts ached— they were taking most of the force from the ass cheeks. Riley scratched at the giant flesh walls with her finger nails, but it wasn’t enough to cause Wyatt any pain or to even get him to notice her. 


Kacey laid numb and unresponsive as Wyatt pushed her around. The skin under her was starting to harden, and Wyatt kept slamming her head against his nipple every time she passed it. She wanted it to be over, but her brain was unable to recognize the impermanence of the situation. To her, this was what her life was now. From then until the end of time, she’d have Wyatt’s giant finger pressing into her back and rubbing her into his nipple. The sad thing, chances are she was right. Nobody yet had survived being taken out of the box by Wyatt, some people didn’t even make it out of the box. Maybe she should consider herself lucky she even got to see the outside of it, or maybe she should be envious of the girl who died early. 


Wyatt rubbed his free hand against the shaft of his penis. He was getting ready to jerk it off again. He thought about how he’d want to finish it. The tall girl in the box was definitely how he wanted to cum, but he couldn’t jump right to that. No, he had to get himself warmed up first. Rubbing his penis as he rubbed the tiny girl into his nipple was a good start, but it wouldn’t be enough. He could always whip out his flesh light again, that would be a for sure way to get him rock hard.


Riley was overheating in the ass. She struggled for breath, yearning for air that wasn’t infused with the smell of shit. Her life surely was over. The cheeks pressed too tightly into her for her to have any hope of crawling out and escaping, not that she’d have anywhere to go afterwards. Why did it have to be him? Why did she have to be shrunk and placed in his presence? She knew most people weren’t like this, most people would’ve helped her. Why did it have to be Wyatt?


“Oh fuck yes.” Wyatt said, pressing tiny Kacey harder into his nipple. He rubbed faster, Kacey’s weak whimpers coming out more hoarse. She hated herself, hated her life. Wyatt was jerking off vigorously, he didn’t care if he came early anymore. Kacey felt so good against his nipple, he earned his cum. He pressed harder, rubbed faster, until eventually— Crack!


Kacey’s body folded under the giant finger, her bones cracking and the finger flattening her heart. Her head spun as she died, release finally being granted to her. Wyatt let go of his dick, feeling the warm blood ooze down his chest. “Fuck!” he screamed, a release of his own denied to him. He stood up, not wanting the blood to stain his sheets. Then he noticed they already had, which made him mad. 


Riley felt the pressure increase drastically inside the ass. Wyatt was pressing both of his hands into the side of his cheeks, pressing them hard into her. He was trying to kill her. This was it, the moment Riley feared. She feared as the muscles in Wyatt’s ass pushed through the soft flesh. Her breasts popped and flattened, and soon after her chest caved in. The cheeks crushed both of her legs, her arms being the next to give out. With one last scream, Riley’s head bursts open and flattened, blood spewing everywhere and dripping out of Wyatt’s ass.


“Stupid weak ass bitches.” Wyatt cursed, calming down. He needed to finish this, now.

Chapter End Notes:

One more chapter to go!

Follow me on twitter! @Giantess_Sophie

Want to commission a story from me? Shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com