- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Totally didn't realize I never added the endings to this. Sorry!

Wyatt reached into the box for the tall girl, but accidentally pulled out another short one. She was a red head with hazel eyes and freckles all over her face. He briefly debated putting her back and grabbing the tall girl, but he decided against it. He could fuck her another time, and if he were careful, he could fuck her multiple times. 


Wyatt threw the tiny girl on the bed. Sabrina tumbled across the blanket, still relatively close to the edge. She screamed and heaved, jumping up to her feet and running to the other side of the mattress. She barely made it further than an inch before Wyatt’s giant shadow fell over top of her. Within seconds, his dick was descending towards her, making contact and shoving her into the blanket.


Sabrina felt her body give in and slam against the bed. She screamed, the heavy and girthy penis crashing into as it still grew. She dug her fingernails into the bed to try and pull herself forward and out from the dick, but it was too strong for her. The member wasn’t only big, but sweaty and scratchy. It irritated her entire bare backside, slathering her in stink sweat. Panicking, she tried pulling harder on the blanket, but only managed to move it closer to her. She was having a panic attack, one induced by the fear of what was about to come. Would the giant try shoving his penis inside of her? She would burst instantly, not a chance of survival. She didn’t want to die that way. 


Wyatt bucked his hips and thrusted them forward. He loved the way the tiny girl’s body felt as it was roughly rubbed against the length of his shaft. He dug his dick back into her, pulling away and shoving it back in. This was showing of how bad he had it, how desperate he was to come: he was drying humping a girl on his bed. He didn’t have the strength to grab the resistance one from the box, he needed pleasure now. That’s why as he thrusted himself on top of the tiny girl, cumming and dominance was the only goal he had in mind.


The mattress sank around her, threatening to consume her if the dick didn’t give way on her body and offer temporary moments of reprieve. If Sabrina was against a table, she would’ve been crushed long ago. Wyatt was pressing into her with such a great force that only something soft like a mattress covered in a blanket could soften the blow enough for her to get away with only a few bruises. Despite this, it seemed the dick was doing everything it could to push Sabrina’s body to its breaking point. As its skin slammed against hers, the loud clapping sound was ear piercing. Sabrina could even feel precum being rubbed down her back whenever the giant would get off her long enough to pull his head that high. Her body wouldn’t last long under the pressure. Wyatt was taking longer and longer to get off of her, and she knew her body wouldn’t last much longer if he didn’t stop now.  She feared death, but she feared being came on too.


Wyatt was having trouble reaching his orgasm. It was so easy earlier, what was happening. He tried slamming his penis harder into the girl, rubbing his length down every inch of her back, but nothing was sending him over the tipping point. He didn’t want to just get up and try something differently, he so desperately wanted to drown this little whore in his cum. She deserved it, she was probably a slut in her old life. She probably wanted it, too, Wyatt had to give it to her.


Sabrina was crying. Her body groaned and ached, her psyche falling apart. She wanted this to end, but Wyatt kept going. Why did it have to be her? There were plenty of other girls in the box, why did it have to be her? How many others thought the same thing? Despite how hard she tried, she couldn’t get her mind off what was happening to her. Wyatt was slamming his giant dick on top of her, dry humping her into the bed until she broke and bleed. This was real, not a dream.


Wyatt was thrusting his hardest into the bed, hard enough that even his dick was starting to hurt. He still didn’t care, he needed release. He kept his mind on getting to watch himself cum on the girl. That felt so good earlier, he needed to do it again. He continued rubbing his slimy penis against the girl with each hump, paying close attention to the way it felt to have his dick slide against her tiny ass. Damn, he’d do anything to be able to stick his dick inside there.


As Wyatt grew closer to cumming, Sabrina’s body began to break. It broke fast, one crack after another. The mattress was no longer soft enough to soften the blow. As Wyatt humped his dick down on top of her, bones in her back broke. She was being pulverized, the same bones breaking over and over again until Wyatt slammed his dick down with enough force to break other bones, pulverizing them to dust before moving onto others. Sabrina cried, realizing that this was the end for her. She wet the bed with her tears that mixed with the blood seeping out of wounds in her body. Before long, Wyatt realized she was no longer with him. 


“Damn it!” Wyatt screamed moving back, his dick soaked in the blood of little Sabrina. He punched the bed where her body was, calling her a slut and a whore and all sorts of dirty names. He dropped to his knees and pulled out an old shoe box from under his bed. He opened it up, revealing his trusted flesh light. Pulling it out, he grabbed another tiny girl from the box.


Wyatt rubbed the girl around the lips of the fleshlight. She looked so delicious down there, rubbed against the pink rubber and already crying. “You better not fucking die in here before I cum.” He said. Before the girl could even interject, Wyatt was already using his finger to push her down to the base of the fleshlight. 


Madison’s world was plunged in darkness as she was shoved deep inside the pussy shaped fleshlight. The large finger retreated, leaving her alone in the tight material. She started to cough, the hot air and lack of his triggering her asthma. The walls around her started to shake as Wyatt positioned his dick at the tip. Madison couldn’t watch, she shut her eyes and focused on her breathing. When he came, she’d have nowhere to run. She’d drown, just like the girl’s in the box.


Wyatt pushed his dick in. Before even making contact with the tiny girl, he was moaning. Being inside the pussy like fleshlight was way better than dry humping against the bed. What was he thinking? Of course he wished that it was an actual pussy he was thrusting into, since that would’ve been a lot warmer and life like, but this still felt amazing. When he finally reached the bottom, his penis head pressed into the tiny girl inside. 


Madison squirmed, the penis slit looking at her like a hungry monster. There was a mixture of blood and cum on it, blood and cum that rubbed all over Madison’s body. As it pulled away, Madison was given a false sense of hope that the giant was pulling out completely, but her illusion was shattered as it came back down. The penis punched her right in the gut, knocking the wind out of her lungs and causing her to spit up all over her face. The process continued, the dick pulled out and slammed back into her stomach. It was like being punched over and over again, the only difference being the slit in Wyatt’s penis leaving a glob of pre cum on her stomach each time it retracted. 


If it weren’t for the fact that Wyatt knew the girl inside the fleshlight was alive and being humiliated and beaten, he would’ve stopped pounding the fleshlight as soon as he started. It didn’t feel as good as he thought, and he would’ve preferred just jerking off in the fleshlight by itself. He barely felt the girl inside of it, which pissed him off, but he knew it’d be worth it when he came all over her body and watched her drown. That’s what kept him going. She better not die. 


Madison felt like her stomach was going to explode. Her rib cage was broken, her limbs felt tired. She felt each and every pound like it was a 20 ton weight being dropped on her. Spit was all over her body, just as tears, cum and blood were. Wyatt’s head continued pounding her, the globs of precum getting larger. Her stomach felt upset—obviously— but it was getting worse. Her head lurched forward, almost slamming into the penis. She felt something wiggle its way up her throat, and after the next pound, she threw up all over herself and Wyatt’s dick. 


It wasn’t just a little throw up, it was a lot. She threw up four times. The first was clumpy and gooey, her lunch and dinner spewing out all over her. By the fourth, it was wet and sticky. It covered Wyatt’s dick, covering the tip in green and yellow phlegm. The throw up was large enough in bulk that it actually tricked Wyatt into thinking that it was blood, causing him to assume that the small girl inside was dead. 


“Fuck!” He roared, pulling his dick and and throwing the pocket pussy to the floor. Madison was still alive, but she had no way of getting herself out of the flesh light. Wyatt cleaned off the mucus from the tip of his dick as best as he could. All of these girls were too weak and broke too easily, the only thing left for him to do was to use the tall girl still left inside the box.


Whether it was just a lucky guess, or if Susie really did have some kind of third sense about these things, but when she saw Wyatt’s hand reach back inside of the box she knew that it was coming for her. Wyatt wrapped his hand around her body. He was surprised that she was big enough for both her head and legs to poke out of either side of his fist. He lifted her up and sat down on his bed.


Wyatt had to admire her beauty. She had to be a little less than a foot tall, thin, long flowing hair and breasts like none he had ever seen before. His dick grew hard again just looking at her. “You’re going to be a good little girl for me, okay?” He whispered.


Susie shook her head, trying to beg him to stop with nothing but a desperate look. Wyatt didn’t care. He lifted her up and grabbed his dick with his hand. He shoved the tip into her pussy lips, causing her body to betray her in giving out a slight moan. He tried wiggling his dick in, but she wasn’t big enough for it.


“Come on, don’t tease me now.” He whispered, spreading her lips apart with his thumbs and trying to shove his dick in. He made some leeway, the tip of his tip entering the front of her vagina. Susie screamed, her pussy already starting to tear. She took in deep breaths, trying to deal with the pain. Wyatt wouldn’t give her a moment to get used to the pain, not while he was at risk of sliding right out of her. He continued to push her down onto him until his entire head was in. It felt… amazing, like the best sex he’d ever have.


It was the worst feeling Susie had ever felt. She screamed louder than she ever had, Wyatt’s head encompassing her entire vagina, pulling it in every direction as it stretched and tore. Her pussy was on fire, signals sent so many mixed signals to her brain that she felt like her head was going to explode. There was the pain, the humiliation, the fear, and then there was a hint of pleasure, something she didn’t want to feel in that moment. She had never been fucked like this, under different circumstances, she could enjoy this. However, no one could ever enjoy what happened next.


Wyatt continued to shove his dick deeper inside of her. The higher he went the tighter she was, but the better he felt. As he wiggled his way in, he could see the tip of his dick outlined in her body. He was rearranging the tiny girl’s guts with his penis, and he wasn’t even half way through yet. As he pushed forward, he felt things he never felt inside of a girl his own height. Was he in her intestines? How would that even work, or was he pushing past him. Wyatt realized he didn’t know much about how a woman’s body worked, but he didn’t care. She was better than any pocket pussy. 


Blood dripped out of Susie’s vagina. Wyatt had completely busted through her cervix, something that shouldn’t even be reachable. She had no clue what would happen next. The pain she was experiencing was excruciating, but luckily her body was sending out chemicals to calm it down. Looking down at her body, she could see Wyatt’s dick poking out just above her hips. This scared her, and she started crying harder. She was broken down there. If Wyatt pulled his dick out, her guts would fall out. She could feel him pushing them around. It was awful, pure torture.


After another minute of forcefully pushing his dick inside of the tiny woman, Wyatt hit a spot he just couldn’t squeeze through. The girl was a little over halfway down his dick, and his giant bulge was practically poking out of her stomach. This is where the fun began. He pulled his dick down all the way to the base of his tip, watching the tiny’s body deflate as he pulled away, and then he pushed himself back in, watching the bulge grow. He did this again, picking up speed.


Susie’s head was forced back as Wyatt’s dick fucked her. It was so big, so big and it was breaking her. She shouldn’t be able to feel her guts move, it wasn't right. She was going crazy, everything happening to her being too much to process. The dick squirmed around inside of her like a giant worm. It was a parasite, invading her body and taking what it wanted from her. Pound after pound brought Susie closer to death, being snuffed out by the giant penis. 


Watching the way her breasts moved, Wyatt continued to fuck her. He was so close, so close. He felt her heartbeat and pulse radiate down his shaft. It was something he never felt before, and was unlikely to ever feel again. After another hard push in, he finally came. After a night of failure, it finally happened. Loads of cum shot out of him, entering and filling up the tiny girl. Her body inflated, fattening up with his load.


The cum shot Susie hard, rupturing her organs and surrounding her heart. It was like her whole body was being filled with it. After a couple more shots, Wyatt thrusted in deeper, creating a cumshot with the force to shoot right up and out of Susie’s head. Her face exploded, cum shooting out of it. As Wyatt calmed down, he laid limp on his bed. Blood and cum dripped out of the whole in Susie’s head where her face used to be. 


Wyatt was relaxed, laying down on his bed. His breathing slowed, and he grew tired. As he drifted into sleep, tiny girl still warm on his dick, he whispered, “Best. Night. Ever.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it! I have another story in the works currently that I hope to upload soon. 
I'm also starting commissions again! If you'd like a story written by me, commission any kind you want to GiantessSophie@gmail.com, prices start at $20/1,000 words. 

Thank you!