[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

CRUEL MALE GIANT STORY /// TRIGGER WARNING


Wyatt always preferred to his prey scared and unwilling, although lately he hasn't been having luck with the girls his size. When a box fully of tiny naked girls appears inside his house, very little hope is left for the ladies inside.  


Rated: R
Categories: Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 15398 Read: 15777
Published: June 29 2022 Updated: November 10 2022

1. Prelude by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1207 words)

A chapter to set up Wyatt as a character and introduce the victims

2. Tongue and Teeth by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (3086 words)

Poor Petra finds herself as Wyatt's first victim. Unfortunate for her, Wyatt decides to have fun with her body before brutally finishing her off in his mouth. 

3. Dick and Balls by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (3871 words)

More fright filled girls become victims to Wyatt's libido, and don't forget about the cumshot!

4. Killer Armpit by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (1769 words)

Wyatt's need to fuck his victims comes to a halt when he questions the legality of the one girl's age. Given that, he as other smellier plans to punish her...

5. Ass and Nipples by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (2742 words)

Zoey's rebellious spirit doesn't end well for her when she ends up inside Wyatt's ass. The situation gets worse when Wyatt uses another girl to stimulate his nipples

6. Finishing by SophieCommissions [Reviews - 0] (2723 words)

Totally didn't realize I never added the endings to this. Sorry!