- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

Upon stepping over the stockade, Stacy noticed a strong state of preoccupation among the tinies. Many of them were carrying large boxes or sacks which were then gathered in a pile next to the raging bonfire. Multiple cauldrons had been filled with water which was now boiling, waiting for the meat or whatever the tinies had planned to cook to be put inside. Some villagers began to carefully select various items from the large pile and throw them into the clay utensils. It was then that another group commenced setting up a spit. It was made of a still green stick, quite thick in diameter. Having stuck some larger meat pieces on it, the tinies rested it on two previously prepared stands, the upper end of each ending with a pitchfork for the spit to rotate on.



The giantess approached her backpack and took out her shirt, which she then used to get the excess water out of her otherwise quickly drying hair. 


The chief appeared as soon as he noticed Stacy. He emerged from one of the buildings in the distance and sped to greet her. He seemed somewhat surprised.


“Hey Stacy! Have you been able to find anything?” he asked. “I didn’t expect you to come back this soon… As you can see we were trying to cook a nice and feeling meal to thank you for your help-”


“A meal for me?” Stacy was genuinely surprised. “Wow, you are so kind!” She placed Chuck on the ground next to the chief. 


Tom smiled up at the giant face of the girl.


“We had no luck,” Chuck approached the chief. 


“Well, let's wait for the other teams then,” Tom replied.


Stacy saw the care in the eyes of the little man. She almost felt sorry for digesting his son, but at the same time was very much eager to find out if any trace of Tim’s existence would be visible in her turd. Of course she would love it if it turned out that she had absorbed everything. The idea of her stomach acid being able to dissolve bones was greatly arousing. She still would not mind seeing some half devoured, thinned out leftovers in her waste, though. The feeling of empowerment would still be there, and the bones themselves were probably not that nutritious anyway. 


As if on call, she felt a movement in her bowels, accompanied by a quiet growl. She wondered if she should tell the villagers that she was about to poop or not. She did not want them discovering any evidence of her first murder just yet, but could not deny the fact that the thought of them having to learn the harsh truth like this was extremely exciting. A large part of her could not wait to see their faces when they found out that behind her charming features there was a devious predator who turned their people into shit. But some things really needed the wait to be truly worth it; to truly mature. On the other hand, if she went off alone without any explanation now, the tinies might entitle the disappearance of the team of four tinies, some of which were still faintly moving in her stomach, to her. She did not want that.


“Hey, Tom, where can I poop without causing you any inconveniences?” she finally decided to ask out loud, not in the slightest bothered by the other tinies hearing her. There was something very enjoyable about not having to care about her manners at all when she was around them.


“I see,” the chief replied. “It doesn’t matter, just go outside of the village and watch out not to pollute the water. Chuck, have you showed Stacy where our water reservoir is so that she can watch out for it?” The chief had of course noticed the wet hair of the giantess and was curious to know where she had washed it.


“Yes…” Chuck blushed, realising that what the chief hoped to avoid had basically taken place just a few moments ago.


Tom crossed his arms over his chest, but decided to let the discussion go with the giantess around.


Stacy left the village and walked for about a minute. She found a tree with nice big leaves which could serve her as toilet paper and, having picked a few of them, crouched down eager to finally see what Tim had become. 


She flexed her abs and relaxed her anus, feeling a dense mass begin to slide out of her butthole slowly. The first two turds went out smoothly, but by the last one, Stacy felt some harder fragments rub against the walls of her rectum. She moaned at the sensation, knowing full well what was causing it. 


Once done, she rubbed herself clean with the leaves and put her pants back on – she could now examine her waste thoroughly. 


In the perfectly smooth brown mass, a few pieces of dull white were visible. None of them seemed to be longer than one inch, and the girl was sure that no one would be able to recognise these as tiny human remains anymore. Any resemblance to that iconic bone shape had been lost. She could also see no recognisable trace of the skull; just some small, grain-like pieces spread throughout the length of the turd. The girl could not help but notice that she had never really been able to digest grains, yet the bones had been very heavily corroded. Her gut must have been designed to melt meat; she was a true carnivore! 


Stacy’s lips curled into a smile as she was more than satisfied with this result. She patted her belly, saying, “Are you still alive there, bugs? I’ve just about shitted out the chief's son. There is barely anything left. Even the bones are almost completely gone. That’s your fate!”


She purred, feeling some weak punching from within her digestive track. She was taken aback by the fact that the tinies were still alive after all this time. It’s been more than half an hour since she swallowed the last one, about ten minutes since she filled her stomach with water during her bath. She laughed out loud, thinking about how they were just about to get smothered with a full sized meal. She could bet that there would not be even as little as bone remains left in her next shit.



“Chuck, why did you tell the giantess that we would show her the way out of the forest?” Tom asked, as he could now speak about the topic freely.


“I don’t know,” Chuck answered. “She is a very nice person, I just wanted to help her how she helped us.” 


“Nevermind that,” the chief sighed. “Have you maybe noticed anything suspicious in her comportment? Anything which could help us gage the degree to which we can trust her?”


Chuck pondered this question for a moment. Stacy seemed gentle, but he – Chuck – had got the chance to see what was hiding behind the cute and benign exterior of the giantess. She did not seem to have bad intentions, and the fact that she had saved them from the attack of the wild fox meant that she was indeed a good person, but still, there was no way of knowing when and if her naughty nature may resurface and take over. Who could imagine what a woman, this huge in size, could do in the heat of the moment when her young unsatiated lust, amplified by her kinks, took away her ability to think straight! 


They definitely should not give her alcohol… Although, Chuck doubted that there would even be enough of it in the village to make  her feel anything at all. Was he supposed to share what they had done during the bath? Was he supposed to say that he had worshipped her feet? Was he supposed to say that she had washed herself in the village’s water source? What would the chief think of him? What would the punishment be? 


It was not really his fault! The giantess kept doing  whatever she wanted; she was the one in charge. No villager could really oppose her will, as none of them would stand a chance in a fight against this goddess! Even if all of them conjugated their efforts they would be doomed to fail… Chuck knew it all, and despite that fact, he still remained silent.


“I hope she did not wash her hair in the same stream where we take out potable water from?” the chief asked, annoyed to see no response from his interlocutor. What was the meaning of all this?


“N-no…” Chuck lied. What was he doing? It was not his fault that the giantess washed herself there! Well, technically he was the one who revealed the location of the source to her, but she would have forced him to reveal it anyway… Were they in danger after all? Was  h e  in danger? He pushed that thought away; he was totally enchanted by the cute giant blonde. 


“Aaalright, I’m back!” The voice of the giantess could be heard in the entire village as she stepped over their wooden defence structure. “Is my meal ready yet? I am sooo starving! And that smell, oh mmm…” She massaged her belly with exaggerated movement.


Tom was forced to break his discussion with Chuck, and shouted to Stacy, “Almost there! You just need to wait a little while longer and then we can all eat together!”


“Oh, I am just so hungry I might eat it all up!” the girl quipped when looking over the fire into the multiple cauldrons and the spit. She imagined the meat which was stuck on it to be a tiny, but that image did not really appeal to her. It was just one of those sick ideas which would often come to her mind on their own. Cooking or baking tinies seemed ugly to her. She loved to swallow them alive, alternatively chew them to paste, as she had recently come to realise. Their fear and pain were the best spices, her own pussy juice right at the second place in the ranking.



“L-lea, are you still alive?” John asked with great effort as he was barely able to breath at this point. These were his last moments and there was no denying that. With just his head sticking out of the slurry, he had kept mumbling in agony for some time now, without getting any responses from his already dead companion whose head drowned in the acidic mush faster because of the almost four inch height difference that stood between them. 


He could no longer hear any sounds from the outside, as his hearing had been severely impaired, his senses of touch and smell gone completely by this point. He no longer kept his eyes closed as he could feel no more irritation in them. His entire lower body  was bleeding into the acidic slush, The meat on his legs starting to separate from his bones. These were clearly his last moments. Barely aware of his actions, unable to process complex thoughts, the last long gurgling wail of helplessness escaped his lips, before the digestive sack relaxed, letting him sink down into the very bottom of the stomach when his damaged body got smeared between its muscular walls to become what Lea and James had become before. They were now one; all reduced to nothing but nutrients to be burned by the cells of the giantess that had consumed them. It would only take a few more hours before their meat and guts would fully melt into a smooth chime which would then be transported further down the digestive tract of Stacy to be absorbed, the waste then to be expelled from her body; nothing but half devoured bones to be left as the last trace of their existence. 



Stacy gave out a prolonged burp. She blushed when all the villagers suddenly stopped in their tracks to look at her. 


“Sorry! I found a berry bush and stuffed myself with the fruities!” she giggled. 


Tom smiled involuntarily. He too began to take a strong liking towards the giant girl. Her sometimes clumsy behaviour combined with her godlike stature were what made her seem really cute. He wondered about the berries, as to his knowledge, these were not present in this part of the forest. She might have been lucky, though, or maybe just found something which was previously out of their reach? “You found berries in the forest? Where? We have a shortage on berries as their are quite rare-”


“I devoured them all!” Stacy roared, looking straight into his eyes. “And I am still hungry, so better hurry up with the food!”


Tom laughed. For a second he thought that maybe she would really eat him if he did not supply her with a nutritious meal fast enough, but he knew that the giantess was gentle. He was more and more sure of it. As a result of the weird train of thought which formed itself in his mind, he tried to gage how many villagers it would take to satiate her. He soon stopped, horrified by the realisation that what they had been cooking all this time might not actually be enough for her. Hopefully she would be understanding… especially that she had already eaten some fruits, as she had said herself.


The tiny who was in charge of preparing the meals inspected the cauldrons for the last time and announced that the dish was ready. 


“This is our best cook, Ron.” Tom presented the villager to the giantess proudly.


“Hey Ron!” Stacy replied. “I can’t wait to test out the delicacies you’ve prepared for me!”


“At your service!” The tiny villager bowed down before her and went to guide the other tinies to distribute the food properly. 



At last, Stacy was able to sit down on the ground in front of a large collection of hot, steaming utensils and the spit-shashlik which had been placed on top of them. She rubbed her hands in anticipation, her mouth severely watering. Flesh eating giantess or not, she still loved the taste of good, old regular cuisine, at least when she was not horny. 


The girl decided to take care of the shashlik first. She grabbed the tip of the stick with her fingers and lifted it up towards her face. Curling her tongue around the first piece of meat, she wrapped her lips around the stick close to the end she held in her fingers and slid along its entire length, basically scooping everything up in one go. She quite liked the taste, although was unsure of how to classify it. It lacked basic spices such as salt and pepper, yet it was still very much intense and appealing. The tinies must have used some rare herbs, being an inexperienced cook she was unfamiliar with. 


She quickly chewed and swallowed what would have easily served the purpose of a satisfying meal for a dozen villagers. She then moved towards the cauldrons. They were filled with some sort of a soup, but it seemed as though its main ingredient was again the same type of meat, only cut into smaller pieces. She drank them dry one after the other, letting the harder pieces of whatever was inside touch her taste buds briefly, before running straight down her throat. Stacy missed the vegetable element, but she enjoyed the way it warmed her up. It was not long before she emptied everything. She did not feel very satiated. When she lifted her gaze up, she noticed the tinies looking at her with awe.


“Well, I’m still hungry, but thanks for your efforts…” she giggled. 


“Wow, you swallowed it all down so fast… Did you like it at least?” the cook asked.


“Hmm, I did, but if I were to be completely honest I would have to say there was not enough meat there...” The giantess shared. “I would have much preferred more shashliks than the soup.”


“If you want I can bring you more dried meat you liked so much,” Chuck offered with an encouraging smile, joining the discussion.


Stacy shot a quick glance at Tom. She noticed that he was unnerved by Chuck’s words. The corners of her lips curled upwards slightly. She decided to play along in order to see how infuriated he would eventually get. And the worst message was still waiting for him… “I will gladly accept anything you have to offer,” she said, caressing her stomach, delighted to see the chef get more and more frustrated, yet not daring to interfere. The best part was that all of his anger was directed towards Chuck, and also that it was Chuck who was going to bear all the responsibility for what she does now. “Thank you Chuck, you are the best!” She added in order to stir things up even more.


Chuck smiled at the giantess and waved his hand in an inviting gesture so that she would follow him, before Tom was able to say anything. The chief was panicking too much. It was not like Stacy would eat all their food. And Chuck loved the idea of befriending the giantess. She had already shared more intimate moments with him than with anyone else. Maybe the chief was jealous of him? Chuck had to admit, it tickled his masculinity to have managed to get closer as anyone, closer even than the chief himself, to this ideal female; this goddess of beauty and domination! ‘Maybe I could even become her partner? It would be a dream come true! What would I need the village for when in the embrace of this beautiful goddess! Unless… I am just a toy for her… that is…’ “This is it,” he finally announced after they had reached a large clay building, which reached slightly below Stacy's knees. 


It was located in the middle of the village, surrounded by some houses, but still with enough space for the giantess to sit down, which she did. Some windows were directed towards the place, and the girl noticed some movement within them, though it was visible that whoever was looking they preferred to remain unseen. Chuck began to fiddle with a piece of rope, which was responsible for holding the door in the closed position.


When he finally managed to open the door, he heard a movement behind him and turned around to see the giantess lie down on her belly. She was just barely able to fit between the rows of the clay structures with her feet reaching all the way out to the general square where she had eaten. The diameter of the entire village seemed to be no more than four lengths of the girl’s body.


“Feed me,” she said, opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out as she fiddled with a strand of her blonde hair.


Chuck did not need to be told what to do twice. The giantess was visibly playing another one of her kinky games with him. The time had come for him to serve his goddess! “Alright!” he exclaimed excitedly, jumping into the dark opening.


He turned back, carrying a box of dried meat. Stacy let her tongue curl into a bowl shape, and Chuck flipped the box, making all its contents fall onto the giantess’ tongue. The giant girl retracted it slowly into the huge wet cavern of her mouth, and keeping eye contact with her tiny servant, swallowed it all down without chewing.


“More,” she demanded in a bassy voice, showing Chuck the inside of her empty mouth and the undulating muscles of her throat, which could devour him at any time. 


Chuck returned to the pantry and climbed up the ladder in order to take six straps of freshly dried bird meat which had been hung high up under the ceiling. Each of them was as large as his torso and they weighed quite a bit, but he managed to deliver it all before the awaiting giantess. One by one, he placed the delicacies on her extended tongue, and the giantess swallowed everything down in one loud gulp just like before. 


“Wow, how are you doing this?” he asked in disbelief. 


“What?” Stacy asked, supposedly unaware of the rarity of her behaviour.


“Swallow it all down like that?”


“Shut up and feed me, or I will eat you instead,” the giantess answered with a grin.


“Stacy, don't say things like that, or I will actually believe you…” Chuck quipped, laughing.


“You know what? You are too slow…” The giantess moved one of her hands towards Chuck, who jumped out of the way, startled, but actually, Stacy’s real goal was the door of the pantry. The massive arm flew by the tiny and forced itself deep into the building. There, it wrecked damage among the shelves and boxes of stored food, ripping it all out and gathering it right in front of the salivating mouth of the giantess. Chuck could do nothing to stop her. He cried a couple of times, but then just simply stood there, watching her devour their entire food supply helplessly. 


Other tinies, including the chef and the cook came, approaching from all sides, wanting to see what was going on. Some were carrying their spears, ready to fight the giantess if need be. The faces in the windows came out of the safety of the shadows as the villagers watched Stacy’s feral display of unsatiated hunger. When the last of the miniature people showed up, the giantess was already licking her fingers clean.


No one dared to speak, mesmerised by the sheer scale of what her stomach could contain compared to their own. The chef’s lips kept moving as he shook with helpless anger, but did not speak. Finally he just collapsed onto his knees.


“I told you,” the same elderly woman, who had proposed killing Stacy in her sleep said to Chuck, appearing right next to him seemingly out of nowhere.


Tom looked at her reproachfully. Of course the giantess posed a risk to the village, but they could not have let her go after she had discovered the location of their home. Tom did all he could to make it work out – it was Chuck who messed everything up! Each time the chief came up with a good idea, he would just go and ruin everything! The giantess was gentle and helpful to them… Why did this horny jungster have to keep ruining everything…


Meanwhile, Stacy rapidly switched her position from her belly to her back, causing a massive earthquake, after which some cracks appeared on the walls of the closest clay structures, making some of the tinies lose their balance. She patted her slightly bulging abdomen and gave out a prolonged burp.


“Mmm…” she purred. “Now I am finally satisfied!” Her stomach growled, probably sending some of the chyme from the earlier devoured villagers further on its way, making more space for the new stuff.


It had become clear to all that the giantess could not stay in the village any longer. Only, they could not let her go with the knowledge about their existence! Sure, the giant girl herself was not mean, but who could possibly know what would happen if she decided to share her little discovery with someone else?


“Stacy, why did you do this?” Tom cried.


“Why did I do what?” the giantess asked in an innocent tone.


“You’ve eaten all of our food!” He could not understand why the cute girl should have done something of that sort.


“Oh, have I?” she asked, surprised. “Sorry about that.” She gave him the cutest smile she could.


“You are sorry…” 


The spear carrying villagers looked at Tom. They were ready to kill the giantess if necessary. Tom shook his head, knowing that there was no use in even trying, since the giantess would easily defeat them. She was so big she probably did not even realise how big a problem she had caused…


At that very moment the gate of the village opened. The chief could no longer think about the giantess problem now. The research teams had returned, and he was eager to finally meet his son after all this time of living in uncertainty. One could think that he should have long since got used to Tim getting lost all the time, but he was still anxious for his descendant. He was sure that someone must have found him, and was eager to see this conviction confirmed. Without saying a word, he headed towards the returning teams, followed by more and more people of his village, who hoped for a positive message to distract them from the fact that the giantess had just devoured all the carefully preserved food supplies they would now have to replenish.


Tom’s eyes travelled from one head to another as he walked. When passing next to the giantess’ feet, which were taller than himself, he slowed down, heartbroken. Tim was not among them, but there was more – four people were missing.


“Where are John, James, Lea and Ben?” he asked with a hint of anxiety. “Are they still searching?”


“In fact, we don’t know,” a tall, well built tiny replied, stepping forward. “Let’s wait, maybe they will return shortly…”


“I think we should start searching for them right away, if they haven’t come back with all the others, they might either be in danger or they might have found some trace of my son…”


A tiny woman with dark hair approached the chief. “We’ve found this…” she said in a low voice, showing him a piece of loincloth. “...next to a makeshift tent and leftovers of a bonfire.”


“Could it be…” Tom looked towards the giantess still lying on the ground, relaxing with her full stomach while all the others were worried about the famine they were doomed to live in for the next weeks. “Could she have…”


“We found no body, no traces of blood; nothing,” the woman clarified.


“Nothing…” the chief repeated, grief-stricken.


“Well, we did find traces of certain… certain womanly fluids in that makeshift shelter, if you know what I mean,” the woman blushed. “But that doesn’t have to mean anything out of the ordinary…”


“Thank you  Kim,” Tom replied with forced calmness, taking the loincloth of his son into his hand. “I am going to ask the giantess about it!”


“Chief, are you sure about this? Let me accompany you!” the tiny man from before offered.


“Thank you, Sam…”



“Stacy, why did you eat everything?” Chuck asked the giantess for the second time. He had climbed onto her body and was now standing right on her stuffed stomach.


“Well, I am sure you would be hungry yourself after not having eaten much for one and half days,”  Stacy replied, and gave a cute burp.


“Don’t you think you went a little bit overboard, though? What are we supposed to do now?”


“Hmm, I guess I should’ve eaten less… But I will get hungry again in a few hours. So it would have all been gone by the end of the day anyway…” 


“You are a monster, Stacy… You will end us all…” Chuck shook his head, troubled.


Stacy grinned. The tiny was closer to the truth than he realised.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

Reviews are more than welcome! :)