- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shrunken man and his full size wife roleplay as a goddess and her worshiper

Pamela sighed, looking at her beloved husband’s test results envelope, “Positive,” she mouthed to herself, Scott is positive… She lowered the envelop, it seemed rather pointless to know the test results now, when Scott sat atop a placemat across the kitchen table from her, a mere three inches tall, wearing a tissue wrapped around him like a toga as he stared up at her.

“Scott,” she said in a quiet voice, fighting back tears, “I want you to know, I’m going to stick with you through this,” she sniffed, “being tiny is-“

“It’s going to be great!” Scott said excitedly.

Pamela stopped, blinking away a drop from the corner of her eye as confusion set in, “w-what?” she asked weakly.

“Look, honey,” Scott said, meandering across the table towards his giant wife, “it’s going to be fine, I’m getting a large payout from work, and they’re going to contract me in as a consultant every few weeks so I can stay on top of-“

“I’m not worried about the money Scott!” Pamela moaned, “l-look at you! You’re-“

“Three inches tall, yeah,” he said, smiling and throwing his arms wide, “Pamela I’m…” he hesitated, slightly nervous, “well you’ve always known I’ve had those fantasies…”

Pamela stared at him, dumfounded, “I mean… you told me, but this is real Scott! You’re really tiny! You’re not going to be able to do anything for-“

“Eighteen months,” He said with a grin, “they say my body will be acclimated enough for regrowth drugs by then.”

She sighed, “I… I guess it’s good that you’re taking it so well. I was kind of worried about you having some sort of… well I guess a lot of guys have kind of a crisis when they shrink, you know?”

“Honestly I’ve been hoping it would happen,” he admitted gleefully, “I’ve told you about how I feel about bigger girls, right?”

“Right,” she chuckled, rolling her eyes, “I guess you were serious then? I kind of always figured you were joking around or had just watched Attack of the Fifty Foot Woman too many times or something.”

“Never seen it actually,” Scott admitted, “and yeah I was serious, I think the idea of being the servant of a giant goddess like you is hot!”

“Goddess?” she asked with a giggle, wiping the last of her tears off her face.

“Yeah,” he said, “think about it, I’m just your helpless little slave, powerless before you!”

“I don’t know…” She said, biting her lip, “isn’t that kind of mean?”

“It’s just a game,” he assured her, “come on, think of all the fun we have when you take charge in bed?”

“I guess it’s kind of fun to pin you down and have my way with you now and then,” she admitted, “but… this is a bit extreme, isn’t it?”

“Hey, just have some fun with it, in two years time I’ll be big again and this can all just be a weird memory if you don’t enjoy yourself,” he gulped, licking his lips, “and uh… it’ll obviously be really fun for me…”

“Okay,” she said with a sigh, “I guess we have no choice but to just see how things go.” She smiled and leaned down to the table, kissing him and enveloping his body in her pillowy soft red lips. He grunted and fell over at the force, a red lipstick stain across the white fabric of his tissue toga.

“Oops,” she said, biting her lip, “sorry, guess I don’t know my own strength with you yet…”

“It was amazing,” he said, still sitting and looking up at her, starry eyed.

She raised an eyebrow, maybe this could work out after all, she thought.

Pamela whistled happily as she walked in the door from work, “honey, I’m home!” she called, slipping her work shoes off and letting her nylon clad feet breathe as she stepped across the soft carpet.

“My goddess has returned!” Scott shouted, his head poking out from under the couch.

“Mmm… and what has my tiny hubby been up to all day?” she asked, arcing her foot up and gently prodding him with the tip of her toe. Surprising her he embraced the nylon clad digit and planted a quick kiss on it. “Ewww!” she laughed, “I’ve been on my feet all day Scott!”

“I know!” he groaned.

Pamela rolled her eyes, flexing her big toe and knocking Scott over. She gently placed the sole of her foot over him, giggling she saw his head poking out between her toes, the stretched pantyhose fabric between them obscuring his face slightly. He had an almost blissful look on his face, and… Pamela felt a curious sensation. Slowly, making sure not to put too much pressure on him, she scrunched her toes, sliding her sole over his body ever so slightly. His face contorted in pressure, and she felt her own heart rate pick up.

“I guess at that size any little movement of mine is pretty intense for you,” she muttered, scrunching her toes around him a second time and causing a grunt of pleasure as the silky material of her pantyhose slide over him. She raised an eyebrow as he gasped and made a face she was well familiar with. “Did you just… cum?” she asked, astonished.

“N-No-“ he started, but she was already lifting her foot off him. She raised it up, spying a tiny wet spot on the bottom of her nylons. She fought a giggle as she bent down, hovering over her tiny husband and spotting the wet and sticky crotch of the makeshift tissue-toga.

“WOW!” she laughed, throwing her head back. She sighed, feeling a sense of elation, my husband just blew his load after I wiggled my toes twice!

It was an odd sensation, she felt… sexy, powerful even. She smirked as she stood over him, stepping forward so her feet were on either side of him as she looked down at his panting form, the tiny man still recovering from the bliss of the orgasm she’d so carelessly and easily given.

“Scott?” she asked curiously.

“Huh?” he muttered, blinking as he looked up at her.

“You messed my nylons,” she said with a smug grin, “and you completely ruined that little tissue you’re wearing.” She reached down and gripped the hem of it, tearing it off the tiny man easily and leaving him naked, already getting erect again as she scooped him up in her other hand.

“Sorry,” he muttered, “I’d clean them, but uh…”

“You’re still going to clean them,” she said with a grin, “it’ll take some… imagination, but I’m going to make you do it.”

“Oh, okay,” he said, blinking.

“What was it we said when we were married?” she giggled, “we’ll clean up our own messes…”

She began walking towards the bedroom, squeezing him slightly as her hips swayed. She felt him harden against her fingers, and shot him a special knowing look that only a married couple could achieve. She smirked at his own response, throwing their bedroom door open and casually tossing him upon their marital bed.

“You got yours,” she muttered, sliding the pantyhose and underwear down as he looked on in awe, “now… I want you to watch me get mine.”

“O-Okay,” he stammered, watching her legs slam down on either side of him like massive columns.

She slowly began fingering herself in front of him, a slow circular motion that seemed to cause a hot and humid air that smelled of her arousal to billow over him. He watched, spellbound, as his wife brought herself to orgasm, climaxing and arcing her back in a motion that cause the bed to roil like an ocean, knocking him off his feet once again.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she panted, looking down at him with a smile.

“So much,” he breathed.

“Good,” she smiled, “next time you’re going in there…”

He looked at her wet pussy, the gaping opening in front of him still glistening slightly. He wasn’t sure whether he was scared or excited.

Pamela walked in through the door, humming happily to herself. She paused, raising an eyebrow as she noticed what looked like a cardboard box set up against the far wall. She walked a little closer, chuckling to herself as she read the crayon scrawled across the front.

“Temple of the holy goddess Pamela?” she asked with a grin, “is this what you get up to all day?”

“Of course!” Scott called, stepping out and brandishing his arms wide, “it is here that I worship my most divine wife.”

Pamela stifled a laugh and knelt down, gently opening the top of the cardboard temple to see inside. The giggle escaped in full when she saw pictures of her taped to the four walls, one in a bikini from her beach trip dominated the far side, and…

“Is that my underwear?” she asked, picking the panties up off a small altar.

“The holy relic!” Scott called.

“Hmm…” Pamela muttered, standing up and looking down at the temple, “I like the enthusiasm Scott, but if you want me to be your goddess, you’re going to need to up your game a little…”

Scott watched, stunned, as Pamela poured the massive box of legos in front of him, “you will build unto me a temple,” she said with a smug grin, “and if it pleases me, I shall reward you, and if it does not…” she thought a moment, “you shall be banished to my underworld!”

“Underworld?” Scott asked curiously.

“The bottom of the clothes hamper,” she said with a wink, “now, I’ve provided materials, build me a temple!”

“Yes ma’am!” Scott said excitedly, already mentally planning his tribute to his wife.

Pamela walked into the bedroom, grinning as she saw the elaborate Greek looking structure waiting for her on her dresser. Scott appeared, walking around the side in his small toga, hefting a small white bic lighter over his shoulder. He set it down with a grunt, struggling to get it to ignite at his small size.

“Let me give you a hand,” Pamela said, taking it from him and flicking it to life. She brought the flame down, lighting the pair of scented candles Scott had arrayed outside the steps.

“Fire from heaven,” he joked, watching her admire his work.

“Before you show me the interior, let me go change,” she said with a wink.

“Change?” he asked, but she ignored him, walking into her closet.

She emerged a moment later, a billowing semi-transparent robe flowing over her body. As Scott gaped, he saw that she wore nothing beneath it.

“And for the finishing touch,” she said, holding a small tiara above her head. Slowly she crowned herself, grinning down at him. “Well? Do I look like a goddess?”

“You always do,” he managed, transfixed by his wife’s outfit.

“Well, go on then mortal,” she teased, “show me the temple!”

He gulped, “the uh… roof lifts off,” he began, walking up the stairs into his creation.

“Very good,” she said, lifting the square top off the lego structure. She smirked as she looked at the photo that adorned the center of his “temple,” a picture of her in her wedding dress. In front of it was an altar, with… “Scott, what’s this?” she asked, pointing to the animal cracker before her picture.

“Oh, I found it while I was climbing around in the pantry,” he said, “and I figured that instead of eating it, I’d offer it to my goddess.”

“Cute!” she giggled, reaching in.

Scott watched as she easily picked up the animal cracker that it had taken him hours and immense effort to get from the pantry all the way up to the bedroom, casually tossing into her mouth and chewing it. He watched as she swallowed, what would have been days of snacking for him was just a single bite to her, already forgotten about.

“Your offering is accepted,” she giggled, “now come here,” she laid her hand down, letting him walk up into her palm. She truly looked divine as she raised him up, walking slowly to the bed, her nipples hardening beneath the sheer robe she wore.  She lay down on the bed, gently placing him between her legs as she spread her thighs wide, her glistening womanhood seeming to beckon him closer.

“I have to admit, I wasn’t sure about this when you first got small,” she said with a smile, “but… I’ve come around.” She sighed, putting her arms behind her head, propping herself up on the pillow so she could watch him. “Prostrate yourself before me,” she said, “Now!”

He gulped at the sudden forcefulness of her demand, and fell to his knees, bowing before his wife’s wet pussy.

“Do you believe you are worthy?” she asked, doing her best to fill her voice with an air of superiority. He looked up and she giggled, “keep your nose down, bow!” she ordered, causing his head to snap back down. “Beg,” she said, “beg me to let you in,” he hand drifted down between her legs, her fingers snaking through her pubic hair as she rubbed herself to the scene playing out before her.

“Please Pamela!” he shouted, never lifting his head, “I’ll do anything, just please let me inside of you! I want to taste your divinity!”

She couldn’t help but laugh it was all so silly, “You have been deemed worthy of pleasing your goddess,” she said, flicking her wrist almost dismissively, “you have permission.”

He leapt up, practically sprinting at her, she groaned in pleasure as she felt his body slip inside her, and her hand came down a moment later, helping him ease into the warm darkness that waited. The slick slime of her womanhood slipped around him, coating him in her taste and scent as she became his world.

“Mmm…” Pamela groaned, gripping the bedcovers as she felt him struggling, “it’s so cute when you try to…” she gasped, clenching herself on him as he squirmed feebly, “fight!” she panted, “my cunt is actually stronger than you, isn’t it?” She moaned again, her back arcing as he slid deeper.

Scott struggled, the powerful walls pressing against him and reminding him of just how much more powerful his wife was now. He felt a tinge of fear as he struggled for breath, and as her orgasm squeezed him from all sides, the air was forced from his lungs. Even in the darkness within her, he saw spots, wondering if he would pass out before she finished. He felt himself start to go lightheaded, the thick tangy smell of Pamela’s wetness starting to fade.

He gasped for air as the world returned suddenly, the sudden coolness of the bedroom air shocking him and causing him to shiver as Pamela’s cum began to dry. He blinked and flailed, realizing he was being held upside down by his ankles.

“Good job,” Pamela giggled, holding the tiny man above her face while she relaxed on the bed, “I’ve decided to promote you to high priest Scott, your duties will include painting my nails, feeding me grapes, and… well, what you just did, call it a sort of… ritual purification.”

“Purification?” he managed, wiping more of her juices out of his eyes as he dangled feebly.

“Why of course,” she teased, “you’re covered in my… holiness.” She set him down on the bed, letting him catch his breath as he righted himself, “in fact, you are not to wash yourself for the rest of the evening, let that smell linger on you, a little reminder of your goddess’s presence.”

“You’re really taking to this whole thing,” he said, amazed.

“I think it’s going to be an enjoyable year and a half,” she sighed, “having you worship me… it’s very good for my self-esteem you know.”

“I’m sure,” he laughed.

She hummed happily, reaching down and picking him up again. She giggled as she sniffed him, he had a strong smell of pussy clinging to his skin, and if she had her way he’d have to get used to the sensation. She slipped him between her breasts, laying back down and thinking about the future.

Eighteen months later Pamela stirred her coffee, staring across their kitchen table at her now full sized husband. She sighed wistfully, thinking back on the year and a half of worship she’d received from him. She supposed she could always order him around at full size, but it just wasn’t the same…

“So I guess I’ve got to take these pills to suppress the shrinking virus,” Scott said, rattling the pill bottle, “one a day, or I’ll get small again.”

Pamela felt something in herself stir, “And… there’s no problem getting big again afterwards, right?” she asked, a wicked idea forming in her head.

“If I miss a pill, I’m supposed to have someone crush it into a glass of water for me, then drink that,” he said with a shrug, reading the bottle.

“Scott,” she said, “your goddess demands a tribute.”

He blinked, “Uh… Pamela?”

She held out her hand, “the pills Scott,” she said with an amorous smile, “I want you to give them to me.”

“W-What?” he stammered.

“I want to keep them,” she said, “it’s the ultimate tribute, I’ll give you one every day with your breakfast, and so long as you keep me happy you’ll keep getting one every day…”

“And if I don’t keep you happy?” he asked hesitantly.

She giggled, “you’ll be back at my feet, where you belong.” She saw his expression and rolled her eyes, “obviously I’ll give you one on days you have to work,” she said, waving her hand dismissively, “but… I’m thinking that on weekends, or vacations maybe… well, you’ll need to be reminded of your place, it’ll be good for you, good for us.”

Scott looked at the pill bottle in his hand, then at his wife, no, his goddess. With a nervous gulp, he held out the pill bottle for her.

She felt something swell inside her as her fingers wrapped around that bottle, he was giving her complete control over his size, complete control over him, forever… With a smug smile, she opened the pill bottle, taking one of the chalky white tablets out.

“Open,” she commanded, as she brought it up to his mouth. He obeyed, stunned as she shoved it into his mouth, “now swallow,” he closed his mouth, gulping his medication down while she looked on. “Good boy,” she laughed, “this is going to be so much fun…”

Scott felt himself growing hard at the simple display of power, and as insane as it was, the casual way she slipped his growth pills into her purse turned him on even more. She owned him now, she really was his goddess… and he couldn’t be happier about it.

“So,” she said with a happy sigh, “your work hired you back into your old role, are you excited to be back?”

“Yep,” he said with a grin, “they even let me keep my PTO, so we can travel this winter if you want.”

“Hmm… I’m thinking Greece,” Pamela said, “I’ve developed a sudden interest in old ruins, what do you think?”

“We’ll look at flights tonight,” he said with a smile.

“We’ll only need one ticket,” Pamela said, “I wonder if I should let you grow back at all while we’re there? It would be fitting, wouldn’t it? Touring an ancient temple while keeping you tiny…”

“W-We’ll talk about it,” Scott stammered, trying to contain his lust at the thought.

“Before the trip, I’m going to make you flush the growth pills down the toilet in front of me,” she said with a smirk, “one at a time, a little ritual to seal your fate. Sound fun?”

“God yes,” he rasped.

“Goddess,” Pamela corrected with a laugh, “now seriously, you don’t want to be late to work on your first day back at full size! Go!”

Scott straightened his tie, walking out the door while visions of being tiny with Pamela again swam in his head.

Chapter End Notes:

A request/idea from RedRat24