- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of eating and more sensual interaction. Also developing themes of intellectual regression. Enjoy!

 After another fifteen minutes of driving through heavy traffic, Kyle finally pulled up to the house. The rear bumper of the SUV thudded and scraped on the lip of the driveway, weighed down by the thousand-pound load in the back which was Carol’s huge voluptuous body. Kyle swore to himself as he parked. I wonder how much damage that little trip did to mom’s car...He popped the trunk hatch, and Carol edged herself back out again. Her enormous breasts dragged thrillingly on the carpeted interior as she extracted herself, causing her plus-size nipples to distend and grow hard. By now, her makeshift bra had come undone, and she was fully nude. Standing, the massive amazon’s fat, swollen pussy lips hung not too far below Kyle’s chin. “Let’s go, mom… before the neighbors see you!” He begged his hulking mother. Carol had been stretching casually, glad to be rid of the impossibly cramped interior of the vehicle. She grunted in protest, but eventually Kyle was able to guide her by the hand towards the back door. He was frustrated with all of Carol’s boorish behavior, but he was also starting to become a little concerned for her. Maybe she’s dehydrated or something… almost acting like she’s got heat stroke… Carol dumbly followed, and Kyle was able to help her fold herself down to enter the pitifully smallish-looking door. The gargantuan woman had to turn sideways to fit her immense bust and hips through the little frame. Kyle’s cheeks burned, and he turned away as his mom’s big womanly bush passed near his face during her clumsy struggle to fit through. Guess she’s gonna have to use the front entrance from now on, goddamnit…


Carol wandered into the den and flopped down on the couch. The large piece of furniture crunched and lost a couple inches of height as her full weight plowed into it. The huge horny woman hardly noticed. She was lost in a bit of a sun drunk haze, and her hormones were acting up again. Carol spread her gargantuan legs and began absently playing with her massive pussy, wrapping her other arm around the top of the couch which looked more like a chair to her. She tipped her head back, grinning and moaning pleasurably. Kyle felt relieved that he hadn’t followed. He had anticipated that this would happen the moment that his big naked mother got through the door. Her body had become incredibly musky- an intense cocktail of sensual fragrances. He was beginning to recognize when something would shift… when Carol became aroused… Her scent became more potent- more mesmerizing to both of them. In fact, Kyle was feeling hot and bothered himself from hanging around his beautiful, voluptuous mother all morning. Since she was apparently occupied in the living room, Kyle took the opportunity to slink off to the bathroom where he vigorously masturbated in silence. His cheeks burned red and he felt deeply embarrassed as he came, moments after he heard Carol’s own euphoric gasps of orgasmic climax echo down the hallway. However, oddly enough, he felt less ashamed than the previous day. Carol had been so unrelentingly promiscuous the past few days that Kyle was starting to feel less uptight with regards to his own sexuality. Now when he jerked off, it was to his enormous, womanly mother, and though it pained him to admit it, he’d scarcely had such intense orgasms his entire life.


Carol rocked her head forward, blissed out, flooded with oxytocin and dopamine from her leisurely masturbation session. Her carnal desires were quickly replaced by another equally primal urge as the amazon’s huge swollen belly began to groan. An empty, voracious hunger set in and Carol knew instinctively she needed to fill her guts with some… no… with a lot of food. She sank down to her knees and eased herself off the couch which crumpled a little further in reply. Carol’s heavy, wide shoulders bulged as she lumbered forward on all fours. She giggled as her gigantic hips and breasts swung side to side. Her curves had become so fecund and extended so far laterally from her center of mass that she practically sloshed with abundant beefy cellulite. The humongous woman crawled into the kitchen on her knuckles and immediately went to the pantry. One huge hand grabbed the finished plywood cabinet door and easily wrenched it free of its hinges with a squeal. “Haha… Oops…” Carol mumbled her favorite new catchphrase, flinging the door aside like kindling. Her immense form blocked most light from entering the recessed pantry, so she simply plowed her fist into the dimness and pulled out the first thing she grabbed. A paper bag of potatoes was torn in half, with some of the roots ending up in her clutches. The hungry, naked amazon sniffed the potatoes solicitously. Not exactly the type of meal she would have normally gone for. Still her big protrusive belly groaned maddeningly at the olfactory stimulation, and with an exploratory chomp, Carol munched down a few potatoes as easily as one might have ate a few berries. Endorphins flooded her brain, and Carol soon plunged the rest of the potatoes into her gaping maw, crunching noisily. That tastes… good… Part of her mind was surprised at the feedback her prodigious guts were sending out. Overall though, Carol’s net reaction was satisfaction rather than repulsion.


Kyle had cleaned himself up and wandered back to the kitchen by this time. He had heard the sounds of eating, but was totally unprepared for the sight that greeting him when he arrived. “Mom…” he gasped, “Those are- you’re eating raw potatoes!” His eyes widened. “Stop that!” Carol jerked her body upright, and swiveled her head, meeting her son’s judgmental gaze. She was looking down at him, despite sitting back on her calves. Carol swiped away a tattered piece of paper bag that had gotten caught up in her massive craw. The obviousness and the implication of what Kyle had said seemed to take her by surprise, as though she hadn’t planned on receiving any pushback for the disgusting snack she was munching on. Her belly, now expecting more food, groaned in reply, and the giant woman echoed that she was hungry… no… that she was starving… Kyle repeated himself, comically attempting to reign in his mother who was now nearly ten times his size. “You can’t eat raw potatoes! Here-” he pulled out his phone. “I’m ordering something… Let’s get fried chicken… Do you want a bucket?”


Oh… Uh… yeah, get me four buckets… No wait, five…” Carol replied dumbly as she sat there, seeming almost confused by the situation. Her son quickly put together an order, replicating a previous meal from earlier that week, but tripling the quantity. Meanwhile, the image of fried fast food evoked a renewed hunger in the burgeoning woman. Her guts rumbled with the meager offering they had already received, and Carol let out a quiet, low sigh. She could practically smell the chicken already, and she began salivating. Before Kyle had finished the order, Carol was munching again, quickly gobbling up the bag of potatoes. The teen recoiled as his massive naked mother resumed her pantry raid. Berating her again, Kyle marched quickly to Carol’s side. He grabbed her big beefy arm and tried to hold her back, but it was no use. Carol pounded the entire bag, pausing briefly to let out a massive belch. “Oh, honey… *BURP*... I’m sorry…” The hefty woman moaned. “I just need to get something in my belly… mommy’s fucking starving…”


Kyle continued begging Carol to stop, pulling on her thick, powerful arm. The huge naked woman wasn’t about to disobey her thunderous belly, though. Carol raised her massive arm and pulled Kyle in tightly, squishing him into her fat, lovely flank. Kyle found himself pinned tightly between his mother’s arm, her wide ribs, and massive swooping breasts. This effectively trapped the dwarfed teen, preventing him from coming between the giant woman and her feast. Carol then used her other hand to smash through the pantry, grabbing stored fruits and vegetables by the handful. Another paper bag, this one filled with apples went down in a few gobbles, followed by a week’s supply of onions. Carol’s giant, bulging stomach gurgled noisily, and the sound amplified through her great, creaking ribcage. Kyle, flailing and pleading pathetically, was filled with dread at the obscene cacophony. Carol’s guts rumbled with the opening and closing of many sphincters, and the greedy peristalsis of her enormous, muscular digestive tract. Gastric juices sloshed and pancreatic juices squirted noisily, quickly breaking down the unpalatable raw veggies.


Carol began giggling to herself as her feast continued. She was not nearly satisfied yet, and it had become apparent to her that as she grew in size, her body was adjusting to ruder forms of sustenance. She grabbed a pair of cantaloupe, one in each hand. They each looked no larger than a baseball to her. She brought the sweet melons to her face and inhaled deeply, with Kyle securely pinned under her slab-like wing. “Haha… Mmmmm…” The giant woman sighed blissfully as she sampled the cantaloupe. Carol then bared her teeth for an exploratory chomp. Despite being a little too large for her to easily get her jaws around them, Carol was able to finish both melons, rind and all with two bites each, chewing and swallowing eagerly. Sticky sweet juice dribbled down the naked amazon’s chin and collected in her awesome cleavage. “Ooohhh, yummy… *BURP* Haha…” Carol sang to herself as she boorishly licked her sausage-like fingers.


Kyle had given up struggling by this point and simply surrendered to his enormous mother’s hungry antics. Her belly continued to grumble and churn as it pulverized its rough contents nearly as quickly as her big muscular esophagus could push them down. She’s acting crazy… like an animal in a feeding frenzy… As Kyle relaxed his body in defeat, he began to notice the hypnotic fragrance of Carol’s armpit. She was sweating. Pheromone-laced perspiration was dripping and pooling into his fleshy, muscular prison, and Kyle was beginning to feel a bit light headed. To his horror, the young man felt his dick begin to stiffen. All the physical contact and nudity was having the effect of arousing him, despite the unspeakable incestuousness of his situation. Luckily for him, Carol was otherwise occupied or she might have noticed her dwindling son’s aching member standing at attention, mashed into her side-paunch with the rest of his torso.


Carol continued feasting, intermittently belching and giggling madly to herself. At length she released Kyle, seeing as he had apparently lost the will to subvert her glutinous pursuits. Kyle staggered awkwardly away from his massive, naked mother. He hadn’t quite secured his footing, but was more than happy to escape Carol’s powerful under-arm grapple, if for no other reason than to hide his throbbing erection. The great, hulking amazon thrashed her arm through the pantry sniffing and snorting as she realized there wasn’t any more readily edible food available. Still, her immense guts thundered in protest. Hmmphstill hungry…” Carol rumbled. She scrootched forward on her haunches, roughly barging past her son who stumbled backwards with crimson cheeks. “Ooohhh… Oops…” The giant woman put a hand to her mouth, pausing her forward steamrolling over the kitchen floor. “Look out, honey… Haha…” Carol chuckled dumbly. “Mommy’s hungry…She reached forward, pulling the fridge towards her. The large appliance screeched as it dug into the tiled floor, and the cord sparked as it was abruptly yanked from the wall. “Don’t get in the way, haha…” Carol grinned as she lifted the fridge, tilting it backward at the same time. The fridge and freezer doors swung open at the same time, and a mess of shelves, drawers, and foodstuff came tumbling out. Jars and containers clattered to the floor and rolled away, while a couple of them shattered with loud pops. Wrapped leftovers and bagged groceries from the past week rained over Carol’s breasts, and in no time the entire contents of both the fridge and freezer lay strewn over her magnificent body and all over the floor. With a loud bang, the humongous sweaty woman deposited the fridge back against the wall. Her huge swollen belly squealed in anticipation, and Kyle pressed himself back a few feet, looking on in horror.


And just like that, Carol’s gluttony continued. Like a raccoon on steroids she raided each package and container with her thick meaty fingers, ripping apart what she hadn’t the patience or the dexterity to properly unpackage. The enormous woman moaned hungrily as she plowed through the food, sweeping her hands up her massive wobbling cleavage and shoveling it into her mouth. Some of the smaller items were not even unwrapped before going into the huge slobbering craw. Kyle witnessed in morbid fascination as a full package of hot dogs went down, only to be chewed briefly before the plastic wrap was messily spit out… most of it anyways. Likewise, Carol chomped a handful of ketchup packets, causing them to burst inside her mouth like pop rocks. Before she spat out the emptied packets, her eyes fixed on a jar of soup. The giant naked woman simply swallowed the whole mess in her haste to get to the soup, and after she she wrenched the lid off, that went down too with a quick gulp and a deafening belch. Carol got more creative with the various miscellany that had lined the fridge door. Jam and peanut butter jars were opened, and being too thick to knock back like a shot, Carol’s great sinewy tongue surged forth. With surprising deftness, she used the thick muscly organ to scoop and direct the food into her mouth, swallowing with a growl. Likewise, mustard, mayo, and other squeeze bottles simply had their tops chewed off with a vicious twist from the amazon’s powerful neck and jaw muscles. These too were slurped out and cast aside, adding to a growing pile of filth and devastation that littered the entire kitchen floor. Frozen peas and berries in large unopened bags were simply clenched between Carol’s gleaming incisors before being propelled into her waiting maw with a sharp, scraping action as she jerked her head backward. The tingling sensation of cold only lasted a moment before the dark, moist heat of her oversized gullet brought the temperature of the frozen food up to par with the rest of Carol’s gargantuan body.


By the time she was finished, Carol’s huge, naked frame was smeared with bits of food and oily residue. Her immense, paunchy belly had swollen up ponderously, and she was breathing a bit laboriously. Kyle had watched her pick off the crumbs in dreadful awe, but as the dust settled, he became more aware of and agitated by the absolutely disastrous state of the kitchen floor. By now his erection had abated and his confidence returned. The teenager scolded her angrily, demanding to know why she had caused such an unnecessary, catastrophic mess. “Ooohhh… I’m sorry…” Carol lamented, looking around herself blankly. When she focused on the smashed jars and discarded packaging, her demeanor became even more conciliatory. “Oh, I’ve just… I really made a mess, didn’t I? *BURP*” The colossal woman giggled before apologizing again. Haha... oops… I don’t know what came over me…” Carol crossed her arms over her massive bulging cleavage, fidgeting at her elbows. “I suppose pushing the car up that hill really left me quite famished…”


Kyle scowled at the understatement, moving briskly towards the closet where he grabbed a broom and some garbage bags. “I can’t believe you would just… gobble down everything like that… It’s like… like...” He sputtered, trying to find the right word. “I don’t know, it’s just scary…” a shiver ran down Kyle’s spine as he recalled the initial chaos of his gargantuan mother’s gluttony. “Next time, just… just ask me for food…” Kyle pleaded in exasperation as he began sweeping up the mess. Carol sat there on her haunches, dumbly watching for a few moments before her body jerked into action. The enormous naked woman leaned forward and began sweeping up the cluttered food packaging with her hands and forearms. “No, don’t do that!” Kyle stopped working to reprimand his gigantic mother again. “There’s broken glass in there… Let me do it…” Scowling, he resumed sweeping while Carol sank back again and fidgeted with herself obtusely. Eventually Kyle was able to corral the entire mess towards the epicenter in front of the fridge. God… did she actually pick up the fridge? She made it look easy… Kyle gulped as he imagined the kind of strength and counterbalance required to perform such a feat. He cast an uneasy glance at his titanic, voluptuous mother. Carol had begun busying herself with the crumbs on her breasts and arms, brushing herself off and fussing with the oily stains on her body which could not be cast off so easily. It was like she was… regressing… becoming more childlike... Except with the size and strength of an elephant… Kyle trembled at the thought.


Working quickly, Kyle was able to contain the mess within a few minutes. He scooped up the food particles and other debris with the dustpan, and was even able to get Carol to help him by holding the bag open. The young man was about to grab the mop when he noticed his mother dusting herself off again. He sighed, “Hang on, mom… Don’t smear it…” He grabbed a hand towel and wet it under the faucet. “I’ll help you…” Kyle promised as he turned. He stopped short in hesitation however, uncertain on how to best approach his naked, kneeling mother who had to be at least nine feet tall by now. Clearly she had been growing steadily since they got out of bed that morning. Carol obediently ceased her fidgeting and now clapped her big hands onto her lovely thighs. The gigantic plump woman now cast her gaze bemusedly over the swooping curve of her fat, gorgeous breasts. Her swollen belly still roiled with a clamor of industrial-grade digestion. Kyle gulped, now painfully aware and insecure of his mother’s nudity… her overwhelming sexuality… He shuffled a bit closer, still leaving a little room between the two of them. “Okay… Uhh…” Kyle started, his facing turning red. His dick twitched again, making him feel that much more vulnerable and uncomfortable. “I guess let’s s-start with your arms…” He managed, trying to make the best of his situation.


Carol leaned forward, keeping her eyes glued to her teenage son who briefly met her gaze before glancing away, blushing. “Okay, dear… come here and clean mommy up…” She murmured in feminine, baritone thunder. A conceited smile crossed Carol’s soft, plump lips. She stretched her arm forward, offering first her massive hands. Kyle set to work, relieved to have something to occupy himself with, rather than engage his mother’s suggestive glances. Dutifully he cleaned between his mother’s thick sausage-like fingers before getting her palms and the back of her wrists. The mother-son pair studied Kyle’s movements, both in genuine fascination. The obvious comparison would have been the image of the mother cleaning her toddler’s hands after a messy meal, but with the roles reversed. Wow...” Carol breathed. She rotated one hand to match the profile of her son’s much smaller hand, causing him to flinch warily. “I can’t believe how big I’m getting…” The huge, hulking woman wondered aloud. Kyle continued, moving up his mother’s fat, burly arms. He needed to make several passes on each arm just to cover the entire circumference which was about the size of his own torso by this point. Carol continued, “You’re just a little kid to me now… like… like you’re a toddler again, hon…” This line of narration clearly appealed to her, and soon that familiar demeanor of salaciousness set in again. Kyle had moved on to Carol’s shoulders by now, and was struggling to lean forward and raise himself up on his toes enough to reach the tops of his mother’s powerful trapezius muscles. Adding to the awkwardness, Carol’s gigantic breasts bulged forwards, impeding Kyle’s attempts to reach those higher areas of crumby grime. “Here, son…” She cooed, “Let me help you with that…”


Carol leaned forward, barging her humongous tits into her teenage son. Kyle would have fallen backwards too, if she wasn’t already scooping him up with her enormous arms. He protested anyways, but the huge giggling woman persisted. “Haha… up you go!” Carol lifted Kyle onto her thighs and pressed her son into her abundant, soft cleavage. Her titanic breasts were still soiled from her recent feeding frenzy, and she hardly cared. Kyle fought back, squirming in her bear-like arms, but his meager strength was utterly ineffective against his colossal naked mom. Carol chided him, despite his blushing discomfort and sputtered complaints. “No…” She shook her large head, brushing her curly chestnut hair against Kyle’s chest and face. “Mommy likes this…She laughed thunderously in his face, instantly cowing the diminutive young man. Hahahah… You clean up your mommy now…” She grinned goofishly. Carol found herself blushing as well now. The act of enclosing her little boy in a full-body hug… of effortlessly lifting him into her warm, loving embrace… it was thrilling… She held him overbearingly, like a mother might a baby. The sensation of her massive, engorged nipples pressing into Kyle’s torso was similarly endearing. Her own colossal nudity was also adding to the thrill. Carol felt her big musky crotch begin to stir with renewed arousal. She remembered her dream from the previous night… how she had forced herself upon Kyle. Oh god… What am I doing? The huge horny amazon shivered, despite the warmth emanating from her cheeks… from her loins… Oh god… Disregarding her misgivings, Carol continued to grin. Her breath became more rapid, almost panting, and her eyes became glassy as her mouth dried.


With an acquiescing sigh, Kyle surrendered to Carol’s unyielding demands. He reluctantly began wiping down her shoulders and the tops of her breasts. God, she’s squishing me into her boobs… Kyle shuddered with somewhat naive bashfulness, not quite yet grasping the full extent of his overgrown mother’s conflicted intentions. Carol pressed her son into herself, gently rocking her breasts and arms into his dwindling body with a slow, exploratory rhythm. Her actions were not enough to disrupt Kyle from his task, but his dick was really starting to take notice of all the attention. The smell of Carol’s powerful, intoxicating pheromones was everywhere, and in no time Kyle had become rock hard. Absent control of his own body, the young man simply stood there dumbstruck, perched atop his giant naked mom’s thighs and pressed in from all sides as he wiped her down. Humiliating and sacrilegious as it was, Kyle found an odd sort of solace in resigning himself this way. It wasn’t his fault that Carol was growing into a giantess, nor his fault that she was focusing her sexual attention upon him. It wasn’t like he could avoid or refuse her advances- she had simply become too big and strong by now. And after all… Kyle was being given a genuinely wonderful full-body hug that doubled as a massage. His mother’s gigantic bare breasts felt warm and electric as they rubbed past his erect member. The sounds of Carol’s immense, slow heartbeat and her churning guts rumbling all around him, with her sharp, feminine scent filling his nostrils… It was all undebatably pleasant, and the misery of being forced into the position of being her sex object was beginning to abate. The sting of Carol’s forceful violation of his body autonomy began to dull and fade into the background of his consciousness. Oh god… Is this… is this happening for real? Kyle shuddered again as Carol let out a low moan, grinding his swollen prick into her huge pillowy cleavage, now seemingly aware of his arousal. She leaned forward and kissed him on the head, breathing in sharply through her nostrils the scent of Kyle’s neck and hair. Oh… fuck… Kyle dropped the cloth he had been using to wipe Carol’s breasts.


*Ding-Dong*


Kyle’s whole body flinched like he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and even Carol grunted in surprise, shaken from her lust-dazed reverie. With a bone-dry swallow, Kyle murmured, “Uhh… I should get that…” Carol grunted again in reply. Refusing to be interrupted, she instead pulled her son deeper into her gigantic bosom, kissing him again on the neck. The doorbell rang again, and Kyle became agitated, as though the sound had broken the spell and cleared through the fog of his hormone-clouded consciousness. “I’ve gotta get that, mom… It’s the food…” He pleaded. Carol’s huge swollen guts then groaned tremendously as smells and images of fried chicken by the bucket were evoked in her mind. The burly, naked amazon’s primitive instincts of hunger and lust collided, and for a moment she sat back on her haunches, dumbfounded at the dilemma. Despite the glutinous volume of food she had just devoured, Carol’s bulging belly seemed eager to stuff itself again already, gurgling and panging with deep, insatiable hunger. That, and Kyle’s pitiable insistence seemed to turn the tide in the enormous woman’s mind. She gave a bestial snort and unceremoniously deposited Kyle back on the floor as the bell rang a third time.


Kyle stumbled briefly backwards, taking a moment to find his footing before racing around the corner to catch the delivery guy just as he pulled out his phone to text the him. The delivery guy handed over the food, failing to notice Kyle’s red-faced attempts at hiding his faltering erection. Instead he cocked his head towards the kitchen window, seemingly confused at what he was seeing. Given a bit more context, he might have recognized the thick rolls of pale, fleshy cellulite glistening with sweat that ran along the side of Carol’s gargantuan torso and under her massive arms. Instead he shrugged and turned around, leaving Kyle once again at the mercy of his burgeoning mammoth of a mother. Kyle paused with the door still open, watching the delivery guy leave while the feast-sized order of fried chicken sat steaming on the front step. Something in his mind urged him to call out for help, or even to run away. But… This is my home… my family… Carol gruffly demanded Kyle return with the food, shaking him from his thoughts with a flinch. With a sigh, Kyle gathered up the food. Swallowing again, the young man returned to the colossal woman sitting naked in his kitchen. His head hanging miserably, Kyle silently acknowledged his fate. I’ve gotta man up and take care of her, now… He was slowly beginning to realize the full depth of what that meant. And it was beginning to genuinely frighten him.