- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some destruction, more gorging, more growth & self-love. The neighborhood gets involved.

Carol sniffed the early night air. Her massive stomach gurgled and squirted digestive juices in singular anticipation of food... food which would need to be supplied in abundance to meet her growing appetite, and which would subsequently contribute to her continued growth and even greater appetite. 15 feet tall, naked, and teeming with confidence, the amazon clutched her son Kyle safely into her enormous breast. He’s so small... so fragile... The colossal woman pressed him gently into her cleavage, using it to protect him from the force of her own powerful grip. Kyle weighed hardly anything compared to his mother’s prodigious strength, but at her current size, it would be difficult to carry him safely in one hand for too long without hurting him. Kyle was keenly aware of this as well, stunned as he was at his humongous horny mom’s boldness at embracing the outside world at her current size and over-driven libido. Dusk had set in, and the street lights blinked on to reveal a titanic, bulky woman straddling two lanes of quiet suburban roadway. Carol’s feet sunk slightly into the asphalt, still warm from the day of scorching summer heat. She flexed her toes and tried taking a few steps. The earth shook slightly with her movements, but overall the road surface held up to the giantess’ weight- far better than the soft soil of the yard which now looked though it had been ripped up by a heavy piece of landscaping machinery. I’m so powerful... Carol mused, snorting in bellicose arrogance. So hungry...


A cry of shock and amazement pierced the relative calm of the evening. Swiveling her giant head, Carol tried to catch a glimpse of the person who had just spotted her, but with the street lights now hanging around eye level, she found it was too difficult to see clearly into most of the homes she passed. Her enormous shoulders shook with a chuckle as she continued to stomp down the street. I don’t care who sees me... Sooo hungry... Another chorus of groaning stopped Carol in her tracks. She bent over and clutched her guts with her free hand. Uuunnnggh... HUNGRY...” The giantess growled through clenched teeth. Carol stumbled forward and was suddenly startled by a spray of sparks as her head barged through a low-hanging power line. “Ooohhh... Shit...Carol brought Kyle up to her face to inspect him in the gloom. “Are you okay, baby?” Kyle replied that he thought so. In truth, he had barely noticed the accident except for the brief pop of electric arcing. “Stay in my boobs, haha...” The humongous mom giggled as she pressed Kyle back into the relative safety of her huge, womanly bosom.


Carol pressed onward, keeping one hand out in front of her and swiping aside power lines as they came into her reach. There were now dogs barking from multiple directions and the occasional shout or hastily closed drapes which signaled Carol’s stroll was being noticed. With each swipe and subsequent downing of a power line, the damage to the grid began to add up. Carol swatted down a particularly heavy line which produced a dazzling electric display as a nearby transformer exploded. A whole row of houses and street lamps suddenly went dead, and the huge naked amazon paused and squinted in curiosity at the effect of her rampage. When she entered the main intersection at the entrance to their little neighborhood, Carol grabbed the horizontal crossbar from which the street lights hung. The obstacle was slightly over her head- definitely high enough for her to cross under. Carol gave the heavy steel bar an exploratory tug. Metal shrieked as it gave way to her impressive strength. Carol grinned and shifted her grip a little further down, closer to where the pole turned vertically. With a little effort, Carol twisted the street lights up and out of her way. Laughing haughtily, she stepped into the intersection, allowing the mangled metal spar to whine as it buckled and twisted down towards the earth.


Suddenly Carol stopped. Crave Convenience. The little corner store lights glowed cheerily across the intersection, having apparently avoided the damage done to the power grid so far. Carol’s stomach moaned, aching to be filled. It took a moment to click in the giant woman’s sluggish mental process, but Carol presently stomped over to the front of the building, sinking to her knees with a grunt. Carol deposited Kyle on the cement carefully. As soon as his feet made contact though, the giantess turned her attention towards the unfortunate small business. She lowered her gigantic bust right down to the parking lot asphalt with a loud slap from this angle, the huge naked woman could make out the half-dozen or so shelves stocked with the usual fare- mostly chips, candy, and other snacks. “Oohhh… I’m so hungry…” The giantess rumbled again. A lone patron took this as his cue and dashed out the side door. He stopped briefly to regard Kyle, standing naked and awkwardly himself. Kyle registered the disbelief and borderline panic in the man’s eyes before he took off on foot, disappear into the darkness of the neighborhood which was now missing a good chunk of its illumination.


Carol grabbed the handle and gingerly opened a single side of the double glass door. Her diminutive son stood there, watching in dull horror. “Uhhh… mum… You’re not going to fit in there…” Kyle murmured, miserably aware that in his exposed state, he was going to rely on Carol to get him back home. Sickened as he was by the full consequence of what was happening, Kyle would have gladly followed the fleeing customer if it were in the cards.


Ohhh… You’re right…” Carol mused. She seemed oddly worried about wreaking damage on this building despite the ample measure of destruction she had already caused the neighborhood. “I’ll just break it a little…” With a grunt, the humongous voluptuous woman reached through the door and pronated her wrists. With a cautious application of force, Carol pried apart the doors causing them to swing fully open. With her massive swooping cleavage and thick, burly shoulders, it looked like Carol was about to have issues entering the convenience store still. Muscles bulging, Carol continued to pry. The doors groaned, then promptly snapped off their hinges, falling forward and shattering, sending glass tumbling over the tiled floor. “Haha… Oops…” The colossal mother grinned foolishly as she pushed her shoulders through the newly enlarged front entrance. Her sheer girth caused more destruction on the way in, crunching in the door frame and knocking a good chunk of the brick facade in with her. Very quickly, Carol found herself claustrophobically encased by the confining low ceiling and cluttered interior of the business. Having smashed her way in, a good amount of dust and debris from mortar and drywall had been thrown up into the air. Moving around to try and get a better view, Carol succeeded only in smashing her head into one of the light fixtures, causing the long fluorescent tubes to explode with a shower of glass. The giantess paused, snorting and growling in annoyance as her nostrils filled with dusty air.


“Oh, Mom… Mom…” Kyle cried. From his perspective, he could see little more than his mother’s immense, wobbling ass cheeks. For fuck’s sake… The teen dashed around and entered Crave Convenience from the side door. Carol’s face and massive bosom greeted him, along with two toppled shelves and a carpet of broken glass. Kyle slipped just inside the door, careful not to place his bare feet on any shards. Carol grinned, finding the sorry naked state of her little boy to be nothing less than adorable. “Try, uh… Flip around, mum… On your back…” Carol’s mouth gaped open, not immediately understanding. This being her boy though, the same one who had helped support her through the confusion of the previous week's growth, she obeyed without question. Kyle heard a loud smash as Carol turned from the hips. As her enormous shoulders swung up vertically they met with the ceiling of the structure which was still largely intact. The building shuddered momentarily as the rotational force of the amazon’s awesome bulk smashed into it. The shriek of timbers squealing then erupting quickly followed, and with a fantastic crash, Carol was at last laying on her back, giggling stupidly. Kyle breathed a sigh of relief. In this position, the giantess was at least a little lower to the ground and wasn’t blocking the overhead lighting.


Kyle...?” A small voice shouted from behind the counter. Kyle looked up, instinctively turning his body half-away and covering his private parts. He called back, and a moment later a young woman the same age popped her head up over the till. “I thought that was you, w-what the fuck!” She stammered incredulously. “Oh shit!” The girl ducked as Carol flexed her shoulders bringing her mighty arms up into the store, and further demolishing the wreckage of the front facade in doing so. The young woman crouched for a moment while Carol settled in. Her gigantic belly was mostly outside, but still the gnawing growl of hunger emanating from her guts was impossible to mistake. The titanic woman swept her huge right hand up and across a shelf, grabbing four or five bags of chips in an instant. Sighing monstrously, Carol quickly stuffed the bags into her face, causing them to pop loudly as she began devouring them.


“It’s okay, Wendy… You can come out…” Kyle called, his voice wavering a little. The young woman slowly rose up, looking a little pale, but perhaps more curious than worried. Kyle had known Wendy from high school. She was a thin, black-haired beauty with a tall, athletic body. He had had a crush on her since his freshman year, but being that she was a year ahead of him with something of a reputation as a wild child, he had never spoken much to her beyond in passing.


Wendy eventually straightened up, her eyes darting every which way to survey the bizarre scene- the damage, the sexuality, and the gluttony. Kyle could smell marijuana and instantly realized that Wendy had probably just smoked a big old blunt out back, something which she had been known for doing at this minimum wage job. Presently she squinted her bloodshot eyes at the massive woman laying on her back, pouring chips into her gaping mouth by the family pack. “Mrs. Peterson…?” She breathed, her jaw hanging open. Wendy turned to Kyle, staring blankly for a moment. “Whuh… Why are you naked?” She demanded. “What’s going on?”


“It’s a long story… Uh… Sorry about the mess…” Kyle apologized comically as Carol scrootched a foot or so deeper into the ruined store, further smashing the facade as her gargantuan hips plowed through a big section of brickwork on both sides of the entrance. “I’m gonna, uh…” Kyle’s eyes darted around. He crept cautiously over the glass and debris towards a shelf, grabbing a pair of flip flops and shorts. The young man continued to apologize as he helped himself to the clothing, totally unequipped as he was for this rather unique social situation.


“It’s all good, Peterson…” Wendy chuckled, waving it off. “You think I’m paying for any of this?” The young lady hopped nimbly up onto the counter, dangling her legs over the edge while she sat and viewed the spectacle of Carol’s gorging in a state of muted awe. “Wow… so…” She began, fishing a roach out of her flannel shirt pocket. “I guess your mom’s a giantess now?” She teased, acclimating to the situation with enviable ease. “That’s kinda hot…” She remarked with a slightly raised eyebrow. “Shit, I mean your mom was always a babe, but like... just look at her muscles... a-and her tits now... fuck me...” The young woman shook her head in genuine amazement. Bringing up a single sneaker-clad foot to rest on top of the counter, Wendy lounged as she lit her joint. “Why does she need to bust down my gig?”


“She keeps eating, and she keeps growing…” Kyle admitted, flustered, as he slipped into the shabby cornerstore shorts. “She was like 800 pounds this morning, and now… I dunno…” Kyle gulped as he turned to watch Carol for a moment. His towering mother had settled in to an almost mechanical flow of chewing open a huge bag of snacks and emptying it with one hand while reaching with the other to grab the next, swiveling her large head as she alternated. Because she was laying on her back, her powerful esophagus was having to work extra hard, and the hungry amazon swallowed a good amount of air with each bag. A deafening belch erupted from Carol’s open maw, and she rumbled with laughter even as the next bag of pretzels tumbled down to the back of her throat. “She might be, like… over a ton now?” Kyle wondered aloud, glad to be wearing some clothing at last.


“Kyle, buddy…” Wendy took a long toke, then gestured dramatically for a few long moments with her joint. Finally exhaling and coughing, she chuckled, “She weighs more than that… look at her fucking chest, dawg… Haha- hrrghk…” Wendy turned away to finish hacking, her face now tinged red with amusement. Kyle stared blankly at his dump truck of a mother. Wendy was right… She had to be at least a couple of tons by now. Kyle felt sure that there hadn’t been that much food in the house to begin with. How is any of this possible? Wendy flicked her spent roach vaguely in the giantess’ direction. Finding the same train of thought, she mused, “How does this just happen? How is this possible?” She kicked her one dangling foot absently as she watched.


A thought occurred to him, and Kyle murmured, “It’s the hormones…” He jerked suddenly, remembering. “It’s her hormones!” Kyle repeated himself. “She’s been having these crazy hormonal spikes since she went off her meds last week. That’s when the growing started!” Kyle scratched his chin. A conspiratorial thought caught his imagination. “Her meds… I was supposed to refill her prescription just in case her growth didn’t stop…” Carol belched again as Kyle pondered this avenue of logic.


“Well, I’d say you fucked up then, Peterson, haha…” Wendy chirped. “So like with the hormones... Has she been… Like horny?” The young woman persisted, unabashed. “Fuck, I know I’d be if I grew that tall… I’d fuck whatever I like…” Envy tinged the comment as Wendy slouched backward, slitting her eyes.


Nodding gravely, Kyle muttered, “Yeah… She’s been so horny…” The young man crossed his arms across his bare chest. “You might want to get out of here, actually…” Kyle’s voice caught in his throat. “S-she… I couldn’t stop her…” An unexpected sob welled up, and Kyle had to fight to keep his emotions from spilling over the top.


“So… Your mom…” Wendy began. “Like, props for getting laid and all, but seriously, that’s fucked up…” Unfiltered, the young woman continued to blithely trample over Kyle’s emotional fragility. “So like, when she’s done eating…?”


Kyle slumped his shoulders miserably. “She’ll probably grow again, then she’ll, um…” He grimaced, “she’ll use me to fuck her brains out, yeah…”


Wendy lounged on the counter for a full minute in silence, flicking her lighter in a practiced, unobtrusive manner. At last she shrugged. “Anything I can do, Peterson?” Kyle shook his head. “Well then…” Wendy hopped off the counter and strode towards Carol’s magnificent, naked body, glass crunching under her shoes. “Hi!” She shouted cheerily over the din of the amazon’s shameless gluttony. “Hi there, yes, you! Naked giant lady!” Wendy stepped casually over to the top of Carol’s burly shoulder. Kyle cried in protest, but Wendy ignored him. Instead she cocked her head and leaned over top of Carol, entering her field of view. Wendy took care to avoid Carol’s beautiful chestnut tresses and her massive arms which had been swinging about, grabbing bags of snacks. The giantess paused, her mouth freezing with several pounds of pulverized chips and a some bits of plastic packaging filling her mouth. She grunted in consternation at the interruption, but something about Wendy’s confident manner arrested her. “Hi, Mrs. Peterson? I’m Wendy. I’m going to help you eat all this stuff, just…” She gathered her hair back and began tying it up as she laughed, “Just lie there and you know… don’t eat me or anything, haha…” Carol recognized the joke and grunted in amusement. The giant woman obediently lay where she was and resumed shoveling food in her face, now being cautious of the young woman occupying the space around her head.


Kyle stood and protested again, weakly demanding to know what Wendy was up to. “I’m helping your mom get huge, haha…” Wendy chirped mischievously. Kyle began to argue with her, but Wendy waved his objections aside. “Look, Peterson… I’m sorry you got hurt over this, but I think your mom’s finally in a position to take what she deserves. Like, what does she have to be afraid of, now that she’s gigantic?” Wendy continued as she began opening a pair of 2-liter pop bottles. “Like, your mom is the biggest person ever, and I think that’s great for her. I wanna see where this goes.” The young rebel punctuated her point by dumping the soda into Carol’s waiting maw. “Down the hatch! There you go, haha…” Wendy bubbled with morbid fascination as she emptied the bottles, the reached for another two as Carol alternated with another full box of crackers, gnashing her teeth through the plastic and cardboard packaging. Kyle balled his fists and stammered pathetically, looking for a moment like he might actually burst into tears. Wendy put down the soda and moved towards him, grasping his hand with unexpected gentleness. “Hey, hey! It’s gonna be okay, Kyle.” Attempting to soothe Kyle’s obvious emotional distress, Wendy tried to spin it positively. “Look at it this way, bud… If she’s gonna eat us out of house and home, we might was well try and bring the food to her and try and keep her from destroying the place.” A smirk crossed Wendy’s face. “I’m sure my boss would appreciate it when he comes in Monday morning to assess the damage, haha…” Wendy squeezed Kyle’s hand as she laughed, nudging him with her shoulder in a vaguely flirtatious manner. Kyle grimaced in reply, but a thin smile spread across his lips. Maybe Wendy’s right…


“I, uh…” Kyle began. He cleared his throat. “I guess my mom’s already gigantic…”


Wendy nodded vigorously. “Right, so no point in closing the gate after the horse has already bolted.” She tugged at Kyle’s arm as she moved back to the naked colossus. “Come on, Peterson… Why don’t you give me a hand…” Wendy gave Kyle a sly wink as she returned to the flat of soda bottles, giving Carol a quick warning before she resumed pouring the fizzy liquid down her gullet. Kyle slumped his shoulders, allowing himself to be dragged along. In a minute, both teens were working in tandem, Kyle unscrewing the tops and Wendy draining the bottles.


Carol sputtered and belched as she gorged, rumbling in approval of the help being offered. Finishing the first aisle of bagged goodies, the humongous voluptuous beauty swept the entire shelf aside, cautious not to harm the two dwindling humans near her. They're so small... Carol kept reminding herself, swinging her trunk-like arms carefully. A cacophony of squirting and groaning accompanied Carol's ravenous eating sounds. Her great muscly belly was expanding rapidly as she plowed bag after bag of food. Now that the teens were dumping sodas into her open maw, she could eat even faster as the liquids helped to condense and wash away the solids. Gorging solidly over the next ten minutes or so, Carol began to feel the changes resume in her colossal body. A throbbing, yet pleasant tingling burned from her guts down to her crotch, filling her erogenous areas with a palpable rush of stimulation. Dopamine poured into her brain as the amazon's enlarged glands piled on the chemically coded signal for her body to build up more mass, more power... A low moan rattled up through Carol's throat as she stuffed it with food. Fuck... already? New bands of muscles emerged, wrapping the gigantic mom's gorgeous body, already teeming with unreal strength. Web-like clusters of veins crept and popped up around the new angles and curves to provide blood flow, and Carol's massive throbbing heart swelled up to support the increased demand for circulation. Sweat beaded and trickled down from her gargantuan breasts, pooling in the deep grooves in her throat which had been formed by cable-like neck muscles. Another moan erupted from the giantess; mighty lungs as her nipples engorged and swelled further than before. Veins pushing up from the surface of Carol's magnificent cleavage pulsed visibly every few seconds as her heart pushed slower and stronger, driving the hormones to every corer of her burgeoning being.


Once the moaning began in earnest, Kyle quickly registered the growth as well. “Wendy, get back...” He urged her with a tug of the wrist. The young woman let go of the bag of frozen peas she was carrying. Her mouth dropped open as she noticed it too. With a shiver of guilty anticipation, Kyle whispered. “She's growing..” The two teens backed away as Carol's humongous body resumed its expansion. Having eaten roughly half the food in the store, the titanic naked woman rested her bulging belly, turning her attention to sexual self-gratification. Carol groaned and writhed, kneading and tugging at her nipples. Washing over her hormone-dulled senses was that hypnotic and tantalizing sensation of expansion, and as before, nowhere on Carol's already massive body was growing faster than her breasts. Twin fleshy orbs flattened out, pancaking under gravity in every direction, yet as Carol squeezed her enormous breasts together, they were soon already touching the low ceiling of Crave Convenience. Carol's unreal ass and bulky back musculature were meanwhile swelling behind her, causing the room to constrict at a doubly rapid pace. Dark blue veins surged web-like across the horny amazon's cleavage. The newly invested vasculature pulsed visibly as Carol's immense heart muscle propelled blood through her newly enhanced, ultra-slow circulation.


Kyle observed Wendy's reaction to the whole spectacle with intrigue. The young woman stood, mouth agape, taking in the erotic sight. Her pupils seemed dilated, and Kyle wondered if that was owing to the weed, or if all this naked, orgasmic growth had caused her to become aroused. Kyle felt his own dick stiffen in his borrowed shorts, and he groaned as the smell of his mother's colossal, dripping womanhood assaulted his nostrils. “Oh boy...” Wendy started, her eyes practically bugging out of her head. “That's, uh...” She cupped her own small breast absently. “That's pretty fucking hot...” Blushing wildly, Wendy took a step forward, ignoring Kyle's protests. She walked around Carol's massive arm which was bent at her side to allow for the teasing of those comically inflated nipples. Standing near the undercurve of Carol's swollen, veiny left breast, Wendy gingerly pressed a hand into the flesh, eliciting a moan of surprise. The giant woman suddenly reached behind Wendy and pressed her body into the great wobbling mass, pinning her there while gently rubbing the young woman's face into the erotic warmth of her gigantic bosom. In no time, Wendy reciprocated the attention by humping back- she thrust her tight little body against Carol's gargantuan tit, rubbing and caressing the impossibly large organ with her arms and face.


By now there were sounds of sirens mixing in with the sexualized huffing and puffing. Kyle began backing out the door, even as he watched his mother continue to moan like a bitch, biting her giant plush lips while she grunted, as though she had to push out each cumulative wave of growth. The act of consuming enormous quantities of junk food and then incorporating all of this new food into her burgeoning frame seemed deliciously exhausting. By the time Kyle fled the side door, he was rock hard amid the orgy of sexual gratuity. Kyle paced into the parking lot, which was now illuminated by pale blue and red lights. A crowd of people, probably neighbors and local gawkers, had assembled to watch the spectacle of Carol's mighty growing lust. How long they had been there, voyeuring was unclear, but clearly someone had called the cops and a couple of squad cars were presently pulling up, accompanied by a fire truck of all things. Kyle wandered out into the open, his ears ringing and his heart racing with the unreality of it all. His ears were filling with the murmurs of the crowd, real or imagined as he fought off a swimming light-headedness. Oh my god... Kyle heard them say. She's, oh no... She's growing, oh... my LORD... She's... oh sweetie look away...


Carol sang out in long booming groans, enjoying the way her enhanced bulk filled with sound as air blasted through her immense lungs. Fuuuuck... I'm growing again... Fucking unreal... The little trollop at the counter had thrown herself at Carol's gigantic haystack tits. She's so tiny... Mmmm... The goliath momma laughed self-assuredly as she rubbed Wendy's lithe little form into her vast pillowy bosom. So small... like a doll... Carol's hormone-addled consciousness toyed with all the sex fantasies that had become possible... Playing with a human being... controlling there whole body- their life... Carol growled throatily and chuckled as little Wendy shrieked a bit at the rough handling. She thrashed around now, knocking over more bare shelves as her shoulders burgeoned, pushing every loose piece of furniture back towards the counter, and greedily crushing everything that was bolted down. Claustrophobia was beginning to set in, and Carol longed to get out of the tiny convenience store, even if it was only her upper half which was trapped inside. The gigantic horny goddess shoved her human captive into her humongous cleavage, then sat up.


Carol closed her eyes to avoid the worst of the debris as her swollen, muscular upper body plowed through... well... everything... Her powerful abdominal muscles met with little resistance from the metal frame of Crave Convenience's roof. Wooden beams, steel ties, and sheets of drywall crumpled as the big sexy amazon ripped upwards through it all. Carol's belly blasted through the pre-existing hole in the front glass doors and bricked siding of the building. Like a volcanic eruption, the force of Carol's immensity thrown into the flimsy building material caused it to blast upwards and outwards, showering the parking lot and neighboring properties with all sorts of shrapnel and debris. Huffing pleasurably at the delightful exhibition of her own godlike power, Carol dreamily fluttered her eyes open. Huh...? The enormous naked mom grunted adversarially at the scene which greeted her. Dozens of onlookers had gathered. Presently most could be seen fleeing away from her sitting, building-sized form, retreating back into the gloom. A few braver souls remained, watching in terror, including about a half-dozen constables whose cruiser lights flashed cinematically, illuminating the parking lot in an eerie, strobe-like effect. Multiple voices shouted and cursed, their faces indistinguishable in the darkness before her gargantuan, spread-out thighs. Carol grumbled warily, a little unsure of what to make of all this commotion. Why are they looking at me...? Carol plunked a single massive hand into her musky, wet crotch. “Don't worry...” The giant woman boomed, apparently addressing the crowd as a single, unified entity. “I'm just gonna... Ohhh...”


Kyle watched the spectacle in awe, placing himself somewhere near his gargantuan mother's knee, not far from the entrance of the building she had just demolished. By now, most of the cops had retreated a few steps, taking cover behind their cars lest additional shrapnel come their way. One braver young officer remained in the middle of the deserted parking lot, not far from Carol's unreal torso, but just out of reach of her immense legs, should they happen to swing around. The guy was yelling commands in a shrill, panicked tone, first at Carol – Stop where you are! Don't move! - then at Kyle – Hey kid, get the fuck outta here! - and then back to Carol for further reprimand. He was gesturing wildly with a single hand while his other clung to his holstered sidearm in rigid anticipation of violence. Kyle simply stood where he was, frozen in horror as the situation escalated far beyond his ability to contain or mitigate. It was a perfect distillation of his entire week what with Carol growing and becoming increasingly belligerent. Kyle's mouth was parched with anxiety, and despite the warmth of the summer evening, he found himself shivering.


Presently, Carol resumed her sexual fantasy. The gargantuan woman plucked Wendy from her immense breasts and began sliding her wetly around the big sweaty flesh orbs, simultaneously pumping her fingers in and out of her vast yawning womanhood. She's got a hostage! The brave policeman now pulled his gun on Carol. Further shouts were issued from behind the squad cars by the rest of the assembled force – Don't shoot! Hold your fire! Carol clocked none of this meanwhile, moaning in a great rumble of feminine thunder. Wendy was now screaming, obviously intimidated by the sudden change in altitude – and fearful of the awesome power with which she was manipulated. At her present size, the top of Carol's huge burly shoulders were about even with the ruined roof of Crave Convenience. Kyle gulped as he estimated his mother to have soared past the 20 foot mark. However, it was girth over height which defined the huge hulking mom's explosion in size. Each of those legs had to be at least four, maybe feet in diameter at the thigh. Her waist had expanded immensely, rippling with big, bulky abdominal muscles which were further extruded by her immense stomach, churning, gurgling, and otherwise swollen to the tits with food, quite literally. Presently, Carol rolled and folded the puny little woman over her giant puffy nipple, teasing the erogenous flesh with her own small breasts and face. Wendy's cries were momentarily stifled with a sweaty gurgle, and when she emerged a few seconds later from being kneaded thrillingly into that giant tit, her scream took on an even more desperate, hysterical pitch. Then the shooting started.


Cutting through the hot evening air and blasting over the din of Carol's grotesque fantasy, three shots rang out in quick succession. The brave cop up front had unloaded rounds at Carol's left arm- the one clutching Wendy to herself. Kyle noted that to the man's credit, all three rounds pinged off Carol's huge swollen bicep in a tight little group. Carol jerked her upper body, flinching dramatically in a reaction that seemed noticeably delayed considering the sheer volume of the gun being fired at relatively short range. The gigantic, naked mom crossed her arms over her immense bust, covering Wendy in a wall of greasy tit flesh. Her mouth had formed a gaping O and for a few seconds, no one said a thing, as the humongous, dazed woman puzzled together what had just happened. Peering through the darkness and the strobe-like effect of the lights on the emergency vehicles, Carol spotted at last the cop who stood trembling between her legs, his gun still smoking from having been fired. Slow at first, Carol felt her cheeks begin to burn. He shot me... The giantess glanced down at her arm where the bullets had struck her. The O formed by her luscious, matronly lips was pulled back into a snarl, and Carol knitted her brows in fury. That little fucker shot me...