[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Matt has made a bet with his inattentive girlfriend Aria, that he could live with her for 3 months without her even knowing. What she doesn't know is that the witch he knows used a shrinking spell on him to help him win. But as it turns out, there's a catch.

Hidden Resident is entirely unaware-themed series, telling the story of Matt's 3 months stay at his girlfriends house along with her younger sister, mother and some episodic characters along the way. 

This series will consist of sizes from Nano to Munchkin.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 8217 Read: 35647
Published: August 01 2022 Updated: July 22 2023

1. The Bet by UnawareAuthor [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (1122 words)

This chapter is an introduction of main characters along with some flirting back and forth. The plot is also laid out, not to start in the middle of things out of nowhere.

2. Ready, set, go! by UnawareAuthor [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1980 words)

Okay, this chapter is a bit longer and I’m really happy with its content. You get to briefly meet Matt’s mother and get to know Sam, but most importantly you finally finish the introduction of the plot and are left waiting for the next chapter, which after all of that filler information, will begin the action, y’all waiting for! Enjoy :D

3. Recon by UnawareAuthor [Reviews - 6] (1680 words)

Okay okay, I think I might have overdone the descriptions and the chapter turned out duller than I planned, but since it’s a realistic unaware story, non-sexualized things are bound to happen now and then. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

4. Where to hide? by UnawareAuthor [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1472 words)

Umm… Hi everyone, I’m back! Well… sort of. I finally finished a demanding and accelerated semester at my home university and started my Erasmus semester in Stavanger, Norway. I am really sorry for such a long absence, but this story is not the priority in my life and therefore it often gets postponed. But hopefully, I will have more time now and be able to post the next chapters without a half year break. Anyway, there it is, chapter 4! I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I do and your feelings towards my story will reignite!

Characters: Naomi                               [I don’t include Matt, as he is in every chapter]
Matt’s size: Normal, Doll
Tags: Feet                                           [I don’t include Unaware, because the whole story is]

5. Rocky start (Naomi) by UnawareAuthor [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1963 words)


Hello again fellow readers! Half a year is gone, so I’m back with another chapter. I guess it’s gonna be an inside joke. Anyway, this chapter is completely filled with action, so I hope you enjoy! 

Characters: Naomi                               
Matt’s size: Doll
Tags: Feet, Crush (pressure), Socks, Odor, Entrapment