- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I’d say it’s about time we officially meet Aya’s Buddy! Wouldn’t you?

The regular-sized woman who was currently standing outside of the Matsui household noticed that hardly any time had passed from when she knocked on the door, to when she heard the deadbolt unlock far above her. However, this was odd when paired with how hesitantly the door actually opened. But… the door didn’t even need to fully open for her eyes to begin practically bulging out of their sockets.

“B-BIG!” 

That was all the smaller woman could make out, as Aya’s body absolutely dominated the doorframe. That is, her body from the waist-down! Aya was forced to lean about her waist, one hand on her thigh, as she leaned down to twist the doorknob. But even then, the top of the frame only came up to her hips—hips that were as wide as said frame. This regular sized woman felt as if the only way she could make it through the door was if she were to get down and crawl between the tiny space between her tree trunks of legs! But fortunately, it didn’t come to that.

”O-kayyy…” Aya let out as she slowly stepped aside, making way for the visitor to get through. It was clear that she wasn’t amused by the woman’s loud remark, but she apparently wasn’t offended enough to deny her entrance. But still, a bad first impression already…

“Alright, alright, my bad on that one.” The woman donned a smile upon her face, as she closed her eyes and lifted a hand beside her head, as in the universal sign for “my fault.” As she did this, she carried her suitcase in her other hand, and walked into the house, into the living room with Aya. Her speech, her mannerisms, even the way she walked… it was clear that this woman was “cool” and “urban.” At least, those are the words that Aya would use to describe her. Now that she was through the door, the Jupiter female could now get a good look at her so-called Buddy.

Aya could immediately notice that this woman was of Asian descent, just like her. Though she of course didn’t know for sure what her nationality was, this woman’s haircut gave her a good guess. Her dark brown hair was fashioned into the “two block” haircut, which fell down to right above her ears. This was design that is exceptionally popular among young Korean men.

Indeed, the appearance of this haircut immediately caught Aya’s attention. This smaller person was definitely a female, but carried herself in an unexpectedly masculine manner. The signs that she was a woman were all on her face—her almond-shaped eyes were soft, containing hazel irises. Her head shape was round, much more so than Aya’s and Aleena’s, but without looking chubby. Her head was notably equipped with a pair of translucent glasses, which gave way to light caramel skin that was just a shade darker than Aya’s—clearly due to more exposure to sunlight.

On the other hand, she was currently wearing a plain green hoodie, that was clearly baggy on her. Following suit with this, she had donned baggy grey sweatpants, and gave away at the ankle to white Nike socks. These socks then gave way to a pair of high top Nike sneakers. This outfit certainly didn’t highlight any figure that she may have had, the woman appearing almost completely flat-chested while in her green hoodie. Overall, a word that could best be used to describe this fit, and even this woman, would be “butch.”

“So then, let’s forget I said that and move on.” The woman said through a confident chuckle. Her voice was just slightly deep, in accordance with her appearance. Or at least, “slightly deep” for a 5’1” woman.

Indeed, as she soon figured out as she opened her eyes… the top of her head was a few inches below Aya’s knee. Her knee! This meant that she didn’t even come up half-way up Aya’s legs… It was pretty hard for the smaller woman to keep her laid-back attitude, up as her eyes widened once more as she simply looked ahead. At the calve that was just slightly thinner than her entire body at both of their widest points.

But still, she had a greeting to get out! A kind woman to thank! What did it matter that this particular woman could probably kill her just by stepping on her? Aniyo, her brain wouldn’t linger on such things like that. It just wasn’t her style. And so, putting on a bright smile, she tilted up her head, and…

”D-DAMN!”

The regular-sized woman was standing a foot away from Aya, since they had both just moved into the living room and all. But while in this position… chest completely blocked the view of her face! Like, holy shit! What the hell are they feeding this girl?! What made it even worse, was the fact that her stomach and the underside of her tits were completely exposed to her. Fortunately, the smaller woman had enough sense—or rather, self-control—to look away. Frantically, she practicality skipped about five feet back, yanking her suitcase along with her. But even still, Aya’s chin and neck were completely obscured as she tilted her head down, regarding the smaller woman with narrowed eyes and a raised eyebrow.

With narrowed eyes and a raised—shit. This was all definitely off to a bad start. But still, this woman wasn’t quite believing what she was seeing. During all her life, the tallest Jupiter she had met face-to-face was about 14 feet tall. That put her at about mid-thigh level to that women. But even then, she was aware that some Jupiter females could grow up to 20 feet tall, though it was an exceptionally rare occurrence. But this person in front of her, right here right now… she had to be taller than 20 feet, right? It couldn’t have been real… there had been no cases of such an outlier in history. But clearly, this was really happening.

And of course, those huge tits weren’t helping at all.

Feeling this disoriented was such a rare happenstance for this smaller woman… but she was snapped out of her oncoming trance by the sound of Aya speaking far above her. She realized that a decent amount of seconds had passed in silence since her last outburst, and now Aya was the one who was being forced to make conversation. Shit, that was supposed to be her job. Although, it naturally wasn’t hard for Aya to make herself heard. As she spoke—even at what would be considered a quiet volume for her—the smaller woman could feel every word reverberated throughout her body.

“So, um… what’s your name?” Was all Aya said.

Now it was time for the smaller woman to raise her eyebrow. The two had just been through a week-long legal process—no, even longer than that—and she didn’t know her name? She was initially a little hurt at the possibility but she had forgotten her name… but now that she thought about it, something seemed off about this Jupiter in general now that they’ve met in person. But she could press for questions later. For now, she simply beamed up at Aya, and responded:

”It’s Tae. But you already knew that.”