- Text Size +

Tae… Tae…” Aya internally repeated the name to herself, believing that quickly memorizing this smaller woman’s name would help dampen any initial awkwardness between the two. Awkwardness, of course, that Aleena had personally ensured. Nonetheless, seeing that Aya’s brain was clearly hard at work, Tae decided to speak up.

”Y’know… short for Taeyeon. I’m Taeyeon Han.” Aya still hadn’t given her an Oh Yeah! reaction, which was really worrying her. “…The Taeyeon Han you should have been expecting today. We went through a whole legal process together, how’d you forget about me, girl?”

With her voice raising, it was clear that Tae had taken offense to what she assumed was Aya’s forgetfulness. Fortunately, before she could get too far into her feelings, Aya suddenly replied with: “Yeah… that wasn’t me.”

Huh?! What the hell was that supposed to mean? Tae had an onslaught of questions for Aya, but her thought processes were once again cut off as the Jupiter female began to turn around, directed towards her designated sitting position right behind her.

Behind… that was all that was on Tae’s mind as Aya made her way back. She could tell that her sweatpants weren’t made to be tight, but on this woman… they may as well have been skinny jeans. Clearly a few sizes too small, Tae could definitely hear the sounds of fabric stretching just by her walking, as the sweatpants clung on to dear life to her legs and ass. Speaking of which… that ass. It wasn’t the absolute biggest rear Tae had seen in her 21 years of living, but it was damn near up there. Tae felt as if it were about as wide as she was tall at its widest point—and though she had no way of knowing for sure, she was exactly right. What she did have no doubt about, however, was that those two cheeks alone definitely weighed more than her entire body. She was also correct about this.

Though she wasn’t aware of it, a blush had started to form on Tae’s face, striving to show itself as much as it could on her light caramel skin. However, what truly did the trick and made her blushing exceptionally noticeable was when Aya turned back around, in order to sit down on the floor and still face Tae.

First came Aya lowering herself down to the floor. Surprisingly, the enormous Jupiter female lowered her body with remarkable dexterity. This was, as Tae surmised, due to the fact that it wouldn’t have been pretty if she suddenly plopped her body weight down to the floor. Tae could already feel Aya’s footsteps shake her to the core just as she walked… she had no doubt that she’d be completely rattled and knocked to the ground of Aya made a more intense force than those. Of course, countless of loose decorations that were littered around the house would have been violently tossed up as well… and Tae had a hunch that it was these belongings that Aya was more concerned about preserving than her own Buddy.

However, as in inverse to Aya, Tae really couldn’t care less about their surroundings. Right now, her eyes were completely glued to the larger woman in front of her. Despite her best efforts, Aya hardly mitigated the harsh creaking of the floor as it was suddenly tasked with supporting her weight. Nor, could she mitigate the movement of her chest.

This is the area to where Tae’s gaze was notably directed. Her head and Aya’s chest were now comparatively on a more even plane—that is, Aya’s tits were now about four feet above Tae’s body, rather than the previous twenty or so feet. Though they were still considerably higher than her… due to the current distance between the two women, Tae got her first good look at Aya’s breasts.

The taller woman had just sat down so slowly, so modestly… but even then, her tits wobbled slightly up and down as she sat still. They must have been small movements to Aya, but this swaying of her chest was painfully to Tae. No doubt due to their sheer size. Tae had no doubt that when putting height aside, these were comparatively the largest pair of tits she had seen in her life. Between Jupiters and non-Jupiters, people that Tae has met in real life and people that she’s seen on… well, the Internet… no one came close to this girl in raw size. But of course, since Aya just so happened to be part of the first category mentioned, they were only amplified. Both of them… no, almost certainly just one of her tits weighed as much as Tae’s entire body. In fact, they were almost as tall as she was, with just one breast being as tall the area from Tae’s  shoulders to feet. As such, both of the tits together were slightly wider than Tae was tall.

Of course, Tae currently caught up with such precise measurements as these. She was instead  staring ahead at the massive amount of cleavage being shown to her in pure awe… as well as some other emotions. The confident and self-assured Tae had no problem admitting to anyone that she was in fact a lesbian—her identity was fully out and in the open. So one can imagine the effect that this was view was currently having on her. Aya’s caramel breasts bulged out of her low-cut, grey shirt, which was clearly digging into her caramel skin. A low cut that Tae could easily stick her entire hand into, no issue. In short, Tae was absolutely mesmerized by the two mounds, which formed a canyon of milky flesh above the shirt, and clearly stretched the fabric to its limit while inside of it.

Aya, on the other hand, simply looked down at Tae’s face, while wearing an expression of mild disdain on her own. Aya was unfamiliar with most aspects of this world… but a woman can tell when someone’s looking at their tits. However, she decided not to let her displeasure show—at least, not at first.”

“…Hey.” Aya began in a slow voice, though it still reverberated throughout Tae’s body. The smaller woman felt this, but still couldn’t help but to stare. After a few seconds, though, Aya’s tired, baggy eyes began to narrow. Indeed, it was only a few seconds, but she wasn’t feeling particularly patient after today’s events. And so, without warning, Aya lifted her socked foot off of the ground, at a about a distance of what was only one foot for her. However, this meant that she lifted it about four feet off of the ground in actuality. Once it reached this peak, Aya promptly brought it down with a

*SLAM!*

In the kitchen, a couple of plates, cups, and some silverware crashed down to the ground.

Tae instantly buckled over at the waist and held her arms outwards in order to brace herself. Luckily, she didn’t fall down, or the glare that the shot Aya’s direction—this time, while making eye contact instead of looking at her tits—wouldn’t have looked nearly as intimidating as she’d like.

However, of course, the 24’ tall Jupiter female didn’t feel intimidated at all by a glare from such a smaller person. It hadn’t even crossed the eighteen-year-old’s mind that this woman was technically her senior by three years. Instead, she simply scoffed down at her, and idly placed her head in her hand while placing her elbow on one of legs. She was looking Tae back directly in the eye, needing to tilt her head far down in order to do so.

Eventually, will still partaking in this little staring contest, Aya began to speak. In a monotone voice, she simply asked, “So, can I finally explain the situation? Or are you just gonna keep perving out, shorty?”

Chapter End Notes: