- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I finally found some time to write, so I’m back with another chapter!

P.S., I’m sorry for how large the text size is on some of these chapters, I don’t know why it happens. Hopefully there’s a feature that I’m not aware of where you readers can reduce it.

Aya and Tae were both almost completely silent as they brought in the latter’s luggage from the lawn into the Matsui household. However, this process of moving suitcases and other large bins didn’t last for too long at all, with the duo only making two trips each. This was, of course, due to the fact that while Tae could only manage two suitcases at a time, Aya could carry four of the large containers during each trip—and of course, she could have easily carried more if she put in even the slightest bit of more effort.

However, as soon as all of Tae’s belongings were brought in and settled, it seemed that the smaller woman’s boisterous personality immediately resurfaced.

”Alright, listen up! First thing’s first: I am not gonna be your friend. You’re obviously way too moody for that. I’m only staying here until your sister gets back, since you practically begged me to. Got that, you Goliath?” Tae spoke in her loud voice, as she pointed far, far up at Aya’s face. Fortunately, they were standing at a distance as to where Tae could actually make eye contact with her, instead of… y’know.

To an outsider, Tae’s words would have certainly seemed less than kind. However, as she was being spoken to… Aya could easily detect a teasing, “joking” tone in Tae’s voice. The larger woman rose an eyebrow, but whatever the case, it was clear that Tae was bantering with her more than anything else.

Fine. It wouldn’t hurt to play along.

“Alright… whatever you say.” Aya lazily moved her hand to give a mock, half-assed salute. “Just do whatever you want until then.”

”Wha— Hey! Don’t give me that! You’re just eighteen, right? That’s what your bio said. That means that you have to listen to me until your dear sister comes back, got it? I am your senior, beanpole.” Tae pointed at herself proudly… but realized that before she knew it, Aya was already turned away from her; lying on her side, arm propping her head up, and facing the living room TV.

And the view of Aya’s backside was just as astonishing as the view of her front.

While on her side, the only part of Aya’s body that wasn’t above Tae’s height was the most narrow part of her waist. However, this part of her waist was only just slightly below Tae’s eye level. Meanwhile, Aya’s broad shoulders were slightly taller than her body… and her rear end rose even higher than the aforementioned shoulders, placing an even greater gap between the top of Tae’s head and the highest point of this rear. And with the distance between these two peaks—the area between Aya’s shoulders and her ass was about nine feet in total—it felt like to Tae that she was gazing at a sweeping mountain range.

Already feeling her face heating up, she looked down directly at the ground. She anticipated that she may be doing this a lot in the future. Since Aya was facing away from Tae, the smaller woman truly could have gazed at her body all she wanted… however, she decided that she should start trying to restrain herself as soon as possible.

After just a few seconds, Tae snapped out of her internal thoughts and realized that Aya had scoffed at her comments—though it still maintained the light-hearted tone that Tae had established. But other than that… Tae received no response from the apparently lazy amazon lying in front of her.

“So… that’s it, then?” Tae’s thoughts went back to when Aya told her to “Just do whatever she wanted until then”… it seemed like Aya had actually meant this, and had no intentions to interact with Tae any further now that she had her Buddy safely secured.

Alright… this wouldn’t do. Cooly sticking her hands in the pockets, Tae began walking around Aya’s body, towards her head. While her arm was propping her head up like this, Aya’s head was an decent bit above Tae’s own. And as Tae stood in front of Aya’s body… the smaller woman unwavering log made eye contact with her. Tae immediately noticed Aya’s completely disinterested gaze as she gazed at the television in front of her… it was clear that this taller woman truly didn’t care about what was on the screen. The look in her eyes simply seemed kind of… empty. And for some reason, these forlorn eyes of hers caught the attention of Tae far more than even her sizable chest did… which was currently right in front of the smaller woman. It seemed like Tae fight even consider sneaking a glance at Aya’s tits, not even for a second.

Tae stared into Aya’s eyes for a good ten seconds, while the Jupiter female simply started past her, still disinterestedly gazing at the TV. That is, until Tae broke the silence, by bluntly asking, “You don’t get out much, do you, girl?”

Aya’s eyes narrowed as she finally turned her gaze from the TV to the woman who was now standing in front of her. “…What do you mean by that?” she replied, with her head titled slightly down. It seemed as if the banter-y tone had left her voice.

“Dunno, I guess I’m just good at reading people,” Tae responded back as she shrugged her shoulders. She realized that Aya hadn’t answered her question, but she didn’t need her to. It was painfully clear from Aya’s attitude and demeanors that she doesn’t interact with people much, if at all. But, aside from her rigid personality… it was something that Tae saw in Aya’s eyes that really clued her in on the larger girl’s social interaction. But she didn’t know what it was.

Suddenly, Tae excitedly removed her hands from her pockets, and excitedly clapped them together. “Alright, it’s settled then! Let’s go out toni—“

“No.” Aya spat bluntly, as she moved her eyes back to the TV.

“W-Wow… okay.” Tae momentarily stumbled over her words—the Jupiter female’s simple declination was loud and sudden enough for Tae to be taken aback. But she quickly recovered herself.

“Ah, come on, girl! Let’s go out for a night on the town! As my first gift to you as your new Buddy… what would your dear old sister think if you declined that?”

“Okay, well now I’m really not going.” It seemed like Aya didn’t take kindly to blackmail, even if it was just Tae teasing her.

“Hey, I was just joking. You do get that I was just joking, right?” Tae tried to salvage her banter in the face of a girl who clearly didn’t have a sense of humor, at least to her.

“Okay, I don’t care. Under no circumstances, will I ever go out with you ‘for a night on the to—‘“

~

Before she knew it, Aya found herself walking behind Tae, headed towards the more urban parts of the city for a “night on the town.” How a 5’1” woman actually managed to drag a moody 24’8” girl out of her house is a question that would be pondered by researchers for years.

The large city that the Matsui household was located in, and where Aya and Tae now found themselves living, was called Bellona, named after one of the many children of the goddess Jupiter. Of course, as implied by its namesake, this city was founded and built by Jupiter females, but ever since its inception, it has been considered a melting pot for Jupiter females and regular-sized people to live together. Even besides size, it was a rather diverse city in other ways. As a coastal city of California, it is home to people of all races, religions, cultures, and walks of life. In this way, it is similar to its counterparts Los Angeles, San Jose—named after Saint Josephine—and San Francisca—named after Saint Francine. Of course, this diverse can be seen in how the Matsui clan has lived in this city generations years, first immigrating from Japan in the 1900s.

Luckily for Aya, even though her father lived in such a populous city, his house was located in a calmer, suburban area. This meant that she hadn’t had to interact with too many people yet. However, she was quickly walking away from this comfort zone of hers. While she still donned her black Adidas sweatpants, she now found herself in a bulky grey hoodie. Fortunately, Aya and her mother had been aware that she would have to go live with her father about a month in advance. This allowed for them to hire tailors to craft a couple of clothes that were custom-made for Aya’s stature, in case she would ever have to go out. But of course, not even completely tailor-made clothes could completely hide her figure. Although the fabric was thick enough to avoid forming any noticeable outline of Aya’s breasts or cleavage… the hoodie did create a discernible “tent,” due to the sheer size of her chest. This allowed any onlooker to clearly tell how large her chest was, but as she held her hands in her front pockets, didn’t allow anymore than that.

The two women have been walking for about ten minutes since leaving the house, Aya walking behind Tae the entire time. Of course, this was because she knew that it would be easy to accidentally leave her behind this smaller woman she ever walked in front of her, due to their sheer different in walk speeds. While Tae was practically speed walking out of consideration for her Jupiter Buddy, it seemed as it Aya was only taking a step every few seconds. And even then, it was just barely enough to keep them walking at the same speed.

However as the duo eventually made it out of the suburban community, it was then when they were encountered by the aforementioned onlookers. Tae and Aya’s destination was a downtown area, that was just another few minute’s walk away from the edge of the suburban area. Right now, it was about 6:30 PM, and the sky outside was already beginning to darken. This meant that already, the area between the downtown and the suburbs was already beginning to fill with people who were also looking for some entertainment in the city.

Aya immediately felt their gazes. Five… no, ten… no, it was more than she could count. Dozens of pairs of eyes instantly fell upon Aya as she and Tae made their way to a sidewalk, passing by countless shops and restaurants along the main street. These stares came from both regular-sized women and men, as well as from Jupiter females. However, so far, the tallest of these Jupiters only reached up to slightly below Aya’s waist. After all, 10 feet tall was actually the average size for Jupiter females, with the larger heights being correspondingly rare. It was more common to see a 10-foot tall Jupiter than a 15-foot tall one, and more common to see a 15-foot tall Jupiter than an elusive 20-foot tall one.

However, it was obvious that no one had seen a woman quite as large as the 24-foot tall Aya.

Because of how high her vantage point was, and how small every face that was currently pointed at her was… Aya couldn’t exactly tell where on her body each prying eye was currently looking. Sure, she could see that some heads were angled up at her face, some at her torso, and some at her bottom half. But other than that, it was hard to tell if they had the decency to make eye contact with her, if they were simply taking in her size as a whole… or if some of them were creeps, specifically staring at certainparts of her body.

And to Aya, this was extremely frustrating. A grimace spread across her face as her eyes fell upon a particular onlooker who’s mouth was hanging agape as he gazed at her. He was a white young man, his a face dotted with pimples and framed by basic glasses. This certainly wasn’t someone that Aya appreciated staring at her.

“Hey, are you even listening? You haven’t said a single word…” Tae’s voice trailed off she turned around at look at Aya. She had been rambling—apparently to herself—about a restaurant for the past couple of minutes, but now that she finally turned to face Aya, she instantly knew that something was up. Aya had stopped walking, and was now facing the street. Her eyes were narrowed and her brows were furrowed… Tae followed her eyes, and saw that she was looking at some guy. Some guy who looked like a common nerd, and who was staring back at Aya. Although… this young man’s eyes seemed to be squarely focused on Aya’s chest.

Tae quickly pieces together the pieces, and moved to action. She stomped in front of Aya, the smaller between her and the man across the street. It were as if she was attempting to shield Aya from the man’s gaze… even though Tae didn’t even reach Aya’s knees.

Using her naturally loud, spirited voice, Tae cupped her mouth with her hands, and yelled “HEY, shithead! Keep staring, and I’ll really give you something to look at!”

The man didn’t even know what Tae meant by that, but he knew that it didn’t sound good for him. Unsurprisingly, he immediately took his eyes off of Aya, and even began to briskly walk down the street, away from the two women.

Aya’s eyes went wide as she witnessed what had just happened. Tae, someone who she was undoubtedly on bad terms with just half an hour ago, had just stuck up for her. And in doing so, Tae had even managed to redirect almost all of the other prying eyes away from Aya, as most of the surrounding people were now staring at the smaller woman.

Before now… Aya didn’t even know that she wanted someone to stick up for her—she was prepared to give that creep a piece of her mind herself. But having someone else do it for her… it made Aya feel a way she couldn’t really describe.

“Anyways… come on, let’s keep going,” Tae said, as she snapped her fingers and continued walking. “I said I’m taking you to my favorite restaurant, beanpole.”