- Text Size +

Hunter’s body laid on its side; his arms and ankles still hogtied. His face covered in Sandra’s drying fluids. He could only watch as his wife voraciously pleased Jen. His eyes burned, both, from the intrusion of moistness of Sandra’s orgasm and the pain of betrayal.

Jen lied naked on the bed. Her right hand massaged and played with her right breast while her left assisted Sandra.  Jen bit her lip and looked down to Sandra who rubbed her body on the smooth Labia which shined with moistness under the bedroom light.

Sandra didn’t know what was coming over her. She had never been curious about other women before and, in fact, was often teased as a prude. Yes, she would watch porn and occasionally masturbate, but that was to ‘normal’ stuff as she told Hunter on one of their first dates playing truth or dare. However, something about Jen’s control over her. How merciless yet easy-going she was. Sandra couldn’t help but eagerly throw herself on the titanic pussy of her captor when presented with the opportunity. Her tongue eagerly lapped at the salty and aromatic skin while her hips humped against the labial lips.

Jen watched as Sandra moaned with pleasure while her body slid against the skin.

“Quite the eager little lady, aren’t we?” Jen asked breathily as she felt her horniness grow.

Sandra listened to Jens’ voice surround her, it was almost intoxicating hearing this amazing woman speak.

“I…it’s just….” Sandra struggled for words and then stated, “You’re a goddess…” she finally spat out before going back to using her mouth for more pleasurable actions.

Jen’s eyes rolled back in pleasure at the words from Sandra’s mouth. The power of breaking the tiny woman and ruining she and Hunter’s life was too much. Her left hand carefully reached between her legs and spread the lips.

Sandra stepped back in awe as she was presented with Jen’s thoroughly  soaked vagina. She looked at the pink cavern and then up to Jen.

“In. NOW.” Was all Jen could muster as her toes curled with pleasure.

Sandra eagerly ran into the awaiting maw. Jen removed her hand securing Sandra within. Only her tiny shins and bare feet stuck out.

Jen stared at Hunter and smiled. She then repositioned herself and began working her new toy.

Hunter screamed in agony as Sandra’s rejection of him was no more apparent. Jen carefully worked his wife’s tiny body in and out of herself and massaged her clit with her other hand. Jen’s moans of pleasure echoed through his body.  

Sandra was in ecstasy. She had never felt anything like this, certainly not from Hunter. Her body hugged and compressed by Jen’s large vaginal muscles while the large hand completely controlled her movements. She struggled for breath, but it was in a good way. Between muscle contractions, Sandra sucked air into her lungs, it was thick with Jen’s scent.

Finally, both women were rewarded as Jen’s body wracked with an orgasm. The muscles squeezed tight around Sandra, nearly crushing the air of out of her. As a result, she felt her own body quiver. Never had she gotten off so easily. Her head swam as she felt her feet get tugged by the giant fingers and she was hit by the cool air of the room.

Jen dangled Sandra’s body upside down above her bare tummy. She looked at Sandra’s face which wore a dreamy expression. She brought Sandra near her face and spoke,

“Did the little girl have a good time?” Her words were slow and breathy.

Sandra quivered again as Jen’s words tickled her ears and her breath washed over her body. She could only nod sleepily. Between her time on Hunter and now, she was sure her body was 99% endorphins.

Jen carefully lowered Sandra onto her bare stomach. The small woman couldn’t stand on her own two legs, so she laid her stomach against Jen’s. Jen watched as Sandra quickly fell asleep. She soon followed with Hunter’s screams and cries playing like a lullaby.

In the weeks following the party, Hunter and Sandra’s positions in Olivia’s house were solidified. Sandra had come to embrace serving the larger woman whom she saw as rightfully better than herself and full of power and drive. Her disdain for Hunter had reached a point that any stress she did have was released on him whether through forcing herself upon him or just through physical violence.

Hunter, who was slightly chubby prior to his shrinking, had lost a lot of weight (and confidence).  Another typical Saturday had arrived, and he found his head wedged between Mikayla’s thighs. Though she was only an inch taller than himself, that was still an entire 33% larger so she could easily manhandle him to do what she wanted. It was not like she had to as Sandra had essentially become his pimp when Olivia wasn’t using him. Sandra loaned him out to Olivia’s other tinies as they she saw fit, often coming at a price of them taking on some of her tasks.

“Oh Hunt…” Mikayla coo’d in pleasure as his miniscule tongue lapped away at her sex, “You’re really getting good at this. Sandra must have a great training regimen.” She tightened her thighs against Hunter’s ears.

It was true, thanks with input from Jen, Sandra had molded Hunter into an efficient tool not only for Olivia, but for herself and the other tines.

After 20 minutes, Mikayla reached satisfaction and snapped her fingers. Hunter’s tongue went from working inside her to lapping up her fluids until she deemed herself presentable. Hunter remained prone, as he had been trained, while Mikayla rose to her feet.

Mikayla bent over and ruffled Hunter’s overgrown hair with a hand. “That was a good one, squirt.” Her New York accent rang in Hunter’s ears. “I know Olivia is the big dog around here…” she then watched as Hunter kissed both her feet, “…but you know how to make a person feel like royalty.”

Tears welled up in Hunter’s eyes as he thought about what he had been reduced to in less than a month. From going from a strong political threat to Olivia’s power to being the most insignificant thing in her presence.

-------------------

Olivia’s body glistened with sweat under the later morning sun. Dressed in a Cyan Sports Bra and matching gym shorts, Olivia ran over the Arthur Ravenel Bridge. She had just passed mile 7 on her 13 mile run. She paused and looked over her left shoulder, Jen was trailing behind her.

“Come on, slow poke!” She teased.

“How the hell are you so quick!?” Jen screamed back as she choked for air.

“It’s the insoles!” She winked back at Jen who returned a smile.

After letting Jen get close, Olivia continued the run.

--------------

Sandra was cleaning the tile in one of Olivia’s many bathrooms when she heard the beeps form the notification installed throughout the mansion.

“Miss is home!” She screamed in excitement and hopped on a nearby robot-device which carried her away.

Sandra congregated with Tiffany, Connor and the others as they awaited Olivia to enter the home. Hunter cowered in her shadow as he waited. Soon, they could hear Olivia and Jen’s voices, the two had left together 2 hours earlier.  Olivia had told her slaves that she was doing ‘product testing’.

“…oh yeah. They’re pretty great. I think they’ll do well in the athletic market. Especially on the high end…” Olivia’s voice echoed in the foyer as the mansion’s large main door opened.

“What do we call them?” Jen asked as she followed Olivia in and appreciated the A/C blasting her sweat-covered body.

“Sole mates?” Olivia postulated.

“I love it!” Jen gave Olivia a high five and then the two women turned their attention to the gathered tinies below.

“Hello my lovelies!” Olivia chimed.

“Good morning, Miss!” The slaves replied in unison.

Tiffany looked up in awe at her former friends. How stunning they looked. In their hands, they held smoothies. She smacked in her lips – she couldn’t remember how long it had been since she had smoothie.

Jen then watched as Hunter, Sandra, and the Yantz’s gathered around her shoes while Tiffany, Connor, and Mikayla gathered around Olivia’s. Muffled screams and cries emanated from within.

Hunter stared up in at his giant ex in fear. The abuse she had put him through these past three weeks could not be overstated. And with her having corrupted his wife, he had no escape from torture.  

Jen took a sip of her smoothie and watched as the quadruplet pulled on the laces of her shoes and the unraveled. Her swollen feet pushed against the fabric of the shoes, opening them slightly.

With some help form the larger women, the tiny slaves had soon removed their shoes leaving their sweat-soaked socked feet.

Olivia reached down and peeled off her socks. She then handed them to Tiffany, take these to the laundry, please.

“Yes, miss.” Tiffany’s heart was a flutter as she cradled the odorous material in her arms. She took deep breaths to fill her lungs with Olivia’s scent.

Jen repeated the act and gave a sock each to Melanie and Steve Yantz. She smiled at their little bodies struggling under the weight of the soaked fabric.

Sandra waited patiently for directions from her owner. Her hands were clasped behind her as she stared in wonderment up at Jen and Olivia.

Hunter could only look on in disgust as his wife, in name only at this point, swooned over the giant women who controlled her life. He looked at Jen’s bare feet resting flushing against the floor, the amount of humiliation and punishment he had been subjected to from them equaled days. His eyes traveled up his ex’s monolithic legs to her face. She was unaware or uncaring of his gaze as she sucked on the straw between her soft and full lips.

Jen smacked her lips in satisfaction and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Nothing like some banana-strawberry-kiwi a good workout.”

Olivia nodded an affirmative as she suckled from her own straw.

Her head then leveled downward; she was often surprised by just how much she had to tilt her neck to take in the sight of the tiny people below.  The sight made her smile. Sandra stared up at her like a puppy as she eagerly awaited any orders while Hunter stared at the floor, he refused to look her in the eyes until she ordered him to do so.

Their insignificance always made her feel special. So powerful. Her pinky toes, alone, were each about the same size as Hunter.

“Look at me, runt.” She commanded down to Hunter.

Hunter’s ears boomed with Jen’s command, but he ignored her.

Jen sighed, “It’s almost like you enjoy me punishing you.”

Hunter’s heart jumped from his chest at Jen’s words, and he attempted to turn his face to hers, but it was too late.

Jen lifted her right foot and carefully positioned her toes over hunter. She flexed them carefully, the robins-egg painted nails reflected the sunlight from the foyer’s glass ceiling.

Hunter screamed as the shadow fell over him.

“Jen! No!”, but it was useless.

Jen lowered her toes carefully onto tiny man and squinted as she felt his body with her digits – she was thankful for their sensitivity.

Sandra watched as Jen’s toes curled around her husband; the sight of Hunter’s tiny body being seemingly swallowed by the toes was both a horrifying and fascinating sight. Though she felt sorry for his screams, it did bring Sandra a small sense of joy to see Hunter punished even further; even with her feelings for Olivia and Jen, she still had not forgiven him for selling her out to try to empower himself. She watched as Jen’s foot lifted into the air. Hunter’s body was grasped firmly between the pads of the middle & second toe. His body completely buried into the folds of the skin.

Hunter tried to scream and fight his way free, but it was no use. His mouth filled with sweat from Jen’s skin as it sealed around his face. His pitiful arms sunk into the soft flesh and became trapped within the wrinkles.

Jen lowered her hand below her foot and then splayed her toes. Hunter’s tiny body fell from her toes’ grip like a loose piece of dirt and landed on her awaiting palm.

Sandra stepped back as Jen’s foot fell back to earth like a flag-pole being planted and, once again, Jen stood tall and strong. It reminded Sandra of pictures of Amazonian warriors from her Humanities books in college.

Hunter lay prone on Jen’s warm palm as it was held just below her face. He looked up to see her snarling visage above.

“Listen here, runt.” Jen spoke, the warm air from her mouth blew over him like a humid hurricane. “In case you forgot, you are Olivia’s property. You have no rights. No agency. Anything told to you, you obey. No protest, no debating. You lost that right long ago.  You’re no longer Hunter Keller ‘Hunter of Corruption” – shitty campaign slogan by the way – you’re Hunter Keller: Toe Jam Eater, Lint Licker, Ass Kisser. Whatever Olivia or anybody else wants you to be. But a person you are not.”

Hunter remained motionless as Jen humiliated him in front of Olivia and the other tinies.

“Now. Since you’re avoiding my feet. Let’s try another thing. Ya see I switched to a new deodorant the other week and it just doesn’t appear to be cutting it.”

Jen lifted her left arm and sniffed. She made a look of disgust.

“Definitely ripe. I think you’re the perfect man for the cleanup job. I’ll just need you to lick up all that gross bacteria in my pits and that should help me feel a bit fresher.”

Hunter attempted to speak, but was silenced by Jen.

“No. words.”

Hunter nodded.

“Gooood booyyy.” Jen spoke to tiny man like a pet and then carefully grabbed him so his head was secure between her right thumb and forefinger. His head was held in position.

Hunter attempted to struggle free – if he fell from this height, it may kill him…hopefully – it was no use as Jen’s fingers easily held him with no effort. He could only be a passenger as Jen’s armpit grew closer along with the heat and scent from it.

The other tinies looked on as Hunters body was pressed deep into Jen’s underarm skin. She carefully unclenched her grip and she pressed hunter into her skin and the let go.

Hunter screamed in terror as Jen’s hand slowly left him. He realized that was somehow stuck to the stubbly skin of Jen’s armpit.

“See how bad that stuff is? More sticky that scenty.” Jen shook her head in displeasure at the poor product. “But I guess it does serve it’s use.”

With this, she lowered her arm, entombing Hunter into her armpit.

Hunter screamed as Jen’s arm lowered, but he was quickly muffled.

Sandra watched as her husband was squished by Jen’s armpit and then looked up at her toned arms. The strong bicep flexed ever-so-slightly as Jen continued to hold the large smoothie her in her left hand.

“Alrighty.” Olivia spoke following her friend’s show, “Why don’t y’all be dolls and get them Sole-Mates out of our shoes. We’re gonna go cool off by the pool.” Olivia winked to the tinies and then turned with Jen.

Sandra watched as the titanic feet stamped off into the distance.

“Y’all get the Olivia’s shoes.” Tiffany grabbed Sandra’s attention as she spoke to her and Connor.

Sandra and Connor approached one of Olivia’s shoes. Neon Pink Nike’s specially designed for Olivia – obviously working as they helped her dominate the city’s Marathon the past 3 years. Screams and cries could be heard as they approached the shoe’s opening.

“Pleassse. Hellllp.” A hoarse voice croaked.

Connor looked down to Sandra and kneeled, he presented his hands so that he could lift her into the shoe. Sandra grunted as she grabbed the edge of the shoe opening and hoisted herself over. The soggy insole yielded under her own feet as she looked upon the sight.

A young man, no older than 21 lay on his back pressed deep into the insole. His body was beaten, pruned, and covered in what appeared to be a friction-burn.

Though he was well built with defined pecs and abs, he was no match for Olivia’s right foot.

He lifted his head positioned toward the shoe’s toe box and looked at Sandra with tears in his eyes.

“Please help me.” He nearly cried.

“Hold on, hun.” Sandra attempted to put on her best Southern charm, “We’ll get you out of here in a second. Miss really did a number on you, huh?”

“This was supposed to help me with student loans…” he struggled. “Miss Grace said I would be benefitting others…”

Sandra nodded. “Well, you benefited her split times, I’m sure” She leaned down and grabbed the beaten man’s hand and pulled him to his legs which quivered.

“Careful. No doubt you’re dehydrated.” Sandra carefully walked the Sole-Mate to the shoes opening and called out to Connor “Hey! Could you and Tiff help us out?”

A few short seconds later, Sandra and the Sole-Mate were pulled from the shoe.  The boy collapsed onto the ground along with 3 others just like him. All young men with great bodies.

Tiffany pointed to one the men who was black, “He said they’re all former college athletes cut from their teams or lost their scholarships and needed to finish paying for school one way or another. Said Olivia sent an email to all students like himself and offered them roles and she would completely pay off their debts.”

“Damn is she coniving.” Connor replied.

“Like a fox…a foxy fox…” Sandra spat out earning raised eyebrows from the other tinies.

“Say anything like that again, and I am sitting on you for a week.” Tiffany stated.

The three tinies laughed among the ‘casualties’ of Olivia and Jen’s run…

Two nights later, Olivia was hosting another small party. This time for herself, Jen, and few of her favorite students. It was an official ‘launch’ of Sole-Mates beta testing.

As some of you may know, I’ve been eager to get into athletic gear for a while. Olivia spoke to the table of women who all nodded back.

“Thanks to some recent testing with my dear friend,” Olivia raised her glass to Jen who returned the salute. “I would like to welcome you all as official testing of my first product, Sole-Mates! If you would all reach under your seats…”

Olivia watched as the 4 young women reached under their chairs and pulled small Yellow boxes with “Sole👣Mates” written in Sky Blue.

The boxes were all opened with oohs and awes.

“WAIT. Miss Grace. I think I know these two.” Maeve spoke up.

“Me too!” Another girl added.

Olivia smiled and clasped her hands together. “I’m glad you noticed! As Sole-Mates will be a special bespoke product, one benefit is getting a pair that will benefit you the most. Through social media scraping and data collection, we were able to identify Sole-Mates that would be your Best-Mates.”

“Is this my brother? Is this the special job he was rubbing in my face?” Another girl asked inspecting her Sole-Mates closely.

“Ah. Yes! Riley. After your brother got cut from the team due to academics, he lost his scholarship. I gladly offered him something that would allow him to be useful. And you may notice that his companion is your former neighbor, Devon.”

“Oh my god, I had such a crush on him last year.” Riley replied, her eyes staring in awe at the tiny men.

“Go ahead, try them on. There should be another box with a pair of running shoes.” Olivia encouraged the blonde.

Riley placed down the yellow box and pulled another box from under her chair. She opened it up revealing a pair of Forest-Green running shoes. “School colors?”

“So you can wear them to track meets!” Olivia replied happily. “If you’ll notice the insoles have special spots for them.” Olivia added.

The table then watched as Riley slipped her brother and Devon into the shoes. She carefully took off her heels and then placed her bare feet into the shoes and tightly laced them. Standing up, Riley made a few strides and then smiled.

“Miss Grace. I’m not sure why or how, but these are great! But…like…will they survive? I’d hate to tell my parents that I killed my brother like this…” Riley looked honest with her fear.

“Perfectly fine! Not only were they shrunk, but I had the guys and gals at the lab run some tests and make some small modifications to not only them, but the shoes.”

Meanwhile, Lauren sat with Nate dangling from a Necklace around her neck. She carefully opened her box to reveal yet two more of her employees.

“MY brothers!” Nate screamed.

“Oh yes. Lauren. As you’re aware after their brother was made your property, these two quit and left you to work nights alone. Well, after a few calls, I made sure this would be the only job they could get. Amazing how corrupt our police are.”  Olivia smiled.

Nate screamed and cried as he soon watched his brothers placed into a pair of Birthday Cake Ice-Cream themed running shoes and Lauren’s barefeet – with nails painted purple by Nate – slid in, entrapping them.

“Oh. There was a request made by their family. They would like to see them every Thanksgiving. I told them that would be up to you after writing them a big check.” Olivia winked at Lauren who smiled as an image of her pulling of her shoes at the Thanksgiving table flashed into her mind.

“Looks like a successful launch so far!” Olivia clapped as other boxes were opened….