- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, this is the chapter with the hot stuff! Some sexy stuff here. Enjoy!

“Please, have mercy!” the man in her palm screamed. “Don’t crush me, I beg you!”

“Don’t worry, I don’t like gore,” she replied, smiling to see him sigh with relief, his peaceful state of mind soon to be replaced with the most delicious fear, the seed of which needed to be planted properly. “I would never crush you, I am not violent.” she added with a gleam in her eye.

“R-really?”

“Yes, really,” she repeated, accenting every syllable, bringing him closer, and letting her warm and moist breath wash over his face.

“G-great,” he stuttered. “S-so, w-will you like, l-let me go now?”

“Oh no, I can’t let you go,” she replied. “You still need to atone for your sins.” She was no longer trying to suppress her voracious intent, and he could see her salivate intensively. She opened her mouth wide, lifting him above her extended tongue. 

“H-hey, wait, please! Y-you said you were g-gentle…”

“I am. I am just gonna send you down a nice and soft water slide. It’s perfectly painless,” she reassured him. “Although yeah, you might melt at the end… but it’s not like I can control my body’s natural reactions, right?”

Laughing maliciously, she lowered him down into her mouth, his high-pitched shrieks cut short once her plushy lips sealed him in the wet darkness.

“Mmm… delicious,” she moaned, coating him in her dense saliva. 

When the amount of spit in her mouth became too much to contain, she swallowed it all. The lubrication was perfect, and she practically drank him down. As his limp body slid down her oesophagus, the intense warm feeling started spreading between her legs... 

Suddenly she found herself in a sitting position on some sort of cussiony surface. What did I just dream about? Astrid wondered. I can’t remember… Shit, why am I so aroused, was that some sort of a wet dream? Dream… Jeez, I’ve dreamt about so much crazy stuff tonight… I only remember desperately wanting to wake up… Seems like I finally did. The woman smiled to herself, and opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was a much too familiar looking face, filling her entire field of vision. The black eyed woman blinked a couple of times, before moving back. She was now wearing a baggy T-shirt, and jeans shorts.

“I am glad you are awake! Are you feeling any better now?”

Shit. The realisation hit hard. All the built up relief bursted into little pieces, and Astrid winced, looking away. She noticed that the white cloth was gone from her body, and instead replaced with a white tank top and shorts, similar to those her doppelganger wore. She could feel she had a bra and panties on.

“Did you fucking change my clothes?!” she asked, cross.

“Yes, well they were splashed with blood, and barely comfortable. Besides, we really have the same body, there is nothing there that I wouldn’t know about,” she giggled.

Astrid blushed. “How long have I been asleep?”

“The entire day. It’s night now.”

So it is the reality after all. 

“How the hell can you exist physically? Please, for once be honest, and tell me what is really going on here.”

“Well, actually, I don’t know either. I am just a manifestation of your inner self. Together we form the person called Astrid Young. That's all I can tell you. Somehow you’ve lost your memories, lost yourself. Maybe that’s why your consciousness was split into two parts. I exist to help you become yourself again.  ”

Astrid sighed, “But have you considered that I might not want to go back to being that evil person?”

“You might just not see the full picture,” black eyed Astrid replied. “Nevermind it for now, would you like a beer?”

This question surprised Astrid. A beer? Well, I might just as well relax a little. She nodded. At that very moment it also occurred to her that she had not eaten anything since the moment she had found herself in this bizarre predicament. Drinking on an empty stomach? Oh, fuck that… Just fuck all of this…

Her inner self left for the kitchen to grab the beverages. She returned shortly after with two uncapped beers, delicate mist rising from the necks of the chilled bottles. She gave one of the bottles to Astrid, and extended the hand with the other towards her, waiting for Astrid to clink with her.

“What are we drinking to?” asked the sitting woman.

“Hmm… Let’s drink to Astrid Young; to her happiness.”

“Fine by me, I guess…” Although we might be imagining it differently.

They clink their bottles, some beer spilled onto the carpet. It almost felt like spending time with a friend.

She is a part of my psychology, she should be the person to best understand me, the one closest to me…

Astrid brought the bottle up to her lips, and quickly downed half of it. She sighed afterwards. She was really thirsty, and in desperate need to forget.

“That throat is made for swallowing tiny criminals,” Astrid’s inner self quipped, before tilting her head back, and emptying her own bottle fully.

“Look who's talking,” Astrid replied, not exactly fond of the joke. She lost vigour, and took a regular sip. “What is this place anyway?” she asked, standing up and heading towards the shaded window. She could already feel the effects of the alcohol slightly. Outside she saw outlines of a few trees and another building, all its windows dark.

“It’s just a random flat I found to be uninhabited at the moment.”

“So you are a burglar yourself now?”

“Nah, I am not stealing anything. I bought this beer myself.”

“The money acquired from your prey, I presume?”

“So what? It’s not like they need it anymore…” The hand of the black eyed woman travelled to her abdomen subconsciously, and started making little circles around it. “Would you like another bottle?” she offered.

“Sure, why not,” Astrid replied, putting the now empty utensil on the table. “Though, two is enough.” She added, ignoring the fact that the clothes they were wearing probably also belonged to the house owners.

“Right, right.”

With a substantial amount of alcohol already circulating in her bloodstream, Astrid zeroed the entire bottle this time. She giggled a little, feeling her body relax more and more. She was still perfectly lucid and aware, but the disrupted perception of her surroundings was affecting her mind greatly, pushing all her current concerns and sorrows into the background. She looked at her doppelganger, and saw that she had also finished hers.

“You know what? I think one more bottle won’t do any harm.” she sang.

“Yeah, it’s nice isn’t it?”

“Yeah, it’s quite strong, but doesn’t reek of spirit.” Astrid praised. “I really do feel better now.”

Both women removed their caps barehanded with a simultaneous click and gobbled down the contents quickly. Astrid was faster, and she set the bottle on the table loudly.

“I win,” she said.

“Hey! I didn’t know it was a contest! Let’s try again,” the black eyed Astrid complained.

“Okay, let’s do it fair and square,” Astrid mumbled. “On one.”

“Three, two, one!” they counted in unison, and attacked their bottles. 

This time it was a draw. Astrid sighed, and collapsed onto the couch. 

“Oh my… It’s so hot in here…” She took off her shirt, and waved her arms in the air, trying to speed up the process. She leant back against the backrest, and opened her mouth wide trying to breathe in more air. “Can you open the window?”

“Sure,” Astrid’s counterpart replied, stumbling. 

“It’s still just too hot…”

“Yeah…” Black eyed Astrid took off her shirt and trousers. It turned out she did not have any underwear on. She was now completely naked.

Astrid looked at her bare body. She admired just how perfect it was. Lean but plushy in all of the right places with wide hips and round perky breasts. Truly most perfect proportions, everything luscious, but still not oversized. She relished in the thought that it was really her own body that was this beautiful. She recalled the scene from the bank; how the criminals trembled in fear and admiration. She marvelled at the gently accented abs, and thought of the deadly stomach hiding behind them, just slightly under her inner self’s left breast. For the second time the thought of it being a perfect killing machine entered Astrid’s mind, and this time she did not push it away. Just the sight of her body alone was enough to enslave people. She was falling into this trap herself now as she kept staring at the divine being before her. The thought that it was really her, made her pussy wet. I know killing is wrong, and I hate her for what she has done, but still… This power… Somehow it’s just so sexy…

Meanwhile the angel, or ratherthe devil approached her, and positioned herself on the couch right next to Astrid.

“You can take this off,” she whispered into her ear, and started fiddling with her bra strap.

Astrid’s eyes were half closed, half opened at this point. The beer in her system was really starting to get the better of her. She succumbed to her inner self, and let her take off her bra without protest. After all, it did bring relief. She felt a stream of refreshing air as her black eyed twin blew onto her cleavage. She felt as the fly of her shorts was unzipped, and lifted her legs up in order to make them slide down easier. She looked down at her white panties, and saw a large wet stain. The head of her counterpart soon entered her field of view as she crouched down in front of her. Her face was now mere inches from the wet spot on the thin fabric. Astrid gasped as she felt her arousal rise drastically, the alcohol dulling her mind completely. She moaned a little, and bit her lip with anticipation, eager to finally feel the touch of her inner self’s lips between her legs, but the black eyed woman stood up.

“I know something you will enjoy much more than this,” she murmured, smiling wickedly. “Wait a second.” she whispered, before disappearing in the hall.

After a few seconds she came back. In one of her hands she was holding her jacket, the one acquired at the bank. From one of the pockets she took out a tiny man.

Astrid looked at her with concern, but all her doubts seemed to have vanished after she had felt the band of her pants being stretched out, and the tiny wriggling thing was thrown inside, pressed against her womanhood tightly as the material retracted. She gasped at the sudden tingle, and rocked her hips, moaning lustfully.

Astrid’s inner self giggled, and prepared another tiny.

“Spread your titties,” she asked.

Astrid did as she was told, and the three inch tall man soon found himself in her cleavage. She squeezed her breasts gently, delighted to feel him squirm in there. The combined stimulation caused her to arch her back and extend her tongue as she gasped in ecstasy. Her counterpart did not wait any longer, and threw herself onto Astrid. Her thigh pressed the tiny in Astrid’s panties deep into the woman’s pussy, and their bosoms were tightly smothered into each other, breaking a couple of bones in the body of the man who was imprisoned between the mounds of hot flesh.

The black eyed astrid closed her lips around the blue eyed Astrid’s tongue, and sucked it into her mouth, until a passionate kiss connected the two women. They rolled off the couch, down onto the floor below. It was Astrid who found herself on the top this time, and the tiny fell out from between her tits onto the other woman’s tummy.

“Oops-” she voiced, breaking the kiss for a moment.

The black eyed Astrid seized the man, and grinned mischievously, before plucking him into her mouth.

“Hey… Don’t swallow him…” Astrid grieved.

“Then try, and take him away from me,” her counterpart murmured, and pursed her lips, pulling Astrid’s head towards her own.

The blue eyed woman replied even more vigorously than before. She used her tongue to force her inner self’s lips open, and fished for the tiny man inside. The black eyed woman curled her pink monster up, cutting Astrid off from reaching him, and positioning him dangerously close to the entrance of her awaiting throat. The man could feel his legs begin to slide down, and he screamed in utter terror, causing the leading woman to giggle, sending him deeper still. Astrid was far from giving up, though, and she sucked on her inner self’s mouth as hard as she could, drinking her saliva and getting a hold of the tip of her tongue, relieving the tiny of the crushing pressure. She then rolled to the side in order to avert their position. She thought that the gravity would help her to save the poor soldier from the fate of dissolving in her counterpart’s stomach. 

Astrid’s inner self had been waiting for this exact moment all along. Once she was on top, she purposely let the man fall out. Astrid relaxed her mouth, ready to accept his body and complete the process of rescue, before declaring her win, but then the tongue of her black eyed doppelganger shoved into her mouth violently pressing the poor soldier all the way to the back of her throat. Astrid’s inner self laughed villainously while simultaneously grinding her body against Astrids crotch and squeezing her nipples with her fingers.

Astrid wriggled with protest, and tried to push her wicked counterpart off of her, but she was unable to fight the immense wave of pleasure which started to bloom at the base of her spine, completely striping her of all her will to fight. The tiny man in her pussy, whose body had become limp before, resumed his struggles with doubled intensity, as the walls of the fleshy tunnel began to churn on him, threatening to crush him. 

Astrid orgasmed violently, which invoked a scream of ecstasy which never left her mouth, as her inner self  kept choking her with her unbreakable kiss. Her body reacted on its own, and her throat consumed the helpless man eagerly.

Astrid thrashed around as almost unbearable waves of pleasure overtook her entire being. Her pussy cuenched hard, and the sounds resembling that of mounching on a crunchy snack could be heard as the man was being pulverised by the giantess’ muscles of steel. The gory remains had shot out of her vagina, soaking the carpet, and staining the couch as well as black eyed Astrid’s body. The muscular tunnel remained compressed for a few moments, quenching harder and harder still, until every bone was ground thoroughly; the slight resistance given by the puny tissues before they gave away completely - a feeling truly in the league of its own. 

All the way, she could feel the struggling body of the miniature soldier slide down her oesophagus, merciless muscles pulling him down deeper and deeper still, completely oblivious to his agony and completely beyond the woman’s influence.

“Good, very good…” Astrid's inner self cooed, and finally broke the kiss in order to trace the little lump apparent on her neck with her tongue. She slid all the way down along her throat, spread her tits, french kissing the skin between them, and finally sucked on the skin under her left breast.

As the second wave of her orgasm hit, Astrid gave out a helpless wail, realising just how much she loved it all despite her at most clear intentions. She felt so wrong with herself; so guilty! With all her might she wanted to deny the fact that she relished every moment of this guilty pleasure; the pleasure of devouring a real living person, who surely had their own family, hopes and dreams; everything gone forever in one single effortless gulp. The delicious crunching in her pussy, all coming at the cost of another human’s life. 

As the swallowed soldier entered her stomach, she could not help but give out a sigh of contentment.

Astrid’s doppelganger giggled, hearing the stomach of the woman lying below her let out a cute gurgle, and gave it a tiny poke with her finger. She massaged that spot with a circular movement of the same finger as Astrid lay limp, breathing heavily in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm. 

She would occasionally shiver as the finger touched a more sensitive spot on her tummy, or when her stomach rumbled with content, the screaming voice of her conscience becoming increasingly weaker, and it was not long before it would cease completely, as it had only been a couple of minutes since both women consumed four bottles of potent beer each, all of that in an unbelievably short amount of time. 

“My head is spinning,” Astrid realised as she looked at the lamp on the ceiling dance around. “What have I done…” She added, more in disbelief than in guilt.

“I told you you would love it, you just needed some encouragement!” her inner self cheered.

“I guess I did… He is still moving in there…”

“Not for long,” the black eyed woman replied, still circling around the skin above Astrid’s gut with her finger, as it rumbled. “He must be drowning in all that bear now.”

“Yeah *burp*, oh sorry, I really need to pee…”

“The bathroom is right there,” the black eyed woman instrued, her finger pointing almost in the right direction, before dropping down diagonally. “Be quick, please… I have the same problem…” She added, as Astrid staggered on her feet.

Astrid felt intense sloshing in her stomach while she emptied her bladder. The man was no longer active. He must have drowned already… Goodbye, poor guy… Or, stupid murderer… She giggled to herself as she reminisced about the scene in her cell. So stupid…

She used some paper to dry her pussy. Shit, what a mess… I completely forgot about this guy… I guess he was too puny to take on a big gal like me, hehe… She used the tap water to wash out the gory remains. She put her fingers deep inside in order to make sure that everything was removed. She could feel little pieces of bones rub against her skin. They were hard to remove, and they teased the nerve endings inside her vagina. Damn, I am still so horny… “Mmm…”

“Could you hurry up there?”

“Y-yeah, sorry…” Astrid left the bathroom, without bothering to put her panties back on, and collapsed on the couch. Her hazy  gaze travelled to the jacket. She picked it up from the floor. 

One of the tinies managed to escape his pocket, and started running away after she had lifted it up. 

“Hey, stop… Why are you running away?” She shot after him, but lost her balance and fell down to the floor. The unlucky escapee found himself right under her breast, and he was completely engulfed by the soft flesh, before it crushed him, and new warmth spread across her tit. “Mmm… Where are you…” 

“What are you doing lying on the floor?”

“I think one of the tinies managed to escape…”

“It looks to me like he didn’t make it,” Astrid’s inner self giggled pointing at Astrid’s boob.

Both of the women laughed in unison.

“I think this means there are six of them left.” The black eyed woman counted on her fingers.

“So, what shall we do with them?”

“You can eat them if you want.”

“Eat them? Mmm…”

“Or…” Astrid’s inner self ran her fingers through Astrid’s hair. “...We can enjoy them together.”

The two women kissed again. This time Astrid took the lead and slowly slid down her inner self’s body squatting before her. Burying her fingers in her luscious buttocks, she kissed her pussy, causing the still standing woman to jolt at the sudden stimulus. Astrid pushed her onto the couch, and continued to force her tongue into her vagina, sucking on her clit. All the secreting juices were being swallowed by her eagerly, she would even run her teeth around her inner self’s pussy occasionally.

The black eyed woman was squirming and thrashing in her grasp. With great difficulty she managed to reach for the jacket, and fished a man from the inside. She spat on him in order to lubricate him, and crushed him into her tit,ordering him to suck on it. The dismayed soldier did his best to obey, but he was too small for his mouth to be able to provide her with any real stimulus. The impatient woman quickly put him into her mouth, and resorted to using her own fingers as she sloshed him around the wet cavern in a huge saliva bath. She let his upper body free, and began sucking him in and out of her mouth with just her lips alone, her tongue molesting his nether regions, feeling the tiny erection he could not control despite his greatest horror. She sucked him all the way back to the entrance of her throat, before opening her mouth wide, and letting him slide off her tongue along with the flood of dense spit, which spilled out onto her neck and cleavage, only to catch his ankle with her teeth at the last moment, and suck him back inside. Unbeknownst to her, the grip of her teeth had caused his tibia to break, which had resulted in a loud wail that  caused the black eyed woman to smile as she slurped him back in. With all that spit in her mouth she was finding it increasingly harder to breathe, but she did not have to wait for long before her orgasm began to build, and she could send the screaming morsel down her throat to push herself over the edge. She grunted, squeezing her legs hard around Astrid’s head as the blue eyed woman drank her squirts. The delightful struggles in her throat were the icing on the cake, and she let out a satisfied roar of pleasure. 

Astrid smiled, and buried her tongue under the left breast of her inner self, sucking on the skin, which caused the woman to purr and lick her lips. 

“Feed me,” Astrid demanded, opening wide, after she had planted the last quick kiss on her lover’s belly.

“You think you can swallow two at the same time?” Black eyed Astrid gasped.

“Bring it on.”

Two men were taken out from their confinement. They were forcefully squeezed together, both of their bare bodies touching each other, unable to pull away as they were enclosed in Astrid’s doppelganger’s fist.

Astrid’s mouth was barely able to contain them both as they struggled. Her cute flushed cheeks were bulging to the sides, and a few limbs could be seen sticking out from between her plushy lips. She swallowed hard, both men smothered between her tongue and palate, but still not entering her throat. The woman giggled at the challenge, and a string of saliva escaped her mouth, landing on her inner self’s stomach. 

The black eyed Astrid gathered it with her finger, and licked it off lewdly. “Swallow them!” she cheered.

The blue eyed Astrid did not need more encouragement. She gave another forceful gulp, and the struggles of her prey weakened noticeably. She swallowed for the third time, and the two mangled bodies were finally pushed into her gullet. She felt a tiny orgasm tickle her nervous system as the lump, much bigger than the previous time, was squeezed down her oesophagus to melt in her gut. 

“Oh!” 

“Hehe, do you want to feel them all squirm inside you?”

“Mmm… Yes,” Astrid lifted herself up to kiss her doppelganger. “And then I want you to eat my pussy, while I digest them,” she whispered lewdly.





Chapter End Notes:
I would love to hear what you think guys! :)