- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story. **



WARNING: 
This is a shrunken people cruelty story. It tells of a woman browsing through social media, looking at different ways of Norms to torture and kill tinies. Really cruel heavy stuff, with different types like vore, crush, and other stuff.  HEAVY warning on cruelty and torture, really twisted stuff lol. Please remember it is all fictional lol. 

Contains: Shrunken people, vore, chewed, swallowed alive, digestion, food, crush, feet, torture, death, humiliation, cruelty, animal vore (some parts, with warning), toilet stuff (some parts, with warning), FM/fm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Public opinion regarding shrunken people varied across different people. Depending on political views, personal relations, and things like that, different people had different attitudes towards Tinies. Legally speaking, most places saw Tinies as nothing more than any other bugs, small insignificant little creatures, or even pests. As such, normal people, Norms, could basically do whatever they want to tinies. For instance, in the same way nobody would tell you not to eat bugs, crush them, exterminate them, pet them, or whatever, you could do the same for shrunken people. 

However, not everybody felt comfortable doing all these things to shrunken people. Some Norms just left them be, not going out of their way to help them or something, but didn’t make any effort to harm them either. On the other hand, some people, especially the younger population, saw them as some sort of threat, as pests, a problem that need to be dealt with. Not only that, but those people liked to come up with creative way of disposing the unfortunate poor little shrunken. 

The main use for those tinies was as food. Having a similar composition to Norms, tinies bodies were superfood, and one that is very enjoyable to eat, even more so when they are still alive. What you have to keep in mind, is that not all people were at ease with the idea of swallowing these little living creatures. In a same way, not all people like to eat bugs, or seafood, and things like that. This, however, did not keep them from finding other ways of decimating the tinies, or "dealing with the pests" as they liked to say. 

In the social media era, teenagers and young adults liked to share their ways of disposing of the tinies in whatever creative twisted way they came up with. You could see sometimes older people with social media awareness uploading their own stuff, but the majority were the younger part of the Norms population. The theme was not limited to only one platform or app, as in different places and in different age groups there are different popular apps. It varies from YouTube videos, to Facebook posts, to Instagram stories, to TikTok videos, privet Discord servers and what not. 

-----------------------


Alice is a college student. She has a light toned skin, medium length blonde hair, cute face, and nice body figure. She like to spend her weekends in her apartment, dividing her time between school related stuff, to hanging out with friends, to just take a brake and spend some time alone. She dates occasionally, but don’t have a boyfriend. Her favorite way to start her day on Saturdays, is curled up in bed, with her phone or laptop, checking out social media or binging Netflix. She is not the most popular girl around, but she is far from being a low life nerd. The tests result of the shrinking gene came few days ago, negative. What a relief! She likes eating tinies, and more than once she found other amusing ways of ending them. 

Today is Saturday morning, and Alice sits in her bed with her laptop and phone in front of her, and some snacks in her side. She has a kind of routine. First, checking her phone for messages, group texts, and alike. Then, she proceeds to her Facebook, she liked the confession page of her college. After that, it was the rest of her social media accounts like Instagram or TikTok. Sometimes she would upload her own stuff, if she had any, and then continued to chill and watch some YouTube or Netflix. Alice isn’t much of a morning person, she never eats a big breakfast, but rather some light things she can find in close reach in her room. 

Browsing throughout all her apps she comes across all kinds of the usual stuff. Girls in different poses, guys having fun at a party, people and their pets, political posts, the occasional adds, and of course, shrunken people related posts. For some reason, today she stumbles upon a higher rate than usual of shrunken people posts. 

------------------


[Family group text]

Older sister: Good morning dear parents! John and I had a great time last night, thanks for inviting us for dinner!
Mom: You're welcome honey! I hope he liked my cooking