- Text Size +
This is a shrunken people Vore story, about a man and a woman being shrunk to a not so small size, and served as food. 

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, cooking, chewed, swallowed alive, aware, humiliation, cruelty, shrunken man, shrunken woman, giantesses, food.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know those ultra rare cases? Those that are never part of your ordinary boring average life? I'm talking about the happy things, like winning a lottery, buying a random bundle in some game and getting the best possible outcome, going to support Liverpool on Anfield against Manchester City and have them win 4-0, things like that. There are also the less fortunate things, those you say to yourself "nah, that would never happen to me." Things like deadly car accidents, falling victim to an ultra sophisticated con, going to swim and being attacked by a shark, or being shrunk to and absurd size, be it extra tiny ant size or "not shrunk enough" 60 cm size (about 2 feet). 

Being shrunk is not that uncommon. Yes, nobody wants to be shrunk, but it happens. There are plenty of reasons why, from bad genetics through catching a virus to being purposely shrunk as a punishment. The thing is most shrunken people end up at a size somewhere between 2 cm (bit less than 1 inch) to 15 cm (about 6 inches). So an average person knows there's a chance, not so big, but still a chance that they will be for some reason shrunk to this size.

However, let's go back to the ultra rare cases. There are some people that are being shrunk to a size out of the normal spectrum. They can end up too small to notice, at few millimeters or even smaller, or too large, at a size similar to the size of a two or three years old child. Both cases are being caused by a virus induced shrinkage. The first case is lack of enough data, due to the nature of its outcome. It is believed that the unfortunate Tinies that find themselves in such a miniscule size, find their miserable end quickly by an unaware Norm that steps on them like they step on an ant without even noticing, or they being snatched up by another predatory bug. Sometimes, when Norms are able to put their hands on one or a few, they quickly pop them into their mouth like a sesame seed fallen out of the crust of a burger bun. 

The other case, the one where a not so Tiny find themselves at the same height of a toddler, are ultra rare but are more noticeable. Here we can look at the economics of beef and easily understand what will happen to those shrunken that haven't shrunk enough. So regular beef can be found pretty much everywhere in a decant price. Then you have better quality beef like angus that is still pretty common but costs a little more. Then you have rare and expansive beef like Wagyu beef or the even more specific and one of the best beef cuts of Kobe beef. That is exactly the same with 50-60 cm shrunken people. Because the general use of Tinies is to be food, extra large shrunks are considered ultra rare expansive delicacy. 

Normal sized people, those who aren't shrunk know that if by any rare chance they find a shrunken man or woman at this size, they can make a nice small fortune by selling them to a high end fancy restaurants, it's like finding a piece of diamond out there in the nature. For the poor shrunks, it's pretty scary. You know for sure that you have zero chances of trying to escape or hide somewhere, like some lucky Tinies are able to do. 

-------------------


My life was as ordinary and boring as it can get. I came from average family, went through school, went to college and graduated with insignificant degree like everyone else. I recently started an ordinary job, nothing really special. Thinking of it, I never had anything special, for good and for bad. That's all until few days ago, when the doctor gave me the test results. 
About two weeks ago, I started felling not so good. At first I thought it's just mild illness, like everybody gets from time to time, but my friend urged me to go and check it out, "might be something worse that it's good to treat properly from the beginning" they said. So I dragged myself to the doctor and had some tests. Few days later I go the call that changed my life. 

The doctor was "sorry to inform me that I have caught the shrinking virus, and that it is at a too much advanced phase for any treatment". I asked for a time table, how much time I got left to live my life as a Norm, and maybe try to find someone that is willing to take care of me instead of eating me. "Between one week to a whole year" was the answer. Not something I was happy to hear.

"Great!" I cynically thought to myself. I guess that entire life of nothing special had to erupt at some point with something like that. At work, my colleagues saw me with moody face and started snooping around. 

"What is the sad face for? It is Friday tomorrow, you should be happy!"

"Wait, you went to the doctor right? Is everything ok?"

"So there WAS something wrong! What was it? Is it cancer or something?"

"Oh I know this face! Don't tell me, it's dormant shrinking genes that awoke. No, it's the shrinking virus! Haha!"

My colleagues read my face and concluded all this without me saying a word. The worst of them was Jenny. She always liked to tease me with sarcastic jokes, and criticized every step of my work. She wasn't my boss, but was in this job few months longer than me. The face she made when she figured out what happened to me was price less.

"Oh my god! That is so hilarious! That is so typical that it will happen to someone like you! Your life are so boring, I bet you never get out with friends. Ha! You so deserve it! I hope I'll be there to catch you when you shrink, I would defiantly put you in some taco, to spice up your life before I'll eat you hehe! Don't you wanna be eaten by me? Here, look how beautiful my mouth is, aaahhhhh!"

Jenny opened her mouth wide, everybody around laughed. It was humiliating. Jenny was somewhat right. Her mouth was beautiful. In fact, everything about her was beautiful. From her cute blonde ponytail, to her slim figure and an ass to die for. I had a little crush on her. Thinking of it, I wouldn't mind to belong to her as a Tiny, but the thought of being eaten for good scared the living hell out of me.  

Other colleagues threw comments like "Him? Nah, he would fit only for McDonalds or some other fast food." Or "No, not even that, it would be funnier to just slowly step on him, or just throw him in the trash, I'm not sure he will be so tasty as a shrunk".  One of the secretaries added "Hmm maybe if he shrinks on work, we can keep him and dispose of him in some funny way at the next staff evening, or maybe have a game where the winner gets to eat him or terminate him at whichever way they want, just for fun of course!" They all talked about me like I wasn't even there. 

Kyla, my boss, summoned me for a talk later that day. She made it clear that she expects me to show up for work any day all the way until the shrinking. She even made a side note, not sure if joking or not, that if I'll be shrunk on work, she hopes it will happen before lunchtime, to save her the need of ordering by herself. She was fat, on the border of obese, and a harsh boss, I would hate the idea of being eaten by her. 

-----------------


Thursday afternoon. I have just finished my work day, getting ready to take the bus to my apartment. Right near the parking lot it happened. I started to feel dizzy, like I'm about to faint. I knew for sure it's not just dehydration, it's the real deal now, and I'm shrinking. Things started to get bigger, and the distance from my eyes to the ground smaller. It went on and on, slowly and gradually turning me smaller and smaller, few centimeters per minute. My clothes were all sloppy, sliding down around me. Then it slowed down. 

 Wait what? That's it? I look at the floor and my clothes to estimate my size. It's not finger size for sure, it is much bigger. If I look straight, I can see the upper side of a sitting bench, which means I'm taller than that. Then I started to feel better, like this saga ended. The truth hit me like a truck. This is as far as I go with the shrinkage. What are the odds? I remember seeing somewhere that it is ultra rare, and saw what happens to these ultra rare size shrunks. Extreme panic attacked me. I must run or hide somewhere!

"Holly shit!" My blood froze as I recognized the voice who made that call. Jenny's. "Is that an extra large Tiny? Oh my god! I can't believe how lucky I am! I can get up to 2,000 dollars by selling it to some gourmet restaurant!" my fight or flight instinct failed. I was just paralyzed with fear and humiliation. 

Before I could even comprehend the situation fully, Jenny's hands were quick to hold me firm while she used some string to tie my arms and legs tight so I wouldn't be able to escape and cause trouble. "Oh my god! I never thought it would be so easy, it's like you WANT this to happen, like you want to be eaten at some fancy restaurant! Hehe! I bet you have never been into one, so it's probably excites you! Ha! What a loser! I would have keep you to eat by myself, but the price I can get for you is much better! See you later loser!" Jenny Threw me in the dark trunk of her car and drove away. 

At her home, jenny tied me with a short leash, kept my arms and legs tied and put a bowl near me. "Ok, you'll stay here until I'll find a buyer that will get you on ebay, I know some agents are looking for this stuff for restaurants they work for. Honestly, I don’t care who will buy you and what they will do with you, as long as I get the money. In the meantime, you'll stay here chained, not going anywhere and I'll feed you so you stay fresh and won't die. Maybe if there will be time, I'll call they guys from work to say goodbye to you." 

The next few days were humiliating hell for me. Not only I had all the time in the world to think and simmer on my cruel fate, on how will it be like to be cooked or eaten alive for the pleasure of some snobby rich Norms, but Jenny had her way with me as well. When it came to feeding time, Jenny would just scrape off whatever left on her dinner plate into my bowl instead of into the trash. One time she did it with expired foods from the fridge. It was disgusting but I had no other choice than stuff my head into it and eating, or Jenny would start slowly stepping on and crushing my toes. Sometimes she would spit in the bowl too, just to humiliate me for her fun.

At one afternoon, when Jenny came home from work it sounded like there are several people in her doorstep together with her. It was our staff from work, my former colleagues. Quickly, they all entered and gathered around me, looking down at me, towering from above. It's needless to say that standing there naked, with my head about the level of their knees, is the most humiliating point in my life so far. Then the orchestra of humiliation started.

"Wow jenny! I didn't believe you until I actually saw the little shit! Ho my god he's so pathetic!" a woman said.

"Haha! What a looser! Jenny, can I fart on him? Please?" said one of the douchebag guys. Jenny nodded yes and he turned around, squatted down and farted near my head. It wasn't the foul smell that was so bad rather than the huge humiliation. I used to be equal to these people.

"Hey Jenny, why aren't we making a large fancy meal out of him? Could be great bonding experience if we will have a cookout for the staff with him" the secretary said. "Like hell we do! I'm not passing the opportunity to earn more than two grand on him, the auction is still going!" Jenny answered. 

"Hey! Lick the bottom of my heel loser!" commanded one of the women, she then put her shoe right over my head, kicking me in the face a little. I complied with great humiliation. 
Several others bowed down and spat on me, while the rest threw humiliating comments on how loser I am and that I deserve it. One even wished me to be served alive and feel myself slowly being eaten. I didn't know that this is how my colleagues actually saw me until now. Two days later, a courier came in to deliver me. 

-------------------


I arrived at what appears to be the store room and kitchens of some fancy restaurant. Judging by the relatively short drive, it must be some place not so far from where I used to live. There was already another shrunken woman about my size tied in there. We started to talk.

Her name is Chloe, and she's few years older than me. I must say she looks absolutely gorgeous with her hot body, standing naked right near me, but then I remembered why we are both here in the first place. She said that she is in this store room for at least a month, and that before me there was another guy but they took him last week. We talked for a bit, and got to know each other, who we were before we shrunk.

Chloe was a successful lawyer, and knew for sure there is no getting out of this situation. We are now legally property, legally food, no different than a bottle of expansive French wine. She said she hope her rival colleagues, from the lawyers office competing with hers didn't find out where she ended. She said they would love to gather here and share her for a festive dinner, which will be a most humiliating miserable end for her. A nice family, celebrating someone's birthday or something, sharing her for a festive dinner would be preferable she said. 

How can someone be so eased with their fate, starting to prefer ways of being eaten like her? I wondered to myself. A kitchen employee entered the room and broke my thoughts. I was scared, I didn't want to be taken. Chloe however, was already used to it, and was calm. She was less calm when the employee went straight to her though.   

The employee addressed her with firm tone. "Hey there meat girl! We don’t usually have this kind of requests, but a group of costumers said they want to have specifically you for their occasion, and they want me to show you this video message from them." The employee crouched down and pulled out her phone, for us it was like a pc screen. A video showing a conference room with about five people in business suits looking at her, started playing. I immediately realized what this is about, her worst fear came through.  They started speaking.

"Hey there Chloe! Or should we say dinner hehe! I don't know if you heard, but our office won that big case you weren't able to finish because your shrinkage! All of us here wanted to celebrate, you know we had put a huge effort trying to win this case over you, and now that we finally won, we wanted to celebrate! We all discussed and thought that it will be most fitting to have your shrunken ass as our dinner for this occasion. You can thank Danielle for this idea, she's the one who found out exactly what happened to you and where you ended in. It's not so close you know, we are traveling few hours just to eat you! Isn't it exciting? I can't wait to see the look on your small face while we chew through your body! Anyway, we are coming this Sunday, so stay focus on becoming extra tasty for us, bye!!"

Chloe started to cry. Even I felt sorry for her, this was harsh. She said it feels like sitting in a rollercoaster when suddenly a part of the tracks further down the line falls apart. You know you're headed towards a terrible crush, but cannot do anything to stop it. It's devastating and depressing. Instead of building herself as a successful lawyer, she's going to be literally served on a plate to her rivals, to be eaten and digested by them. Most of all she hated Sheila, the head of the rival office, she was a real bitch.  

Today is Wednesday, if I'm tracking correctly, so I tried to calm Chloe and tell her she has few more days, and I'll try my best to keep her a good company. In the meantime, the restaurant kept us fed, alive and fresh. They always gave us some unknown mush to eat. I suspected it is made of cooking scarps being ground and blended. Once a day they came with wet wipes to clean us. And the rest of the time it was just me and Chloe, talking about this and that. 

Friday came, and we could feel the restaurant is in higher capacity than before. Employees came and went, taking ingredients for the different dishes. The restaurant is leaned towards the Italian cuisine, according to the smells of tomatoes and cheese cooking. I don't like Italian food so much, I prefer Asian style, but I know it is popular at fancy restaurants in this area.  Chloe knows when she's due to go, but I have not a single clue. As much as I concern, they can come to get me at any time, even right now, or maybe next week. All I know it will be probably at the evening, and the several people will have to share me, at least five. 

Two employees came into the store room, a male and a female, dressed in white aprons. The girl said "let's get the meat girl now, and I'll come back for the sauce ingredients later." Chloe and I were both caught in shock. Even if it takes two days to prepare her for dinner, it makes no sense to start dealing with it in the middle of the dinnertime rush. The only reasonable explanation is that she is going to be served raw or briefly cooked right now, but they said they will come on Sunday. Were they lying? Did they say it on purpose just to torment her? In anyway, it is for Chloe to discover by herself, because they took her and from then on I never saw her again. I was left alone, naked and tied in the chilly store room. 

On Monday they finally came to grab me. Who the hell is having a special occasion meal in the middle of Monday's afternoon? But I wasn’t delivered to the main kitchen, but into a small side room instead. The female chef who grabbed me told me that they have developed a special cooking technique where they very slowly and carefully cook me over long time. That way my meat can be soft and tender, even the bones are edible, while I stay alive and aware throughout the whole time, up to the very last point when my head and brain are smashed between someone's teeth. Then they can stuff my gut with pasta, using special tools through my butthole. 

An order like this should be made in advance, and it is very expansive. The senior master chef of the restaurant herself is going to prepare me and serve me to the intended customers. She said she doesn't know anything about who they are and what are they celebrating, she only knows that they ordered her flag cuisine, and that I'm due to be served in four days. 

I don’t have enough words or knowledge how to express how much scared I was. I do not want to be eaten, not by any way, not by any person. I think back on my former colleagues, how cruel they were with me. They wanted to torment me solely for fun. This time it is a little bit different. This time I am regarded as nothing more than food, not as someone, but as something. When they humiliated me, they did it on purposely so I will feel bad, that's where they drew their enjoyment from. But now, nobody cares what I feel, this is not the point at this case, now they only think of what a great feeling they will feel inside their mouths and inside their stomachs, all on my own life's expanse.

Preparation was long and tedious. I was marinated in tomato sauce and set to cook on warm but low temperature for two nights. It was so lonely and I couldn't move a muscle. Every few hours someone would come in to check on me, and pour some sauce over my head that was left above the liquid line. It was like a warm bath, with strong pungent smells of tomatoes, garlic, and spices. It was all slick and oily. 

Have you ever eaten something in front of your pc? Have you ever had crumbs or sauce spill on your shirt? Not so great, but nothing too bad either. Now, have you had the same but sitting without a shirt on, and have food spill on your bare chest? Now that's less manageable than before. You can still wipe it, but it doesn’t feel nice, too much messy. Now take that feeling and increase it a hundred times. It feels humiliating and disgusting.  

After two nights, I was left to chill and suck up the juices. It always kept amaze me, how in spite of having my bones jellify, I could feel everything like it was ordinary. On the third day, it was the time to cook my head only. The task is super delicate and the chef could easily end me right there. The point was to have my skull jellify, but keep my brain and entire head alive. In order to achieve this, she injected me with some special substances, and then chilled my body in the fridge before stuffing my head to the warm bath of sauce, one minute in, thirty seconds out, so I won't suffocate. I had no choice but swallow some down. The taste was strong. 

On the last day, the final preparations came. The chef carefully inspected every small bit of my body, poking with her fingers at places. On one hand, I felt like I'm in good care, like going to a spa and trusting the therapist to take care of you. On the other hand, I remembered what is the purpose of all this, and that I will not see tomorrow. 

The chef used a special tool to expand my butthole. Through there, she stuffed in the precooked pasta. She explained that there is a lot of room inside my stomach and bowels, and she intends to stuff it fully with pasta and then sew my butthole shut. That way when the customers will carve me up, they will see no wounds or flaws but will enjoy the warm pasta along my meat. I felt my stomach going to burst, and laid in pain, but it held still. 

"The open space I used in your stomach isn't the only one available for stuffing. This is my secret recipe, I will stuff your lungs too, you don't really need them to breathe right now." I froze at the terrifying thought, I wasn’t happy with this at all. The chef continued her work on me while explaining. "All I have to do is place the edge of those spaghetti noodles in your nostrils, and your own uncontrollable instincts will make you inhale and slurp them right into your lungs. After it is about to be full, I will drown your head in sauce, and again you'll inhale it in, covering the pasta inside. Isn’t it brilliant? Aren’t you glad to help make such a special cuisine?" Yeah, sure, I thought to myself as I felt the spaghetti sliding through my nose and down my throat, and not into the already filled stomach.

At the end, I was laid down on a big garnished plate, on a bed of green leaves. The chef opened my mouth and stuffed several cherry tomatoes one by one into my mouth and down my esophagus. The last one had no room and stayed half way outside my mouth, keeping it open. I felt very hot and oily everywhere. To conclude the preparation, she threw few small flakes of mozzarella on my chest, stomach and legs, and melting them with a burner. Now I was ready to be served. 

-------------------


The chef used the help of her assistant, and together they grabbed my plate and put on a cart. I was wheeled out of the kitchens and into the decorated fancy dining area. I could very slightly move my head and eyes to look around. All tables covered in white maps, the dishes looked prestigious with crystal clear wine glasses and porcelain plates. The sounds around were relatively calm, the clicking of silverware on plates, tossing glasses of wine or champagne, people conversing gently. It was clear that this is not some average mediocre everyday restaurant. We came close to the table of the costumers who ordered me.

Again, with the help of her assistant, the chef put my plate at the center of the round table, congratulating to lucky diners for their special order, wishing them to enjoy the food and tell her later their comments on the food. All around me there were the faces of 6 mature women, all in the ages between 40 and 60. They all looked well dressed, wearing expansive jewels. They all looked at me with great appetite. 

One of the faces looked strangely familiar. When she spoke to her friend, telling her how tasty I look, her voice was familiar too. It took me a second but then I remembered, she was one of my teachers back in school, she looks a bit older now, but not too old. I remember knowing she had a rich husband that provided her with everything she wanted. I didn’t like her then. She always got my name wrong, never gave me good grades, and ignored my raised hand almost every time. Mrs. Robinson was her name I think, I don’t remember her first name. 

Around me on the table, were plates with Italian bread and platters of cheese. There were some bowls with salads and red wine or champagne in glasses. There were also few bottles on the table, and some foods on everyone's own plate. Another thing I noticed, is how beautiful they all are. Sure, none of them is young and hot, but even at their age they kept their majestic beauty. 

"Wow! That looks amazing!" one said. She had blonde Karen style hair.

"I know! Can't wait to start and dig in!" another answered, brunette. 

"I heard there's a surprise inside!" a third woman added, with smooth black hair and piercing blue eyes. 

"Hey, I think I know this guy!" Mrs. Robinson said.

"Really, who was he?" asked the brunette. 

"Hmm, I don't really remember his name, but I think he was one of my students few years ago, one of the quite nobodies hehe!" Mrs. Robinson answered. 

"Ha! And now he is our dinner for my sixtieth birthday party!" said a mature woman with short red hair. She was exceptionally beautiful, with strong base voice. She sat behind my head.

"Ok ladies, let's carve it up!" someone said. I was busy looking at the birthday woman to notice the dark haired woman taking a large knife and making a light cut from the top of my chest down to my abdomen. The entire content of my inside spilled out, revealing simmering pasta and small internal organs. I felt it all, it was quit painful.

Quickly, all sorts of spoons, forks, and serving silverware were dug into me. I felt my insides being torn apart and scooped into the women plates. I felt knives cutting off my legs into small portions, and watched them being delivered to the plates. I saw the women doing different things each. Some were busy cutting parts out of me to serve to their friend's plate or their own. Some were sipping wine or champagne, and some started eating.

I saw parts that were up until a minute ago part of my body, being stuffed into the mouth of a woman I've just met now, and she chewed with delight and pleasure. It was surreal. Right after the first bites, there were moans of pleasure and comments.

"Oh wow! Amazing! This is the most delicious thing I've ever had!" said the red haired birthday lady. 

"Exactly! At least he's good at something hehe!" said Mrs. Robinson. 

"Worth every cent!" said one of them, didn't see who because of a fork loaded with my meat and some pasta hovering above my face blocking my view.

"It's just melting in your mouth, I'm in heaven!" said the blonde.

Right, she's in heave while I'm in actual living hell. The brunette plucked the cherry tomato out of my mouth and popped it into hers. The meal continued with easy pace. Each one took her time, sipping wine, having a bite of bread and cheese, digging her fork into a salad bowl, or having a bite from my flesh.

"Say goodbye to your little friend, little man!" said the dark haired with beautiful eyes. With that, she took a knife, and cut around my crotch, severing off my genitals. She scooped it with a spoon, and slowly stuffed it inside her mouth, while keeping eye contact with me. She smiled with closed lips, mushed it a little between her tongue and palate, and swallowed down. The rest of the ladies chuckled.  

Mrs. Robinson's turn came next, she used her spoon to dig out my heart through my soft tender body. No knife was needed this time. However, she did have to put it on her plate and cut it in half, eating it in two bites. The other ladies gave her a naughty smile. 

Soon, less and lees was left of my body. Most of it was divided between the stomachs of the six ladies gathered to celebrate their friend's sixtieth birthday, having me for dinner. Few pieces were still on one plate or another, and after a while all what was left of me was the head. They saved it for last. 

The ladies thanked the waiters and chef for an outstanding meal, and ordered a cake for dessert. I would not live long enough to see the cake, because until it will come, the ladies intend to finish me for good, living not a flake behind. 

"Ok Clare, it is your birthday, you deserve to have the head!" said Mrs. Robinson, there was a consenting murmur. 

"Hey, I have a suggestion." Said the dark haired woman with piercing eyes, the one who had my small member. Everyone looked at her, she continued. "The piece that left is still alive and aware, right? So think of it, I know it usually happens with smaller regular shrunks, but won't it be wonderful to swallow it whole, and have that piece alive inside your stomach for a while? Let him "enjoy" this meal too hehe! What do you say? It's not too much big I think."

"Yeah! That could be awesome!" blonde said. 

The sixth lady, who was relatively quite so far, nodded with glee. She has dark brown hair, and looked in her mid fifties.  My flesh was inside her stomach too. 

"Hmm, I don’t know, I guess you're right, but it seems too big, I fear it will chock me on the way down. Can I cut it in half or something?" asked Clare, the birthday lady.

"Hmm, I guess that as long as the brain, ears, eyes and nose are intact, he is still alive and aware. So maybe you can bite off and chew the lower jaw part first? And yes! That would be much more fitting than just crush the head between your teeth!" Mrs. Robinson intervened. 

This is not fair. Why my life couldn’t keep being ordinary and boring like before? Why did it have to happen to me? It is so surreal. It is undoubtedly the most humiliating, painful, torturous thing that ever happened to me. What are the chances?? Now I'm going to end inside the stomach of a strange woman I have just met, ending my life in a miserable way just so she can have a nice birthday celebration. Tinies lives are so insignificant in this world. 

Clare lifts my head with two fingers. She looks straight at me with a grin. I see her big red lips, and a row of mildly yellowish teeth. In few seconds, I will feel them directly on me, I will have the best view inside her mouth. I don’t know why, but I feel at some level compelled to her. She is a good looking woman, even at her age. Maybe the fact that is her mouth, her stomach I'm gonna get inside any minute now, is making my subconscious accept I belong to her. 

The big mouth opens. I can see the dark cavern, and the shiny pink wet tongue waiting for me at the bottom. I see her inner teeth, they have residue of the things she ate between them here and there. I feel her warm breath gusting towards me. It is warm, humid, and smells of red wine and tomatoes sauce. My face is tilted facing upwards. From my point of view I see her red upper lip, her nostrils, I'm close enough to see the hairs inside, and her eyes from below. 

If I still had lungs, I would be panting. If I still had a heart, it would be pounding fast. If I still had a penis, it would be erect hard like forged steel. I feel something soft, warm and wet at my bottom part and back of my head. It's Clare's tongue. I can actually feel her salivating tongue on me as her upper lip closes on my eyes line. I feel something solid parting my lips, penetrating my mouth a little. It's her upper teeth. The tongue slides back into the mouth, and I feel her lower at the back of my head, right at the base of my skull. 

Her two fingers are still squeezing on my sides, covering my ears. The tongue and her lips providing support, to make sure her cutting bite is precise. Her upper teeth are getting deeper now, my tongue slides on their inner part, tasting Clare's rank saliva with the scent of what she has already ate or drank. That was the last thing I've ever tasted, because she just applied more force and completed her bite, getting that part into her mouth to be chewed. 
She held me one and half a second at her lips as she started chewing before pulling me away. I felt her pursed lips moving up and down, smearing me with oily saliva and tiny bit of lipstick. I guess it's no different than the average experience of the average Tiny, but still, it was bizarre and terrifying. 

"Before I go swallow, if I bother to swallow it whole and aware in the first place, why won't we all say goodbye to him? Before I send him down for good?" asked Clare. 

"Yes! Bye yummy meat boy! You were delicious!" said the dark haired. 

"Yeah! Goodbye loser ex-student of mine whose name I don’t remember, I'm glad I got to taste you!" said Mrs. Robinson.

"That’s right! Even though shrunks like you give me bad digestion and make trouble coming out, it is still worth every single bite, thank you!" added the brunette. 

"Hmm, I had better ones, you're definitely not the best one I had. But I'm still glad I ate you!" said the blonde with Karen style hair while smirking. 

They all smiled and waved at me, the joy and satisfaction on their faces were genuine. Clare turned my face back towards her lips. "Byee!" she said smiling. Her lips are very close. I'm scared. I know there is absolutely nothing I can do at this situation, it is completely out of my hands, part due to the fact that I don’t have any hands, what used to be my arms are now pulverized mushy substance in one woman's stomach or another.

Clare's lips are parting again, and I see the familiar sight of her open mouth with the tongue inside once more. This time, instead of tilting me up, she slams what's left of my face directly on her tongue. I'm inside her mouth now. It is dark, heavily moist, warmer than before, and the smells are stronger. Quickly, saliva streams in and coating all over me, getting into every hole, including my eyes. 

I feel great movement, she sloshes me around her mouth with her tongue, making sure to enjoy every last bit of taste. Without my ears covered, I can hear the watery sound of her fleshy wet mouth in action. A deafening "MMM" is booming as she moans in delight. I feel a shift downwards and a strong push, she swallows me down with a loud sound of GULP.
Her esophagus is much warmer and tighter than her soft mouth. I start hearing her internal body sounds, like breathing and heartbeats as I slide down. I cannot believe it. She actually just ate me, swallowed me down. Before long, I reach the valve above the stomach, getting ready to drop in.

In some animations, cartoons, or stories, they make it look like the food drops inside the stomach, like jumping into a pool of water. In reality it's a little bit different. I slide down relatively slowly, rather than drop quickly. In addition, it's not really a large pool, more like a mushy swamp with variable depth, and I didn’t make a big splash. 

The smell inside the stomach is horrifying. The pungent scent of tomatoes, garlic, and spices, the sour smell of vomit, the sweet and tangy wine aroma, and also my own rotting flesh, were all mixed up, potent and strong, assaulting my nose with brute stinky force. 

Having her stomach loaded with food and drink, softened the influence of the stomach's digestive juices and acid. Still, it felt somewhere between tingling to a little bit burning all around what's left of my head. Almost immediately, I was drenched in the disgusting mush, drowned in it, but still alive. That is it. This is my final place. Inside the stomach of this mature woman. As her special treat dinner as nothing more than gourmet food. 

The only voices I heard were Clare's internal body ones, her own muffled speaking, and sometimes I think I heard the muffled voices from the other women who ate me, talking or laughing. Few minutes that felt like an eternity of pure hell later, and something soft, wet, and spongy landed on me, it smelled sweet. The birthday cake, I remembered, the one that I had to be finished before passing onto. Not long after, maybe an hour or so, don't really know, I lost consciousness and blacked out for good. 

Clare's body, together with the bodies of her friends, were to digest me, extract whatever protein or vitamins they can, and dispose the rest of it in the toilet one or two days later. But above all, was the experience. The main target was the fun they had, sitting in this gourmet restaurant, having the most expansive special meal to celebrate Clare's birthday. It was the extraordinary feeling of having a semi cooked shrunken man, to eat him alive, savoring both the great taste and the sensational, almost sensual feeling. A good roast can have similar effects, but an ultra rare shrunken man is much more unique and sexy.

----------------------


Bonus part (lol, after completing this, it came way longer than I had anticipated, so enjoy two stories at the price of one!)

This is the part of what happened to Chloe, after they had taken her.


Right after she was taken out of the store room, Chloe was placed naked on one of the kitchen's working counters. Next to her were plates and trays with half prepared foods. Almost immediately, the female employee who took her, stung her with a needle. It was a small syringe containing a substance that made her partly paralyzed in her limbs, but enhanced her senses. She could now feel everything much stronger, see everything better, hear better, smell with extra sensitivity, and experience stronger tastes. However, she couldn’t really move, and even when so it was with much effort and barely noticeable movement. Chloe didn’t know this at the time but the shot they gave her had another extra effect. In a similar way of careful half cooking, it made her stay alive and aware even without vital organs.

The female cook went to deal with the other stuff, and the male took her place preparing Chloe. They exchanged words while working, mostly things like "pass me the olive oil" but not just.

"… wait, didn’t you say that they sent a video or something to show it, and it said something about Sunday?" asked the male employee.

"Hmmm I do remember something like this, Ken, but they were very clear when they booked for today. They are in the dining hall right now you know." answered the female employee.

Chloe was devastated. She hated them. Not only they were her professional rival group, they destroyed everything she built, winning the case over her only because she shrunk before the court finished. And now, they doubled her humiliation and disgrace by coming all the way here just to have her for dinner. she knew they said that on purpose, just to mess with her, making her believe she has more time to live and make peace with her end, just to suddenly be snatched out of her reality and into their plate. 

Ken, the male employee worked on her while conversing with his colleague. He took a large syringe filled with warm sauce made with red wine, poked her breasts and filled them, making them bigger and juicier. It hurt like hell for Chloe. He continued doing the same in her butt cheeks, thighs, and some inside her stomach. After this, ken took a thick and sticky sauce made from berries that his female colleague made, and spread in on Chloe's front side like covering a roast with glaze. 

Chloe felt even more ashamed. She hated when her tits was made bigger, just to be more delicious for the bastards who are going to eat her. Feeling the brush with the sticky warm sauce sliding over her was nice and warm, but degrading at the same time. It wasn’t massage oils, it was food sauce, which made her food, and she hated this fact more than ever at the moment. Chloe hated every moment of this, laying naked on the garnished serving plate. Before long, the time to be served arrived.

Chloe's big plate was carried to the table only after the other plates. She hated when this moment came, the last thing she wanted to see right now was the smiling faces of Sheila, the bitch who is the head of her rival lawyers office and her staff. Inevitably, her plate was lifted off the counter and carried away. She tried to mumble something that might have been "Please no! Please! Anything but this! At least not them!" But of course no one heard her, and even if they did, no one would care.   

The conversing voices of the group of people gathered here to celebrate on Chloe's expanse were recognizable to her even at few meters away from their table. She wanted to vomit in disgust and shame. "Please, just kill me now!" she thought to herself. The smiling, gleaming, big faces of five people, two men ant three women welcoming Chloe's eyes as she was set at the middle of the table, was a sight she will never forget. First, because it is the most humiliating, most degrading, most horrible moment of her life. Second, because her life weren’t going to be so long now anyway.

Around her on the table were glasses with champagne, plates with side dishes, and plates with what was left of appetizers. Alas, the material surroundings didn’t matter so much to Chloe, all she could focus on was those horrible devilish smiles. She felt her blood rush to her cheeks in embarrassment, and her stomach turns upside down in disgust. The waiters soon left the table, abandoning her to her cruel fate. "Please don't go! Don’t leave me here, with them!" Chloe thought to herself. Sheila talked to her friends while dividing her look between Chloe and their faces.

"Oh my god! I cannot believe it! This is just too good to be true! Can you believe this, guys? I was excited up until a minute ago, but now when we have her like this right in front of us, I am just thrilled! Quick! Before we dive in, let's take some pictures to save this moment!" Sheila said. While she spoke, Chloe couldn’t help but focus on her red lips moving. She would pass through them in just few minutes. For her it was disgusting, humiliating, and irritating. She glanced briefly on the other people's mouths, didn’t like what she saw either. 

Two or three people pulled out their phones to take a group selfie. One of the waiters passed by and offered to take a picture for them, they told him yes. In some of the pictures the group of five pointed at Chloe, smiling to the camera, in another, they leaned closer to the table, opening their mouth close to her while looking to the camera. Chloe didn’t cooperate with the pictures, but she didn’t have a brief close look to the open mouths of her tormentors. She could swear she smelled hints of some cigarette, at least one of them had a smoke right before dinner. 

"Ok, now every one in their turn, tell your goodbyes to little Chloe here, and then we will go on to finally eat her. I'll go the last, Danielle, you are the one who tracked her and made it possible for us to come here, why won't you go first?" Sheila said with a smile.

Danielle nodded with a naughty smirk and turned to Chloe. "Hey there little bitch! I'm so glad it came to this! Remember how in law school you always looked down on me, believing your high grades means you have a right to be above me, even though I was obviously more popular? So now, you are not looking down on me anymore, I am the one who is looking down at you, down there at the dinner plate. I'm going the savor any second of eating you alive! It was very hard tracking you, you know, but I wanted so much to have you! Totally worth it!" 

Chloe felt miserable, she hated Danielle back in law school. At some point Chloe was sure Danielle had cheated her way through, even by slipping with some faculty members. She was a total bitch for her. The only advantage Chloe had on her was the better grades, and now they worth nothing. Danielle with the beautiful big tits is going to eat her. 

Next went one of the guys, his name was Bryan. Chloe hated him, he was always so cocky, supercilious, and manspalined everything, a real douchebag. "Little Chloe! It's so good to finally see you where you are truly belong, beneath me, hehe! You already know what I think of shrunken people, and what I like to do to them. I'm so happy you shrunk, now it's legitimate to do this to you too! What do you think it will feel like to be eaten alive? Have you thought of that? I hope it will hurt haha!" Chloe now really hated him.  
  
Next, came the other woman, a rather chubby one Chloe had only seen here and there. She didn’t really know her so well, she couldn’t even remember her name, and all she knew is that this woman just LOVED to eat Tinies. She was munching on them in almost every opportunity, Chloe saw that in the court halls and staircases.

"Hello there! Well, Chloe, I didn’t really known you well by person, only your reputation as a lawyer and the trouble you made to our office. I must say I love eating Tinies, and you are no different. Ex-rival-colleague or not, I'm still going to eat you either way, you are nothing but food to me, I don't even care who you used to be. I don’t care if you like this or not, if you're afraid or not, you are just my food now, and I don't care what my food thinks."

Chloe looked at her chubby face while she spoke. She wanted to be so much more than just food, she felt she deserve better and life disappointed her. Next to speak was the other man, named Max. He was a bit older than the first one, but looked well groomed. Too much well groomed, Chloe knew he was gay, but nobody cared, not even her, people are very welcoming and open towards LGBT community these days, which is wonderful. Shame they are not so welcoming towards the shrunks.
 
"Heeyyyyy girrrlll! Nice to see you here! Oh my god! You look soooo delicious! Remember all the times you used to beat me at court? Girl, you made my hair grow greyer, shame on you! But don’t worry, I heard shrunks are very good to your skin, so having you as my dinner makes as even I guess? Hehe! Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I really hated you with your cheeky little attitude, I still do, and I'm more than happy to get rid of you like this, here, today at the dinner table, I hope you suffer! Byyeee!!"

Chloe hated him too, it was mutual. He always gave her disgusted looks, like she was dressed too mediocrely for him. Now, was the final turn, it was Sheila's time to speak and say her goodbye to her.

"Well well well. Little lady, you have no idea how much time I have waited for this moment! Until you came, I had the most successful lawyers office in town. And then, one bright day, you came out of nowhere, young and without proven experience, and started winning cases! Winning cases over my office! Do you have any idea how furious does it make you feel? Well, I hope at least half of how frustrated you must feel right now, because I wanted to make you feel twice as bad haha! Once I heard you shrunk, I was so thrilled! You have no idea how much I wanted to crush you! Now, I will be able to do this, crush you between my teeth hehe! I think that this outcome is the most humiliating for you, ergo the most fitting!"

Chloe wanted just to disappear into thin air. Anything but sit there helplessly, listening to this mature bitch lady, orchestrating her end. Sheila had a high knot tide hair, dyed blonde. She wasn’t so old, maybe early fifties, but she was a real assertive woman. No one dared to disobey her, and Chloe had some respect for her, maybe out of fear. Sheila continued speaking.

"So Chloe, I want you to linger on this moment. I want you to suffer every second of my teeth grinding your flesh. I want you to hate any moment of it, knowing that I am in a total bliss, enjoying destroying you and your pathetic little life. I hope you find it miserable, I hope this is the most torturous way to go you can imagine, because this is exactly how I want you to go, in the most horrible way you can think of! Maybe that will teach you, and other to come, a lesson. 

Nobody fucks with me!  Oh, I like the sound of that! 'nobody ness with Sheila, the last one who dared, she ate her alive!' hehe! Anyway, bye bye! Enjoy being destroyed by me, while providing yourself as a wonderful dinner to me on the way!"

Sheila was right. Chloe did hate every second of this. By this point she wished she was just dead maybe ten times already. To be permanently shrunk is one thing. To have a fate of being eaten by Norms is another. But add to all that this extremely humiliating situation, and ending her life in the most terrible way possible, for the sake of her rivals content. Chloe was not able to think of anything worse. And remember, she cannot do anything about it. She is alive and aware, but mostly paralyzed, and must sit there and absorb it all. 

Out of nowhere, a fork came above Chloe's body. The hand holding it belonged to the younger man, Bryan. She braced herself for a painful penetration. However, one of the fork's teeth, at the size of a large finger to her, went to the entrance of her vagina. The man started messing with her, trying to make her feel something close to forced sexual pleasure. All around the table were laughs. Danielle stuck her tongue out at her, making an L shape with her fingers, highlighting how loser Chloe truly is right now. 

Now, after all of this "prologue" it was time to be eaten. Sheila suggested that they will take turns cutting a piece out of her, so she can she can suffer for long and "enjoy" everything, rather than going at her all at once. Sheila's only requests were to leave Chloe's head for her, she want to eat it last by herself, and also, she wants to be the first who will take a bite out of her intact body, to be the first pair of teeth Chloe feels biting into her. They decided that they will all go one and take one free bite directly out of her, without cutting a portion first and eat it from their plate. That way, Chloe can at least once feel their teeth chewing through her, and not only see it from afar. 

Sheila came first, as agreed. She smiled devilishly at Chloe. She grabbed Chloe's right arm with her fingers, ant leaned with her face close. Sheila opened her mouth a little and let her tongue slip out, coming in touch with Chloe's hand. The tongue was wet and slippery. Chloe was more disgusted than scared. Sheila sucked the hand into her warm mouth, and it came in contact with her teeth. With a force similar to when she bites a carrot, Sheila bite down, severing Chloe's right arm in the middle. Chloe felt it all, the moist tongue, the heat of inside Sheila's mouth, her hard teeth, and the very painful, crushing bite.

A moan of pleasure and delight could be heard as Sheila pulled her head back and slowly chewed. Chloe still looked with terrified eyes on Sheila's closed red lips, as she felt fingers lifting her left leg. The fingers belonged to Max. Before she could even comprehend what have just happened, her foot was inside his warm mouth. He took few seconds to suck it in, make her feel how he enjoys her taste and demise. Chloe didn’t want to believe this, she was literally being eaten alive. This time it hurts a bit more when he bites off her foot. 

The chubby woman who's name Chloe didn’t remember, was very impatient to grab her right leg and take a big bite out of it. Chloe hated that her body is slowly disappearing into their mouths, down their throats and into their stomachs. She wanted someone to stick a fork through her brain and get his over with. Bryan smirked at her next. He grabbed her left leg, which had a bigger part left from. He took his time too, licking it first, wiping her wound with his tongue. However, he chose to show his teeth clearly, as he, as slowly as possible, applied biting force and slowly crushed down her leg between his teeth. This was the most painful thing Chloe ever felt. 

Danielle had the last turn. It was obvious she will go to Chloe's left arm, she sat closest to it. Danielle wasted no time with her tongue, and positioned the hand right between her molars. That way, she can slowly crush it with precision. Chloe felt the hatred burning inside her. She hated Danielle's smug face as she slowly crushed her left hand inside her mouth. To Chloe's surprise, Danielle didn’t bite all the way through, only enough to crush the hand, making it terribly painful, and then went to play with it, licking it with her wet sexy tongue. With the bones crushed, Danielle could slurp off the hand and cutting it off using only her lips. 

After they had their fun with her, people started to lose patience. Now, one by one, they all used the big fork and knife, to cut off a portion of Chloe they wished to eat. Bryan was quick to grab the vagina and a tit, he left the other one for Danielle. Danielle wanted the part of her upper breast, with the heart inside. The chubby woman wanted the ass and a thigh, she liked the fat parts. Max got her other leg. All what's left now was the head, and middle stomach. This was taken by Sheila, she left the head in the main plate and took the stomach with internal organs to her own.  
 
 Chloe, or rather, Chloe's head, sat there and watched as these five Norms ate her body away, piece by piece. She saw lips parting, pink wet tongues coming out, she saw white teeth smiling or chewing, jaws moving up and down, she saw her own body parts inside other people's mouths. She could even hear it all, hearing the laughs, the comments, the moans of delight, the gulping sounds, sipping drinks, and clashing of silverware. 

Not only Chloe's meat was eaten, on the table were side dishes and salads, as well as beverages. Chloe spotted at a near table, a woman at her age, eating pasta on a date with her boyfriend. She would give anything to be in her place right now. A giggle brought her back to reality as she saw Sheila slurping her intestines like spaghetti. Chloe hated the fact that part of her was inside this woman's stomach. She hated that her body will be digested by her. Part of her will be added to Sheila's body, some will be burned as energy, and the rest will be turned into feces. Chloe despised all of this and was desperate she couldn’t do anything to prevent that. Also, it was really degrading to see a piece of her flesh stuck in a fork alongside another piece of food, headed towards someone's mouth. 

They all finished the main course, and all of Chloe's body except for her head was gone. A waitress came and asked if they would like something for dessert and if she can clear out the almost empty main plate. Sheila told her that she saves the head to eat last, so do not take it, and that they will have a cheesecake for dessert. The rest was cleared off the table, and while waiting for the cake they taunted Chloe further. 

"MMmmm… you were absolutely delicious!" said the chubby woman.

"Yeah! I really liked eating you, it felt divine! And I'm also happy that in few minutes, you'll be all gone!" said Danielle with a smile, licking her lips. 

"Ha! That was wonderful! Pity that we can't eat you again!" said Bryan. 

"Well, not so much left of you now, the only thing left is that little head of yours. I wanted to save it for last. I wanted you to be witnessed all the way of me destroying you. You'll wait for us to finish dessert, and then I'll eat what's left of you. After that, you'll be completely gone, all inside our tummies! I hope you won't give me indigestion, and won't do and problems coming out, and even if so, you know what? I don’t even care, as long as I got to destroy you in the proper way. Enjoy the last few minutes of your life, watching us enjoying dessert, and feel free to think about how terrible your end is, and how horrible will it be for you to end your life in my mouth." Sheila concluded.

The cake arrived to the table, and the group of five diners went on to carve and eat it. Surprisingly enough, Chloe did exactly what Sheila said. She watched her eating the cake, digging a piece with her spoon, and leading it into her mouth. She took her moment observing again the mouth that will end her life. There was something disgusting about all this, with saliva and all, but at the same time somewhat appealing, like she had accepted deep down in her sub consciousness that this woman is superior to her, and that it is legitimate to be her food. Before she knew it, the cake was finished, and so was her time to live. 

Sheila grabbed Chloe's head with her fingers, and brought her close to her mouth. She paused for a moment, thinking of the best way to do it. She started by inserting the entire head inside her mouth. Sheila licked it for a while, covering all around Chloe's head with her sticky rank saliva. This was the most disgusting and humiliating Chloe felt ever. She felt the soft wet tongue, smelled Sheila's pungent breath, and was covered in the vile liquid that was produced in this mouth. She could even taste it as it slipped inside her own little mouth. 

Suddenly, Chloe was spat out into Sheila's palm. Sheila turned Chloe's face toward her big red lips ad did some biting motions with her teeth to taunt her, she laughed at her, pushing warm mouth breath on her.  Then, she turned her away and upwards. Chloe felt something hard and solid pressing above her forehead and at the back of her head. Sheila used her teeth to very carefully remove the top of Chloe's skull, revealing her brain. 

"Everyone, say 'goodbye loser!' as I slurp her brain out and ending her for good" Sheila commanded. 

Hearing her plan, made Chloe very nervous. She is mere seconds away from ending her life, which is freaking her out.  In front of her there was the sight of four people she hated, smiling at her, flinging their tongues, signaling "loser" with their fingers, saying together "Goodbye loser!" or "bye bye loser!", Chloe wasn’t really able to concentrate. The last thing her eyes feel on was Danielle's stuck out tongue and her beautiful sexy face, right before all went dark as Sheila slurped her brain into her mouth. 

Sheila continued and stuffed the rest of the head in, giving it a good chew before swallowing. Few minutes ago, she had a different idea of how to end this. She thought it can be hilarious to have the waiters, or even by herself and her colleagues, throwing Chloe's head to the stinkiest trash can they can find, or even inside a soiled toilet and flush her down. She thought that prolonging Chloe's torturous end in this way, leaving her in a trash can or a toilet to slowly die horribly, all while she knows that she was eaten by them, might be the best way to end her. Eventually, her mood for munching her right then and there was stronger, so she did exactly that. 

Maybe her next victim to be destroyed will find their end in this way. Probably she will go and buy some tinies from the store to test it out on them, see how it feels. She can try to throw one in her kitchen garbage, and have another thrown in her toilet right before she's about to do her business on it, and flush it down with her feces and urine. One thing is for certain, do not cross her and get shrunk if you don’t want to end in the most terrible way you can imagine.