- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story **

This is a shrunken man hard Vore story, of a man being eaten by a woman.
 
Contains: Vore, shrunken man, giantess, food, chewed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat there behind your desk in your office. Well, not exactly your office, more like your spot on the shared office space. Your job isn’t the most exciting one out there, but it is the best you could have got for having a college economics degree and no special experience. However, you do need this job. First, you stacked huge debts from student's loans you had to take, so you needed the salary badly, both for everyday living and to start paying off your debts. Second, you wanted to advance in your career, earn your name in the world of finance. 

Aside from the lack of excitement this entry job had to offer, there was your boss, and the other colleagues. Your boss was the worst. Jeanette was her name. She is only few years older than you, and already runs the department you're in. The rumors are that her father is a close friend of the CEO or something, so they gave her management even though she lacked good human relations. She is not the tallest person ever, but she is a couple centimeters or so taller than you. Jeanette has a round body, but not too chubby, her hair is smooth, just below shoulders length, and naturally light brown, but she dyes for darkish blonde. Her face's skin is smooth, but she does wear some makeup. Overall, she is nice looking woman, not the prettiest out there, not even in the office, but she's not bad at all. 

Well, that was about Jeanette's looks. If looking at her characteristics, she is the devil. She is always over demanding, always gives too much tasks for too little time, and demands that everybody will keep up. Furthermore, she is unfair in her treatment towards men. Sure, there were men in this company in general, and this office in particular, but the majority of the office's staff are females. For you, it seemed clear that she tends to be a little bit more forgiving for young women employees. Her entire attitude towards you is "be thankful that I even let you work here, loser". At least once or twice a day she reminds you that your performances are too poor for her.

The rest of the office's staff, your colleagues, were all started to work there before you, you are somewhat "the new guy", even after working there close to half a year. As said, there are some other guys, but the majority is female. All are about your age, give or take a year or two, except for Lora, who is the secretary here for quit a long time, she is in her late forties you think. She is nice to everybody, but whenever you come and ask her for stuff, you feel like she is not too enthusiastic to help you. Other than this there is Sarah, a cute dark haired with glasses, she sits in the desk next to you, Dan, a snob guy in the desk to your left, and Alex, a quiet blond in the desk behind you. There are some other people, but you haven't got the opportunity to work with them and get to know them yet.   

Back to you, at your desk. It was Monday, and in addition to the typical start of the week bad mood, you have just received a text that will forever change your life, and not for the better. Last month you went to check up if you have the shrinking virus inside you. The results came out negative, but the doctor insisted on a more thorough exam to determine if you are in shrinking danger as a genetic problem. Some people and get it even when their parents are both negative. You agreed, better be safe and aware, and make sure that you don’t have any chance of finding yourself shrunk. Being shrunk is definitely the most terrible thing you can imagine, taking in account how other Norms are treating tinies. Becoming someone's food is not the career you are gunning for. 

The text message you have just received, contains a link to your genetic examination results. With heart pounding, you opened it, expecting to see the word "Negative", only to surprisingly see it starts with P, P for Positive. You knew that unlike the virus, it doesn't say anything strictly bad. In theory, you can carry on your entire life without it erupting. On the other hand, it can spontaneously erupt and cause sudden shrinking at any place at any time. And no one can tell which will happen. You didn’t need that stress, not in this period of your life, not when working under Jeanette. 

This thing scared you senseless. You have seen what happens to other tinies, how other Norms treat them. You yourself, have never felt like torturing the misfortune little ones, nor eating them so casually, as most Norm people do. Hell, there is even a vending machine that sells them right near the break room on the floor of your office, which you always find hard to gaze at. Other people at your work however, do eat them, some even on daily basis. Not surprisingly at all, the most noticeable of all is Jeanette. She likes eating tinies a lot, and not only eating them. She like to use them as desk stress relieving toys, which always ends at the end of the workday with the tiny dead in some horrible painful way. 

"Hey! What's that? Is that work related? Are you messing with your phone on work!? Where are those reports I asked for in the morning? I want them on my desk by 14:00! Am I clear? And get this phone the hell out of my sight, I know for sure it's not work related, you are not important enough to have work related contacts on your phone!" Barked Jeanette, snapping you quickly out of your thoughts. 

"Ehh… hmm… yes Jeanette!" you replied shyly, she wasn’t even facing you when you finished saying her name. This is going to be a long week, you thought for yourself. But even this small hell is better than the alternative, which is having no job at all, or worse, being shrunk. 

While working, your mind thought of what will happen if and when you will be shrunk. You did heard some stories about nice Norms who take tinies as pets, taking care of them instead of just eating them, or torturing them to death for fun. You hoped that if it will come to this, this is the fate you will want to have. Sarah from the desk next to you seems nice. You made a mental note to yourself to maybe try and seek her help in case you will be shrunk at work. Dan was straight out of option, not only that he is an annoying snob, in the probable case that whoever finds you will just eat you, you don’t want to be found and eaten by a guy. Being inside a hot woman's mouth is somewhat sexy, even if deadly, but being inside some dude's mouth is straight out disgusting and humiliating in addition to being fatal. As a straight male, you find a little comfort in the idea that a hot woman will be the one to get you. 

While walking to the bathrooms for a break, you passed near the break room. In general, people took their lunch break around 12:00, but some preferred a bit earlier or later, there was no strict rule, except for no taking more than 40 minutes for lunch break. Some people were so overwhelmed by work, mostly thanks to Jeanette, so they quickly grabbed something while still working at their desks. Anyway, while passing in front of the break room, you saw through the transparent glass walls Alex having her lunch. Although quiet woman, she was pretty attractive and always determined at work. Currently, she is having a salad, but this time you did noticed the poor little naked girl lying on top of the vegetables in the bowl. On one side, you sympathetically felt bad for her, these are the last moments of her life, as she becomes Alex's food. On the other, Alex is hot, maybe being eaten by her wouldn't be the worst? 

-------------------


Friday came. During the week, you concentrated on work, and decided to be optimistic. Sure, you can be shrunk at any point, but you also can see it through. You have made up your mind. From now on, you focus on your job and manage your life as if there wasn’t any danger. You simply cannot afford to self pity and drown in depression of what might come. Therefore, if it will come, so be it, you will do your best to live your life without this scary unhelpful thought. To strengthen that, you even made great plans for the weekend. Nothing too grandiose, it's not like you have few days to live and need to maximize your fun. The point is to continue your life, and enjoy them. So, you have set a date with a nice girl about your age you have found on a dating app. Also, you have made a reservation for both of you at a nice steakhouse. It serves two purposes, one is a good impression on a first date, and second is some good food you haven’t had in weeks. 

Right before weekends, it was usually intense at work. Jeanette was stressed to get all of her week goals in time before the weekend break. She wasn't the type of bosses who went home early and escaped work while their employees bust their asses off. Her employees, and you in particular, did bust your asses off every day, but she was always there to oversee you, to make her demands and scold you for doing anything less than a great job. Even at Fridays, even at 16:00, when everyone wants just to finish for the week and go home, she was there to make demands. 

You finished printing some reports she asked you, and got off your station towards her office. Unlike you, Jeanette did have an office of her own. It was relatively small, and not the most luxurious one on the floor, but it was better than yours, and isolated. Whenever you knocked on her door, you felt a little bit scared. Even if you were sure that this time you got everything right, you were still afraid that she will find something to scold you about. You took a deep breath and knocked on her door. "It's just giving her some sheets of paper, and then some easy tasks till the end of the day, in half an hour or so" you reminded to yourself. 

"Come in!" said Jeanette. "Finally, give me those! What took you so long? Maybe you want us all to stay here for the weekend? I don’t know about you, probably you just sit alone in your house, but I have plans for the weekend! Wait! Where do you think you're going? Stay here! I want to make sure these are good, with you I can never be too safe!" Jeanette barked at you. Even when doing your job correctly, she still made it look like you don’t worth a thing. 

You didn’t expect this level of scolding from Jeanette. When she made suspicious looking faces, while going over the files you just gave her, you started feeling the stress and anxiety building up inside you. You know for a fact that if you messed this up, she might order you to come here to work tomorrow, which will ruin your chance of the nice date you have been trying to get for so long. Not every day a nice girl actually answers your texts on the dating app. So you didn't want to give up on this opportunity. You started feeling strange. 

It began with higher pulse, and heavier breathing. Slowly, you started feeling a little bit dizzy, like when getting up too fast after lying down. Have you drank enough water today? Even at the AC you can go dehydrated. You did notice that you have drank maybe maximum two cups of water since morning. Maybe you need a second? Going to seat on a nearby chair is a good idea. 

"Did I tell you to sit down? What are you doing?" asked Jeanette, signaling clearly that she doesn’t allow you to use the chair in front of her desk now. The strange feeling only became worse and worse. Now you started feeling tingling in all of your limbs. When your mouth became dry and your throat sour, combining the massive headache you have just started to feel, you said "screw it, I'm going to sit right now, or I'm going to pass out". Before you even managed to grab the chair, you blacked out. 

-----------------


You woke up disoriented. Man, it felt like you were sleeping for ages, you felt weak. You tried to blink few times, to clear your eyes and see better. You smelled strong smell of dirty carpet. You tried to get up and look around. For some reason, it felt very hard to move your muscles. Maybe you just need to give it a moment and lay down for a bit. Next thing you noticed is the lack of fabric touch on your skin. Your skin felt exposed to air, which means you are naked. Where are you? What happened? You try to think on the last thing you remember, and then remembered you fainted in Jeanette's office. Are you in the hospital now?

Soon, you got an answer to your confusing situation. A huge hand, almost at the size of your entire body, came into view from above you. You did your math and came to your senses quickly. You have been shrunk. The carpet smell? Probably from being on the floor of Jeanette's office. Wait! Is that hand belongs to Jeanette? Is she the one who got you at this most vulnerable situation? No! That can't be! Please not this! You think to yourself. The hand that is presumably belongs to Jeanette garbs you and lifts you up.

The upwards motion is fast and exhilarating like a roller coaster. Now when your eyes have adjust, you can see where you at. Without any doubt, this is Jeanette's office, she is the one who is holding your shrunken body right now. From your perspective, it all looks much bigger. She holds you close to her, close to her face as she walks back to her seat. You are still finding your limbs very stiff, and difficult to move. Maybe it's a side effect from the shrinkage? Maybe it will pass soon? If that so, maybe you will get an opportunity and try to escape? As if reading your thoughts, Jeanette started speaking.

"Ha! Not only the reports you gave me contained several mistakes, you don’t even have the decency to complete your work day! What a pathetic useless worker you are! But, don't worry. Even when it is hard to see, I always believe in my employees, always manage to operate them, and always succeeding extracting some usefulness from them, even from a loser like yourself. Just for you to know, if you would have continue working in the same paste, toy were going to find yourself fired next month or so. In a way, I'm glad this, your shrinkage, happened! This way, I have a perfect task for you, so I don’t have to just fire you."

Jeanette's words scared you senseless. You didn’t know what's worse, the fact that in anyway she was going to get you fired, or the fact that this "new purpose" she's talking about sounds like something that might end your life in a miserable way. You couldn't help but continue looking at the giant face in front of you, gazing at those lips moving while she spoke. Another thing you noticed now, is while Jeanette spoke, you were close enough and small enough to feel hints of her mouth breath gusting over you like short bursts of light wind. It smelled slightly of coffee, and her own mouth scent. 

"Tell you what little loser, you see, usually I'm so dedicated to my work, try to prove myself to my superiors, that I don’t have time for a proper lunch break. What I usually do, is pack a sandwich at home, and have Lora the secretary to bring me a cup of coffee and a nice Tiny from the coffee shop near the entrance to the building. Today, that stupid idiot forgot the tiny and got the wrong coffee, I'm starting to think she did that on purpose just to annoy me. it's not the first time she does it however. Whenever I need tiny for my lunch, I just pop by the vending machine near the break room and grab one."

You remember this machine she talks about. You have never bought from it though, eating tinies isn't for you. Nevertheless, all these talks about eating a tiny, and not able to get one today, and the "new task" Jeanette is going to give you, were enough signs clueing on what is about to come. If you remember correctly, this was one of the most terrible outcomes you could have thought of back then when you got the results. 

"Today, I was so busy at my work, trying to make sure no loser like you will ruin my weekend, that I didn’t have time until half an hour ago to get up and grab a tiny from the vending machine. Unfortunately for me, it is Friday, and the end of the day, so it means the machine was out of stock. Well, at least out of tinies worth eating. And I'm not in need for a toy right now. This is where you come in, as you have probably guessed by now. You are going to be my lunch. You are going to be inside my premade sandwich, to be its meat."

It was devastating to you. Even when you figured out what is going to happen before she say it, hearing Jeanette saying those words, regarding you directly as her soon to be food, made the realization feel like a slap to the face. All of the positive thoughts that you had until now, broke down. You didn’t want your life to end, especially not like this, and not by her. You looked at her round face, at her lips. This is the face that is going to eat you. 

"Let's see… I can feel that you are still paralyzed, so it will be very easy to simply put you inside the sandwich and just eat you. I hope you find comfort in this. That way, you get to do something actually meaningful, to someone actually superior than you. You get to feed me, to become nutrients to my body. If you were shrunk somewhere else in the office, you might have been just stepped on and crushed under someone's shoe. If not, if someone else would have found you, they might have end you in some torturous way, just out of boredom. This way, you actually serve a decant purpose, and finally do one thing right here."

Jeanette then lays you down on her desk, and reaching for her office's minibar fridge. She pulls out a plastic bag containing what appears to be a sandwich. She lays it down on the desk in front of her, preparing the space for her to finish making the sandwich. It looks like it is made of two slices of white bread, with some vegetables and stud inside. When she finishes laying it down in front of her, and opening up the sandwich, she grabs you with her fingers. 

"As you see, I usually pre making a sandwich with tomato slices, yellow cheese, and lettuce. Today I added some cucumber slices too. You will go right there, between the tomatoes and the cheese, and the cucumber slices will be at your sides, holding you in place at the center. Hmm… your size is what? 10? Maybe 12 centimeters? It is a bit too big for my sandwich if laying you straight. But, if spreading your legs wide to the sides, it might be optimal place. Hmm… yes, let's do that!"

With that, Jeanette grabs you again with her fingers, and places you face down on a bed of sliced wet red tomatoes. Immediately you feel the wetness and stickiness, as well as the sour smell of the tomatoes. She adjusts your face and head to face forward, instead og downwards to the tomatoes. "I want you to face me hmhm, to see me eating you." She explained. Next, smaller slices of cucumber were placed at your sides and between your spread legs. Following that, came the cheese. It felt like an oily heavy blanket covering you. Its smell tried to compete with the sour smell of tomatoes and freshy vegetably smell of cucumbers. You felt even more pressure as the lettuce and the top bread slice were place on you too.

"Tell you what. I want you to enjoy the sense of achievement you must feel right now, knowing that you get to be my food, rather than just be crushed or thrown in the trash somewhere. So, I'm going to start with the side opposite to where your head is. Now, I would like to enjoy my lunch quietly, and continue working, so I won't be talking to you anymore. Also you are nothing but my food now anyway, so no point in talking to you either. So, goodbye, and enjoy being my lunch!"

That was the last thing Jeanette ever told you. You felt stronger pressure at your sides and hands, as she lifts the sandwich with her fingers. She turns you around as said, and the view you have is of her desk, office, and sometimes her legs or stomach if she points your head down. You feel motion upwards, and guess that she is going to take a bite. Not knowing where it will come from, you brace for the worst. 

You feel pressure from between your legs. At first it was similar to the pressure you still feel at your sides, the one generated from her fingers holding the sandwich. Then, it became stronger, which made you realize that she is taking a bite. The first bite was quit small, and didn’t took any part of you, only made your heart skip few beats. That was it. She started eating. Eating a sandwich that you're in. You are in it because she wants to eat you. You try one last time, with all your effort to move and somehow wriggle out, with no success. 

After few moments of chewing, Jeanette goes in for another bite. This time, you feel the pressure at your right leg. This is it. The pressure goes stronger and stronger, as your heart beats faster and you are filled with adrenaline and terror. You feel pain in your right shin, and suddenly you don’t feel your right foot anymore. You hear crunching chewing noises and hear Jeanette moans in delight "Mmmm". She enjoys you. She likes your taste. Or maybe it has nothing to do with you, and she was just very hungry?

Another bite is coming. This time, it is a bigger one, severing off you left leg at the knee. You cannot believe it. These are actually the last moments of your life. This is how you go, surrounded by vegetables, all parts of sandwich ingredients together with you. Parts of you are already gone, already on their way to Jeanette's stomach. You are literally being eaten alive by a person you most certainly don’t like. Another bite is taken, this time without a part of you, but you do feel her teeth grinding against your leg. 

More and more bites are taken, and they became larger. It is clear that Jeanette is hungry. When both of your legs have gone completely, chewed and swallowed down by her, there was a knocking on the door. It was Sarah. 

"Hey Jeanette, sorry to disturb you on your break, just wanted to tell you that I have finished all my tasks and getting ready to head home. By the way, have you seen the new guy? He needed to send me something I need for next week." said Sarah.

"Hehe, don’t worry about it Sarah, and he is right here, in my sandwich. I was lucky to get him right as he shrunk in my office. Haha, thinking of it, it's like he knew I needed a tiny for my sandwich, and shrunk specially for me." answered Jeanette. 

"Nice! Hehe. Good riddance." replied Sarah before leaving. You are starting to think that seeking her help might not have been the best idea.

Immediately after Sarah gone, you felt your left arm being cut off. It seems like Jeanette is making a special effort to eat you in a way that will keep you alive for the longest possible. Next, Jeanette bites off parts around your right arm, but keeps the arm on the sandwich, hanging in the air. After chewing and swallowing, you feel something really warm and wet engulfing your right arm. You realize it is her tongue and mouth, she must have wanted to taste a part of you alone, without the sandwich ingredients obscuring your taste. You are actually feeling her wet salivating tongue with your hand. Alas, you don’t get to enjoy it too much as her teeth are coming to bite off your right arm. 

All that is left of you now, is the parts between your crotch and head, covered by the tomatoes from below and the cheese from above. It is inevitable, as you feel her teeth cutting through your stomach, taking off your abdomen and genitals. Following that, was your chest, and up to your neck. All that is now left of you is your little head, covered in some sandwich, a mere single bite. The rest is being currently chewed inside Jeanette's mouth, or already digesting in her stomach. How are you still alive at this point, is beyond your grasp. 

You hear a swallowing gulp. That is it, the last part of you that isn’t your head have just been swallowed. You don’t have your heart anymore to pound quickly, but you do feel terrified. In any second now, you are going to enter Jeanette's mouth, where you will be chewed and crushed by her teeth for good. It's not fair, you think, even people you have considered might help you, are glad that you are being eaten and disposed of like this.

You see shadow looming over you, followed by two rows of the inner side of teeth. Your head is now inside Jeanette's mouth. You can see also the tip of her tongue, and the ellipse created by the inner side of her lips, growing smaller. Her lips are being shut, ending any light from the outside world. Your entire being is now inside Jeanette's warm wet dark mouth. 

The smell inside is unbearable. It is one part similar to the sandwich's ingredients, but much stronger, and another part containing Jeanette's own mouth breath smell, as well as hints of coffee she must have drank not so long ago. You feel her tongue sloshing you all around, covering your head with sticky saliva. She tastes you carefully, before she starts chewing. At first, she chews the sandwich parts, which are mixed with her rank saliva, covering you, entering your nose and mouth. Then, by one tongue movement, she places your head between her molars. Her lower jaw coming upwards, crushing your head between the teeth.

You were delicious, and nutritious.