- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

** This is a commissioned story **

This is a shrunken man Vore story. F/m.

Contains: Vore, chewed, swallowed alive, digestion, food, humiliation, cruelty, shrunken man. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She took everything from me. My passion, my career, my girlfriend, my dignity, pieces of my body, and now she is about to take my life too, ending them for good in a slow painful way. She didn’t just won a competition, proving she's better than me at one or several specific things. She went all the way to completely destroy me robing me even from my humanity in the process. It's not fair, I haven't done anything to her that made me deserve it. She did it only because she can, and because it made her feel good, in a wicked way. 

Let me start from the beginning. Let me tell you my story of how I got to this point. At the end of it, I'm sure you will all see the truth from my point of view, and will all be sympathized with me. If not, well, than you are not better from the bitch who's the villain of my story, the one I'm talking about few sentences ago. I don’t know. Maybe I'm not looking at it right. Maybe she is the one who's ok and I am the freak. Well, you can be the judge of that. Anyway, let's begin. 

It began when I started college. I didn’t go to college right after high school, I spent a couple of years working and travelling before that, as well as getting my grades good enough to apply to a good university rather than roll into mediocre college. My goal was to be a successful engineer at the end, working in a company that research and develop cool technologies in the field of green energy. One thing you need to know about me, is that I like to be good. I am quit smart, not a super genius, but I am better than the average. I like to be successful, top of my class, and correct the teachers when they are wrong. I don’t do it deliberately to annoy people, I do it because I want to be good, a real professional. 

I absolutely hate stupidity. When people make decisions out of emotion rather than logic or out of shady interests, or even out of pure ignorance, it makes me angry. For instance, people who had the chance to vaccinate against the shrinking virus and didn’t took it for their stupid paranoid conspiracy theories, are deserve to be shrunk and crushed or eaten. It's a shame that this disease/genetic condition is affecting good smart innocent people too, would be great if it only worked on the stupid, the bad, the bullies. So, at the first chance I had, I took the shot against this virus, I even took the booster shot when it was recommended. I know it's not 100% protection, but it's better than nothing. 

Sorry for going a bit sideways. Anyway, back to me at the university. Naturally, even there I wanted to be one of the smartest students in class. Call me old fashioned, but in my eyes a good engineer need to have a good mind that evaluates logic above others. Also, they need to have a good spatial perception and deep understanding in geometry. In general, researches show that while the average woman can focus on multiple things better than the average man, it is the opposite when it comes to geometry skills. Therefore, it was natural to me to see that there were significantly more men than women in this field. It's not that men are better than women, it's not what I meant, it's just that in this particular field of work, the average man can succeed more than the average woman. 

Alas, we live in a modern world where everybody gets the same rights and opportunities as long as they are in normal size. So there were women in my class. Some of them were actually and genuinely brilliant and good at this, they earned their place here and my respect. However, some were clearly coming here only to show that a woman can do it too, and to get those precious high-tech engineers salary. They didn’t even like this field, they just came to show that they are not lesser than any man, even though they could have done much better in another field of academics.     

Now back to the bitch I described in the beginning, which of the two do you think she is? Hint: She didn’t come here out of passion towards geometry and building magnificent cutting edge technology machines. In fact, she came here because she wanted everybody to see her being successful in a field historically dominated by men. Her name is Eden, and as much as I don’t like her, I must admit she looks beautiful. 

Eden has dark long hair. Sometimes she wears it in a tide bun behind her head, and sometimes she let it curl down. She has beautiful smooth tanned skin, probably Caucasian mixed with something Middle Eastern. Her eyes are dark brown, beautifully piercing gaze under her long eyelashes. But the most beautiful thing in her is her smile. Damn, if she wasn’t such a feministic bitch, I might have liked her a lot. But when it comes to real life, I prefer a woman with good characteristics rather than a hot babe with no brain and annoying attitude. She wasn’t brainless, she was smart, but just not in the way that an engineer would benefit from.  Also, add to that the fact that she didn’t date anyone, and word said that she might be lesbian. That was absolutely ok of course, I only mention it to further strengthen why a guy like me would never be with a woman like her.

After my first successful semester, I got to know who's who, and met my girlfriend. Yes, I had a girlfriend. She wasn’t as pretty as Eden, but she was lovely, I honestly fell in love with her. Her name is Natalie. Natalie has soft bright skin, and light brown hair. She is cute and shy, but inside her small quiet figure hides a great person with a lot of love to give. I love that she loves me too, it melts my heart. Natalie however, doesn’t hate Eden as much as I do. Maybe it's is because she is a fellow female, and somewhat sympathize with her, or maybe I'm just going too much in my own attitude towards Eden. 

The longer I spent time in university, trying to struggle with the difficult courses, the more I understood that it is in fashion now to empower women. Especially in the engineering department, the faculty wanted to draw more women to apply, so it makes them look good on the media. I was against it of course, for me, you need to earn the right to be here regardless of sex. But, in order to draw more women, they gave them special scholarships, and professors where guided to give them a preference in some shiny projects. 

After hearing all that, you can probably understand why I was furious when in my third year I applied to participate in some cool new project that deals with green energy, on the basis that I have high grades, highly motivated to work in that field, and have deep appreciation to the professor leading it, only to see they picked Eden to their teem clearly because they needed a woman to scale up the female presence. She wasn’t the best in class, she wasn’t even tenth best, I was in the top ten, I know it. She went there only because she saw it as a prestigious project that will make her look good if she would participate in it. After the meeting with the professor, she walked past me in the hallway, she caught the disappointment in my eyes and gave me a smirk. She loved that she won over me. 

That was stealing number two. The first one was when I realized what she's like at the beginning which robbed my calmness and the peace inside my mind, when she broke my illusion of only fit students in this place. The second one was when she robbed me of what should have been my role in this project. 

Throughout the time at university, I tried to avoid her, but she seemed to pop up wherever something important happened. I was in those places out of true passion to the profession, she was there so people can see her in good light. In addition to this, she did something that I was mistaken to disregard. She casually here and there complimented my girlfriend, Natalie. Sometimes it was compliments on study related stuff like a nice grade in a quiz, sometimes it was a comment on her nice outfit. Natalie always answered a cute shy "thanks" which made me feel a bit jealous. Eden didn’t even try to hide it from me, and sometimes said to Natalie things like "what are you doing with him? You deserve better!". Natalie always answered things like "oh you don’t know him as I do, he is so sweet to me!" which always made me feel good and proud. At the time I thought it was just her misandry, never been I so wrong. 

Close to the end of the final fourth year of university, I felt the rush and the good feeling of being at the end of a long tiring journey. The journey, which I made almost entirely together with Natalie was about to end, with me having a prestigious academic degree in hand, and never having to see that bitch Eden again. This rush of positive thoughts pushed me into gathering my courage, and proposes to Natalie my love. Did I really want to spend my life with this woman? I don’t know, maybe. But at this point after being with her for three years, I couldn’t imagine myself not being with her. 

I decided to propose on campus, at the same spot when we both met for the first time. My heart was crushed, shattered to pieces when she respond "Ahm... Ehh... No. Sorry..." My blood rushed to my face and I nearly fainted from embarrassment. Everybody was watching, all of my classmates. I did not see that coming. What the hell was going on? In the brainstorm of depressing thoughts and great confusion, I caught a glimpse of Eden looking at me. She unsuccessfully tried to hide her glee. They day after that, I saw Natalie and Eden walking together, talking, laughing. It looked like Eden offered some comfort to Natalie.

Devastated from the huge blow to my self esteem, I found it nearly impossible to concentrate on final exams. As a result, I failed two of the courses and had to extend my studying in one additional semester to retake them. Meanwhile, Eden and Natalie did graduate and disappeared from my life for now. In addition to that, my heart broke for a second time when few months later I saw on social media a picture that threw salt on my wounds. 

It was a picture on Natalie's profile page. For some reason, after we broke up I didn’t cut lose all my connections to her. Deep in my heart, I still had hope that she would come round and we will be back together. In this picture, I saw Natalie kissing the chick of another woman. That woman was Eden. Eden's eyes looked straight at the camera. Her eyes said it all. It was like she looked directly at me, signaling her dominance. That was steal number three. She robbed me of my girlfriend, the one who used to be the love of my life. 

Couple of years later, I was already at work after graduating. It wasn't my dream job, which I failed to be good enough to apply to, but it was a job. I had to pay the bills somehow after all. Continuing my life and getting over Natalie was not easy to say the least, even more so when occasionally I saw pictures of her and Eden together on her social media. When we were together, Natalie left few hints that she might me into girls as well as into boys, but she was never strict. Eden's huge self confidence probably did its work well better than my own.  

Just as i thought I can put all this behind me, another heart devastating picture was posted on Natalie's profile. It was "save the date" picture. Eden's beautiful smile and piercing eyes felt like a stab right through the heart. It made me feel like a looser, which only made me enter to a deeper phase of humiliation and depression. I physically started to feel ill.

At the advice of my coworkers, I went to see a doctor. After some tests were conducted, I got the results. They were completely not what I was expecting to see. The doctor said that the physical symptoms I experience, together with my mood, suggesting that I was carrying a dormant variant of the shrinking virus, and in spite of being vaccinated it is waking up. Furthermore, at this point there was not much to do expect hope that I don’t fall in that small percentage of people whose body didn’t get the desired effect of the vaccination. It is very rare, but some are unfortunate enough to be shrunk in spite of being vaccinated. One of the things that might help the virus overcome your immunity system is what's commonly called heartbreak.

That's just great. Not only Eden took away my academic and career dream, not only she took the love of my life, but the consequences of her actions afflicted me on such level that now I have a high probability to shrink. So after all, she unknowingly might take away even my humanity, as shrunken people legally considered as bugs, and often end up in the food industry. At this point, I hated her so much, hated my life so much, that the thought that it would be better just to be shrunk and accidently (or not) be stepped on, crushed to death under someone's shoe. 

Dark sarcastic fantasy became reality when one day I did find myself shrunk. It feels stranger than I imagined. Depth perception changes drastically. Smells, temperature, and sound are feeling enhanced, and I can see smaller detail and objects with better resolution. Strangely, I can see as far as I could when I was normal, and the view isn’t obscured by distance at this size. Ok, enough of admiring the sensual differences between full and tiny size. Right now, I'm legally nothing more than a bug, and I need to survive. 

First, is to understand where I am. The shrinking process knocked me out and left me confused. Let's see, hmm I know these surroundings, and recognize the smells, I'm at work, near my desk. I'm totally naked, as only my body shrunk and not my cloths. Ok, right, by the sound of it and lighting, it seems that it is the middle of the workday, so everybody is here. Company policy regarding employees shrinking on premises, is to hand them over to the tinies collection box across the street. However, some of my coworkers will gladly snatch me and add me into their lunch without telling anybody. Beth from HR will surely drop me inside her large latte. 

Thinking of what my fate is probably going to be in the very near future made me scared senseless. If I'll be smart enough and careful, I might escape outside. But then again, what will that help? What will I do in the street? A bird can snatch me anytime, someone might step on me without even notice, someone might be walking their dog and it might eat me, or someone will simply spot me and it wouldn’t make any difference anyway. 

I heard footsteps coming, at my size they sounded heavy. Quickly I tried to hide near one of the desk's legs and stay still. Looking up, I saw Lena the secretary from below. Most likely she came to check if I wanted to order lunch food with the rest. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t, but today it's obviously that I'm not ordering any lunch. In matter of fact, I might end as lunch by myself. The thought of being Lena's lunch crossed my mind. She uses red lipstick, which gives her lips lovely shape and color. I imagine those lips parting for me, and her tongue welcoming me inside her hot mouth. The thought intrigues me and sends shivers down my spine at the same time.

Lena spots the pile of empty cloths on the middle of the floor. Her experience tells her to immediately scan the floor for the poor shrunken tiny. Without much effort, she spots me in my hiding spot. She bends down and grabs me with her fingers. The smell of feminine hand lotion hits my nose. She holds me in front of her and speaks to me.

"Ha! Didn’t expect to find you shrunk here. Oh, shame I have to deposit you in the collection box, you would have made a nice add on to my lunch salad tomorrow, I already have one for today. Anyway, I do my groceries at Big's Supermarket, so if you end up there, wait for me to buy you hehe! If not, then someone else would enjoy your taste. That is, assuming you'll end up as food. I heard some are end up as other things like living piercing or jewelry, being ground up to be frozen burger meat, pet snacks and treats, or some other weird stuff. Ooh, maybe you'll end up in the vending machine on this floor, then I can buy you too!"

With that, Lena ended her monologue and shoved me in her pocket. Few moments later, she dropped me inside the collection box. Inside the box, I saw several other naked people, some were smaller than me, and some were larger. I estimate my current height to be between 3 to 5 centimeters. After about two hours in the box, a shrunken people collection agent came and picked my box, replacing it with an empty one. 

From there, I came to a tinies sorting factory. The line was almost fully automatic, really impressive piece of machinery work. Throughout the line, we were sorted by size, washed and got clean, and at the end we were sorted into different boxes. The tinies who had some defect, like missing limbs or some severe injury were thrown to a specified box. I'm not sure what they are going to do with them but I'm sure it's nothing good. Then again, how is my situation any better? 

The non defects, and me included, were sorted into different box, with different destinations and designated usage, according to what was ordered from the factory. The sorting process had employees at this point, all wearing white robes, gloves, and hair cover. This only made the fact that we are all food products now sink in. The sorting was needed because for some reason attractive looking tinies were considered a more expansive delicacy, different from than fat or old shrunks that usually ended up as fast food.

An employee's gloved hand grabs me. She puts me inside a cardboard box. Before entering, I see that a sticker above the box in her station reads "Jenny's bakery, size C". I guess my fate is to be an ingredient to be baked with something, or some cake garnet. I don’t know this specific bakery, but if it's like a street coffee shop, than I might end up as a coffee add on like Beth from HR at my former company likes to have. The box is sealed and we're being shipped. During processing, they gave us something that will make us more durable in the next few days, to prolong shelf life. Norm people like to consume or cook fresh and alive tinies. The experience and feeling of having them alive was more than their mere taste. 

At the bakery's kitchen, the box opens and I'm blinded with light. By the time my eyes adjust, I realize that I can't move much, something is numbing my muscles. A young woman in with apron is using me and my box mates to make some pastries. I see a tray with premade small cakes, some are chocolate, and some are other various things. The young woman places one tiny on top of each cake, laying them on their backs with limbs spread. After placing a tiny, she spreads some sticky transparent frosting, which becomes hard when it cools, holding the tiny in place.

When it's my turn, I'm being placed on top of a bright brown cake. It smells strongly of warm chocolate and hints of coffee. The warm frosting is gluing me too. Before long, the entire tray of cakes is covers in foil. I feel movement and concludes that we are being shipped somewhere. One theory that comes to mind, is that there is some sort of a festive occasion somewhere, someone is celebrating something, and ordered a load of special pastries to the guests. When we arrived at our final destination, I see that I was right. Strangely, I take small satisfaction in that small win of guessing correctly. My excitement ends quickly when I remember I'm here to be eaten with the cake I'm on by someone. In the very near future, I'll find myself entering the mouth of some stranger, as nothing more than a thing to decorate the cake their having, adding a nice twist to it at the expanse of my life. 

The event which guests I'm to be eaten by appears to be a wedding. It seems that they are having dinner right now, and I'll be the dessert. The knowledge that it is a wedding where I'm ending pinches my heart a little, considering the chains of events that got me through here. I hear the waiters talking, passing orders to each other of which table want which types of cake and quantities. One waitress asks what the brides want. Another waiter answers that one of them asked for vanilla and the other wanted mocha. 

Brides? As in two women brides? I bet someone is watching me, laughing their asses off how ironically cruel my fate is to end specifically in that way. Better yet, I remember that I myself am placed on a mocha cake. Just as I realize this, the waitress hand grabs the cake with me and puts it on a plate next to a vanilla cake without a tiny on. Just great I think to myself, one of the brides is going to eat me herself, reminding me even more of how much I hate my life right now. The waitress walks with me, I'm getting closer and closer to the bride's table, although from my position I can't see anything but the evening sky and the young waitress face. 

The waitress places the plate down, right in front of the two women in white dresses. "One plain vanilla cake, and one mocha with tiny, enjoy!" she says and walks off. Above me, the two huge faces of the brides are coming into view, looming from above as the came to inspect their desserts with appetite. My heart drops, it cannot be, not her. 

"Hmm, that looks good and smells amazing!" says Eden.

Yes. Eden. Out of all the people in the world, out of all the women that are getting married, out of all the people gathered here today in the name of love, I had to end up as the dessert of the person I hate most. I hate myself even more for thinking how amazingly beautiful she looks right now, wearing a bride's make up and white dress. Her eyes look more beautiful than ever, and the smile she have on her face where she sees me almost makes me want to smile just by seeing in. Almost.

I shift my gaze to the side, and see Natalie, my ex girlfriend, and the woman I wanted to marry and live my life with. She looks absolutely amazing, I am genuinely amazed. I shift my gaze back to Eden, the woman who took my place. She took everything from me. Well, not everything completely, she still has my life to take, and she will. 

"Hey, wait a minute, is that…? No way! Haha! I cannot believe it! Babe, look at this tiny, is that who I think it is?" Eden says with glee.

She spotted me. She recognized it is me, and she is going to make the most out of it. This bitch enjoys it. Natalie's face comes closer to take a look. 

"Hehe! He looks like that dude in college that I used to date, that bastard embarrassed me in front of everyone with his stupid proposal, and didn’t gave me the chance to tell him that I want a break and try some with girls. Well, thanks to you, I found out that I'm into you way more than I was into this pathetic loser, enjoy him babe! And goodbye loser, good riddance hehe!" said Natalie, and immediately went to kiss her fresh wife. 

She couldn't make me feel more heartbroken right now even if she tried. Not only she didn’t care I was shrunk and about to be eaten, she encouraged it. I thought that woman used to love me. I was wrong. When they done kissing, Eden spoke to me. She leaned in close, giving me a good view on her beautiful amazing lips and teeth. I could also feel and smell her warm breath as she spoke.

"Well now little loser, I am going to eat you with my cake, and there is nothing you can do about it! I wanted to swallow you whole and alive, so you can feel yourself being slowly digested alive in my stomach. Unfortunately, you are a bit too big for me to swallow in one gulp, so I have to chew you. Hmm, wait, I have an idea. If I'll bite off your arms and legs first, you'll still be alive and small enough for me to swallow. You won't be whole and unharmed, but you will be alive and aware, and still be able to feel me digest you alive in my stomach. How does that sound? Men like you deserve to be shrunk and eaten like this. I'm glad that I am the one that by some wild chance got to have you!"

Eden grabbed the cake in her hand and brought it to her mouth. I was placed at the center, so she had to eat the sides first to get to me. Of course, she could have just plucked me out of the cake, toss me inside her mouth and finish this, but doing this slowly as she does, is way scarier to me and more humiliating, therefore this is the way she chose. 

Eden's huge lips parted. Her white teeth came close to my legs to take a bite off the cake. She chewed and moaned in delight. Once it got wet and solved by her saliva, the mashed cake emitted much stronger smell of chocolate and coffee from her mouth. She swallowed and released a small burp. It smelt awful, her dinner was already digesting. 

"Oops, hehe. What? Don’t like the smell? Too bad! Because it comes from my stomach, where you are going to be in few minutes, you better get used to it loser!" Those were the last words someone ever spoke to me. 

Few more bites were taken out of the surrounding cake by Eden before it was time for her to get me. She started with my right leg. Her upper teeth came to rest on my hips, and the lower teeth came swiftly from below, tearing the leg and bone apart form my body. The pain was immense. I was in agony, while she enjoyed the delightfulness of the mocha cake and my leg. 

"Babe, you want a bite off him too? I forgot to ask."

"No, my love, this loser is all yours" answered Natalie.

Eden's teeth came to bite and chew off my second leg. I could feel the warmness and dampness of her salivating mouth at my feet right before I lost it for good as her teeth bite. She did the same to my arms, cutting the off at the shoulders. This time however, she made an effort to take the bite as slowly as possible, prolonging my pain and misery. 

Only the last piece remained, with very little cake, my torso and my head. I was still alive, still aware, and still terrified. I really hate this woman right now. She took everything from me. My passion, my career, my girlfriend, my dignity, pieces of my body, and now she is about to take my life too, ending them for good in a slow painful way. She didn’t just won a competition, proving she's better than me at one or several specific things. She went all the way to completely destroy me robing me even from my humanity in the process. It's not fair, I haven't done anything to her that made me deserve it. She did it only because she can, and because it made her feel good, in a wicked way.  

She was going to swallow what's left of me whole, knowing that it will make me live through hell, digesting alive inside her already filled stomach. Eden grabs the last piece of the cake, the last piece of me. She brings it close to her mouth. I see her face for the last time, the astonishing beautiful face of the woman I hate most, whose about to swallow me. I see her lips parting, revealing her cake stained teeth. I see the wet pink tongue inside. Cords of saliva are stretched from the roof of her mouth to it. The smell is very strong, smell of chocolate, coffee, and Eden's own breath. The air inside is hot and moist. 

Her fingers place me on her tongue, and then retract. The lips are shutting close behind my head, sealing me in darkness. Then, she starts swirling me around with her tongue. The cake is so soft, she only has to get it wet with enough saliva, slosh it around a little bit, and it's ready to swallow. Me however, she would have to chew in normal circumstances, but she want to swallow me like that on purpose. 

However, I do get to experience firsthand the activity in her mouth. Her tongue coats me entirely with thick saliva, some of it gets in my mouth as I try to breathe. I feel her tongue manipulating me, throwing me all over the place, rubbing me against her cheeks or her palate. After a while, I'm completely disoriented, and she holds me with her tongue pinned against the roof of her mouth.

I hear a loud gulping sound, but I stay in place. Eden must have swallowed the mashed cake. Now, only what's left of me and some saliva were left in her mouth. Her tongue twists me and shifts me in a way that I'm face down, my bottom is near her throat, and my head points towards her teeth. I see the lips parting, and light meets my eyes again. My view consists from the inner side of her teeth, the tip of her tongue, and the inner side of her lips. In the gap between the parted lips, I see the outside world. 

However, in this gap is not simply the outside world, but it is Natalie's face. Her face is coming closer, or rather Eden's face is the one closing in on her, and instead of Natalie's face I see now only her lips. He lips are getting really close, it seems like they are going to get inside Eden's mouth as well. But then, they stop as they come into contact with Eden's lips. The two fresh wives are kissing. 

I get to see it from inside Eden's mouth. This is her last "screw you, loser", her last gift for me.  I see Natalie's upper lip between Eden's lips, then it shifts for the lower one. Sometimes, her tongue comes probing in, sometimes it's Eden's tongue that goes out. They take their time kissing. One thing I know for sure, is that the moment they finish, is the moment Eden will swallow me. I hear a mild moan and a giggle from behind me. Eden is literally laughing at me. She gets to live my dream, with the woman I used to love, and I get to be digested by her. Natalie's lips are breaking contact, and Eden's lips shutting close, sealing me in darkness again. It is time.

Without wasting any time, I feel the tongue I'm on shifts, and Eden swallows me down. I slide down the esophagus, which pushes me downwards into the stomach. It takes maybe 7-8 seconds, but it feels like eternity. On the slide down, I feel the intense body heat, it feels like submerging into the water of a hot Jacuzzi. The air in there is even harder to breath. The bodily sounds of breathing and heartbeat are strong. The ride ends when I come to the valve above the stomach. 

It doesn’t let me drop at once, but let me slowly descend, bottom first into the stomach's chamber. Eventually, I drop down. I don’t have any arms or leg to swim or do anything. All I can do, is sit there, drenched in the slimy mush of chewed, already digesting dinner, while digestive acids start doing their work on me. My survival instincts kick in and I try to breath as hard as I can. All it gets me is a mouthful of whatever Eden had for dinner before me. by this point, there is no one distinct smell or taste. All I can say is that it tastes really bad and smells even worse. 

I feel great movement. I'm being sloshed around all over, waves of digesting mush hits me from all over, mixing me well with it like any other piece of food. Eden simply got up off her chair and started to dance and jiggle. She was celebrating my end. If there was ever any competition between us, she won by over devastating victory. She was superior to me in every way possible, and I paid for it by becoming her food. Some will be nutrients for her body, some will be dumped out in the toilet. 

The last things I feel are the disgusting taste and smell of whatever she had for dinner which was digesting, and the feel of digestive acids burning away all over me. I blacked out.