- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story. ***

This is a shrunken man Vore story, about a shrunken man trying to survive in the streets, but ends being half chewed and eaten by a girl. 

Contains: Vore, Shrunken man, F/m, Chewed, Swallowed alive, digestion, food, humiliation, cruelty. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Not all communities and towns are treating tinies the same. Yes, shrunken people in the majority of places are becoming food, but not everywhere. Legally speaking, tinies have a legal status of a bug, which means any person can pretty much do whatever they want to them. The most common as already said is to eat them, the experience is just divine. However, some people like to kill or dispose of the tiny pests in other ways, usually cruel ways, like stepping on them, crushing them, feed them to the dog, or any other creative new idea they can think of. 

This reality is true in most cities and communities. Some small towns however, had too much Normal people lose their dear relatives to shrinkage, that they decided to try and be a little less cruel to tinies. In order to set apart their town's shrunken people from other random shrunks that where shipped into the local groceries store from who knows where, they decided to upgrade the status of only wild found, street tinies. The chosen solution was to upgrade local shrunken people legal status (only wild or street tinies) from bugs to street animals. This means their legal status was now like street cats, squirrels, or pigeons. A unique situation was now in order, allowing shrunken people actual decent survival chances out there in the streets. 

Alas, not everything was strawberries for the poor population of shrunken people. For instance, those who were shrunk for a relatively small size, less than 3 cm tall, or even barely 1 cm tall, could not stand a chance out there, usually ending up as the meal of other bugs, spiders, mice, or even larger shrunken people (15 cm tall). Even for the larger shrunken people, who were between 8 and 20 cm tall, life was not all rainbows and sunshine. They had to always travel in groups of at least three, always armed with a wooden stick or something to repel off any hungry street cats. 

Survival wasn’t easy on the street. Even a full grown homeless person has a hard time surviving, so shrunken people have it even harder. Although thinking of it, Norm homeless people are extremely rare sight nowadays, probably all were shrunk. Anyway, finding food and water proved to be a complicated, dangerous task. Sure, Norms wouldn't deliberately step on you, or snatch you to make you part of their dinner, but it doesn’t mean they can't accidently step on you (or not so "accidently"?), and most of them still would not actively help you to find food and clean water. Living in hideouts, they came out only to scavenge for food in trash cans or to collect drained rain water, the latter was rare. 

----------------------


I live in a town like this. When I was shrunk, my family didn’t want to hurt me, definitely not eat me, which would feel absolutely wrong to both me and them. Instead, they let me go with some doll cloths and a wooden skewer. For almost an entire year, I survived in the streets. Every day was am fight for my life. Whether it is climbing up a trash can, risking injury only to find inside empty cups with residue of latte coffee, chewed gums, and inedible garbage. A piece of an unfinished sandwich would be gold. Climbing back up from inside the garbage was even harder than climbing in. The risk of getting stuck inside, never able to climb back up, sitting there as more and more garbage is thrown on top of you and eventually have the bag tied and thrown to the big dumpster was a really terrifying threat.   

At around 10 cm tall, I'm not too small to be obliterated instantly under someone's shoe, but not big enough to join the elite surviving group of 15 cm and taller shrunks. They formed a strong group to survive together, fighting off street cats and rats like Greek phalanx using spears and shields made of scrap metal and wood. They are really impressive, even some Norms stop to take a picture of them from time to time. Me however, I'm not as impressive as they are, and survival for me is harder. Countless are the times I nearly found myself flattened under a woman's shoe, walking while texting with her phone and not paying attention to where she steps. 

Recently things have started to get even worse. With the rise in popularity of social media platforms like TikTok, teenagers and young adults liked to video themselves interacting with shrunken people in some funny situations (funny to them, not so much for the poor shrunks). At first, it was just that, some funny pictures and videos, using the shrunks as small models. Later, it became more humiliating, or sometimes even deadly. You see, even when my legal status was upgraded from insect to street animal, it wasn’t that hard for a Norm to harm me in some way and get on without any consequence for them. 

My first time was when a girl in her late teens (probably 17 or 18) and her friends came to me, saying to follow them quickly because they found a piece of great food for me on the floor nearby, and to hurry before someone or something else gets it. I didn’t realize one of them is filming with her phone. Only too late I heard them laughing at me when the girl pointed on a steaming hot fresh pile of dog shit and said "here it is! Food for you! Eat it!"
They all laughed and the girl smiled maliciously. "What? You don’t want to eat? This is the food you rightly deserve! Loser!" I looked at her with angry face and turned to walk away. I was really hungry and thought she legitimately wanted to help me. I felt humiliated. "wow wow wow, where do you think you're going little guy? If you don't go and eat it right now, then one of us is going to "accidently" step on this, then "accidently" step on you right after." The girl said, making the quote marks with her fingers when she said "accidently". 

I looked at her again, her face looming from high above, as well as her friends. One of them hovered her foot near me to make the threat appear more real. I realized this is a fight I cannot win. I shamefully went forward and grabbed a bite out of the still wet reeking pile of dog excrement. "Shove your fucking face in it, idiot!" one of them called. I looked with disgust, the taste and smell were the worst I've ever endured. I complied. 

That was two weeks ago. Today, another girl, same age, grabbed me. Again, her friend filmed the whole thing, this TikTok crap really annoys me. she spoke half to me and half to the phone's camera. "Hmmm, well well what a nice catch! I'll tell you what, I'll take a small bite out of you for a taste. If you taste good, then I'll eat you. If not then it's your lucky day, and I'll put you back down and look for another tastier tiny to eat. Sounds fair?" her speech tone was very sarcastic. I didn’t have any choice anyway, she grabbed me tight with her hand. I knew she wouldn’t just go and eat me right there, it wasn’t very acceptable in this town, but she could be forgiven with just one bite, especially if her video got many likes. 

She brought me closer to her mouth. Her warm breath isn't pleasant, and I'm scared. She pinches my right arm with her fingers saying "hmm, let's try that piece." Please! Not my right arm! I think to myself. I am right handed, and losing my right hand would most certainly seal my doom, I won't be able to survive for too long. What is most annoying, is that I know, and she knows, and she knows that I know, that she is doing it purely for fun, to humiliate me, for her likes. 

She places my right arm inside her mouth, while grabbing the rest of me tight. I can feel the warm wetness of her tongue, the saliva between my fingers, and her front teeth pressing just below my armpit. "Please don’t be this cruel, please don’t bite off my right arm!" I try to shout for her. She completely ignores. I suspect my pleas might make her video even better for her audience, more likes. The warm saliva on my hand is the last thing I feel from that part as she cuts it off with a sharp pain. I cry. 

She pulls me away from her mouth as she chews. "Umm.. naahh, not the best taste of tiny." She swallows. "come one, let's leave him here and look for a different one, maybe a female this time." She put me back down on the street. The phone wasn't filming anymore. "just so you know, you tasted averagely. I hope someone walking with their dog will find you and feed you to it, bye loser!" how cruel and unfair I thought to myself. She just came out of nowhere, ate my arm and walked away, purely for some stupid likes on some stupid video. 

--------------------


Without an arm, my life quickly declined and soon I found myself being collected and shipped into the food industry, as it happens for so many shrunken people around the world. I was shipped away from my town, to a bigger city. During processing, I was cleaned, sorted by quality, and injected with some stuff. I saw that in my box there were shrunken people about my size, but all had some injury, or were very old, or were just very unattractive. Fat and chubby tinies where in a different container, pretty and in shape in a different. Each group has its own purpose. I guess that mine is to become lower quality, cheaper food, maybe even pet food, or even end up ground like beef and made into burgers. The scary images of a dog's teeth and long tongue came through my mind, as well as the picture of a woman taking a bite out of a hamburger packed with different toppings. The latter became scary given my recent trauma with the girl and my missing limb. 

The old style floor tiles, shelves packed tightly with products, very little of each brand, and not the strongest lighting, suggested that I'm now a food product inside a local small groceries store, a one with cheaper products. You know, the type of small supermarkets, usually visited by the older population of the neighborhood who prefer cheap and closer stores rather than drive to a huge supermarket on the industrial area. 

For several days, I see customers coming and going, buying this and that. I wonder what will happen if I don’t sell, if that's even a possibility. Eventually, an old lady who looks like a nice grandma asked for several tinies. The vendor scooped me and few others, some I recognized from the processing factory. She puts me in her basket along other groceries and foods. I can see a pasta package and some vegetables. Oh please no, I don’t want to be eaten by this old lady! Even worse, what if her husband will end up eating me? I can't stomach this idea. For some strange reason, I'll feel a bit less bad if a younger person, preferably an attractive woman will get me, at least one last pretty face to look at before the end, right?

At her home, she tells us tinies in a sweat grandmother voice that her dear granddaughter is finally coming to visit this weekend. She is very much excited and going to make her favorite meal, Tinies Bolognese with pasta. Wait what? No! Her granddaughter? No! I don’t want to be eaten by a kid! It feels wrong! I cry to myself.

Saturday came, although I only guessed it is Saturday because the old lady took me out with the other ingredients to cook. Strong smells of cooking were in the air. Although I don’t like tomato sauce, and pasta isn’t my most favorite food, it all smelled delicious. This grandma is undoubtedly and experienced cook. It is clear that she is excited to see her family and have them enjoy her tasty cooking, me included. Who knows, maybe there is still a chance the mother will have me instead of a kid? All these thought feel silly as I'm sitting in a hot pile of pasta with red sauce, unable to move. 

Doorbell rings, the guests are coming in. I can hear them exchange pleasantries and ask for the well being of each other. "Come sweetie, I've made you your favorite, Tinies Bolognese with pasta, just like you liked it when you were younger, grandma always remembers hehe!" the old lady said. "Oh wow, thanks grandma." I heard the voice of a woman in her early 20's hesitantly respond. It seemed like the granddaughter developed a different taste, but she wanted to stay polite.  

In front of me a beautiful face of a young adult girl appears. She looks amazing, like her career is showing her beauties on social media. She looks at me, seeing my missing arm and wrinkles her lips. It seems like I'm not good enough to be eaten by a goddess like her. Her grandma interrupts. "Come on sweetie, I worked hard to make it very tasty, just like you like it! I even went specially to by tinies, I know how much you like them, hehe I haven’t ate one in a long time, wasn't sure if I even find them on the store, but I was lucky. Doesn’t it look yummy?"

I could see the girl put on a fake smile and thanks her grandma. Obviously she didn’t want to insult her, and disrespect the love she put to make her meal. However, girls like her probably ate only high quality expansive foods, and when it comes to tinies, those who look like small models are the thing. I'm not like that. She started by grabbing a forkful of pasta with sauce, not touching me. She commented this is very tasty. This reaction was legit.           

When the grandma turned away satisfied, the girl leaned closer to me, whispering. "look, I never eat low quality losers like you, but I don’t want to disrespect my grandma. So, I am going to eat you, and consider yourself lucky that you get to be eaten by someone like me. Also, I like when my food appears esthetic, and having one arm missing hurts the symmetry. I usually swallow you guys whole, but in your case I think I'll chew off your arm first, maybe your legs too before I'll send you down. Ugh, at least the pasta does taste good, maybe it'll be enough to cover your bad taste. No Insta picture for you either, can't have my followers see that I'm eating something like you."

This scene is surreal. This girl is actually talking to me, a part of her food. She does look beautiful though, her eyes are majestic and her lips are so kissable. I watcher continue to deliver forkfuls of pasta to her beautiful mouth, soon I'll be there too. She looks at me with a frown, and stabs the fork to my thighs. It hurts, but I can't react. She brings me closer to her mouth. I have a déjà vu as she uses her lips, teeth, and tongue to place my sauce covered left arm in her mouth. I can feel it all again, her warm breath (which is pleasant yet smells from chewed past), her soft wet tongue, her saliva on my fingers, as well as small chewed bits of pasta from her last bite. With a sharp snap, she cuts off my left arm with her teeth to be chewed and swallowed. 

"Hmm, covered in sauce, you are not that bad." the girl comments. Oh, thanks a lot. I sarcastically think. She gets me back to the plate, and wraps some pasta around my legs. I'm completely helpless now. Part of me is kind of happy that it is her rather than someone else eating me. This time she is going for a bigger bite, with by both legs and some pasta. The white teeth cut my legs off right below my crotch. I think she wants to keep my head and torso whole. This is surreal, I really miss my old town, where people don’t treat tinies like nothing more than food like this. 

The girl takes few more bites from the pasta, and tells her grandma that the food is delicious. The grandma is very happy, nothing makes her happier than seeing her grandkids smiling. Soon enough, it's my turn again. The girl, which I still don’t know her name, lifts me with her fork, without stabbing. I'm lying on my back, my head towards her as she brings the fork to her opening lips. I try to mentally prepare myself for what is about to happen, without success. I see the upper lip and teeth passing my face, and feel the warm and damp air of her mouth.

Inside her mouth, it quickly becomes darker, hotter, and wetter. Her breath contains the smell of the pasta and sauce, as well as her own sweet scent. I kind of like it, reminds me of kissing with a girl back when I was Norm. The metal fork retracts from underneath me, replaced by her soft wet tongue. It actually feels really nice and soft, and sensually hot. I'm losing myself in this sensation in her mouth. I'm completely hers now, ultimately her food, on my way to become part of her body. 

I feel great movement, pressure coming on and off, hard teeth colliding with me. She sloshes me around her mouth, playing with me for a little. While doing so, she swallows all of the sauce and what's left of her bites. Soon, all what's left in her mouth is me and her saliva, covering all over me. Her tongue takes the time to rub all over me, me head, face, back, butt, chest, stomach, and crotch. Without a warning, I feel a down movement as she swallows. Only after the fact I realize that her upper mouth features were the last thing I ever saw. 

I dive down and down, riding the esophagus face down, on my way to the final destination, her stomach. Her body holds me for half a second before dropping me into the burning heat of her stomach. Inside, the smell is nothing like I ever encountered. Strong smells of vomit and the digesting food she just ate. I drop face first into this mush. Limbless, there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I'm just food for her, and food doesn’t get to choose who eat it and how, nor how it is digesting.  

I hear her loud body sounds, air coming in and out from her lungs, heart beating, and stomach churning. I am basically part of her now, inside her internal organs. It's only a matter of time before I'll lose consciousness and a part of what's left of me will be embedded as parts of her body. She was right, I am lucky. More chewed pasta is raining from above. A while later, some fizzy drink joins in. My senses are too much overwhelmed to determine which one exactly. It was the same when something sweet and chocolaty came down too. My last though, is that girl will forget about me by the time she arrives home, while I will never forget her for the rest of my life, aka the next few minutes.