- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*** This is a commissioned story, please contact me if you want a custom made story. ***

This is a shrunken people Vore story. The story is about a waiter who shrinks and then being eaten by the customers of his restaurant.  
 
Contains: Vore, shrunken people, chewed, swallowed whole, food, giantess, digestion, FULL DIGESTION (scat), FF/m. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh crap! I'm going to be late to my shift!" I was thinking to myself. I work as a waiter at an Italian restaurant. Today I work the evening shift, from 16:30 to 23:30. I always get on time, usually even coming half an hour earlier, more work hours means more tips and more money for me. Today however, I had to see the doctor for a medical exam, and the only appointment available was on 15:30. The exam shouldn't have taken longer than 10, maybe 15 minutes, but as always there were delays.  

The medial exam I took today was for shrinking genes. There are few ways people can shrink in this world. One of them is catching the shrinking virus, which may or may not cause shrinkage, another one is getting it as a punishment by law enforcement. A third way, is being shrunk due to genetic disease. It's quite rare, but it can happen. Not everyone who carries the gene will actually shrink eventually, but it is still a possibility. I took the vaccine against the virus, but I wanted to know if there is still a risk. Well, working at a restaurant that serves tinies as part of the food makes you want to be extra careful. Today they took samples from me, and I should get the results within a month or so.  

The restaurant where I wait tables at is called "Mama Toscana". I'm pretty sure that the owner has zero relations to Italia, but we serve Italian style food. The restaurant is not very fancy and expansive, it is a place the average man or woman can afford coming every couple of weeks or so, yet not a cheap and messy place like a junk food waste hole. I myself am a student at the university, and I work here at least three times a week to help pay my bills. Every single shift, I serve the costumers, usually more women than men, but I see all and all, delivering the food to their tables, clearing out when they done eating, and usually they tip me properly. A lot of times, I got to serve plates loaded with food and poor tinies on their way to become someone's dinner. 

After working here for almost half a year already, I now recognize the regular customers who come here often. When I spot them, I try to be a bit extra nice, because I want them to keep tipping me well each time they come. If I won't give them a good service, then they will keep coming to the restaurant for the food, but the tips, and my salary, will decline. One of the groups of my regular customers, are a party of three women. They are a little bit older than me. I'm still in my early twenties, and they are in their thirties. They really like the food at "Mama Toscana", and they also like to sit on the tables I'm usually waiting.
 
Their names I already know by now, having served them for dozens of times. There is Amanda, a blonde with medium length hair, sometimes tide in a bun. She likes to smile and laugh a lot. There is Clair, I thing she is the oldest of the group, maybe 37 years old. She has a dark smooth hair and blue eyes. She is always kind to me. Last, there is Meredith. Meredith likes to die her hair in red. She is a bit chubbier than the other two, but still not fat. She has a high pitch voice, but her beautiful face is making up for the rest. I like having this group coming. I already know what they like to order, what ingredients each of them likes to add or remove from their dishes. They also treat me nice and respectfully, like some sort of a friend. This mutual respect benefits both of us, they sometimes get free dessert or some extra stuff from me (I I'm able to get it to them), and they tip me nicely. They also know me by name.

One thing that bothers me a bit about them is their love for the taste of tinies. Even though legally any Normal person can do to tinies whatever they want, and even though use tinies as food ingredient is the most common end for the poor shrunks, not every Norm actually likes to eat them. It's like seafood, some people really like it, others hate it. These three, Amanda, Clair, and Meredith, do like to eat tinies. A lot. I still have time until I will get the medical shrinking genes exam results, but in case I will find out that I do carry the gene, I don't think I'll feel comfortable keeping working in a place like this. However, right now I don't have time to think about it. I need to hurry to my shift. Today is Tuesday, my regular day as well as the mentioned women's trio usual day. 

 I make it just on time to my shift. The manager gives me a look that says she doesn't like that I didn't show earlier as usual. At the beginning of my shift it is relatively calm. The lunch rush is already over and the dinner rush is still ahead. There are several diners coming, but it's a still not so busy period. Leslie, my manager, likes to take advantage of these relatively quiet periods sometimes and have me and some other waiters do some other work around the restaurant. Sometimes it's helping the kitchen staff with logistics, sometimes it's cleaning or decorating. 

This time Leslie gave me a task to deal with the new shipment of fresh tinies. We get the tinies is boxes from a sorting factory. Whenever someone shrinks, anything that can happen to a bug, a cockroach, can happen to them. What usually happens is that they are being found by collectors, or even handed over by Norms, to shrunken people collection centers. Sure, every Norm who finds a tiny can just step on them, or eat them by themselves, or do whatever else twisted torture they have in mind for them, but there is a consensus in society. In order to have tinies available as food in restaurants and groceries store, as clean, monitored healthy food product, it is best to send wild found tinies into those sorting factories. In there, the tinies will be cleaned, disinfected, sorted by size or by any other parameter like gender, and then sent to the food industry. It is very efficient, assuring the average tiny one can buy is safe to eat. This however, doesn't mean that shrunken people cannot sometimes find themselves ending up as someone's food without being processed before. 

As I'm moving the tinies here and there, storing them properly by gender or skin color, I try to think of what will happen to me. Well, it depends on where I'll shrink, IF I'll shrink. Let's say it will happen while working, here at "Mama Toscana". I'm guessing the manager will have no choice but to send me to one of the tinies collection centers. She cannot just add me to the restaurant's inventory unprocessed, public health regulations forbids it. 

If it will happen on university, then anything can happen, I can never know who is going to find me, and what twisted torture they have in mind for me. I saw some wild parties with a lot of alcohol flowing that were pure nightmare to shrunks. Even the relatively conventional and plausible fate, of ending up inside the lunch sandwich for some other student, scares me. The doctor at the exam said that the chances of having the shrinking genes are low, and even if I have them it doesn't mean I'll necessarily be shrunk, but even the possibility is frightening. I can't wait to get the results, I just have to know I'm in the clear. 

Today during my shift, Amanda, Clair and Meredith came as expected. They always arrive at the end or after the evening rush, at around 21:30. I guess at least one of them has a little kid or a baby at home. They look beautiful as usual. Today, Amanda orders the spaghetti Bolognese with a tiny on the side. She likes playing with the tiny a bit, using it like a fork to grab the noodles, then eat it at the end. Amanda orders her usual, ravioli in tomato sauce with a tiny swimming in it. The ravioli is so soft, you can easily just mush it a bit inside your mouth then swallow it without so much chewing. Sometimes she does the same to the tiny, and sometimes she likes to chew on them, to have a contra to the soft texture of the ravioli. Meredith likes to alter between dishes. Sometimes she'll go for the personal pizza, with multiple tinies stuck to the hot melted cheese, and sometimes she'll go for the healthier stuff like salads. However, no matter what she orders, she always adds tinies to it, even if it's not a built in option in the menu.

Amanda smiles, asks for my wellbeing, right before she stuffs her tiny into her mouth with some spaghetti. I answer her with a mild stutter my usual "I'm ok, thank you, enjoy your meal". Watching the poor tiny entering her mouth shook me a little. I have to stay professional, I keep telling to myself. On one hand, I don’t want to be shrunk at all, it would be terrible. Also, if it would happen, I don't want to be eaten by someone, it seems like a cruel way to go. On the other hand however, if such a thing would happen, given the circumstances, being eaten by one of those three wouldn’t' be the worst possible outcome. But I try to keep my mind off it anyway. Thinking positively is better. 

The three are done with their main course. I ask if they want their usual dessert, a coffee cake. Clair replies "oh you know us so well hehe". I smile and go to the kitchen to have them prepare three servings. The cake itself comes without tinies. If they would have ordered a cup of coffee, or latte, or espresso or something, then they could have asked for a small tiny to dip in it. It adds a nice little kick according to people who tried it. I myself am not a big fan at eating tinies at all, it's not my thing. The cake is just a regular coffee and chocolate cake.

After they done, they asked for check. I put the bill at the table as always and asked how their dinner today was. They all replied that the tinies in today's batch were really good. Meredith even asked if we changed the supplier. I answered that I'm glad they enjoyed it, and as far as I can tell we keep getting the shrunken people from the same source. Amanda then intervened and said that sometimes you just fall on tasty tinies, some shrunks are tastier than others. According to her, stuff like age, gender, sometimes racial origin even, are all contribute to how the tiny will taste. Clair nodded, agreeing with her. She looked at me with a devious smile saying "Shrunken young adult males are her favorite". They all laughed. I laughed as well trying not to make this awkward. At least they tipped well this time too. 

The days passed by. I kept going to university, the final exams are coming by, and the mental pressure is growing. This time, I feel the pressure even more, because I'm retaking one of the courses, which means that if I fail the test, then they can kick me out. At the same time, I kept going to work. Maybe I'll reduce my shifts for two times a week for the next month, to have more time to study and reduce stress. Leslie, my manager, had a different idea when I wanted to tell her that. She said that because at the final exams I don’t have mandatory attendance every day like when I had classes, so she expects me to work even more. It's clear that she never went through college. This, in combination for the stress from the waiting for the medical exam results, adds even more unwelcomed pressure. 

Some of the customers are really jerks. Some of them have weird demands, and talk to me rudely. Not only that, but after all the hassling they put me through, they give a very low tip, if even a tip at all. This kind of people really gets me out of my mind. I work so hard to just keep my head above the water, but they just don't care. Would it be a surprise if I told you this kind of people also likes to eat tinies a lot? Just yesterday, I had a "Karen" like customer. She ordered the gluten free pizza, with three male dark skin shrunks. The kitchen had only two males fitting so they put one black female tiny instead. Most of people wouldn't care, or they wouldn't even ask for specific type of tiny in the first place. This "Karen" customer however, gave me a real hell for this. Furthermore, instead of just letting me return the dish to the kitchen and see what we can do about it, she just took the "wrong" gender tiny, dropped her on the floor, and slammed her shoe down on her. "Don't put unwanted bugs in my food". She said while doing so.  
 
Three weeks since my medical exam went. I think I chose the timing of it unwisely. The exams period is always so stressful, and Leslie put me under even more pressure at work. The annoying customers just make it even worse. It was really not ideal to put myself in a position where I have to wait for the results like this. I remember seeing somewhere that if you do carry the shrinking genes, then high mental stress might be a catalyst for its eruption. In any case, I should get the results in few days, so I try to calm myself. 

Friday came. I was sure I would have the results by now. When it's negative, you should get it relatively fast, only when it's positive they want to make sure of it and it takes a bit longer until you receive the results. Another possibility is that it just takes time like any other things and I'm stressing myself for no reason. In the coming Monday, I have that really hard and important exam, the one from the course I'm retaking at university.  

Friday evenings are always busy at the restaurant. As a waiter, I don't even have the time to stand still for more than 10 seconds straight. Sometimes I can guess pretty accurately what type of customers people are by watching at them entering. Yes, I know I relay on biased opinions, but usually I'm right. I feel dread as I see a big family of "Karens" heading towards a large table in my area. I know this shift is going to be tough. I can feel my blood pressure rising. 

I took their heavily detailed orders, and rushed to the kitchen. While standing there, passing my notes to one of the cooks, I felt dizzy. Suddenly my sight became blurry and I passed out. When I woke up, everything felt very different. First, the feeling around my skin was weird, as if I was naked. Second, everything around me looked very weird, like I'm not in "Mama Toscana's" kitchen anymore. It took my few seconds, and then the coin dropped. I have just been shrunk.    

"No no no! It cannot be happening! Please no!" I thought to myself. My mind fills with great fear. Before I have a chance to look around and asses my options, a huge hand is coming straight from above to grab me. I'm being hoisted upwards in a dazzling speed. Leslie, my boss, picked me up. I feel awkward, humiliated even, being grabbed naked like this in her hand. 

"How dare you shrink during a busy shift!? " she shouted at me. At my current size, her voice sounds extremely loud. 

I wanted to answer her that I didn't even get a confirmation yet that I carry the shrinking gene. Well, now I do have my results. Anyway, it is her own fault, putting so much stress on me, that it caused my genetic condition to erupt. 

"Well, nothing either of us can do about it right now. I'll have to send you to a collection box, I'll do it myself right after work today. Shame, you could have been a nice add on with one of the dishes we serve here, but you know the rules. The regulations demands that all tinies sold here will come from the authorized sorting factory. Meantime, I'll put you somewhere, I don't have the time to deal with you right now. Hmm, who knows, maybe I'll eat you myself on the drive home hehe."  

I really don't want to be eaten by her. I don't want to be eaten at all, by any person, but she is my manager, my bitch of a boss. Being eaten by her would be like a humiliating defeat. All I can do is sit there inside a clear plastic box, on a shelf near the restaurant's kitchen. I have time to think of my upcoming grim future. These are miserable thoughts, but it's not like I can think of mundane things right now, they aren't relevant anymore. One relatively positive thought that do crosses my mind, is that I'm lucky I haven't been shrunk right in front of the customers, specially my last ones. Then again, am I that lucky? It's not like my fate is going to be vastly different. If Leslie will send me to a shrunken people sorting factory, then I'll end up as a food ingredient in a place like this, not different than hundreds of tinies I served by myself to customers. Not only that, but Leslie might just chooses to just use me as a snack after work, so I'll end right there and then. 

Sometime later, one of my coworkers came to look at me. Beth is a young waitress like me. She works here for a bit longer. She is not a bad coworker, but sometimes she can be sarcastic and make stingy jokes. 

"Ha! I wondered why you suddenly disappeared. You know I have to carry over your tables too? Leslie told me that you shrunk, but I had to see for myself!" she blew me a kiss, said goodbye, and got back to her busy work.

I remember Beth told me once that she keeps a shrunken man in a cage as her pet. It wasn't very common, but some people thought it is cute. Right now, my best option is to meet someone who will treat me the same. I would give literally anything right now to become Beth's pet rather than someone's food.    

About an hour later, Beth comes again. She looks at me, then looks to the sides to make sure nobody else is watching her. She quickly grabs me out of my clear plastic container and walks away. Am I being saved? Is she taking me to be with her, to be used as a pet? I'm starting to think my luck isn't that bad after all. She puts me on a small plate, then uses a string to bind my hands and legs together. What is going on?

As if she read my mind, Beth started to explain. She leaned in closer to me, her gigantic face came dangerously close. She talked in a low voice, as if telling me a secret. I could smell her bit stale warm breath. 

"So, here is the thing. You know those three ladies who come here every Tuesday evening? You know, those three you told me are quite nice and tip well? So anyway, they are here today to celebrate, one of them has a birthday or something. So, because you are no longer a waiter here, I had to go and serve their table. They asked me where are you. I was surprised at first, but then I just told them you shrunk earlier today. Oh you should have seen how their eyes glowed. They immediately asked me to serve them specifically you as a side dish. I told them that I'm sorry but I cannot do that, so they said they will tip me handsomely, "under the table" if I can make an exception. Long story short, here we are, I would have tell you that I'm sorry, but not really. Honestly if not one of them today, someone else would have eaten you in another day. What's the difference, right? That way at least you help me make a little extra money, like the nice coworker you used to be hehe!" 

With that, she put me in the small plate, and carried me away to the table in the dining area. 
Beth puts me down in the middle of the table. Around me, I see the gigantic faces of Amanda, Clair, and Meredith. The all smile with glee, the glee of eating me. Today is probably the worst day of my life, certainly the last one, and they are just happy. I can see and smell each one's favorite dish. This time however, they ordered without any other tinies. I am the only shrunken man at their table. 

One by one, the three women greet me hallo, saying how cute and delicious I look now. Amanda licks her lips while saying that. First, they start eating their regular dishes. They talk and laugh between them. Apparently it is Clair's thirty eighth birthday. They told me they were going to order the usual tinies with their food, but once they heard about me they just had to have me. At first, they hoped I will be shrunk to a large size, well, large for tinies at least. That way they could all share me, each one could get few bites off me. However, I seem to be shrunk to several centimeters tall, roughly the size of one finger. 

This problem caused them a little trouble. Each one of them wants to eat me. Each one claims that she wants it badly. Clair pulled the birthday card, saying that the must let her have me, and she just dreams of swallowing me whole. Meredith suggested that they will let me choose. Yes that's correct, she actually expected me to cooperate and chose which one of them I want to be eaten by. Amanda said she would have chewed me good, savor on my taste slowly. However, she can't argue with Clair's birthday card, and it only seems fair. She said that Meredith and her can order two other random tinies for them. In spite that, she really doesn't want to miss this opportunity, and asks Clair if it's ok that at least she can have a small taste, one small bite off me, and let Clair have the rest. 
   
Clair agreed, and after some persuasion talks Meredith agreed too. Right away, they asked Beth to bring them two more tinies. Before picking me up, the three women used their last chance to talk to me. Meredith started.

"So, little one, I just wanna say thank you, you have been a great waiter to us in the last few months. On one hand I'm sorry this has happened to you, but on the other hand I'm glad that it is one of us who gets to eat you. It would be a shame knowing you ended up wiped with a tissue and thrown to the garbage after someone stepped on you like an insect."

Oh Meredith, little did she know that this end might have been a merciful quick death for me. Amanda continued afterwards. 

"Yeah, Meredith is right, be glad that you get to serve us one last time, this time as a food rather than the waiter haha! I can't wait to see what you taste like! Anyway, this is my goodbye to you, I did like when you waited our table, but I'll like even more having a taste of you."

Amanda spoke with a smile. When she was done, she shoved a fork full of spaghetti into her mouth. I watched her eating it, fearing I will be next. Clair was the last one to speak. 
"I completely agree, Meredith. You should one hundred percent be glad that it is me who is going to eat you, and not someone else. Man, it's like it was your destiny haha! For months you have been professionally serving us in this table, bringing our food here. You even already knew what we were going to order before we told you. Now, you just took it to the next level, and delivered yourself here as a food. You know we like tinies a lot, you guys are a true delight! What caused your shrinking? Was that the virus? Or are you one of those genetic condition shrunks? If it's the latter, it's even better. It means that you were born to become food haha!"  
 
They all smiled and waved to me. I just couldn't understand how can they be so happy? I have done a lot for them. Do they really believe going like this is best for me? What if they are right? They do have a point, being eaten by some old dude would be much worse. 

Amanda then grabbed me and untangled my bindings. She brought me close to her face to be looked at from close. Her face is huge in comparison to me. She brings me close to her face, her lips are parting. I can feel her warm breath slowly coming towards me. It smells of her own mouth, as well as the spaghetti she's eating. She holds me with both of her hands, and delicately uses her fingers to separate my legs, holding tightly my left leg. 

I watch as she brings my left leg into her mouth. The other women are watching in anticipation, to see her react. I feel warmness and wetness on my left foot, Amanda's tongue must have come in contact with it. My left leg enters more and more into her mouth, I feel the soft wetness all around it. It is clear that Amanda takes her time, enjoying the taste. It is amazing how something can feel so soft and warm, nice and somewhat calming even, yet at the same time terrifying.

Three quarters of my leg are now inside Amanda's mouth. Her teeth are coming to mark the ling of cutting, in the middle of my thighs. She doesn't shut her lips around, I can see her teeth coming to make the cut. I feel the teeth from above and below, making a slight pressure. I feel her saliva around my leg, the warmth of her mouth. I give my left toes one last wiggle, before I feel them no more. With one sharp bite, Amanda cut off my leg. I can feel her teeth pressing hard and cutting through me. It is painful, but I can still somehow stand it. She pulls the rest of me away from her mouth, still holding me in her fingers. I can see her start chewing slowly, savoring every moment. 

"MMmmm MMmm wow! It is one of the best tinies I have ever had!" says Amanda with mouth half full. What's left of my leg is now a chewed mush mixed with her saliva. She swallows it down to be digested in her stomach. After that, she hands me over to Clair.
 
I thought Clair would immediately throw me inside her mouth. She didn't. Instead, she dropped me in her plate, and mixed me in the tomato sauce with her ravioli. The sauce burned my wound a bit, but nothing too extreme. My real problem though, was breathing. While she mixed me up with the rest of it in her plate, it was hard to breath. Couple of times I accidentally swallowed some of Clair's food. Finally, she positioned me near the side of her plate, so I could sit and watch her eat. 

Clair took one bite after the other. Sometimes she chewed the piece of ravioli thoroughly, and sometimes she just lightly mushed it between her tongue and palate, then swallowed. I watched in misery, my cruel fate, my destiny according to her, is about to come, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they really don't see me as a human anymore, I'm no longer a legitimate ordinary person in their eyes. 

Without any warning, between fork loads of food, Clair picked me too. She grabbed me with her fingers, and brought me in front of her mouth. Her eyes locked with mine one last time. She smiled. Her lips parted, and she opened her mouth for me. She is going to insert me head first. I look straight up and see her pinky tongue. I see rows of white teeth. I can feel and smell her breath stronger than with Amanda. Her breath smells different, she has her own scent. Inside her mouth it is darker than I had anticipated. It's wet, and hot, hot in more than one way. Clair's tongue comes out a little to help me guide me inside. The saliva is sticky. 

Before long, Clair shoves my entire body inside her mouth. I feel her soft wet tongue all over my belly side, as well as in my genitals. Her slimy saliva covers me all over. The lips shut close behind me, leaving me in total darkness. The only air I can breathe is Clair's own mouth breath. She moans in delight as her tongue picks my taste. The loud "MMMM" is ringing in my ears. I feel great movement. Her tongue is rubbing all over me, pressing me against the ridged surface of the roof of her mouth. The, I feel her sloshing me all around, and between her cheeks. It's like she wants to make sure every cell in her mouth is receiving its fair share of my taste. In the process, I have no choice but to ingest some of her ravioli flavored saliva. Another woman's spit enters my mouth. It is hot, like kissing, yet still disgusting and somewhat humiliating. 

I see light again. Clair opens her mouth to show me to Amanda and Meredith one last time. I look back to get one last glance at the world. From within her mouth, through her teeth, I see the smiling faces of the other two women, as well as Clair's phone in a selfie taking mode. She'll probably post the picture later in her social media, writing something silly about me using to be her waiter, now her dinner. Her lips are shutting close again, this will be the last thing I ever saw. I feel myself being pulled downwards in a sucking vacuum motion. With a loud gulp, she swallows me down whole. 

As I slide down the esophagus, I feel Clair's body heat intensifies, it's much hotter closer to her internal organs than in her mouth. The air here is even staler, harder to breath. I'm in total darkness, this is something that isn't going to change. Also as I slide down further and further, I hear her heart and lungs working louder. I am inside her body. Before I knew it, I splashed down inside her stomach. Without the ability to see, I cloud only know it by feeling vastly more space, as well as the tingling of the stomach acids, and being drenched in chewed mush of food. The smell inside her stomach is terrible, smells like vomit, burping, and rotting ravioli.   

This is it, this is my last stop. This is the last place I'll be alive at. It will take time for me to digest, I have at least five or six good hours in her stomach, because she swallowed me whole rather than chew me to pieces. I'm not sure whether she knows that it will only prolong my suffering, or rather if she cares even. One thing is for sure. Before morning comes, I'll be completely digested, no longer alive. 

I sit in her stomach, surrounded be absolute darkness, smells of digesting dinner, and bodily noises. Every now and then, more pieces of chewed ravioli are landing from above. Some land near me, some slide down smoothly, and some drop directly on me. At one of the times, I smell a strong smells of wine. Up until now, the three women never ordered wines, sometimes a beer or a cocktail, but never wine. Well, today they are here to celebrate the birthday of the woman whose stomach I'm sitting in, it makes sense that she'll go for a glass of wine this time. 

After a while there was a break from foods and beverages coming down into the stomach. Then I heard swallowing one more, and something wet and mushy dropped right on top of me. I recognized what is the thing Clair is currently eating immediately by the smell. Her favorite dessert here, a coffee cake. I'm engulfed by strong smells of chocolate and coffee, which are not mixing well with the smells of tomato sauce and red wine. I can still use my hands, so I'm able to move the pieces as they drop on me one after the other. 

After dinner, the activity inside Clair's stomach became lighter, except for when she walked or changed position from sitting to standing and such. Some of the food Clair ate has already made its way out of the stomach and further into the intestines. Me however, I'm still here. It will take more time and work needed for the stomach to prepare me for the next phase. At some point, I lose my strength and slip down beneath the surface of mushy slimy digesting food, the mixture of whatever Clair chose to eat that evening. It doesn't take me long to drown and lose consciousness for good.

----------------------

Next morning, Clair woke up feeling glorious. Having eating me last night, was a real satisfying experience for her. My digested body provided her with nutrients and energy, what's left of me, the parts her digestive system decided it doesn't need, is going to be expelled out soon. Like every morning, Clair gets up and boils water for her coffee. After taking few sips, she walks to her toilet for her morning dump.

This time, unlike any other, what's left of me is among the feces. She doesn't bother to look down, but if she did, she might have seen some remnants of my bones showing among the disgusting brown texture of her processed waste. An even smaller remnant part of me could be seen among Amanda's excrements too. I went from being a devoted waiter for these women through being their food, to end up as shit in their toilets, being flushed down for good.