- Text Size +
This is a shrunken people Vore story. The story is about an American tourist in a foreign country being shrunk and eaten by a local woman. 

*** The story is partially based (all the stuff that isn't involved tiny people) on true events, from personal experience. Therefore, it might be politically sensitive for some people. If you find it problematic to you, I invite you to send a message and talk to me, or you can just enjoy the giantess Vore like 90% of the readers will most likely do. ***

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, hard Vore, chewed, food, F/f.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on true events (Read warning at the top): 

It started with some occasional headaches. At first, Tamara was sure it's the mental pressure from high school. Later, she started having trouble getting into sleep, as well as a hard time waking up. She listened to her mother and went to see a doctor. 

"So what did he say? Is that a brain cancer? Are you going to die? If you are going to die, can I have your silver bracelets you barely wear? I really love them!" Emily asked. 

Emily is Tamara's best friend since elementary school. She was the more playful one, with dark humor and always making jokes. This was their last year of high school. 

"No Emily, it's not a brain cancer. I'm sure you'll be disappointed to know that 'm gonna live. Besides, I already told you, some jewelry I save for special occasions, those bracelets aren't for casual everyday wear." Tamara answered.

"So? What is it? I know it's not pregnancy, not with your virgin ass haha!"

"Oh shut the fuck up Emily, it's nothing serious. Just like tons of other perfectly normal, full sized, healthy people, I carry the genes." Tamara tried to say really quickly, then swiftly continued talking. "The sleeping stuff is because I'm not eating healthy, so I need to eat in more regular hours and lower the sugar consumption. Did you see the latest chapter last night?"

"Wait wait wait… don't "blah blah latest chapter me", what was it about genes? What genes? Do you mean (whispering: ) the shrinking genes? Oh my god! Are you going to be tiny? Oh if you shrink can I eat you? Please! I really want to swallow you!"

"Sshhh! Lower your voice Em! The last thing I need is for other people at school to bully me about it or for teacher to keep their hungry eyes on me. And thanks for being the best friend, I thought we agreed that if one of us shrink the other one will keep her safe as a pet friend." Tamara said. The back of her neck started to become sweaty. 

"Oh you know I'm kidding, I would never eat you dummy!" Emily said with a smile. She then leaned in quickly and sneaked a swift lick on Tamara's cheek.

"Ugh, disgusting!" complained Tamara as she wiped her friend's saliva from the side of her face. "The doctor said I have nothing to worry about. He said that with cases like me, I have a good chance that shrinkage will never happen. He said that usually extreme stress situations or constant mild stress for long periods of time might trigger it. He said: "As long as you are not planning on joining the marines, doing heavy drugs, or coming out as a vegan to your conservative grandmother, you should be fine." Of course he was joking about the middle one."

"You see? I'm not the only one who makes jokes. But not joining the marines eh? Shame, you always dreamed of shooting terrorists in the desert." Emily stung.

"Do you always have to be so smart ass?"

"For you, Tamtam? Always! Well, I guess you'll have to settle on boring mediocre life then." Emily replied with a broad smile.

That was few month ago during the last year of high school. Now in was summer, the summer before college, the last summer before each one of them will go to her own way, creating her own life. To celebrate graduating high school, and have one last shared adventure together before college, the two friends decided to fly abroad for a vacation. 
Naturally, the two BFFs had a hard time deciding where to travel. They agreed for a two weeks vacation, so they'll have time to enjoy the local tourism, culture, food, as well as some actual rest. The only thing left was to pick the destination. Tamara was after something more traditional like Rome, London, or Prague. Emily wanted something more exotic, like east Asia, or north Africa. At the end, they decided on a not so original solution. They hung up a map of the world on the wall. Then, they took turns shooting darts. The first place to be hit that is not either, ocean, America, or hostile countries like Iran, will be their vacation place. Being a couple of really bad darts shooters, it took the several tries, unintentionally breaking a desk lamp in the process. The last dart landed on a small country in the Middle East, they had to come really close to see which one exactly. 

"Alright then, get your sexy bathing suit, sun screen, sunglasses, and hat ready, because we're going to the Middle East, and we're going to the beach of the Mediterranean Sea!" said Emily with excitement. 

"I don’t know, it wasn’t one of our first picks." Said Tamara, a bit worried. 

"Oh come on, I have a gay cousin who went there for the pride parade two summers ago, and he said it was legendary. Or maybe he's a "she" now? I don't remember which pronounce they use now…" Emily said, reassuring. She was obviously excited the arrow's head didn't land on a boring place like France or something.

"Alright then, I guess we'll be eating some Falafel." Tamara replied. She was more eased now.

--------------------------


The flight took about four hours to New York and then another eleven hours to reach roughly ten thousand kilometers further, to their vacation destination. First thing they noticed coming out of the plane was the heat. It was summer, and the average local temperatures for this season are just a bit higher than 30 degrees C. It is not that bad, but in comparison to the strong cold AC of the plane it felt like sauna. After a couple of days they go used to it. 

The vacation started better than expected. The local seems very warm and welcoming, always trying to help even without speaking good English. The food was much better than what they know from home, there is a lot variety and diversity, and not everything has to be deep fried. Fruits and vegetables didn't look as big and pretty, but they had stronger flavors, so even a simple salad didn't taste like wet wax cubes. The beaches were nice, but the two friends were surprised to learn out of all seasons, the summer months were the ones which jellyfish decided to visit the coast too. They aren't lethal but their sting can hurt. 

Tamara and Emily decided to go to the older cities, visit historical sites and religious places. These places looked much different than the city where their first hotel was. The language sounded different some times, and what people wear looked different too, much more religious and traditional. 

Food was one of the better things in this vacation. Both Tamara and Emily liked to try new Falafel and Shawarma places, as well as Asian restaurants and vegan places. Here and there, they saw tinies being offered for sale. They weren't as common as back home, but most of the places could offer them with the meal. 

One evening during a calm evening walk near the waterfront, while there was a nice calming breeze that broke the mid-day high temperatures, it happened. The two young women heard an alarm going up and down, the alarm reminded them a tornado alarm back home, but there aren’t any tornados in this area. They saw people starting to run, getting off the streets and entering buildings, some were crouching down near walls. They were shocked and didn't know what to do. They tried asking one of the people who run with his girlfriend what's going on.

"Oh it's the… there is alarm for ehh rockets… quick, come with me for a shelter." The guy said and signaled them to follow him. They all entered a bar and huddled in the back kitchen. 

"Are you tourists? Don't worry it will be fine, we are used to it hehe." The guy said, he was trying to reassure the two women, but there was a hidden fright in his own voice. 

The alarm lasted for sixty seconds, then there were three booms coming from explosions in the air. 

"What's happening? Why is that?" Emily asked.

"Eh… earlier today they said that the army killed one highly wanted terrorist in air strike, so they now send rockets back in revenge. But don't worry, we have Iron Dome system, it shoots down the rockets from the sky. But if you hear the alarm you should take shelter because it's not always one hundred percent." The guy tried to explain. He was clearly not so calm from the situation but tried to be nice and use his little English to help the two.

About a minute or so after the explosions sounds, people got back to normal, acting like nothing ever happened. Tamara and Emily decided they should go back to the hotel, and maybe try to book an earlier flight back. The hotel was about half an hour walk from where they were, the air was nice and the calmness of the people around made them decide that it is safe enough to walk back. 

At the hotel, the staff explained Tamara and Emily that rounds like this are happening every one or two years, and they usually last for several days before a cease fire is agreed. They told them where they can go in case they hear an alarm, and assured them that they can continue their trip without too much concern other than take shelter for few minutes when they need. Emily seemed to accept that pretty well. Tamara however, was more delicate and easily reluctant by the situation.  

The next day, people on the street acted like there is nothing wrong. During lunch time, there was another alarm. This time the first boom, sounded louder, and the second one even worse. The explosion sounded like it came from very close, and wasn't intercepted in the air. What Tamara and Emily saw that the rocket did manage to hit a residential building not so far away. When seeing the damage, Tamara started to breathe fast. She was having a panic attack. Emily noticed that and tried to calm her friend down.  She was unsuccessful. While everything around them calmed down, Tamara was still in shock. Within minutes, and without anything her friend can do to stop it, Tamara's size started to grow shorter. Tamara looked up to her confused friend helpless as she watches the world grow bigger around her. 

Emily started to freak out as well, and made the biggest mistake one can do when they want to help their shrinking friend, she asked for help. The best course of action would have been if Emily quickly grabbed tiny Tamara and hide her with her. Then, the two needed to figure out a way to smuggle the little one on the flight back home, where Emily could take care of Tamara as pet like she said she would. Instead, Emily was under stress herself. She was afraid from the situation too, and didn't have best judgment. She picked her shrunken friend off the ground and turned to by passers.

"Excuse me? Can anyone help me? My friend here has shrunk. Please, do you speak English? My friend is shrunk and I need help." Emily tried to say to people on the street. 

A mature woman came to agitated Emily and tried to help. Her English was very poor and she used a lot of hand gestures as well as the words Emily couldn’t recognize. The woman said things like "give me tiny, I help", and "ok ok I take tiny thank you". Before Emily could figure out what's happening, the woman had shrunken Tamara in her hands and she went out of site. Ten minutes later it finally dropped on Emily that her friend was taken by a local, probably to a shrunken people collection center. Emily felt stupid. She promised herself that from now on she'll keep her shit together.

Later that evening Emily heard two more alarms with following explosions. She saw herself as a veteran of war at that point and responded in a braver, calmer manner than before. 

"Ok Emily. Tamara has been shrunk. There is nothing you or anyone else can do now. We all knew this could happen, we all knew this day might come. That's the way it is, some people get shrunk, and other people eat them. How would it be any better if it would have happened back in America?" Emily asked herself.  

Sure, back home there was a small chance Emily might have got Tamara and keep her safe. But here, even if Emily would have kept her there was still a high chance she would have been confiscated at the airport. And in any way, ending inside a fat American stomach is so different than ending inside a Middle-Eastern one. She got back home and never saw Tamara again, only those silver bracelets were left from what used to be her best friend. 

----------------------


For Tamara, things were deteriorating from bad to worse. Not only she found herself being bombarded with rockets in a middle of the city, but she found herself relatively close to where one of the hit. Even worse than that, her brain decided to give her a panic attack in the middle of the street of a foreign country. Normally, this would end up as a story to tell, an adventure, but in her state it triggered the dormant shrinking gene. She really tried to avoid that, keep herself in safe environments, but some terrorists somewhere had a different idea. 

"Seriously, if you got a problem with a country, try resolve it diplomatically, don't just go and try murder its civilians." She thought to herself angrily while being held in this stranger woman's hand. 

Nobody had to explain Tamara how bad her situation was. Nobody had to explain her what happens to shrunken people all around the world. She herself had thought about it. Ever since the doctor told her she carry the shrinking gene, she thought about what would happen should it be activated. Her best friend Emily even made a joke about this, asking if she could be the one to eat her. Right now, Tamara isn't sure if being eaten by Emily might have been better than what is in line for her, or equally worse. After surviving the panic attack, Tamara thought about it once more and realized that it might have got nothing to do with the rockets and all, and that it might have been the gene spontaneously activating. 

Relatively calm yet angry and frustrated, Emily waited to see where this strange mature woman is taking her. As expected, she was dropped in a tiny collection center. She saw there few other shrunken people in various ages and sizes. They were all quiet, each one keeping to themselves. The collection center was only the first part of the processing chain. She went through a sorting center, a cleanup, and shipped from here to there. All of this time, she heard unfamiliar words in a language she didn't speak. Sometimes the workers used a different language, but none of them was English or the little Spanish she learned at school. 

Eventually, Tamara was shipped together with some other shrunks to a Falafel and Shawarma stand. The strong smells of frying and smells of spices filled her tiny nose. She was in a box behind a glass wall in the front counter. Near her were boxes with fine cut vegetables and bottles of sauces. She saw pita breads and laffa breads being packed with foods and given to the hungry customers. She knew her time will come soon. Tamara already saw some of the tinies being taken. She saw one guy being wrapped in laffa bread with hummus and salads, delivered to a mature woman. She saw one guy being picked, the male customer asked for a female tiny, some other unlucky shrunk woman was chosen. The tiny male who were put down, was almost immediately being picked up back again to be inside some other guy's pita, someone who didn't care if it's a tiny male or female he eats. 

Tamara couldn't understand what the Norms were saying, but she did recognize key words like "pita", "laffa", "Falafel", "Shawarma", "Hummus", and "tiny". Apparently they just call it "tiny" here. A woman with tanned skin, smooth dark hair, white top, and large sunglasses addressed the one of the two people who take orders and prepare the food. 

"Emm… sim li falafel bepita, sim hummus, salat, chips, tiny, eh.. vezehu. Ah, vegam colazero ehad bevakasha." The young woman asked.

Tamara didn't pay any attention to it. For her hearing the local people speak their language sounded like "balbagada khkhkhkh baba gada abagdalalala kkhkhkhkkhkh". However, she wasn’t entirely surprised when a pair of metal tongs came to grab her. Quickly, she was shoved inside a pita bread filled with steaming hot Falafel balls, freshly fried fries, some bright creamy thing she recognized as Hummus, and thinly cut vegetables. The seller asked the customer "Tehina?" and she answered "Ken". It didn't take a genius to predict what came next, as white bottle of sauce squirted Tahini all over her head. She felt disgusted, but the white chilled sauce helped fighting the scolding heat from the freshly fried Falafel and fries.

Tamara, now acting as a topping ingredient for some stranger woman's meal was handed over to her hands over the stainless steel counter. With her right hand the woman grabbed the filled pita bread with tiny Tamara, and with the other hand reached for a black can of soda. The woman gazed down, examining the pita in her hand. She spotted the Falafel balls, the fries, and the tiny woman. She sat on a chair nearby to start eat. 

Being obscured by the branded sunglasses, Tamara couldn’t see the woman's eyes, but she knew she was looking at her. Her mouth and lips didn't seem too wide, she was going to get small bites. Tamara knew for certain that she was too big to be swallowed whole. Besides, this is not the kind of food places where one would get a tiny to swallow whole. People who came here liked the chewing. 

The woman who bought Tamara to eat started from a sip of her soda. Tamara could see that it is a zero coke. After a sip, the woman leaned in over the top of the pita to take a bite. Tamara's head was poking through in the middle, but the woman's lips came to the side. She took a bite near her. Tamara saw the gigantic face coming down. The lips parted, reveling the tongue waiting inside between the teeth. Tamara could hear the bite takes place. It made her terrified. She saw the woman chewing, using her tongue to lick some mess from her lips. She leaned in for another bite, this time from the other side. This method of eating had a purpose. The woman wanted to have a relatively large bite from the center, where the tiny woman was. She didn’t want her cheeks to be smeared with tahini, so she "engineered" her main bite.    
                
The third time the woman was leaning in for a bite, she aimed for the tiny woman in her pita bread. Tamara looked up, paralyzed with fear. She saw the lips parting, reveling the pinkish wet tongue inside the mouth. She saw remnants from the last bite, a yet to be swallowed mess that was left on the tongue and between some teeth. This is it, her heart pounded strong and fast. For some reason, Tamara at this moment felt something warm and wet sliding between her legs. Yes, in that part. Was it grease? Sauce? Was she experiencing pre-death arousal and was actually wet? Or was it just pee, out of shear fear and terror of being bitten in half and chewed to death any second now? She couldn't exactly point the right answer. 

Tamara's head passed the woman's lips and teeth line, she was inside her mouth now. The heat was intense, mixed with saliva born humidity. The smell was strong smell of chewed food, as well as the woman's own mouthy feminine scent. Right before the woman's teeth came to press hard, she sneaked a quiet burp inside her mouth. The reeking foul stench from the depths of the stomach filled Tamara's nose and lungs. It was awful, and she was almost relived to know that she wouldn't have to endure the source of it, the digesting food and coke in the stomach. When she will get there, she will already be dead, chewed to paste. 

Darkness filled Tamara's eyes. The lips and teeth of the woman who's eating her closed below her head. She felt the big teeth coming right below her breasts, and in her back. The pressure was great and painful. The woman had to apply more force into biting in comparison to what she needed with the soft Falafel balls. Still, Tamara's fragile body was no match for her strong teeth and jaws. As the teeth squeezed harder and tighter, Tamara felt her ribs breaking, her spine couldn’t sustain the load, and her stomach felt like about to explode. At the same time, the entire mouth around her grew tighter, and the middle of the tongue pressed to her face. 

With a painful cut, Tamara was separated into two parts. The lower half, which she can't feel anymore, was down there with the pita bread. The upper half with her head still had few more seconds of being alive, was inside the dark smelly mouth of the woman, along some other food items like bread, Hummus, Tahini, and vegetables. 

Inside the woman's mouth the tongue sloshed her all over, pushing Tamara's face here and there, placing her breasts or shoulders between the teeth to chew and crush. Tamara's mouth was filled with the woman's saliva and chewed mush of food. Few bites and few times of being pushed by the tongue from side to side, her head was placed between the back teeth, the molars. The side of the slimy wet tongue, kept Tamara's face in place as the two rows of teeth come to press and crush.

--------------------------------


The customer woman took two sips of her coke to wash down the bite of the tiny woman she just had. She made a mental note on her taste. The taste wasn't as rich and flavorful as she used to. Clearly this tiny woman is not from here, maybe some unlucky tourists or something. She was decent enough, definitely not a bad one, but she had betters before her. She finished her meal and soda, and drove home. They said in the news that a ceasefire will be effective starting 20:00. It's finally time for some quiet and peace, for all sides.