- Text Size +

This is a shrunken people vore and cruelty story. The story is about a shrunken person being eaten by his aunt and her friends. The story has an optional bonus part at the end, containing scat.

Contains: Vore, shrunken people, swallow whole, chew, digestion, food, cooking, humiliation, cruelty, aunt, scat (optional).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don’t like big family gatherings. Well, when it is some holiday's dinner and it happens in my house, it is fine. I like to cook, and I like having guests enjoying my cooking. However, when those family gatherings are taking place at someone else's home, and some very distant relative which I don’t like so much are coming too, I don't like it as much. They always have so much food that I don't use to, like some weird salads and stuff. Also, you have play nice and be polite towards some stupid family members. One of the aunts in my family is particularly annoying. Not only she makes big salads which makes me want to vomit just by looking at or smelling them, she also brings her idiotic anti-vaccine agenda to the table. With the shrinking pandemic and all, no one wants to see themselves or their loved ones catching the shrinking virus and ending as food, and those hypocrite, stupid anti-vccers are making me furious.

Anyway, that's enough about me and my family. Ironically, the one thing I feared the most from happened, and the reason for that will make even Murphy to laugh at my cruel ironic fate. You see, there's a vaccine to help you get safe from the shrinking virus. You can still, however, get shrunk by genetics or by purpose, but at least that's one major concern off your mind. The vaccine is considered 99.9% efficient and safe, there is ever so small chance of side effects. the lowest possible side effect, with nearly zero chances of occurring, is actually get shrunk.

Of course, that for someone like me Murphy's laws are sometimes proving themselves more accurate than Newton's laws. You probably figured it out by now, I fell into those nearly non existing chances of getting shrunk as a side effect of the anti shrinking vaccine. Yeah, I got shrunk. Yes, I got shrunk as a result of the "anti shrinking" vaccine. Yes, if I hadn't taken it like my stupid aunt always mumbled, I was still at normal size. Putting aside all the anxiety and the terror of what is expecting me as a Tiny, I couldn’t help but feel stupidly ashamed. Any rational human being will support my side in that argument. But once I got bitch-slapped by fate and irony, it was impossible to make my case.

My family members didn't want to get the penalty of not turning in a fresh shrunken person to the authorities (which will roll you into the food industry in most cases), so once I shrunk, they all said goodbye and deposited me in a Tiny drop point. Right before then, my aunt used her chance to taunt me and rub it in my nose.

"Ha! I told you those vaccines aren’t as safe as you claim! Who knows what the government is trying to inject us? I never trust them! if only you were listening to me, you wouldn't have found yourself in this situation. How does it feel to know that you were wrong, and because you were wrong you are now going to find yourself in someone's belly? Hehe! Also, I'll have you know that if by any chance I'll find you in the groceries store or on my plate at a restaurant, you're not getting any special treatment, no different than any other Tiny I've ever ate. I saw on the other day on the internet a recipe for Tinies limbs salad. It looks delicious! Who knows? Maybe you'll find yourself in one of those salads haha! Goodbye! Enjoy being deliciously wrong!"

Her insulting me really got me mad. Not that I could do anything other than except my poor fate. She was wrong about so many things, never wanted to except the simple truth, but she is the one who stayed in normal size, to continue her normal life and eating miserable shrunks like me. I'm on the other hand, used to hold the intellectual high ground, and fell for damn statistics. The thought of being eaten terrifies me. The thought of being eaten by one of my distant relatives (close family would never do that to me) terrifies me even more. But the though of being used as food by that idiot smug aunt, was both terrifying and humiliating. When the time comes, I hope it would be quick and not messy.

-------------------------------

I found myself on a supermarket's shelf. Instead of being wrapped in sealed plastic, because my "freshness" can stay while I'm exposed to open air, there's a new trend of packing us Tinies in recycled fabric strings (help lower the use of plastics eh?). I see shoppers walking in front of me all day long. Some take few Tinies to add to their cart, some look for specific type of Tinies, and some just walk past us. I don't know what I want more - to never be bought and maybe try to survive somehow, even when I know that employees are taking Tinies which have been on the shelf for too long, or just be bought by someone, a beautiful woman would be preferred, and get it over with? With my bad luck probably a teenage boy will buy me and eat me with flaming hot Cheetos to get cool with his gang.

A woman maybe in her forties came to select a bunch of Tinies from my shelf. She grabbed maybe ten of us, including yours truly. Her cart is full of groceries, and keeps filling. It looks like she's on her weekly supermarket run, with some extra stuff one would buy for a party or something like wine and snacks. I take a moment to look at her. She's has dark brown hair, dressed casually, she looks like that average mom person, not a hot one, but not bad at all. I guess that in few days I will enter her mouth. Maybe not, with the number of items filling her cart, there were certainly other people she was buying food for. Oh god, buying food for, I'm food, for her or someone else, this is depressing.

At her home she shoved the rest of the Tinies and me into some container, leaving us in darkness. I tried to converse with the rest of the Tinies, found about who they were before they were shrunk and how they even shrunk. Ironically, one of the shrunken women, a formerly young student was an anti-vaccer too, who was shrunk by catching the virus. She laughed when I told my story. We couldn't see clearly, but we figured that we are all about the same size, about 7-8 cm, and same body figure.

Light flooded the container I was in and temporarily blinded me. When my sight got back, I saw me and nine other Tinies laying on the kitchen counter near a cutting board. The lighting from the window suggested that it is afternoon time. The woman who bought us was in the process of making dinner, and we are going to be part of it. Smells of cooking filled the air. It smells good, I thought to myself, but then I remembered that this food is not for me to enjoy. Someone will eat me in few hours.

The woman placed a pealed cucumber on the cutting board. For me it looked huge, more than twice my size. She took a big knife and started to chop. The thought of me being there cut to pieces scared me senseless. The smell of fresh vegetables wrapped my nose. More vegetables like cherry tomatoes and lettuce followed. Then something I hadn't expected happened. She addressed us Tinies.

"Hello guys, welcome to my dinner party! I'm having this evening a few friends from work for dinner and girly night, and I'm gonna make few things with you guys. First, I'm going to use all of you for the Tinies Limbs Salad…"

Right when she said it, all of us were caught in paralyzing fear, some started to cry.

"Wait, let me explain. You've heard of chicken salad, right? So it's something similar but with your arms and legs instead of chicken. I'm only going to cut off your limbs for this, I have a different idea for the rest of your bodies. Some of you I'm going to put on a stick, like a toothpick, and stick it on a cube of cheese the rest will be drenched in chocolate syrup and laid on top of a cake I'm making for dessert."

That’s just fantastic, I sarcastically thought to myself. Not only that I have to endure the terrifying process of being eaten alive (because alive is the best way to eat Tinies), but also I'm gonna have my limbs cut off for some salad. If I hadn’t been a Norm before this, I would call this woman who's kitchen counter I'm on right now a sadistic crazy bitch. Alas, I am the freak one. I am the Tiny and she is the Norm. That's just how it works, I'm nothing but food for her. And, if I need to undergo some painful moments in order to taste good for her and her friends, so be it.

With that, one by one she placed the Tinies on her board and used her big kitchen knife to chop off their arms and legs. Their screams were audible only for the rest of the Tinies. My turn came and I scared like hell. She had a little smile on her face, she enjoyed doing this for us. With a quick sharp motion, she cut off my limbs at their joints. Surprisingly, it did hurt a lot, but they must have injected me with something because I continued to be alive and in full consciousness. When she done, she cleared the pile on the board into the big bowl of salad. She added some dressings and mixed it well.

I wonder what will happen now. Will I be impaled on a wooden stick with a cube of cheese, to be eaten during dinner? Or will I be dunked in a chocolate syrup and laid on a cake, to be eaten with dessert? I don't know what I prefer. Both options are sending me into a woman's mouth to be swallowed down into her stomach. The first will probably be faster, but with more pain. The second one will be gentler but will only drag my agony longer. What happens if none of them eat me? Will I end in the trash can like any other wasted food? Or maybe I will be kept in the fridge for tomorrow as leftover food? What will it be like to actually get eaten?

All of those questions bothered me. You know when someone speaks to you with their face so close you can smell their unpleasant breath? Or when someone is using the microwave to heat or cook some food with strong pungent smell? Or when someone chews loud with their mouth open? So I hate all of this things, it really bothers me. But now, I'm going to be drowned in all of this. All of these annoying, disgusting things like other people's food, breath, saliva and all. It's like sitting at the back of the train, watching the engine falling off the truck, knowing that it will happen to you in any moment without a way to stop it.

I sat on the kitchen counter motionless, watching the lady who bought me preparing the rest of the meal. She took several Tinies and positioned their butt holes right above the pointy edge of a small wooden toothpick. She slowly let it slide into their small bodies halfway through. The other end was stuck on a big cube of cheese, so it could stand upright by its own on the serving dish. I was not part of this miserable group.

As expected, me and the rest who were left were then thrown into a small bowl with warm melted chocolate. Following that I was being laid on my back on a soft white surface that is probably the top of a cake. I could see some strawberries cut in half too. I guess I'm a cake's sweet decoration now. The cake with me is being put inside the fridge to cool off for a bit before the guests will arrive and it's time for dessert.

-----------------------

The next part happens without my presence, I'm on the cake in the fridge.

The doorbell rings, Tina went to the door and welcomed her guests. There were five women in total, including Tina, the host. Each one of the women brought her own prepared dish to contribute for the dinner table. There was lasagna, some beef patties, and other stuff. the group of women chatted and laughed about general stuff and people from work, and sat down to start their dinner.

Nice comments on the food that they prepared were thrown to the woman who prepared each dish. It seems that all of them were excited to try that Tinies limbs salad. The Tinies who were impaled on a stick, were in the middle of the table, able to gaze at the smiling faces of the women who were about to devour them. Five Tinies were put on a stick, so there was one for every woman, or more for some of them in case one would pass the opportunity.

The women stuffed their faces with the delicious food. Occasionally one of them reached for the Tiny on a stick. One of the Tinies was a young adult girl. She had a good view on three of the women sitting in front of her, enjoying the salad which contained parts of her. A blonde woman reached for her stick. First, she got off the cube of cheese with her teeth, giving the girl a good close peak for what she's about to experience in any second. The woman chewed the cheese properly before swallowing. The Tiny girl were chewed as well.

Soon, only one tiny left, a teenage boy. One of the women, a redhead with full lips asked the woman next to her if she is planning on eating the last Tiny, because she's the only one who hadn't got one.

"No thank you, you can have it, I ate too much Tinies earlier for lunch, I just love the fatty ones they sell at McDonalds."

The redhead then took the chance to enjoy another piece of cheese with the Tiny's torso and head. She swallowed him whole in a mush of chewed up cheese and saliva.

Dinner was over and the women had a great meal. It was time to retire to the living room for some drinks and the dessert. Before Tina went to pull out the cake from the fridge, the blonde woman, Samantha, pulled out a box.

"If it's ok by you, Tina, and if you girls are up for it, I have some Tiny runners here to play 'Stompings' with them."

"Yeah that would be great, I love crushing these little shits with my shoes!" replied one of the women.

The rest of the women showed similar enthusiasm for a little game of stomping and crushing some tinies, and Tina the hostess approved.

The Tinies were blinded by light and flooded with confusion, some came to their senses and try to make a run. Within half a minute, all of them were turned into a red mush sticking to the bottom of a woman's shoe or smeared on the floor. Only one managed to stay just barely alive. Without exceptions, all what's left of the poor crushed Tinies was wiped with a tissue and thrown in the trash.

The woman who brought the Tinies for the crush game, Samantha, crushed most of them so she won the game. To honor that, the women agreed that she can get the first slice of the cake. It was time for dessert.

------------------------------

I don’t know how much time I sat waiting in the fridge, but the door was finally opened and Tina's hand came to grab the cake. I couldn’t move and my gaze was stuck upwards. I could see Tina's face from below, and the ceiling. The cake was placed on the coffee table at the lining room. I could see at the edges of my view the group of women, but not their faces clearly. The talked and laughed and said how delicious the cake looks.

One of the voices I heard was strangely familiar, but I couldn't point my finger on who exactly was it. Hehe, not that I had a finger anymore, my finger is now a chewed mush of digesting food in the stomach of one of them. A knife came into view to cut the cake into five slices. On each slice there was a Tiny, and some strawberries. I saw huge feminine hands coming one by one, each taking a slice. An oddly familiar manicured hand grabbed my slice, but I could see the face of the woman who got me only from below.

Samantha, who got to be the first who tastes the cake confirmed that it is delicious and thanked Tina. Another woman said that the chocolate covered Tiny is a very welcomed addition. The women then went back to what they have discussed before carving the cake. That awfully familiar voice, who belonged to that awfully familiar woman who grabbed my slice, talked.

"… yeah, I told you these vaccines are terrible, my own nephew got the shot and he got shrunk as a side effect! Can you imagine that? He wanted to be safe from that fake shrinking virus and got shrunk by himself from the shot. Whenever he is, I wish I was there to eat him, he deserves to be eaten by someone who will enjoy his taste!"

Then it hit me. Irony just stomped all over me and crushed me to pieces. I'm going to be eaten by no other than my stupid anti-vaccer aunt. She doesn’t have a chance to recognize me, covered in that chocolate. She will enjoy my taste, and enjoy the knowledge that she won the argument, but only I will be the one who gets fully humiliated.

I saw her big red lips opening, as she brought the cake to her open mouth. I only caught glimpse of her warm breath. I was in the center of the piece, so she has a couple of bites before she will get to me. I heard her moaning in delight. Oh please, I don’t want to be eaten by her! I don’t want to be eaten at all, by anyone, but being eaten by her as nothing more than a sweat treat is depressingly humiliating.

In the last bite she took, I felt her upper lip softly touching the lower side of my body. The next bite she took had to be bigger, at least big enough to engulf me whole. Sucking the chocolate off me and swallow me whole would go wonderful with the cake, chewing me at this situation, not so much.

I saw her upper lip ant teeth passing my eyes from below, then total darkness. I was being pressed tight against the ridged roof of her mouth. the smell inside wasn't good at all. Sure, there was the sweet smell of chocolate, but so were the pungent residue of vegetables and whatever else she ate smells. Right away, she started mushing the cake with her tongue, letting it melt in her mouth. Quickly enough I was coated by a mush of chewed cake, chocolate, strawberries, and rancid saliva.

I heard few gulps as she swallowed some of the cake to make room in her mouth, room to suck on and fully enjoy my taste. Feeling her soft wet tongue rubbing all over me, sloshing me around was disgusting, humiliating, and terrifying. I used to be scared of heights, and the though of being swallowed, dropping down her gullet scared the hell out of me. her tongue placed me face first, right at the bake of her mouth, she was about to swallow me. It felt like that scary part in a roller coaster, where you are in the highest point right before the fast long slide down.

GULP.

I'm sliding down her esophagus, all the way to her stomach where I land with a splash, face first into a pool of stomach acids and chewed food. The smell here is the worst I've ever encountered in my life. Strong smells of rotting food, salad, tomatoes, something pungent, something spicy, chocolate, wine, vomit, and whatever she had to eat or drink in the last hour.

Without any limbs, I just slowly started to sink down into the disgusting mush. This was like a big "screw you" in the face from my aunt. More chewed globs of cake landed on top of me. this is it. This is the final place I'll ever be alive in, inside my aunt's stinky stomach. The stomach acids soon start to tingle my skin. Something dropped right on top of my head, sending me down to be buried under the vile mush of digesting food. The disgusting mush forcing itself to enter every hole in my body, and unwillingly I ingest some. This is how I end.

--------------------------

*** Warning: the story basically ended, and now a bonus part of SCAT will come. If you're not into this, please stop reading and regard the story as ended.

I thought I was dead. But then again, if I'm able to think, it means that I somehow alive, no? let's see what I do know in the meantime. I got all of my libs chopped off and eaten by who knows which woman. What's left of me, was swallowed whole by my distant aunt. I remember being drowned in her stomach, completely submerged in the disgusting mush of whatever she had for dinner. Then I black out.

Now, I'm sort of alive and awake again. I feel squeezing pressure all around me. the texture feels soft, fleshy, and wet. I can't see a damn thing. The smell of what ever is around me is awful, like a really strong rancid fart. I do the math in my head and come to the conclusion that I somehow survived digestion and that I'm somewhere in my aunt's intestines, covered in fecal matter.

I was demoted from being a Norm person, to being a Tiny. Then from being a Tiny, to being a living food item. From then I became an ingredient for a salad, plus a decoration for a cake. Through being eaten and swallowed, to digesting in the stomach, I now became literally shit.

I was being eaten, and just like any other food that gets eaten by my aunt, her body used it's digestive system to take what ever she needs from me, and now she's going to extract me, to dump me, to crap me out. As the time pass and I realized where I am, I noticed the body movements around me. I also noticed the foul taste in my mouth. my cruel fate doesn’t get any more humiliating than this.

I've heard about this before. It's pretty rare, but some tinies (not industrially modified ones) are some times surviving digestion and come out of the other end alive. That's why some people recommend chewing them, or at least chew parts of them before swallowing. I was one of the "lucky" Tinies that get to enjoy this horrifying experience.

I feel strong pressure and sliding movements. This is it, she's probably at the toilet, about to extract me out with the rest of the excrement. I see light, and a pool of yellowish-brown water. I drop down and splash in. That's it, I'm officially an excrement. I am my aunt's feces. A living, conscious poop. Interacting with fresh air and water, the smells and tastes I feel grow ten times worse.

I get a small glimpse up, my aunt is wiping. She drops the soiled toilet paper on the top of the pile of shit, including me. I hear her pushing the button and the flushing begins. Strong torrents of water are falling like big waterfalls into the toilet bowl. Once again, I'm getting drowned in the mess. This time it is fully digested food, mixed with pee, rather than freshly chewed food. I'm being sent down the plumbing, to live the rest of my short life as a living excrement, floating in the sewers among other chunks of feces.