- Text Size +

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Lorenza leaned forward and cupped a hand around her ear to hear better. Zane noticed it was covered in wax, so she probably couldn’t actually hear him. 


“You heard me, you ugly whore.” Jose was going off on her. “I’m not doing anything you ask anymore. Now grow me back before I—” Jose was cut off by a giant glob of spit falling on top of him. Zane heard a loud scream. Jose fell to the floor and was silenced by Lorenza’s spit. Another glob fell down on top of him, followed by a third and final glob that piled over him. Zane was unsure if he should help Jose out or leave him to his fate, but luckily he crawled out on time, gasping for air as his body was covered in her saliva. 


“Here’s a lesson to you, new pet.” Lorenza reached down and plucked Jose from the ground. He screamed all the way up as he was raised to her face. “Baka, this is what happens when you don’t treat your god with respect. She raised Jose above her head and stuck her tongue out. She teased him, her hot breath flowing over him. 


Then she let go, and Zane watched as Lorenza quickly closed her mouth and let Jose fall onto her lips. Then she tilted her head and let Jose fall lower. He landed on her breast, rolling right off them and falling down onto her gaming chair between her legs. 


“I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. I can’t wait to feel you crush under here.” She squatted up and used her finger to push Jose deeper into her seat. She sat down, and even from the floor Zane could feel the vibration coming from her ass. Meanwhile, Seth was still licking at Lorenza’s feet, a grim smile plaguing his face.


“Now for you two.” Lorenza picked Zane and Seth off the ground and placed them onto her desk. “Your friend already made me lose the match,” She said, leaving Zane unsure if the friend she was referring to was Chris or Jose. “So I have some time to assign new jobs.” 


Lorenza stuck her pinkie finger deep up her nose. She swirled it around, making disgusting noises from the back of her throat. When he pulled it out, a large booger was stuck to the tip of her finger and pulled from her nose. “But first, I think you two deserve some food.” Lorenza plunged her finger towards Seth, rubbing the disgusting booger right into his face. It stuck to him as she pulled it away.


“Thank you Goddess!” He happily started taking bite after bite of it. Zane had to look away before he threw up, and when he looked back at Lorenza her pinkie finger was already diving deep into her nose. 


Zane moved back on the desk, inching closer to the speaker that was blasting music in his ears. “Don’t be shy, I promise I taste amazing.” said Lorenza as she pulled her finger out of her nose. This booger was smaller than the other, but looked a lot more gooey. Her finger approached Zane with the speed of a freight train and she didn’t pull back before slamming the booger into him. 


It was disgusting and gooey, and Zane couldn’t help but spit it back out. When Lorenza pulled away he used his hands to scoop off the booger and goo on his face back on the desk. Lorenza didn’t like that, and soon her finger was rearing back over and flicked the back of his head. He fell forward onto the desk, and Lorenza used her finger to push his head into the booger on the desk. 


“Don’t ever disrespect me ever again. I gave you food, now eat it!” She demanded, pressing him into the booger even harder. Zane didn’t want his head to pop off while being forced into a giant booger, so he stuck his tongue out and scooped parts of it into her mouth. Surprisingly, it didn’t taste as bad as some of the other things he had to taste that day. Maybe he should’ve been grateful for being allowed to eat Lorenza’s boogers. 


“Okay pets, that’s enough dinner.” She pulled her finger away from Zane, allowing him to pick himself up. He was too afraid to wipe the snot off his face. Lorenza opened a drawer and pulled out a rolled up bottle of toothpaste. She twisted the cap off and grabbed Seth. She put him to the edge of the toothpaste and squeezed a thick layer of toothpaste onto his body. It goes without saying that Zane was confused. 


“Wormy, your job is to clean my teeth. Make sure to rub good against my tongue, my breath stinks. Do a good job, alright Wormy?” She threw the man into her mouth like he was a piece of candy. Zane was terrified, his heart pounding. She just threw a person in her mouth, what the hell was she about to do to him? 


“I need to pick a pet name for you too.” Lorenza brought her fingers to her chin. “I don’t know, my game is about to start so I need to think fast. I could call you Loser. You are pretty lame, not swag at all, but the other pets might get confused because you’re all losers.” Zane could vaguely see Seth rubbing himself against the giant’s teeth. He couldn’t imagine how loud her words were that close to her mouth. 


“Oh, I know!” Lorenza said with a smile. “I’ll call you Sussy. Because it's sus how much you love serving me.” The giantess laughed. “Okay Sussy, your next job is to clean the lint from my belly button. I don’t want to see you complain about how hot it is down there either.” She picked him up and lowered him to her massive stomach. 


He recognized the belly button. Zane gripped onto the piercing as he was placed in there, and though he was prepared for the heat, nothing could prepare him for the smell. It was worse than her foot or armpit as there was an added scent of expired milk. He felt like he was about to pass out, but was hopeful about getting out sooner if he cleaned out all of her lint. 


Zane made his way deeper into the belly button as Lorenza played her game. He fell to his hands and knees, unsure of where to start. There was lint everywhere, as he tried to pull the deep clunk of lint at the end, but it was too attached to her for his weak body.


The sound was faint, but Zane could hear Jose from under Lorenza’s ass. He was crying, and though he couldn’t make out his words, Zane was sure that Jose was begging Lorenza to stop. Then Lorenza let out a nasty fart that silenced him and replaced his screams with coughs. It took a while for the smell to reach Zane, but it was foul. Zane’s eyes watered and he was even directly under the giantess’s ass, he feared for Jose. Lorenza’s finger was strong enough to almost flatten him, but Jose was experiencing the entire weight of Lorenza’s body. It wouldn’t be long before he flattened. 


Pushing the man out of his mind, Zane decided to clean the girl’s piercing first. He used his tongue to add moisture to the lint, and it actually made the lint easier to pull off of the belly button ring. The ring was covered in sweat, but Zane was becoming more comfortable with his role as a sweat cleaner. He was always a hard worker, and this stuff was starting to feel rewarding. 


He’d place the lint at the opening to Lorenza’s belly button, unsure of what exactly Lorenza wanted him to do with the lint once he picked it off. When the lint pile was becoming too much, Zane kicked the lint out of her belly button and watched it roll down her chub. The air got cooler without so much lint, and he went back to licking her belly button clean.


Another fart ripped out of Lorenza’s body, this time worse than the last. Zane had to stick his head outside the belly button just to get a gasp of cleaner air. He hadn’t heard Jose scream, but he occasionally heard him groan. Zane wished he could do something to help Jose, but he did this to himself. He should’ve followed their god’s wishes. 


Finishing the last part of the belly button, Zane felt fulfilled yet empty. He wanted to show Lorenza that he could be a better pet than Jose. He still wanted to escape, but for now he’d have to play his part. He’d do anything to avoid Jose’s fate. Wanting to show Lorenza his gratitude, he started kissing her belly button. He hoped that she could feel it, because he was being passionate about it. 


Lorenza’s body dipped down a bit, and a series of cracks filled the area. Zane paused, understanding that those cracks were Jose’s body finally giving way. Did Lorenza notice that? Did she know she just killed her second person in just 10 minutes?


“Jose!” Zane yelled through the belly button. If Zane could hear Jose, Jose should be able to hear Zane. “Jose!” Zane screamed louder, but there was no response other than Michelle letting out yet another fart. 


The belly button darkened, and something plushy pushed Zane deeper into the belly button. The sweat rubbed on him, and the giant finger behind him dragged him against the top of the belly button as it pulled him out. 


“Good job Sussy, but next time swallow the belly button lint.” Lorenza spoke like she would to a puppy. “Here, you can show me you learned by swallowing my earwax.” 


Wind spun around Zane as he was lifted up and plugged deep into the girl’s ear. There was no air in there, so he’d have to work fast to get out of there. With his upper body plugged completely in, Lorenza let go of him and let his legs dangle out of her ear. The earwax stuck to his body because of the sweat. Zane stuck his tongue out and started to scoop the earwax into his mouth. It was worse than the toejam he was forced to eat earlier.


Zane felt Lorenza’s fingers grab his legs again. She swished him around her ear, using him as a q-tip to scoop out all of the wax. She pulled him out of her ear, and through her eye’s reflection Zane could see his entire body was covered in wax. Lorenza lowered Zane down to her shirt and wiped the earwax off, only to plug him into her second ear and do it all over again. 


When she pulled him out the second time she didn’t wipe him off, only dropping him on the table before spitting Seth out of her mouth. He was covered in soupy spit, and Lorenza filled her mouth with Mountain Due and spit it out into a glass. She picked Seth up and dropped him inside of it. “Drink up, Wormy.” 


Then she turned to Zane. “Sussy, do you want a drink?” She asked.


All of the memories of that day flooded back to him. He remembered Jose saying they didn’t get to drink often, and remembered the older man telling him to do what he’d need to do to survive. And then he remembered them both dying under Lorenza. 


Zane nodded her head. “Good boy.” She picked Zane up and hovered him over the glass of backwash. “Now drink up, you fucking loser.” She dropped him in, and as Zane sank to the bottom, he debated drowning himself in Lorenza’s backwash.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Zane refind his will to live or will he become Lorenza's pet forever?

If you liked the story and would like me to write a story for you, shoot me an email at GiantessSophie@Gmail.com, prices are in my bio.

I hope you enjoyed!