- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Steve blinked as he continued to hang upside down, dangling from his ankle high above Melissa’s desk. His eyes shifted back and forth between her amused, smirking, upside-down face, and the cavernous cleavage that yawned open beneath him, threatening to swallow him whole. He was so small now – only one inch compared to Melissa’s gargantuan 6’10 – that if she dropped him down in between her breasts, he wasn’t at all sure that he would be able to come up for air on his own. He knew that she would never leave him to suffocate like that in between her tits, but he didn’t at all put it past her to tease him with the possibility…and just like that, like clockwork, she slowly began lowering him down, down, down…toward the huge, dark line in between her megalithic tits, in a suggestion of dropping him down into its depths. He felt her thumb and forefinger loosen slightly around his ankle, and, without even thinking, Steve panicked.

“Okay, okay!” he cried, his voice sounding way more high-pitched than he cared to admit. But what did he expect, after all, being an inch tall? “I’ll do it! It’ll feed you the…the M&M’s!”

“Mmmm, that’s better!” rumbled Melissa, raising him back up to her eye level as she playfully twisted his body around, still upside-down, in her fingers. “I was beginning to think that you were getting distracted by my breasts again instead of doing your fair share of work around here…wouldn’t be the first time.”

“I like how ‘doing my fair share of work’ is me taking half an hour to climb up your body just to feed you candy,” Steve grumbled, trying to maintain his cantankerous responses despite his compromised situation.

“Well it’s not like you’re good for much else at this size!” remarked Melissa dryly, bringing his dangling little body up close to her eyes as she turned her face slightly sideways to emphasize her point.

“And gee, I wonder who’s fault that is?” mused Steve loudly, folding his arms across his chest. Immediately, he felt his body beginning to shake and tremble. Melissa had pursed her lips and had crossed her free hand over her mouth…but it was clear, from the way she was shaking, and the way that her face was getting red, that she was trying hard not to burst out laughing.

“I’m…pssshhh…I’m sorry, Steve…” she whispered, clearly on the verge of losing it. “It’s just…it’s just so precious – and hilarious – when you get all irate like this, hanging upside down.”

“It warms my heart to hear that, Melissa,” Steve replied, rolling his eyes. “It really does. I’m so glad I’m basically your walking, talking, hanging entertainment.”

“Your words,” Melissa shrugged, and then finally let him back down, rightside up, on her desk. Steve didn’t stand up immediately, though. For a few moments he just sat there, leaning back on his hands, staring up at Melissa’s gigantic, looming form. He still hadn’t gotten used to it, even after a month at this size. Sitting down in her chair, when she leaned forward into her desk like she was doing now, her breasts rose up as high as a 15-story building from his perspective. And that was just her breasts. Her arms, her neck, her head, her face…everything was impossibly huge to him, and even when she just moved slightly, it felt to him like an entire skyscraper was shifting. In every possible sense, she dwarfed him to the point that he wondered how she even saw him as human anymore. And sometimes, especially after she would tease him and play with him like her little toy, he was sure that she allowed herself to see him as nothing more than her plaything, as a living, breathing, miniature diversion from her work. He didn’t actually worry that Melissa didn’t care for him anymore, or that she was going to be careless with him or abandon him or accidentally hurt him. But being in the presence of someone so much bigger than him had completely warped his sense of reality, and, in moments like these, her sheer size turned his mind to mush, and he really had no idea what to think.

Then suddenly, without warning, Melissa leaned even harder into the desk, squishing her breasts that much more up against the wood. Steve heard the already-tight fabric of her black top stretching close to its breaking point, and from his perspective, it sounded almost like steel cables getting ready to snap. A button on her top, which had been strained past its limits, rocketed off, clattering down to a stop at the far end of her desk. Steve shot his shaking hands up to cover his ears from the cacophony of the button as it smacked down several times onto the wood. But even more than the loud noise, he could literally feel the massively hot oven of her newly-freed bosom warming his face and front. The button had been holding the volume of her breasts back, and when it popped off, a sultry, infernal ocean of tit flesh came spilling out of her black top, seeming to burgeon even wider and higher – now seeming as tall as a 20-story building – as it came up against the hard steadfast wood of the desk. Steve couldn’t help but crawl backwards a bit, from sheer instinct of self-preservation, as the hot wall of Melissa’s tits bore down on him.

And then, the entire 20-story wall of sweltering tit flesh began to jiggle and shake. Steve’s eyes gazed up past the wall to Melissa’s face, so far away that he could barely even make out her expression, since it was so fuzzy in his vision. But then, he heard her booming “giantess” voice, and scrambled to cover his ears again.

“AAAAAAOOONNAWWWWWSSSSSSRRR!” was all Steve heard, an indistinct rumble of words that roared and boomed like thunder in his ears. He saw Melissa lean a little further in, so that it looked like her huge face was perched directly on top of her colossal tits, which sagged a bit under the weight of her head. But her breasts were so firm that they didn’t give way more than a few inches…or, from Steve’s perspective, several stories. He was looking up at her eyes, trying to understand what on earth she was saying, and she was staring back down at him, her eyes wide with pleasure, as she gestured her gigantic hand to the side, continuing to speak in her normal voice that was unintelligible to Steve’s little ears.

“ANNOSSAAIIRAGGGLLLLMAAATHHEEEE,” she continued, bouncing her eyebrows meaningfully, “UNAIMPRESSABBLLATHH A MARNE, GGGGGRRRROOOTHA LABBMMMTHAAAM ENTUM…APRANAS…GLLA…HAHAHA!”

Melissa capped off her dialogue with some very obvious laughter that shook the entire desk, and this laughter was the only part of the monologue that Steve had understood. He had kept his hands over his ears the whole time, which had protected his hearing, but it hadn’t done anything to quell the actual sound that reached him. He heard every word Melissa had said, but he hadn’t understood any of it – at his size, whenever she spoke in her normal voice, his ears simply didn’t have the capacity to interpret those gigantic soundwaves. All he heard was a confused, muddled garble that sounded like deep thunder in his bones.

A few seconds of silence passed. Melissa simply stayed there in the same position, her head perched on top of her breasts that remained smushed in a huge titwall into her desk. Her eyes were still wide, and she was smirking down at him. She was obviously well aware that the aftereffect of her “normal” voice was still reverberating through Steve’s body, and she was giving him a chance to recover from it, all while she enjoyed watching the process play out down below her. Even though her eyes were still wide with that same playful pleasure, there was a softness behind her gaze that, had Steve not been used to these shenanigans, would have put him at ease.

Steve sat there for a few more moments, hands still over his ears, drawing it all out as he looked up at her inquiringly. Finally, he took his hands away and stood up, putting his hands on his hips as he puffed out his little chest.

“So…are you done?” he asked.

“Ooooo yes, yes, I’m done,” replied Melissa in her “Steve” voice, soft and quiet enough for him to understand. “Sorry, I was just telling you the particulars of the research breakthrough I just had about growing you back, but –”

“What!?” cried Steve, dropping his hands from his hips as he stood there incredulously. “That’s what you were saying??”

“Buuuut…like I was about to say,” sighed Melissa, shrugging her mountainous shoulders, “It didn’t seem like you were interested in hearing any of it.”

“Interested!? I…you know I can’t hear you when you talk like that!” he exclaimed.

“Like what…in my normal voice?” replied Melissa. “You had your hands over your ears the whole time anyway, so yes…I suppose you don’t wanna know the secret to making you bigger again.”

Steve just continued to stand there, gaping up at her. A mischievous grin sprawled across her face, and her eyebrow went up. Steve knew this was all a giant tease – she knew full well that he couldn’t hear her when she spoke normally, and of course she had used that against him.

“I absolutely wanna know,” Steve countered after a few seconds. “Come in Melissa, tell me!”

Her eyes traveled downward to the tube of M&Ms that was lying on her desk, in front of her breasts. She sighed again, miming a kind of wistful regret as she shook her head.

“For those with teeny tiny ears that can’t hear normal sounds,” she declared, “There’s a price that’s gotta be paid for the new research info.”

“Research info?” asked Steve, cocking his head to the side. “Really? You’ve been spending too much time on the internet, Melissa. If you just read millennials all day, you’ll start to speak like them.”

“And that price,” continued Melissa, ignoring Steve’s attempt at a wisecrack, “Is to take one of those M&Ms, and bring it aaaaall the way up here, and put it right here, in my mouth – aaaaaaaaaah!”

She opened her mouth wide, pointing straight down into the dark abyss. Steve felt his cock twitch a little, as he remembered, just that morning, that those huge, plush lips had been ever-so-gently sucking on his midsection, until he couldn’t take anymore and shot his load onto her giant tongue. Maybe she’d do it again if he could lug the M&M all the way up there. But it was soooo, so far.

“Come on, Melissa,” whined Steve wearily, his shoulders slumping slightly. “Just tell me what you found out! It’ll take me thirty minutes to get up there, and I’m already tired!”

“Nonsense!” chirped Melissa, extending a long, bare arm down in his direction, as wide as a 4-lane highway. “Here, I’ll even let you climb all the way up my arm, just to make it easy for you! You won’t even have to scale my twin peaks…even though I know you secretly love it when you fall in between them. Remember last time?”

“Yeah, I remember,” Steve quipped. “I was stuck there for two hours while you hummed lullabies to me instead of getting me out.”

“Awwww I knowwww, wasn’t that sweet!?” giggled Melissa. “Now come one, come on, get busy! I need a little treat to keep me going this afternoon.”

Steve sighed and walked over to the M&M tube, managing to roll one out after a couple minutes of maneuvering. While it was true that he was irritated by Melissa’s antics, and by the fact that she had destroyed his makeshift house a little while before, he couldn’t deny that he was excited about hearing what she had found out – about the potential solution to growing him back to normal-size. And…he had to admit…her huge arm lying there did look…imposingly sexy. Something about her presenting it to him like that, as a road up to her mouth…it made his cock twitch again. But he set himself to his task, and, with a little initial forefinger “boost” from Melissa to get him up on her wrist, he began the long, slow task of rolling the M&M up her arm to her mouth.

Melissa continued working as Steve trudged steadily up her arm, and she tried her best to keep from moving around too much. She was left-handed, so the fact that she had presented her right arm to Steve didn’t hinder her notetaking and page-turning too much. However, as was customary with her when she was buried in the midst of her research, she easily got lost in the numbers, charts, and equations, and when he was halfway up her forearm, she shifted her weight ever so slightly in her chair. To a normal-sized person, her shift wouldn’t even have been noticeable, but from Steve’s perspective, it felt like his entire world was shaking. He had to pause pushing the M&M, holding onto it for dear life to steady himself so that he wouldn’t tumble down off her arm.

“W-Woah! Woah!!” he exclaimed. “Take it…take it easy, Melissa!”

“Huh?” she asked absently, turning down to him after tearing her eyes away from an elaborate flow chart she was holding up. “What is it?” Her eyes lingered on him for a second. “Why did you stop?”

“Why did I stop!?” Steve grunted, leaning heavily on the M&M as he tried to stand up straight again. “You’re moving around like crazy! It feels like an earthquake! Stay still!”

“I’m…not moving around!” Melissa retorted. “I barely budged!”

“Well “barely budging” for you is waaaay different for me!” Steve rejoined, finally standing up straight again. “Come on, Melissa – if you’re gonna have me do all this ridiculous stuff for you, the least you can do is make it a little easier for me.”

“Mmmm, I have to say,” Melissa purred, dropping her chart down on her desk and now focused completely on Steve, “You’re looking mighty adorable there with that red M&M. My own little personal confection shrinkie!”

“Yeah, that’s me,” replied Steve glumly, though they both knew that his moroseness was more of a show than anything else. He actually loved it when she teased him like this – it made him feel totally tiny and objectified, and even though he still had conflicting feelings around these emotions, the dominant response was for him to get hard.

“So…my, uhm…my preciousness aside,” Steve continued, trying his best to ignore his own erection, “Do you think you could go a little easy on me and be still until I at least get to your shoulder?”

“Aww, what, you can’t keep your balance?” teased Melissa.

“Uh…no, actually, when the ground under my feet is literally shaking, I can’t,” he answered, a little cheekily.

“Hmmm, soooo…if I do something like this,” Melissa quipped, moving her forefinger back and forth so that the tendon pulled taut in her arm, “It’s difficult for you?”

“Aaaa, yess!” exclaimed Steve, gripping the M&M even harder to try and keep his balance as the smooth, firm arm flesh under his feet shook, rose, and bowed. “Stop that!”

“Ahahaha oh come on Steve!” laughed Melissa, obviously getting a real kick out of seeing him struggle. “I’m only moving one finger! And…barely! I wonder what happens if I…move two fingers!?”

She began moving her middle finger in tandem with her forefinger, going slowly at first. Her mouth opened in unabashed delight as she watched Steve struggle to stay upright.

“That’s even worse!” Steve called up to her, getting red in the face from the effort of trying to remain standing. The mere thought, however, that Melissa was doing all this to him by literally moving a couple fingers was enough to make him feel even more aroused. She was just so much bigger than him, so much more than him in every way…and she could rock his world with a literal flick of her finger.

“I can see that!” she giggled. “God, you’re really having trouble, aren’t you? I wonder how you’ll handle it when I…DO THIS!”

Without warning, Melissa started moving all her fingers at once, rapidly, doing a “wave” motion as she curled her pinkie first, then her ring finger, then her middle finger, then her forefinger, and repeated the cycle rapidly over and over again. The underside of her forearm was suddenly alive with activity, as her tendons and muscles flexed all together in rapid succession. It was completely hopeless for Steve – there was no way he was going to be able to keep his balance with that kind of turbulence underfoot. He stumbled and staggered backward and forward, his arms flailing in a desperate attempt to stay upright, but he couldn’t keep it up for long. With a yelp, he went plunging down, face-first, off Melissa’s forearm, which for him was a 3-story fall. But of course, Melissa was ready for him, and instead of landing on his head on the hard wooden desk, he tumbled down into the soft, plushy flesh of her outspread hand, which she had spread out next to her arm to cushion his fall. The M&M, with more surface area to keep its position stable, remained in the middle of her forearm.

“Ohoho wowww!” Melissa laughed, unable to keep herself from an outburst of mirth at the hilarious spectacle she had just witnessed. She peered down at her hand, so that her face was very close to Steve’s little body. “You took quite a tumble there, Steve! You alright?”

“Course I’m alright!” snapped Steve, attempting to stand in the soft flesh of Melissa’s palm. But his feet sank knee-deep into the warm voluminous folds, and he fell flat on his face.

“Ooop! Easy does it now!” Melissa chuckled. “Here, don’t even try to stand up. Just lie there and I’ll get you back to where you were. This all must be very difficult for you – usually I’m the klutzy one, haha!”

“I wasn’t being klutzy!” replied Steve indignantly, aware that his backtalk was somewhat undercut by the fact that he was speaking into the folds of Melissa’s hand. “I was doing just fine until you decided to…to…”

“To have a little fun with your adorable little body!” finished Melissa, depositing him back onto the underside of her smooth forearm with the utmost tenderness. “Don’t get me wrong, Steve – I loooooove seeing you struggle to push single bits of candy up my arm to feed me. But even still, sometimes it can get a little…dull, you know? Waiting for you and all.”

Steve stood there in the middle of Melissa’s forearm, his tiny arms crossed across his tiny chest, as he glared up at her. She stared back at him, her eyes wide with amusement. Her bottom lip trembled and she pursed her lips shut. But even then, her lips kept trembling, despite her best efforts to keep a straight face. At the same time, Steve felt his own mouth beginning to twitch. As much as he tried to keep up appearances for the sake of his pride (and for the fun he had ribbing her), Steve couldn’t really pretend to be upset. Yes, of course he wanted to grow back to his normal size, or at least something reasonable…but he was under no illusions: this whole crazy adventure with Melissa had been the hottest thing to ever happen to him, far beyond any erotic dream he could have thought up. But in moments like these, when they were both staring at each other, and Melissa was looking ridiculously silly trying to be serious, he simply couldn’t hold himself back. The next moment, the two of them burst out laughing, and continued doing so until, very carefully and deliberately, Melissa lowered the pad of her forefinger toward his cheek.

“I wanna pet you,” she cooed softly, “You…you cute little doojaboo…!”

But even though she was being careful, she pushed a little too hard, and Steve fell over backwards on top of the M&M.

“Hey!” he protested, his laughter still dying down.

“Oops, sorry! Sorry!” Melissa exclaimed genuinely, petting his cheek with her giant finger one more time before whisking her hand away (which created its own wind current from Steve’s perspective). “There. Just a little face pet.”

“All right, I think I’m ready to resume my reenactment of Sisyphus,” Steve intoned dryly.

“Will you look at that!” Melissa exclaimed. “I guess you actually did graduate college after all! Nice reference!”

“Thank you,” Steve replied. “I got an “A” in my mythology class, so…”

“Oh, well then!” Melissa began, obviously getting excited (which made Steve nervous), “This is the perfect time to show you something!”

“Uhh…and what is that?” asked Steve warily, bracing himself against the M&M.

“Well so I told you I’ve been doing a lot of stretches in the morning?” Melissa continued, “Annnnd…”

Keeping her arm completely still, she tilted her body in her chair, and then, much to Steve’s surprise, a long, lithe, sexy bare leg emerged from underneath her desk, complete with a deep red stiletto heel. Steve hadn’t realized Melissa had been wearing heels, but he was even more enraptured by the sight of her leg – it looked absolutely delicious, staggeringly voluptuous, and, from his perspective, as high as a skyscraper. But even more than the mere sight of her leg itself, Steve was shocked by what Melissa was doing. She was stretching her leg…up, up, up…straight into the air, to the point where it was actually perpendicular to the floor! Steve couldn’t believe it – he had no idea that Melissa had gotten this flexible! And to be as big as she was compared to him, showing off her long, sexy leg like this…it was almost too much for him to handle.

“So…” Melissa intoned, arching her eyebrow down at him as she held her leg high up in a stretch, using her free hand to pull the stretch even tighter, “What am I?”

“What…are you?” asked Steve, confused.

“From mythology!” she laughed.

“Oh…uhm…” Steve responded, still confused at her behavior. She could be like this, though. The connections made sense in her brain, but they were not at all obvious to anyone else. What’s more, he was finding it rather difficult to think clearly right now. The sight of that leg…it seemed to go for miles. His vision got fuzzy around her knee, to the point where he could only see a slight, indistinct splotch of red, far, far above, that he knew was the stiletto heel she was wearing.

“Umm…Aphrodite?” he ventured.

“What!?” Melissa burst out, laughing, “Steve, I know I make you aroused and all, but…”

“Okay, okay, not Aphrodite!” he said quickly, reddening. “I, uhhh…Athena?”

“Noooo, no,” Melissa replied, shaking her head like it had been the dumbest answer imaginable.

“Gosh I don’t know!” Steve called out hopelessly, throwing up his arms. “What are you, Melissa?”

“I’m…a siren…” she answered, her eyebrows creasing up and inwards. Clearly, she was disappointed that he hadn’t answered correctly.

“A…a siren!?” Steve repeated incredulously.

“Yes, a siren!” Melissa nodded, lowering her leg back down under her desk with surprising dexterity, without moving her arm. “A beautiful woman who entices ships to sail too close, which are then dashed on the rocks, and then I eat up all the tasty little men inside, naaamnamnam!”

She mimed eating a handful of tiny men, and Steve got another pang at the base of his crotch. This one was easier to ignore, though, because he was laughing.

“You do realize,” he began, “That the whole point of the sirens is that they’re singing a song, right!? And it’s their song that’s so tempting?”

“Oh, right!” giggled Melissa, “I totally forgot that part!” And here, she took in a deep breath and opened her mouth to sing.

“Wait, wait!!” Steve cried, holding up his hands. He knew the discordant cacophony that was next – he had heard Melissa singing along to The Eagles in the shower, and…to put it kindly, Melissa couldn’t sing.

She paused, her cavernous mouth wide open, looking down at him inquiringly. A few seconds of silence passed.

“What?” she asked finally, her mouth shutting.

“I…uh, how about, instead of you singing,” Steve offered diplomatically, “I roll this delicious M&M up to your mouth, hmmm?”

Melissa regarded him suspiciously for a few seconds, and then turned away, smiling to herself, though a bit pensively.

“Suit yourself then,” she said. Steve hoped he hadn’t inadvertently hurt her feelings, but he had work to do. Fifteen minutes later, he had finally managed to lug the candy up her arm, and was resting on her collarbone. Melissa had been working on more charts, but once he had made it this far, she gave him a side-eyed smile.

“You made it!” she hummed happily. “Perfect! Just in time – I need a little sugar rush!”

Like she had done many times before, she turned her head completely to the side and extended her gigantic tongue downward, presenting Steve with an easy pathway. All he had to do now was push the M&M a little farther, onto her tongue, and she’d sweep it up into her mouth. But her playful little comment earlier, about eating up the sailors, was making him fixate even more than usual on that massive, magnificent pink tongue of hers. It sat there, gently quivering, glazed with sweet-smelling saliva, as big as a swimming pool. Steve felt something throb inside him, and the next instant he was completely hard. In the midst of his efforts to finish his task, this distraction proved costly. He was hypnotized by her tongue for a couple seconds too long, and he misstepped, his foot slipping against her collarbone, causing him to lunge out against the M&M for support. In doing so, he accidentally ended up pushing it completely off her collarbone, and, try as he might, he had no hope of arresting the candy’s movement once it was on its way down. Falling forward on his stomach, all he could do was watch as the M&M tumbled down, down, down, straight into the yawning, cavernous chasm of her cleavage.

*BLLLLLIP*

The air behind him shook in response to Melissa flipping her tongue back into her mouth. Steve lay there on his stomach for a few moments, not knowing what to do. Finally, he turned around, catching a full view of Melissa smirking side-eyed down at him, pursing her lips in a mock-rebuke. He knew that she couldn’t have asked for a better turn of events.

“Welllll!?” she demanded, her eyes going wide. “Don’t just lie there – go get it!”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 12 on my SubscribeStar and Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep, or at https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep