- Text Size +

Chapter 7

“6 inches!?” Steve yelped, throwing his shaking hands up in front of him in a gesture of pleading desperation.

“What?” asked Melissa mildly, cocking her hip to the side as she stood there in front of him in all her nude glory. Having turned the thermostat up to 80, her naked skin was sweating gloriously, and her sweat was mixing with the oil that she had rubbed into herself an hour before. Steve knew this was “just Melissa,” his nerdy, awkward, scientist stepmother, but if he was being honest, she looked like a Greek goddess right now.

“6 inches isn’t even that small,” Melissa continued, grinning down at her panicking stepson. She suddenly bent down towards him, shaking the vial of clear liquid over him. “I mean, I could shrink you down to 6 millimeters…or 6 micrometers, which is one millionth of a meter, or 6 picometers, which is one trillionth of a meter, or ten-to-the-negative-twel–”

“I get it, I get it!” exclaimed Steve quickly, nodding his head as he kept his hands up in the same pleading motion. “B-But Melissa please…please don’t…don’t make me, uh…”

“Smaller, Steve?” Melissa straightened back up and smirked down at him. “I’m sorry, but that was the deal. If you didn’t wanna get even smaller than you are now, you should’ve tried harder to beat me!”

“I–I tried as hard as I could!” retorted Steve indignantly. “But it’s a little hard when the pool table is…is shoulder-height!”

“Wellll, then maybe you didn’t make such a good decision, entering into the deal in the first place, huh?” suggested Melissa mockingly. “Ohhhhh but that’s right…you HAD to take the deal, because you just reeeeeallly wanna have sex with me, right?”

Steve tried to respond, but the words died in his throat as he bowed his head. He knew the point she was trying to make – that he had invited all of this misfortune upon himself, only because he was helplessly lusting after his stepmother. Of course, she had done plenty to encourage this lust, not limited to striding around the house naked and striking sexy poses whenever she got the chance. If he had been able to control his desire for her, then he wouldn’t be in conundrum right now. But now that he was, it was hard to acknowledge that he only had himself to blame.

He looked up at his stepmother, who was staring down at him, an expectant eyebrow raised. Steve blinked and swallowed a lump in his throat, as his cock, which had already been semi-erect for hours, became rock-hard all over again. She was just such a bombshell now…her long, strong legs, her huge, pillowy breasts, her powerful hips…and, of course, her gargantuan ass…she was so, so much bigger than him, so superior to him, that it was difficult to wrap his mind around the reality. And the thing was, the more Steve thought about it, and sank into that reality, the more aroused it made him. He had finally arrived at the realization that Melissa had probably been trying to encourage for days now – that he WANTED to be submissive to her, that he ENJOYED it, and that he wanted it to KEEP GOING…that he wanted her to assert her dominance over him time and time again. There was no possible way for him to avoid admitting it now.

Staring up at her, he nodded meekly.

“Y-yes,” he said quietly, “Yes I…I do.”

“Mmmm, you DO reeeeally wanna have sex with me, don’t you?” Melissa pressed on, clearly getting a kick out of all this. Steve nodded.

“Even if I make you smaller?”

He nodded again.

“ESPECIALLY if I make you smaller,” Melissa laughed, nodding her head in tandem with Steve’s. “Haha I knew it…you just wanna be under my huge, fat ass as I grind it on top of you, making you…uh, what’s it called…uh, oh right! Making you CUM all over my big ass cheeks…yeahhh…that’s what you want, isn’t it?”

As she spoke, Melissa was turning around and shaking her huge, naked ass right in Steve’s direction. Since she was standing on her tiptoes now, her ass was literally shaking directly into his face. Even though the erotic thrill of the image took Steve’s breath away, he instinctively tried to back away from it. It was just so enormous, so huge…he thought that her ass alone probably weighed close to his entire bodyweight by now. But there was nowhere for him to go. Melissa had once again backed him into a wall with her ass, and was now shaking her massive, jiggling cheeks up against his face.

“Well what are you waiting for?” teased Melissa, putting her hands on her knees as she crouched her ass into his face. “Go on, Steve! Put your cock into my ass! Come on, do it! I’ll let you do me in the ass, Steve, if you can reach, haha! Isn’t that all the rage? Having sex in the ass these days? I hear that it’s a big deal when a woman lets you do that. Well Steve, I’m letting you do it to me now! Wait, no…not even that – I’m telling you to do it! I’m BEGGING you to do it, Steve!”

Melissa started moaning out in great exaggeration, as she grinded her huge ass into Steve’s face. His cock was so hard now that it was throbbing painfully, but there was no way he could get it anywhere close to Melissa’s ass.

“Mmmmmmmm come ON Steeeeeeve!” Melissa groaned sexily, “Please, PLEEEEEASE fuck me in my ass! Oh my GOD…I NEED it, Steve! You feel how big my ass is?? It neeeeds to be fucked. Please, Steve…PLEEEEASE fuck me in the ass!”

But try as he might, there was nothing Steve could do about his raging desire. His entire body was flushed crimson with desperation, and when Melissa finally stepped off him, giving him a respite, his body crumpled to the floor in an exhausted heap, totally defeated by her ass.

“Hahaha oh my god Steve!” Melissa laughed, turning back around. “That was just a little teasing! A little appetizer! Just LOOK at you – you’re a total wreck already! Yeeeeah, I’m not sure if you’re gonna be able to handle me, especially not when I shrink you down to 6 picometers here in a minute.”

Steve’s eyes went wide and his head shot up, causing Melissa to laugh harder, jiggling all her sexy flesh as she gripped the sides of her hips, bending over slightly in her mirth, and causing her incredible tits to swing underneath her.

“Kidding, kidding!” she laughed, holding up the vial again. “So you’re what, 4’9 right now? How about we start by shrinking you down to a niiiiice even 24 inches, huh?”

Steve blinked in silence, his eyes going back and forth between the vial of clear liquid and his stepmother’s smiling face. He didn’t know whether or not she meant to do it or not but he could see her sexy tongue issuing forth, just barely, between her lips, licking them hungrily. He felt completely trapped; he wasn’t really in a position to refuse her, was he? And, in any case, he knew that Melissa was right – he had no one to blame but himself. He was cornered by his own dirty desires.

Bowing his head slightly, Steve nodded. He heard Melissa exhale softly exhale in laughter above him, creating a little blast of air that ruffled his hair.

“Pssshhahaha come on Steve,” she chuckled, wrapping her huge hand around his chin and diverting his head back up, so that he was looking straight up into her shining face. “Don’t act like you’re being led to the gallows!”

She glanced down pointedly at his groin, where his hard cock was conspicuously pressing into his oversized pajamas. Her smile widened across her face, and she raised her eyes slowly up his body, until she was staring at him straight in the face once more. Her eyes held his dominatingly, and for several seconds, she didn’t say anything at all. Instead, she just kept staring at him, penetrating through to the core of his basest desires. Steve felt like she was stripping him naked with her stare, and he felt smaller than ever.

“Mmmhmm,” she purred knowingly, “You can pretend to be as sad and dejected as you want, Steve…but your little penis can’t lie, haha!”

Melissa abruptly collapsed down on her knees and pressed her big hands into the wall, one on either side of Steve, completely boxing him in. He was desperate to discover that, even on her knees, Melissa was still just about as tall as he was…maybe even an inch or two taller. Still with her arms trapping him against the wall, she bent farther down, bringing her face close to Steve’s crotch. Steve felt a surge of arousal as he felt her lips brush his cock through his pajamas.

“Ohhh yeeeaahhhh,” she whispered, like she was having a conversation with his cock alone, “We’re about to have a LOT of fun together, little guy. Let me take a good look at you while I don’t have to squint to see you, haha!”

Melissa swiftly brought her hands down to Steve’s pajamas and yanked them down, walking on her knees to close the small space left between them in the process. Steve found himself smushed up against the wall once more, except this time, it was Melissa’s big, warm tits that were pressed up on either side of his head. Grinning playfully, Melissa then proceeded to raise herself back up to her full height on her knees, and the effect was that Steve was actually lifted an inch or two off the floor. She was literally pinning him to the wall, suspended in the air, with the force of her huge tits. Now that his legs were dangling, Melissa was able to reach down and whisk off the pajamas crumpled around his ankles. Steve was breathing hard now, as he felt his rock-hard cock pressing into Melissa’s soft belly flesh.

“Mmmm, that feels nice!” she cooed in his ear. “You like that, Steve? You like that I’m holding you up off the floor with my tits? Haha, I know you’re partial to rear ends…hold on, that’s called something, right? Uhhh…oh yeah, an “ass man,” haha! I know you’re an “ass man, Steve, but my tits aren’t too shabby either, are they?”

“N-no…” Steve managed to say. He felt like he was already about to cum, and it didn’t help the situation when Melissa grasped him by the hips and lifted him up even higher off the ground, bringing his bouncing cock right in front of her face.

“Yummmm,” she murmured, bringing it closer to her mouth as she whispered at it, “I’m almost gonna miss it being this big…gotta kiss it goodbye first!”

*Mwah* *Mwah* *Mwah* *Mmmmmwwwwaaaah*

The sound of Melissa loudly kissing Steve’s cock echoed out into the basement, and Steve grasped desperately at her head, trying to stabilize himself as bolts of pleasure coursed through his body with every kiss Melissa planted on his cockhead. He could feel the cum surging in his balls, and the base of his cock began to pulsate and twitch. He was going to cum…he was going to do it…there was nothing that could prevent –

*OLM*

Melissa had suddenly swallowed the entirety of his cock and balls into her mouth, and she had wrapped her powerful lips around the root of his genitals, squeezing and constricting them intensely. In a mad moment, Steve realized that she was actually holding his cum at bay…the constriction from her lips was preventing his orgasm. Steve mewed out desperately into the air, totally abandoning any pretense of self-respect, as he leaned down pitifully against her head. He felt the booming vibrations of Melissa laughing with his cock and balls in her mouth; the vibrations penetrated through every inch of his body, from the tips of his fingers down to the tips of his toes. He felt so incredibly small and tiny – even something as innocent as Melissa laughing overwhelmed him now. In every conceivable way, she was superior to him…dwarfed him.

*Pop*

Melissa finally freed Steve’s cock and balls, but not until she was certain that his orgasm had been denied. She let Steve fall back down onto his own two feet, and he was just able to maintain an unsteady balance as she put her hands back on either side of him, once more trapping him against the wall.

“Uh-uh!” she teased, “You don’t get to cum yet, mister! Not until after I make you smaller. That’ll teach you to take sex with your stepmother for granted!”

Still on her knees, Melissa backed up a bit, giving Steve a little more room, as she once again lifted up the vial of clear liquid and shook it at him playfully. Steve could only blink helplessly as he stared at it. He was certainly scared about getting smaller, but he would have been lying to himself if he tried to say that he wasn’t also excited…perversely thrilled, even, to be shrunken down even tinier.

“Alllllright Steve,” Melissa smiled, “It’s time! Remember what you’re drinking?”

“Uh…n-not…not really,” he replied.

Melissa rolled her eyes. “Oh come on Steve, I just told you about it like half an hour ago! A specialized potassium ion compound? Remember?”

“Oh…eh, right…right,” Steve nodded.

“And you remember why it’ll shrink you?” Melissa pressed on. Steve had to take a moment and appreciate the ridiculousness of the situation – his 6’6 stepmother, with her knockout tits, giant ass, and goddess-like body, was kneeling in front of him, about to shrink him down to 2 feet tall, and she was actually quizzing him on the biological properties of what was about to happen. Melissa’s body had certainly changed, but she was still the same old nerdy scientist who couldn’t pass up a teachable moment.

“L-look, Melissa, I…I don’t remember all the details, alright?” Steve replied wearily, “Can’t we just –”

“Oh my god, you’ve forgotten already!” Melissa exclaimed. “Come on Steve, this is cutting-edge research we’re talking about here! The specialized sodium ions in the multivitamin kickstart the apoptotic process, you know, cell death? Ringing any bells? Haha, anyway…this overrides the protective volume regulatory response, causing the shrinking. And potassium, like sodium, is an alkali metal, with a similar first ionization energy, but potassium is more volatile, and will result in faster shrinking. Come on Steve, don’t you remember anything from Biology 101?!”

Steve could only stand there silently, not knowing whether to be indignant or shamed by his stepmother’s admonition. More than anything, though, he was still reeling from the intensity of having his orgasm so pointedly denied. His heart was still hammering away in his chest, and Melissa’s proximity was only fuelling his lust. Somehow, in a bizarre way, having her lecture him on the biological intricacies of what was about to happen made her seem even hotter.

“Can…can we j-just…just get on with it?” asked Steve in a small voice. He understood the implications of what he was saying, and at this point he couldn’t even pretend to hide it any longer. He wanted her to shrink him; he wanted her to make him smaller. The prospect of looking up at her gigantic ass, while he was 2 feet tall, was proving far too enticing to resist any longer.

“Ooooo you really DO want me to do it!” Melissa squealed. “Hahaha oh my GOD that’s sooooo cuuuute! Okay, Steve, okay, I won’t torture you any longer. Here, open up! And don’t move around too much – I want to make sure I pour in exactly the right dose.”

Steve obeyed, opening up his mouth as Melissa took off the stopper and brought it carefully down to his lips. Even though it was hard not to stare at her body, Steve found himself fixated on his stepmother’s expression. She was biting her lip in concentration, completely and carefully attuned to her task. It was like she was working in her lab, her razor-sharp focus taking precedence over everything else. Again, Steve found himself strangely aroused by all of this – even though his mind couldn’t quite wrap itself around the reason he knew, deep down, where it came from: his stepmother’s care and precision were yet another way that she was superior to him. She had the patience, the grit, and the resolve to be the incredible scientist she was, and Steve knew that he didn’t have a chance in hell of matching her in those departments.

‘That’s why she’s there…and you’re here…why she looks like that…and you look like this,’ said a little voice in his head. But fairly quickly, his attention was usurped by what was actually happening. The potassium ion trickled into his mouth; it had a slightly bitter taste, but it wasn’t altogether unpleasant. Steve wondered whether Melissa had spiked it with some kind of flavored compound, to make it go down easier. It tastes almost like grapes…

But just then, almost immediately after swallowing it, the world around him began to grow. The ceiling, the walls, the pool table, Melissa’s big body kneeling in front of him…everything looked like it was suddenly expanding dramatically. The effect was extremely vertiginous for Steve, and he stumbled back into the wall, reaching his arms out to brace himself against the wall. Right about this time, Steve realized that the shirt he had been wearing had almost trapped him up backwards. He glanced down and saw that his shirt pretty much covered his entire body, like a huge gown going almost all the way down to his ankles. Blinking rapidly in surprise, Steve looked back up. Even though he had already known what was going to happen, nothing could have prepared him for looking up at Melissa, towering above him, still on her knees. Her eyes had gone wide with delighted excitement, and she put her hands up over her mouth, gasping out in utter glee. In a matter of seconds, the shrinking was over. Steve hadn’t even felt anything.

“Ooooooo just LOOK at you!!” Melissa cried. “My precious little man! Hahaha oh WOW…look at this, Steve! I’m on my knees, and you only come up to…oh my god, you only come up to the middle of my stomach!”

It was true; Steve was staring straight forward into the middle of Melissa’s toned stomach. Even just watching her breathing showed him how immense her body was compared to his – the amount of sheer mass that was moving before his eyes, every time she took a breath, was enough to make him feel smaller than he could have ever imagined possible.

“And you feel ok, Steve?” Melissa asked quickly, reaching down and feeling his forehead with the back of an enormous finger. “Nothing out of the ordinary?”

“N-no…no, I feel fine…I…I m-mean…aside from being two feet tall?” he quipped, trying to grin. In truth, though, he was too distracted by his tininess to smile much. Even the sound of his voice compared with hers was striking. Hers had a booming richness to it, and vibrated through his entire body, whereas his voice sounded waifish and meager…almost mouse-like.

“Yes, aside from being two feet tall,” chuckled Melissa, rolling her eyes. “Heheh, still a little jokester, aren’t you?”

She suddenly pinched the top of his oversized shirt and yanked it straight up off his head. The task was incredibly easy for her, and a moment later, Steve stood there naked before her. Melissa didn’t waste any more time. She swept him up in her hands, cupping them under his armpits as she lifted him up off his feet and held him firmly up against the wall. Her wide eyes traveled hungrily over his naked body.

“A delicious…scrumptious, 24-inch little jokester,” she breathed at him. “And you’re aaaaall mine, little guy. I get to do whatever I want with you now. Mmmmmm, and this is just the start, Steve…just the start.”

For several long moments, Melissa simply held him there, suspended off the ground. It was like she was so excited and thrilled that she didn’t even know what to do with him first. Several times, she shifted in place, like she was about to get up off her knees, or cradle him to her breast, or set him back down on the floor. Each time, she balked, and it quickly became clear that she simply didn’t want to stop holding him. Her hands felt gigantic as they eagerly massaged into Steve’s shoulders and neck…everything about her was gigantic to him now. Steve didn’t know what he had imagined it would be like to be two feet tall, but whatever his previous thoughts, none of them possibly measured up to the reality of how tiny, how miniscule, how puny he felt in her grasp.

Finally, Melissa got a devious sparkle in her eye.

“Ohhhh I knowwwww,” she purred at him, setting him carefully down on the floor, “I know what to do first. Mmmmm, you’ve been such a good little sport, Steve, that I think now is high time to treat my shrunken little ass man to the BEST…uhhm…what do you call it when you shake your butt around? A butt dance?”

“Ahh…ehehaha…” Even in his position, Steve couldn’t help but chuckle at his stepmother’s naivete around these matters. “I think the word you’re looking for is “twerk.””

“T-what!?” Melissa burst out, putting her hands on her hips as she stood up. “That’s not a word…”

“Y-yeah…it..it is, actually,” Steve stammered. He found himself gaping up at his stepmother, who was far taller and huger than he had even realized until she stood up. He was staring UP at her knees, which were a good few inches above his head. The enormous pillars of her thighs towered high over him, many times the thickness of his entire body at this point. Her hips (and her giant ass peeking around behind them) looked as tall as the roof of a house, and past that, well…Steve could barely even see beyond the big, twin jutting megaliths of Melissa’s breasts, and he could only glimpse her face because she had taken a few steps backwards. With each step (even though they were light, easy steps), Steve felt the reverberations of her weight shooting through the floor beneath him.

“Sounds like one of those silly words your generation made up,” she chuckled, shaking her head down at him, “But you know what? Now that I think about it, “twerk” isn’t so bad after all…sounds kinda sexy, actually. So tell me, Steve, is this how you do it? Is THIS how you twerk?”

Melissa quickly turned around, bent down, put her hands on her knees, and threw her gigantic ass into a series of…well, twerks. Steve watched, utterly spellbound. From his perspective, it was like there was a colossal ass in the sky, with each humongous cheek at least twice as heavy as his entire body, shaking and gyrating sexily high above him. Steve felt his breath catch in his chest as his cock throbbed and rose up to an almost-painful level of hardness he had never experienced before. It felt like all the blood in his body was rushing down to stuff his cock as full as it could possibly get. He was so aroused that he actually became lightheaded, and had to stumble backwards into the wall to keep from toppling over completely.

“Oooooh you like it that much, huh?” purred Melissa, glancing around the full, rounded curve of her ass cheek as she squinted down at him lustily. “Having a bit of a hard time standing up, are you, Steve? Haha well maybe I should switch it up a little.”

She straightened up and backed up towards him, standing a few feet away, with her back turned. For a few moments, she didn’t move, allowing the undulating, rippling currents going through her ass to calm down and smooth out. But then, right as her ass flesh settled down, Melissa started shaking it again, but this time, she wasn’t throwing her cheeks back and forth like she was before. Instead, she was just standing there, with her legs fully-extended, shaking her ass crazily all over the place. Steve gaped up at the sheer volume of flesh that was moving above him. He couldn’t believe it – and it wasn’t just Melissa’s ass…the thick flesh of her hips and the oiled, sexy flesh of her thighs were also quivering and jiggling alluringly. It was almost too much for Steve, and he nearly came right then and there, without even being touched. The mere fact that Melissa was putting in so little effort to move such an insane amount of flesh was just…so incredibly humbling for him to witness. He couldn’t have predicted feeling this small and insignificant, even if he had had weeks to prepare getting shrunk down. In every sense of the word, she dwarfed him, and his cock was straining, aching, pointing straight up at her ass now, desperate to feel it.

“Hahaha you wanna touch it soooooo bad, don’t you?” Melissa teased, peering over her shoulder and winking at him. She briefly slowed down in shaking her ass, honing down on him, still peering over her shoulder.

“Oh my god,” she murmured, her smile falling for a moment as her eyes partially glazed over in lust, “You’re sooooo, so small, Steve…I can’t…I can’t even believe it! You look like suuuuuch a tiny little thing down there. I wonder…I wonder if I just…”

And here, she started slowly backing up again towards Steve. He already had his back to the wall, so there was nowhere he could go.

“M-Melissa…” breathed Steve, putting two shaking hands up, partially in fear, and partially in a subconscious begging motion to let him touch her ass. “Wh…What’re you d-doing?”

“So short,” she murmured over her shoulder, still looking down at him as she continued to back up towards him, “So small, so tiny…and sooooo, so cute.”

She had stopped backing up. Her ass was now directly over his head. Even though her feet were a foot-and-a-half away from the wall, looking up, Steve could see how Melissa’s ass was squished up against the wall, high over his head. She was paused, poised, for a few silent moments, like she was letting him drink in the absolute enormity of the phenomenon above him.

And then, with slow, delicious purpose, Melissa began to bend her knees, lowering her huge ass down toward Steve. To him, it looked like the sky was falling. The primal, protective part of his brain screamed at him to run, but his legs felt like they were paralyzed. The truth, of course, was that another primal part of his brain, the sexual part, was about to have a conniption. He wanted so, so badly to touch Melissa’s ass, to feel it encompassing him, squeezing him, compressing him…but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t afraid.

“Melissa…” he croaked out again, his voice sounding small and weak.

“Yesssss, baby,” she whispered, still peeking down at him over her shoulder. He couldn’t even see her mouth or nose anymore…just her eyes, squinted down in unabashed, ravenous affection.

“Yessss, it’s coming for you, Steve,” she persisted, the soft, powerful sound of her voice washing over him as her ass continued to descend, “It’s gonna get you, little guy. I hope you’re ready for me, Steve…I hope that precious little cock of yours is ready to DO me, right here, in my big ass.”

*THHHWWUUMMP*

Steve felt all the air go out of his lungs right as he felt the huge, warm, soft weight of her gargantuan ass plop down directly onto his body. The sheer enormity of her expansive flesh immediately pushed him off his feet and thrust him against the wall; and then, after she eased up a bit for just a moment, he slid down onto his back. He moved to get up, but of course Melissa was having none of that. She brought down the megalithic slabs of ass flesh directly onto his chest, once again forcing his air out as her ass surrounded him, overwhelmed him, swallowed him. The only part of Steve’s body not under her ass was his head, which allowed him the barest necessity of breathing, even though that too was labored.

Melissa was still looking down at him over her shoulder, and Steve could see her eyebrows go up, as she fully appreciated the sight of her ass almost completely covering him.

“Mmmmmm, my butt just swallowed you up, Steve,” she cooed over her shoulder. “It just ate you. Is your cock hard down there? Oooooo I bet it is…but I can’t even feel it, it’s so tiny. Mmmmm, maybe if I just…wiggle myself around a little?”

She proceeded to gently jiggle and gyrate her huge ass back and forth, grinding Steve’s poor, hapless body further and further into the floor. He felt like he was underneath a mountain of flesh, and yet somehow, he wasn’t afraid that she would hurt him. Even in the midst of their astounding size difference, Steve knew, in the back of his mind, that Melissa wasn’t going to let anything happen to him. This knowledge did little, though, to prevent him from feeling completely overwhelmed by her. He could barely even see past the giant, rounded contours of her ass now, as she shook it back and forth, back and forth, down onto his tiny body. Somewhere far within the depths of her cheeks, Steve could feel his cock beginning to rise up to a surging fever pitch. It wasn’t going to be long now.

“Ooooo is it about to happen, Steve?” Melissa whispered down at him. “Is your little cock about to spew deep into my ass??” She turned away from him, throwing her head back as she stared at the ceiling, raising her arms above her head triumphantly as she shook and gyrated her ass down on him harder, with more insistence. Steve felt the massive ass muscles beginning to bounce on him, back and forth, back and forth, urging him to cum, insistently begging him to blow his load deep inside her huge, crushing cheeks.

“DO it, Steve!” cried Melissa throatily, calling up to the ceiling, her arms still outstretched over her head. “CUM in my BIG ASS, Steve! Uhhh, yeeeaahhhh…cum right in between my GIANT CHEEKS! DO it, Steve! Cum…Cum…CUMMM!!”

“Guuuhhyyyaaaahhh!!” Steve’s squeal was completely ridiculous, like a little pig’s, but he wasn’t even aware of the sound he was making. All he knew was that he was cumming harder than he had ever cum before, deep in between Melissa’s colossal ass cheeks, as she twerked and shook them down on his outmatched little body. The raging fire of his orgasm stormed through his mind, and Steve passed out clean away, unable to withstand the intensity of the pleasure he was experiencing. And through it all, Melissa continued to twerk and grind her ass against him, only stopping when she felt his little body stop shuddering underneath her dominating weight.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 8 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep