- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The mistress gets ready for a different sort of examination.

I put my lovers in my purse (yes, it has windows and air holes) and drove to the OB-GYN. I was expecting a cold waiting room and distracted, worried women on their phones when I arrived. Instead, the room was full of women, from her age to late middle age, all laughing and talking dirty. All had their tiny, naked men sitting on their laps. Some were playing with theirs.I saw several women with one man, a couple with two, and one with four naked men perched on and around her. I sat down next to a woman who looked about 50 and appeared to have her man in her purse, as mine were.  We started chatting. Turned out her name is Jennifer. 

"So is this your first time at the OB-GYN since the Rebalancing?," she asked. Yes, I nodded. "Oh, you're going to have such a good time!" I looked at her for a moment, waiting for the joke, then realized she wasn't being sarcastic. "If the insurance knew how much fun these visits are since the Rebalancing, they'd stop paying for them!," she laughed. Now I really didn't know what to expect. 

But following the doctor's orders, I reached into my purse and pulled out my now six-inch-tall toys. Both still naked, blinking from the lights in the room, they were startled when they looked up and saw Jennifer. I don't think they had been in another woman's presence since I shrank each of them. 

By now Jen was making bedroom eyes and licking her upper lip at the sight of them. Jacob was cool and started making some bump-and-grind male stripper kind of moves. But Brandon, almost a decade younger, was blushing and maybe getting a little wet at the sight of a woman not his mistress with obvious desire. (He is so sweetly naive sometimes! I wonder if I was his first when I shrank him down. All his sexual experience with giantesses in this World of the Goddess ... Wow!)

"May I touch them?" Jen asked. This would have been the time to put up boundaries. Instead, I said yes. The Goddess of Love doesn't allow women to kidnap men with a wife or a girlfriend, and her penalties can be strict. I let Jen transgress, mainly because I wanted to see the reaction of sweet little Brandon to this middle-aged woman coming on to him, especially since the Second Fertility has sparked attractions and relationships between naive young men and the backdoors of women who used to be invisible to them. 

As I guess, Brandon was Jen's target. She reached a long, painted fingernail toward his head, and drew her finger from his face, down his tiny chest, to his manhood, permanently swollen and erect as all younger men are now. I could see Brandon was getting super-slippery. My volcanic moment at home had moved him from sympathetic slipperiness to desire and a bit of neediness. Jen began to push and poke at his tiny missile and before any of us had a chance to react, he shot off a load of boysquirt that was enormous to him but tiny to Jen and me. As he gasped and panted, Jen brought her right index finger to her lips and licked the drop of chocolate clean. "Thank you! I needed that!" Jen laughed. 

We smiled and I handed Brandon a tissue. "I've already drained my man dry!" Jen smiled again. "It is so beautiful, what the Goddess has done for us, women of a certain age. Right before the Rebalancing happened, men from high school age to 30 years old started eyeing my body again, like I was 22. Some even flirted with me, at work, in my neighborhood. At first they didn't know the price of my love would be shrinking down into my body and letting it become their world. But when they found out, they seemed even more ardent! I shrank this pretty boy at work." Jen opened her purse and pulled out a man who looked to be 25 with a reasonably attractive build, who should have drawn his fair amount of attention from women in their twenties before being swept off his feet and into Jen. "This is Ethan," she whispered. He was obviously into me, which I found to be a relief after Brandon was driven to release by a woman more than twice his age and almost twice mine. 

I did not take her up on her offer to reciprocate for me with Ethan. I had satisfied my chocolate lust from my morning slurp-feast. The next time I got some boysquirt, I wanted it to be in me, in some place other than my mouth, or on me.  Amazing. A woman jacked off my boyfriend in front of me, and we parted friends, as the nurse called me back. I felt hope for the future, that I could have as much fun when I become a woman of a certain age as Jen is having now.

The nurse took my weight and blood pressure, got me into a robe, and walked me back to the examining room. Again, the rooms weren't cold the way I remembered them from every exam since my teen years. They seemed, oddly soothing. There were warm colors and plants and the patients seemed to have smiles on their faces as they walked out. One was laughing as she stumbled out toward the waiting room, looking slightly disheveled as her clothes were a bit baggy on her and slightly large. "Wait about fifteen minutes for it to wear off," another nurse said to her. 

The room did not have the setup or equipment you would expect for a woman's exam. The most prominent piece of equipment was a comfortable-looking hospital bed with the top raised at an angle. It had a swiveling table, on which I placed Jacob and Brandon.

Finally, Doctor Patricia Sherwin arrived. She had a warm smile on her face and I felt more relaxed. I had seen here before the Rebalancing and knew she did her best to make things easier for her patients. She (they were all she now!) smiled and said, "I need to explain how this is going to be different from any exam you've ever had."

She told me that the virus that shrank all the men was essentially a sexually transmitted disease, and that it was so successful that it had crowded out all other, much more harmful, venereal diseases, inadvertently conquering them for humanity. What's more, between the benefits conferred to women by the shrinking virus and those given to us by the chocolate boysquirt of our men, ovarian and other pelvic cancers had all but disappeared among sexually active women. 

What's more, the shrinking of men shifted the medical industry's focus to women, with emphasis on finding treatments and centering on their health care, as they were now the economy. "We've made more progress in a year or two than in a hundred years," Dr. Sherwin told me. "All those male doctors out of the way... we've been able to change the whole experience of visiting an OB-GYN."

"We've found a way to get rid of speculums and other uncomfortable things and reduce a woman's exam to one simple event. Speaking of male doctors..." Patricia reached inside a purse and pulled out what appeared to be a tiny man, about one inch tall, in a spacesuit. "This is my husband Dave. We've reduced, so to speak, the entire process down to a wand about the length of a fingernail. It will not only reveal any abnormalities, which we do not expect to find, but also any new erogenous zones that might have revealed themselves in either vagina."

I blinked. Patricia smiled and started talking in a girly-conspiracy sort of way. "Women are discovering new places like the G-spot on their vaginal walls, front and back. We're making a road map for each patient and training their men on how to find them. That's why we asked you to bring your toys!"

I smiled and pointed to Jacob and Brandon. "They're too tall to get the tour. Would you be so kind as to shrink them to one inch tall?"

I smiled back. "Jacob, one inch! Brandon, one inch!" I had to do that, of course, because only a man's mistress or mistresses can control his size. 

"Now, you boys," Dr. Sherwin said as she bent down over them, "Dave is in a special suit so his chocolate can't come in contact with your mistress' vaginas. Otherwise, she and he might fall in love! That would make you, you and me unhappy... " she looked at me..."or maybe not. His suit produces warm, artificial lubricant that will make the experience completely painless for you and give you a nice little glow. Also it won't create a bond with your mistress. Once he's finished examining you, he'll take your toys on a little tour and show them any hot spots he finds, and how to stimulate them. You will be naked and secreting all kinds of man-chocolate, meaning your mistress will get all connected and blissful and happy with you when you show her these new techniques!"

As my mind wrapped around all the medical talk, I slowly realized that this gynecological exam, more than anything else, was going to be about how to give ME more pleasure! This sounded very good. If the Goddess of Love can make even pelvic exams fun, she is just epic! I really hope to meet her someday!


Chapter End Notes:

Next: New points of pleasure