- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Going inside...

I leaned back onto the special bed. There were places for my legs that looked like stirrups but were much more comfortable. My spread legs seemed to float on them. Twelve hours without any kind of loving from a tiny man was beginning to get to me. No shame! I was dangling a well-lubricated, wet, tropical cave in front of my tiny examiner. 

Dave's voice was amplified to a speaker on Dr. Sherwin's lapel.  "Request permission to enter you, mistress." I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Permission granted," I said. 

Dave's technique was very good. I knew that in the old days, a few women would fall in love with their male OB-GYNs for being tender. I was grateful for the spacesuit putting a distance between us and preventing a bond. It was more like having a dildo inside me than a person. Still, Dave was a very skilled dildo. He wiggled and bumped and ground as he moved his wand all around my vagina. Then he slid himself into the tighter wiggle of my backvagina and gently touched me as he scanned my backdoor. I am so shameful. I am gushing wetness after just 12 hours without a man inside me! Thank the Goddess there's no one left to shame me for enjoying what She gave me. 

After about five minutes, Dave's wet suit slid out of me. "Everything checks out fine," he shouted. He pressed a button on his suit and data transferred to his wife's tablet. She read out the findings to me and finished with, "Oh, and you have a NEW erogenous zone!" She showed me a diagram representing a bumpy shape, inside your first vagina, something like a zipper, that extends approximately from the G spot, about an inch inside me, to the labia minora. "That's a good one... you should get a lot of pleasure if your men learn how to touch you the right way."

I couldn't believe this! I was going to walk out of an OB-GYN, not with a grim feeling of cold intrusions, but with a new happy place! I was feeling as tropical as the Amazon basin. I was aching to welcome lovers to try my new love button!

Dr. Sherwin picked up my toys with special man-tongs and deposited them at my front vagina, next to Dave. "All right, boys, pay attention and listen well!" Then the speaker cut off. 

"Why did he do that?" I asked Dr. Sherwin. 

"Trade secrets,"  she laughed. "Really, the whole purpose men serve now is giving pleasure to women. Men have gotten so much more knowledgable about women's bodies since they became small enough to enter us, and since we get so horny that we wanted them around all the time! Dave figures that if you discover the secret, you'd dump these guys and go solo! Maybe even throw them out the door and let them fend in the wild!"

"I would NOT! I love these toys! I love how they get along with each other and work for my joy --". Patricia cut me off. "I'll tell you in the e-mail, " she whispered. 

I gasped as Brandon pulled back the hood from my clitoris and kissed it. I knew it was him even though I couldn't see him, because I recognize his raw enthusiasm. I knew he and Jacob were about to show Dave what he had taught them. Jacob slid and sloshed along inside me and found the little row of bumps. He began massaging them with his tiny hand and kissing them one by one. It was like somebody playing those little games on your bare back with their fingers, except that it was on an incredibly sensitive spot. My nerves started singing to me. I couldn't believe I was getting wetter! I bit my lower lip and started moaning. Brandon wasn't letting up on my clit. I was getting so much loving stimulation, I forgot I was in a doctor's office. My teeth were clenched and I was bucking. I could feel relief coming. I wanted to laugh and cry and scream all at once!

"I love your sacred clitoris," Brandon whispered as he hugged it tightly. At the same instant, Jacob drove his palms into my new "spot." That was it. My orgasm held Jacob so tightly I don't know how he wiggled out. Jacob and Brandon both ended up on the thin sheet of the hospital bed, ejected by the fury of my climax. 

But that sight didn't surprise me half as much as seeing Dr. Sherwin, playing with herself, her legs spread with her Dave inside, moaning in pleasure. 

It was as if she had been a voyeur. If this had happened to me before the Rebalancing, I would have been very uncomfortable. But the confidence my two lovers gave me with their constant kissing and fondling made me ask her what was going on instead. "I'm so sorry... don't you know... you gave me a simultaneous orgasm!"

Oh yes. I read about those. A couple of friends at work claimed they had had them. Women were bonding together by being in close proximity when they had sex with their men. Some mysterious process connected them so that from that point forward, when one of them had an orgasm, so did the other. The connections were deeper with closer friends. But this response from Dr. Sherwin brought up all kinds of issues, ethically and otherwise. 


Then I remembered something else I read about the world after the Rebalancing. "The professional is sexual." We women welcomed men being too small to harass or coerce us into sexual relationships in the workplace. Then we discovered that losing the fear of men, and of other women's disapproval, turned our passions loose! We started bringing our men to work. I know I need them inside me five times a day, and if they stay at home in the dollhouse, that doesn't happen. 

The word "pussy" no longer has only the meaning it had in the days of patriarchy, a vulgar way to refer to a vagina. It now refers to the burgeoning, unleashed sexual energy of women, in workplaces and the world at large. You don't have to penetrate the other woman, or even share men, just being close will light the spark. I could go to the break room and please myself with a man, and suddenly find myself bonded to a co-worker who was doing the same thing with her man at the same time! We could become lovers, and connect with other lovers until the entire workplace was a beehive of romantic friendships. A workplace or a community where women are bonded to each other emotionally and quasi-sexually is said to have "strong pussy." 

In a way, I was kind of honored that Dr. Sherwin was turned on by me. She struck me as the kind of woman I'd want any professional to be: smart and kind and tender and funny with a sense of when to be scientific and when to break into girl talk. I had to admit I had kind of a girlcrush on her. I could imagine her wrapping her arms around me and being strong and supportive.  I do sometimes miss the days when men could offer that, even though they offer so many other things now. A part of me would love to submit to her affection. But I knew of course that Dr. Sherwin was six inches shorter than me, so she couldn't offer that. I was confident of that until I slid off the bed and stood next to Dr. Sherwin, finding myself ... staring up at her breasts! Suddenly, in a hospital gown that now touched the floor, I found myself about four foot six and feeling vulnerable in a way that I had never been since the Goddess gave women the shrinking power. 

"It's a side effect of simultaneous orgasm," she explained. "Sometimes a woman who connects orgasmically with another woman will shrink smaller than her so she can be dominated by her. Not as small as men, of course, but enough to make her feel cute and girly and very submissive." I knew exactly what she meant. I wanted Dr. Sherwin to call me naughty, put me over her knee and spank me. 

"I've fallen in love with a dozen women since the Rebalancing, and of course that affects my practice. Perhaps they'll let ethics catch up with our energies as women, but for now, I have to ask you to choose: be my lover or be my patient. 

Reluctantly, I agreed to the latter. I'm sure there will be women receptive to being my girlcrush but a good OB-GYN is hard to find! I hugged her belly and squeezed her powerful butt and we said goodbye. Then I fumbled my way out of my gown and took my clothes out of their storage bag. I soon realized they were all too big. Seeing the other patient's mad dash, I decided to scoop my tiny lovers into my purse, grab my clothes bag with my other hand, and run naked out to my car. The cool air on my nipples and private places made me sprint to my car. I had to reach above my head to reach the door handle. I climbed into the car wishing I had a booster seat, and waited for my submissive desires for Patricia to wear off. "When I get big again," I said to the two loving toys in my purse, "you are going to practice on my love zipper till I tell you to stop!"

This Goddess Life is so good. Thank you GOL! 


Chapter End Notes:

That's it!