- Text Size +

Henry’s peaceful rest was shattered by Abyssus’s early morning arrival. One moment he was fast asleep. The next, he was being hit by stray water droplets as Abyssus shook his hammock to wake him up. 


“Good morning, Henry! I brought you breakfast!” She greeted, holding up a bigeye tuna. 


Rubbing his eyes, he looked at what was soon to be his morning meal, “I guess I’ll go get a fire started then,” Henry shrugged, sliding out of the hammock and beginning his search for the materials he needed. 


Fortunately, he was able to quickly get a fire going without needing Abyssus’s help. He was tempted to keep tossing wood on and make it a raging bonfire, but Ira’s disapproving scowl from the night before kept replaying in his head. 


“So, I was thinking we could go back to my hangout spot for a bit. There’s some stuff in one of the shipwrecks I want you to check out.”


“What is it?” Henry asked, wondering what Abyssus could be so excited to show off. 


“It’s a surprise,” She winked. 


Skewering the gutted fish onto a spit, Abyssus held it over the fire and slowly turned it like Henry had shown her the day before. She was a fast learner, he was discovering. While Abyssus was busy cooking, Henry went to scavenge for coconuts on the ground. After collecting an armload, he brought them back to the fire and began using a pointed rock to break them open, eager to get at their water. 


“Oh! I love these!” Abyssus cheered, grabbing a coconut and tossing it into her mouth like it was merely a grape. 


Holding her mouth open for Henry to see, Abyssus used her forked tongue to maneuver the coconut around her mouth, coating the husky shell in a thick layer of saliva. Pushing it against the side of her mouth, Abyssus bit down with her back teeth, completely shattering the coconut like it was nothing. As she chewed what remained of the coconut, Henry felt a shiver down his spine as the crunching sound reminded him of her devouring the screaming pirates. Shaking away those images filled with blood and guts, Henry returned to the coconut in his lap and continued trying to break it open. 


“Let me get that for you,” Abyssus offered, reaching down to pluck the coconut straight from Henry’s lap. 


Still concentrated on cooking the tuna, Abyssus lifted the coconut into her mouth, positioning one of the eyes over one of her front teeth. Pushing down with one finger, she then handed the coconut back to Henry, now with a bit of saliva at the opening. Cautiously taking a sip, he found the traces of her saliva made the coconut water taste…better?


Glancing up at Abyssus, craning his head all the way back to look up at her face, Henry simply took in her massive stature. There was something about her, about the way she possessed strength he would never come close to achieving, that captivated him. Whether it was crushing a coconut between her teeth or effortlessly carrying him around an entire island, the way she casually displayed her power was just breathtaking. Realizing he had gotten an erection, Henry awkwardly moved to hide it. 


“Let’s see how this tastes,” Abyssus announced, raising the skewered tuna to her mouth and taking a bite that took half the fish with it. 


Chewing thoughtfully, she swallowed before finally smiling. Nodding her head, she ripped out a large piece of meat for Henry to eat. Taking a bite, he was relieved to find it tasted delicious. Unfortunately, he knew that only eating tuna and coconuts would get old very fast, but there wasn’t much else available on the island for him. Finishing off his breakfast, he washed it down with the rest of the coconut milk. 


“That was delicious!”


“Thanks! Is it okay if I have the rest?” She asked, motioning to the tuna.


“By all means, go ahead,” Henry nodded. 


Watching Abyssus devour nearly twice his weight in fish was still a little unsettling, knowing just how easily she could eat him should she choose to. Using the enormous spit as a toothpick to dislodge any remaining bits of meat, Abyssus jumped to her feet and motioned for Henry to do the same. Grabbing one of the coconuts still by his side, she popped it into her mouth and nonchalantly bit down before picking him up. With a smile on her face and a bounce in her step, Abyssus set out to find her collection of treasure. 


Returning to the shipwreck-laden clearing, Abyssus gently set Henry on an overturned longboat. Retrieving the chest of treasure from its hiding place, Abyssus dragged it closer and flung the lid open. Curious as to what Abyssus was up to, Henry leaned in close to observe the treasure closely. 


Abyssus held up various necklaces and bracelets made from precious stones and metals, curiously holding them up to compare against Henry. Deciding that a pearl necklace best suited him, Abyssus dramatically draped it over his head. Before Henry could admire his new accessory for too long, another handful of necklaces rained down on him. It appeared Abyssus had chosen assorted blue gemstones in addition to yet more pearls. Soon, there were a few pounds worth of necklaces hanging from Henry’s neck. Their worth in gold was too mind boggling to imagine, and it was still only a fraction of her total treasure. 


Stepping back to admire her decorated human, Abyssus’s tail softly thumped against the ground as she thought. Her whole face seemed to light up as she walked up to him and seized his stained white shirt between her enormous fingers. 


“A-Abyssus? What’s this for?” Henry asked, nervously feeling the threads of his shirt becoming strained. 


“The shirt’s color doesn’t match,” She said calmly, before tearing apart his shirt like it was parchment. 


Henry’s resistance proved futile, as his shirt was torn away in seconds. She inspected the tattered strips of fabric, but then dropped them to the ground and focused on the now shirtless Henry. Grabbing him with one hand, Abyssus carefully studied every inch of his bare chest. Henry’s heart was racing with anticipation, wondering what her next move would be. Gently resting a finger on Henry’s navel, Abyssus checked her own stomach and found nothing of the sort on herself. 


“Why do humans have this…thing?” She asked, pointing to his navel. 


“It’s from when we’re born. You don’t have it because you were born from an egg,” He replied, silently wondering how she was able to have nipples if that was the case. 


“Hmm…” Abyssus thought, “Interesting.”


“What happened to your father?” Henry asked, changing the subject, “Is he like you and your mother? How come I never see him?”


Abyssus cocked her head to the side, causing her gills to bounce, “I never had a father. Ever since I can remember, it’s just been my mother and I. I’ve asked a few times about him when I was younger, but she never told me much about him. Just that he was human.” 


Silently taking in what he’d been told, Henry couldn’t help but feel suspicious about her father’s disappearance. Seeing as how Ira acted towards humans, the possibility she’d killed him wasn’t impossible. Was that all these axolotl creatures thought humans were good for? Just a means of reproduction? Was that why Abyssus was being so nice to him?


His worrying was interrupted when Abyssus returned to the treasure chest and began digging around for something else. Bent over at the waist with her back to Henry, Abyssus was presenting a fine view of her ass to the human. Arousal was the dominant force in his brain as he took in the sight. Even though Abyssus was constantly in the nude, he never tired of stealing glances. 


“Check this out!” Abyssus declared, turning around to present Henry with the most beautiful crown he’d ever seen. Adorned with the most beautiful gems he’d ever laid his eyes upon, coupled with the shining gold, it was positively amazing. Henry couldn’t even begin to imagine how much a crown like that was worth as Abyssus carefully placed it upon his head. Wobbling slightly as he adjusted to the weight, Henry looked up to see Abyssus grinning from ear to ear, showing off her pointed teeth. 


“Okay, now it’s your turn!” Abyssus pointed towards the treasure chest. 


“My turn? My turn for what?” 


“Now you dress me up! I’m curious to see what you pick out.” 


Henry slowly slid off his seat atop the overturned longboat, walking over to the treasure chest. Glancing back at Abyssus, he watched as she attempted to sit down in his spot, but the weight from the fifty foot sea creature proved too much and instead Abyssus was left sitting on a pile of splintered planks. 


Letting out a laugh that earned an unamused frown from Abyssus, Henry focused on the treasure chest in front of him. No matter how many times he stared at it, it just didn’t seem real to him. Grabbing a handful of necklaces and bracelets made from assorted gemstones, Henry walked over to compare them against her skin. It didn’t take long for him to realize that emeralds worked best. The way the green stones caught the sunlight compared to her soft, pink skin was perfect. Rushing back to grab more jewelry, Henry began combining several necklaces so Abyssus could wear it around her neck. Fortunately, the chest proved to be a seemingly endless source of treasure. 


Finally, Henry had a necklace that he felt was worthy to place around Abyssus’s neck. Along with some golden bracelets and additional emerald necklaces for her wrists, Henry presented his collection. Her slitted pupils went wide as she admired his carefully picked out treasure. Carefully accepting the large necklace, Abyssus delicately draped it over her neck, pushing her purple hair back to allow it to sit against her collarbones. Once the remaining necklaces were draped over her wrists, all that remained were the bracelets. 


Suddenly, Abyssus leaned forwards, thrusting her chest towards Henry. Surprised to see her bare breasts moving towards him so quickly, he instinctively flinched. Upon seeing her breasts had come to a halt a foot above his head, Henry realized that she wanted him to do the honor of placing the bracelets over her nipples. 


Her areolas were like purple dinner plates, with nipples that were roughly the size of apples. As his hands began to shake from a combination of nervousness and excitement, Henry reached out to place a bracelet over her right nipple. As he was retracting his hand, Henry accidentally brushed against the sensitive flesh. From above, Abyssus stifled what sounded like a moan. Right before Henry’s eyes, her nipples began to swell. Feeling his member begin to press against his pants, Henry quickly placed another bracelet over her left nipple. Abyssus drew in a sharp breath and bit her lower lip. 


“C-Could you put a few more on?” Abyssus asked, her voice just above a whisper. 


As Henry continued to place bracelets over her nipples, he could tell Abyssus was growing excited. He began to ‘accidentally’ brush against her nipples more and more, each time coaxing a twitch or quick gasp from the sea creature. Just as he finished up, a heavy, musky odor filled his lungs. It wasn’t exactly pleasant, but he found himself drawn to it. Glancing down at her barely visible crotch, it wasn’t hard to know it was the source. Although he didn’t react to the new smell, he silently took it in with ever deeper breaths. He’d made Abyssus aroused just by gently touching her a few times. Eyeing the stiff, purple nipples just within reach, Henry wondered what would happen if he just reached up and grabbed one. Deciding not to test that theory, he backed away and admired Abyssus with her jewelry, trying to push away any sexual thoughts in his head. Abyssus appeared to do the same, jumping to her feet to admire her new jewelry. 


“I would’ve never thought about choosing all of the emeralds!” She exclaimed, twisting from side to side and letting the precious metals and gems clatter against each other, “I look so cute!”


“You really do. Unfortunately, there’s no crown large enough,” Henry replied. 


“I feel…important! Is this what humans feel like?” 


Henry shrugged, “Maybe the kings and queens, but normal people don’t wear this sort of stuff.” 


As Abyssus danced around to the sound of gold chains and precious stones knocking together, Henry leaned against the treasure chest and watched. Royalty didn’t quite fit how Abyssus looked. Deity was more fitting, the way she looked covered in jewelry and possessed such power. He could almost see himself kneeling before her to offer his services. Almost. 


As Abyssus admired herself in the faint reflection of the stern’s windows, she appeared to notice something inside. Spinning around, she marched over to the treasure chest and began removing her jewelry.


“I was so excited about dressing you up in treasure, I forgot about why I brought you here! There’s these…things inside the ship that I think you might be able to help with,” She explained, tossing her jewelry haphazardly into the chest. 


Confused, Henry agreed, “Alright, sure.” 


Once he’d removed all of his own jewelry, feeling a bit sad to part ways with the crown for now, Abyssus carefully picked him up and brought him over to the galleon. Carefully setting Henry down onboard the ship, Abyssus pointed towards the stern and motioned for him to go inside. Cautiously opening the door, Henry stepped into the dark environment that was the chart room. The windows helped to provide some light, but the room was still bathed in darkness. Walking around, Henry began to feel unsettled by the eeriness of everything. This ship had been on the bottom of the ocean, was dragged back up by a titan of the sea, and now he was probably the first human to step foot on it again. 


Suddenly, a massive hand squeezed through the door, “Check out over there!” Abyssus yelled, causing Henry to nearly jump out of his skin.


Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, he focused on the drawers Abyssus was pointing to. Opening it carefully, he was rewarded with navigational equipment, a bunch of charts kept in waterproof sleeves, and books. Studying the titles, most were purely informative regarding ocean currents and marine life. One managed to catch his eye, a romance novel he’d heard about but never had the chance to sit down and read for himself. Henry held onto the book and turned around to show Abyssus his find. 


“Yes! You found them! Come here, show me!” 


Walking back out on deck, Henry saw that Abyssus was the most excited he’d ever seen her. She couldn’t stand still, there was just too much energy in her for that. 


“I’ve always wanted to know what those were. Unfortunately, they’re too small for my fingers and…I can’t read,” She admitted with a sheepish smile, “Could you read it for me?” 


“Uh…” Henry trailed off, looking down at the book in his hands, “I guess I can. It’s pretty long, though,” He said, motioning to the hundreds of pages. 


Abyssus promptly sat down on the dirt, bringing herself eye level with Henry onboard the shipwreck. Seeing that he now didn’t have a choice, Henry sat on the railing with his legs dangling over the side and opened the book to page one. Clearing his throat, he began to read. 


And read.


And read. 


The sky began to turn the faintest shades of orange and pink, and still Henry read on, with any attempts to stop or break being met with an overly excited Abyssus insisting on him continuing. She’d even forgone her lunch, and as the hours stretched on, her stomach became more and more vocal. Henry was becoming quite hungry as well, but he blocked out his own stomach’s protests for food and read on. And when his voice began to scratch and croak, she scooped him onto her shoulder so that he could continue reading while she searched out nourishment for his ailing throat. Once sated with a swig of coconut milk, he was back to reading, now sat in her lap, now lying atop her head, and then finally nestled against her breast as she carried him back to the beach.


Soon the sun began to kiss the horizon as the waxing moon climbed higher into the gradually darkening sky. The growling beast that was Abyssus’s stomach began to overpower Henry’s fading voice as he struggled through the pages. All the while, Abyssus hung tight to every word. By the time Venus had made itself known in the twilight sky, Henry’s eyelids grew heavy. Fighting back yawns, it was soon made clear it was a losing battle. Finally finishing the chapter, Henry simply collapsed into Abyssus’s soft flesh, unable to read another word. 


“I’m loving the story,” Abyssus whispered, her words like silk to Henry’s ears. 


Nestling his head between her breasts, Henry quickly passed out. It was as though resting on Abyssus put him in a trance. Any resistance to falling into a relaxing slumber was simply sucked away, replaced by her soft, slimy skin. Even his hunger was dulled by the assurance of a large meal come morning. 


Unfortunately, Henry’s hopes of a peaceful sleep were dashed when the deafening roar of water signaling Ira’s arrival jolted him into a sitting position. In the last rays of dusk, he could barely make out the titan’s face as she eyed him and her daughter. Her yellow-green eyes seemed as if they were almost glowing in the fading light. Sliding off of Abyssus’s stomach, Henry stood slightly behind the smaller axolotl as she jumped to her feet. Fear replaced tiredness, as he dreaded what Ira would inevitably have in store for him. 


“Did you two have fun today? Did you behave?” She asked, although Henry knew she was singling him out. 


“It was absolutely amazing! Henry was reading a story to me!” Abyssus replied eagerly. 


“Hmm…” Ira thought, with the slightest hint of disapproval in her tone.


It wasn’t long before her enormous eyes focused in on the book in his hand. Henry shrank away from the looming colossus that was Ira, putting himself closer to Abyssus’s legs. Ira studied his movement, no doubt calculating her next move. Finally, a smile appeared on her face. 


“Well, you go along, Abyssus! I’ll be right behind you!” Ira said cheerfully, but Henry knew he was in big trouble. 


“Bye, Henry! See you tomorrow!” Abyssus cheered, bending down to give him one final hug before running into the water.


With his only source of protection from the pink titan now hopelessly gone, Henry was left utterly to the mercy of Ira. In a poor attempt to retreat from her unyielding gaze, he took a small, nervous step backwards. Such a display of weakness was swiftly detected, and Ira planted her hand behind him like an impenetrable wall. Dragging herself further onto shore, Ira loomed directly over the now terrified Henry. 


Her purple hair drooped down on either side, still wet from having just emerged from the depths. Stray droplets rained down from her nose as her yellow-green eyes focused on the young man. Directly ahead of him were the twin hills of flesh that made up Ira’s breasts. 


“H-Hello, I-Ira,” Henry stuttered.


He looked around, expecting Abyssus to come bounding from the ocean to give him a final hug goodbye. But she was nowhere to be seen. 


Unable to coax a reply, he continued, “Uh…what's the matter?” 


Ira’s nostrils flared as she exhaled with enough force to shake the palm fronds, “Nothing,” She replied flatly, “Yet. Just wanted to have a quick…chat.” 


Henry shrank back against the palm of her hand, finding himself stuck for a moment against the slimy surface, “A-About w-what?”


“I want to make sure you’re not becoming a bad influence on my daughter. Teaching her all of these things about humans is dangerous. She may want to explore them more and more, getting closer and closer to their ships.” 


“She’s just curious, that’s all. She wants to know what life’s like for a human. I-I could read to you as well if you’re-”


“Don’t bother,” Ira snapped, seemingly offended by his offer. 


Henry would have argued his case further, but the threatening aura given off by Ira’s massive, looming stature compelled him to shut up. Satisfied with his silent submission, Ira turned around, presumably to return beneath the waves. Before Henry had the chance to let out a sigh of relief, Ira swung back around, her face only a few feet from his. Terrified by her sudden movement, Henry fell back against the sand, staring up at the massive Ira. She somehow looked even more furious than ever before. Leaning in close to the terrified man, her mouth came within a few feet of his shivering frame. Just a quick movement of her tongue, and he’d be pulled inside her mouth. As she leaned in close, Henry could smell her rank breath and was quickly reminded what was in store should she decide to eat him. 


“And if I ever catch you having sex with my daughter, by the North Star I’ll tear you to shreds. Understand?” 


“Y-Yes ma’am,” Henry whimpered, holding his hands up in a desperate attempt to protect against an attack from the massive leviathan. 


Baring her teeth one final time, Ira stormed off into the ocean, leaving behind a terrified Henry. Ira could kill him a thousand different ways, and all without so much as breaking a sweat. 


It took a few minutes for his pounding heart to calm down, and a few minutes more to build up the confidence to stand up again. His sleepiness returned, but it wasn’t the same as before. Cuddling up to Abyssus didn’t feel the same in his mind now, knowing how Ira would feel should she catch them. Climbing into his hammock, Henry slipped into an uneasy sleep.