- Text Size +

“Take three worlds at random and move the population into the third level, keep their scale and keep them alive, I have no plan for them yet, but it’s hardly a divine lair without a dozen billion lives living in the walls….” Chloe said as she scrolled through a list of potential slaves her AI had compiled for her. 

“Transfer complete. At the current scale, these lifeforms only occupy the sub-sub levels of your bedroom. The domain would require another 78 billion for the max capacity of the third level.” SARA replied coldly as the Goddess rolled onto her stomach, still not finding a profile she liked. 

“Urgh, fine, Just seed some new worlds to replace the ones you take,” The Goddess casually replied as she watched the list of profiles shrink down, her AI indiscriminately snatching life from across her universe. 

“Transfer Complete, sub-sub domain at optimal capacity, deploying welcoming messages and instructions. Enforcement permissions?” The face on the wall smiled towards the distracted goddess as Chloe focused on a brunette girl on her smaller screen.

“Oh, Maximum, Break those bitches…” she muttered as she tapped on the girl that caught her eye, the profile turning into a real-time video of a woman sitting behind a tidy looking desk. SARA’s face vanished from the screen as Chloe moved the video of her target onto the wall. 


Name: Kayleigh Knight
             Age:102

Race: Trynian

Height: 7’3” 

Hair: Brunette
             Eyes: Emerald


The profile continued but Chloe had seen enough; the woman was a picture of beauty, and the Goddesses toes twitched at the thought of breaking her. Her world had a low general population and a matriarchal structure. Chloe skipped over the planet's cultural information. She just wanted to get this woman underfoot. She was about to request SARA bring the woman to her, but she bit her tongue. ‘This was the whole reason I gave up that power...To do it myself.’ She thought as her body reacted to the possibilities. ‘I could grind her city under my boot, chase her out….pin her down...crush her slowly…’ her mind wandered, as did her fingers as she gazed at the live video of the woman. Chloe touched herself as she imagined what she could do to this beautiful speck of life. Her imagination didn’t immediately manifest to her satisfaction, and she was free to have her lewd thoughts. ‘I will be with you soon, my new slave…’ she mused as her finger slid the video onto her wall, turning the screen into a portal. Kayleigh was talking to a man one third her height, berating him over something as both of them turned to face the white light, The Goddess clad in black stepping through into the office. 


Her boots had a satisfying thud as she stepped into the elaborate office. Chloe could appreciate a good acoustic step as she took careful, deliberate steps. The object of her desire was awestruck by the bright white portal she had stepped through. Her black silhouette must have seemed enchanting as both mortals gawked at her. Chloe casually strode over to a plush sofa that stretched along the wall of the expensive-looking office; tucking her skirt under herself, she casually took a seat and crossed her legs. She said nothing as she admired her new slave and the terrified looking man that only came up to her thigh. Her portal closed as the lighting in the room returned to normal; Chloe just smiled politely, waiting. She had all of the time in the universe. 

“Uh, Ehem, Uh….” The slender brunette mumbled as her eyes swept across Chloe’s perfect skin and features before settling on the worn boots and slightly dirty skirt and socks. The second-hand clothes strangely affected the woman as her bewilderment shifted to annoyance. “Who are you, and how did you get into my office?” her tone turned haughty and slightly condescending. Chloe just sat there, watching, waiting and gauging how much of this woman's spirit she would like to break. “Bern, Go and fetch security.” The tall woman said smoothly as the 2ft man nervously stepped out from behind her leg where he had been hiding. 

“No, Bern, There is no need,” Chloe spoke softly with a dismissive gesture. The 2ft man vanished as her eyes traced him to the floor, the already short man now standing an inch tall next to Kayleigh's large flat. Kayleigh screamed as she jumped backwards away from her bug-sized employee.

“What the fuck! What did you do to him!” she screeched as she glared down at the tiny man and then back up at Chloe, who was now leaning forward slightly. 

“Step on him….” She offered, her hand indicating the tiny man now running for the door. 

“What? No, What in her name is wrong with you! Turn him back!” Kayleigh screeched as anger flooded her features. Chloe stood, her height matching her prey’s elegant 7’3” as she took two long graceful strides toward the door, bringing her boot down in front of the fleeing man. Her eyes swept across him before locking with Kayleigh’s confused expression. In one smooth motion, she kicked the tiny man across the smooth wooden floor, sending him tumbling down next to the other woman's flats. 

“Step on him,” Chloe softly said as she watched, the man was struggling to stand after the kick, and the other woman was stepping back again.

“You’re sick. What did you do to him! Who the fuck are you!” she cried again as her vision lingered on the injured man between them. Once more, Chloe moved. Her skirt fluttered as she slid forward slightly and lifted her boot. This time, there was no kick as she brought it down on the man's lower half. He made a surprising loud scream for one so small as the massive boot twisted; The thick sole liquidated everything below his torso. Chloe grinned as she felt the power under her toes. She nudged the broken screaming torso over towards Kayleigh's feet.

“Step on him.” She said once more as she scraped the bottom of her boot against one of the desk legs. Kayleigh stared in horror and the writhing man next to her shoe. It was horrific. The woman recoiled once more, backing up against the wall. 

“What….why….who….” Kayleigh started muttering as she stared helplessly at the half-man bleeding out on her office floor. Chloe sighed, visibility annoyed as she stepped towards the whimpering woman, careful to step over the insect man. She had no desire to ease his suffering. 

“You’re lucky you are so attractive….” The Goddess declared as she reached out and gripped the mortal woman by the throat. A half-smile on her lips she threw her, the woman screams as the glass window of her office smashed. Chloe followed the flying woman to the broken window and watched her plummet from the 40th floor. Raising an eyebrow, she took a moment to appreciate the long fall. “Let’s play then….” The Goddess smirked as her power surged, the tiny plaything receiving her blessing. The massive fall would not break her, but it would still hurt as much as one would expect a 600ft fall to hurt. 

The building crumbled under her as she grew, expanding rapidly as her boots pushed through the sturdy tower building. Chloe’s left foot stepped out of the building as her body grew rapidly. The 600ft fall became a single step for the goddess as the city quaked around her. People ran screaming as her massive boot broke through the building on the opposite side of the street, the massive woman now standing taller than their buildings as she dusted the debris from her socks and skirt. Her smile was playful as she glanced down at Kayleigh, the athletic woman squirming in pain, her body had broken the pavement, but she was otherwise unharmed. Three small men were no taller than 3ft tending to the whimpering amazon and a woman crouching nearby, stunned by Chloes' appearance. ‘The world is a matriarchy, it seems,’ the Goddess thought, amused that she was learning through observation instead of simply knowing. Her playful grin turned sinister as she raised her eyebrows in anticipation. Lifting her huge boot, she pulled it through a building as it manoeuvred over Kayleigh. Giving the small people no chance to flee, she pressed it down on Kayleigh and those around her.

“Aaah, Squishy…hehe,” The Goddess giggled at the satisfying squelch under her boot. Slowly twisting the collection of mortals into a thick paste as everyone ran in terror. She savoured the moment, the gentle squirms of her new pet under her sole, the blessed mortal in the middle of the sludge that had been the people offering her help. The Goddesses eyes swept across the city, observing the fleeing population, the much taller women trampling the men as they fled. Her tongue swept across her lips as she spoke, lacing her words with power as she uttered a single word, “STOP.”


Silence hung heavy in the city as the word hung in the air. Everyone froze, unable to move as the command constricted their bodies. Chloe watched, feeling her power as she tilted her boot, revealing the gore-covered slave. The woman was terror-stricken as the Goddess pointed a finger down towards her. “Not you, You will retain free will….” Her voice was silky and dark as Kayleigh began to squirm once more.  Chloe flattened her boot again, mulching her new toy back into the red sludge, enjoying the yelp of horror before she pressed her back into concrete. Leaning forward, she pressed all of her weight on top of her new slave, feeling her boot breaking deeper into the ground. Then she stood straight, one boot on her slave, the other casually embedded in one of the shops on the side of the street. Placing her hands on her hips as she regally towered over this collection of frozen mortals, she spoke once more. “Return to my boots, crowd around me and beg my new slave to serve me.” The command weaved through the minds of all around as they slowly turned and began walking back to her. The sight made her smirk as the inch tall population swarmed her boots like ants. It was time for the show to begin in earnest. She cast her mind down to the squirming woman under her boot, ‘You will beg to serve me, Dedicate your existence me….and offer me your world as tribute.’