- Text Size +

Zel-Malign - SARA’s Laziness

Jua’il was trapped, compressed on all sides and suddenly coated in a warm sticky gel. The last day had been pure insanity, and her mind struggled to comprehend any part of it as she thought back. She had fallen out with her bestie, Han’ei had convinced herself that Diskocall were the best band in Lasrine, clearly ignoring the genius of Nightfog or even Jurisna. They had real talent and didn’t need to rely on corporate writers to compose their hits! How anyone could think to compare them to Diskocall was unthinkable. The memory of the fight was the last normal memory Jua clung to as she felt her sanity slip away. 

The command to lay and pray felt intrusive and degrading, but that had only been the start of her nightmare. Her mind remembered the massive pale-skinned girl dominating her mind, her city and her world with casual ease. Jua had not even felt the death she had caused after the divine woman had taken a personal interest in her. It was her parting gift, awareness. The cacophony of screams that had reached her ears as the Goddess left ripped into her soul. She would never have even stepped on a bug knowingly, but now the miles of death were her doing. Her eyes had swept the destroyed city, and people were running, wounded and scared. There was a damp patch over a collection of buildings, people laying facedown and unmoving as Jau felt herself, wretch. Falling to her knees, the young girl felt herself expel her lunch across the city. It was vile and disgusting, and as she sat back onto her heels, touching at her mouth, the horror of what she had done struck her again. 

“OH NO, I AM SORRY, PLEASE! NO!” She cried out, her green skin turning dark as shame and misery took her mind. Everyone recoiled as she spoke, her voice a force of nature. Jua’il knelt in silence as tears appeared in her eyes. She ignored the dampness between her legs, her underwear sticking to her as she considered removing them. ‘How am I meant to get clothes….’ the vain thought crossed her mind as she slowly stood. ‘I should leave the city….I am killing people….’ the thoughts turned into actions as she selected the most sparse areas to plant her stadium-sized feet as she moved towards the mountains. 


The mountains were only a few hours ago, Jua had barely come to terms with her new scale when the world went dark, and now she was trapped. The darkness was oppressive, and her limbs bent in awkward directions as she felt tight walls pressing against her. It was as if something had forced her arms and legs into metal tubes. Jua’il gasped, metal plates compressed her chest, and breathing was hard as digital display flickered to life before one of her eyes.  It was only one of her eyes. The small screen emitted enough light to show only one of her eyes could see into this room. A floating pale-skinned face looked into her eye from the screen. More pale-skinned aliens, she thought as she tried to move, her limbs unable to do so. 

“Greetings, Welcome to the domain of the Goddess,” The small face started talking flatly, not looking at her directly, just a general outwards state. “You are now all fortunate subjects of the most exalted Goddess Chloe Lunara. You will conduct yourselves accordingly.” Jua found she could wiggle her toes, something brushed against one of her soles, and she yelped. Something was in here with her. “Using the Goddesses name in any negative context will incur immediate extermination.” Jua’s ears perked up at that, the threat was casual, but it resonated as legitimate as her eye fixed on the small face on the screen. 

“Excuse me, Lady, Can you help me?” Jua’il figured she had little to lose by asking, and to her surprise, the small blonde face moved. It turned to look at her directly. 

“Blockage in sector 210, You have damaged 35 living quarters, 5 Dining areas, three recreational zones and five altars of worship. Three statues of the goddess have been toppled. This damage is unacceptable. I will exterminate you.” The voice said coldly; Jua’il panicked as she felt the walls start to move around her.  

“Wait! Wait! I did not cause the damage! You did when you brought me here!” she complained, her limbs bracing against the tight spaces as she desperately squirmed in the tight space.

“This is true. The facility was not designed for someone of your proportions….” the voice said, seemingly considering. Jua felt her stomach flutter as a nervous silence filled the air. “I will adjust the living compartment. Your arrival has caused the death of 23,000 subjects. I will inform the goddess once she has time.” The gel she felt all over her body Jua coldly thought as she squirmed. Light began to flood around her as the metal walls moved and folded away. Then the true horror of what had happened came to light.


Jua’il Meilia, Nineteen summers old, Passionate musician and astronomy understudy from the world of Zel-Malign, Sat in her underwear, coated in blood. The now spacious floor around her was a massacre. Tears came to her eyes as she studied the brutality around her body. The Pale-skinned woman's face now appeared at her scale on the new room wall. As she slowly looked around, she found them, the floor of this room was coated in insect-sized green-skinned Zels—millions of them.

“Apologies for forcing you into the habitat. I did not compute for one of your scale.” The face on the wall said Jua could swear the entity was grinning as it vanished. 


Tyrnaste - Kayleigh Knight’s Nightmare


“Oh, Bern! You shouldn’t have! You really shouldn’t have! My wife will kill you!” Kayleigh playfully declared as she scolded the smaller man. He had gone above and beyond to finish her presentation for her. He was the best assistant she had ever had, that was for sure. However, the extra effort on his part would allow her to leave early. She would be able to surprise Elenna on her birthday. Kayleigh grinned down at her cute little assistant and smiled, Today would be a good day. 

That was when the wall tore open. The young woman that entered had an aura about her that commanded attention. As the woman casually lounged onto her sofa, Kayleigh felt awestruck at the shimmering portal in her wall. The pale woman was hypnotic as she sat in silence. Kayleigh spent a long moment observing her. Her clothes seemed worn, her skirt was dusty, and her boots had something stuck in the treads. The radiant being lost some of her shine under closer inspection, giving Kayleigh a nudge of confidence. After a short stammer, she managed to get her question out. “Who are you, and how did you get into my office?” Kayleigh shifted into a confident stance as she felt her small assistant cower behind her long leg. “Bern, Go and fetch security” the command was clear as this intruder sat in obnoxious silence. Then she spoke, her calm voice countermanding my instruction. Who did this woman think she was. Kayleigh felt anger surge as the other woman flicked her hand. Bern vanished. Her eyes drifted to her feet as she saw her assistant laying on his back, barely an inch tall. 

Kayleigh’s scream should have alerted the building as she surged away from the tiny man, terrified she would hurt him. “What the fuck! What did you do to him” she felt the words escape her as her heart rate picked up, the cold fingers of fear taking hold of her stomach. 

“Step on him….” the words came from the seated woman. Her gaze was cold and uninterested as Kayleigh recoiled in horror. Step on him? What kind of psycho would suggest that she said as much as her fear subsided for anger. The woman seemed unphased by Kay’s outburst as she stood, two purposeful steps and her dirty boot nearly squashed her assistant. What was going on? Kayleighs' mind was spinning. This was impossible, who….no what was this woman. Fear gripped her again as her tiny assistant received a solid kick from the massive boot, sending him tumbling between her legs. The small man looked hurt. Kayleigh lightly blushed as she realised he was staring straight up her skirt. 

“Step on him.” the woman spoke again. The cold command felt unnatural. She had an urge to obey it, but Bern was her friend. Kayleigh cried out her disdain at the request as she stepped back once more. The young woman stepped towards her again. The crunch and scream that came from Bern seemed to bounce from the walls as the loud squelching continued. The boot was twisting on her friend's lower half. This was horrific, and Kayleigh felt powerless. Who was this woman who walked through walls and shrank people with a wave? What kind of twisted witch….her boot shifted, and Bern’s scream form almost bounced towards her once more. 

“Step on him.” the cold tones in her words froze Kayleigh as her arms wrapped around herself. The demon woman was scraping whatever remained of Bern's legs off on her desk. The bitch had no empathy at all for the horror she was putting the poor man through. Kayleigh felt sick as she stepped away once more, tears in her eyes. She felt the wall behind her fight to keep bile in her stomach. She tried to speak, and her gibbering mouth spat nonsense as the bored woman advanced her. “You’re lucky you are so attractive….” the evil female announced as Kayleigh’s mind reeled, ‘What kind of monsters….’ Her thought was cut off as the woman gripped her throat.