- Text Size +

Mostiran - 3rd Age of Astromancy


Alarms rang across the Astronomia; Tamal’s lungs burned as he sprinted up the stairs, taking them three at a time. He was the foremost expert in the field of gravitational magic, and It was the development of his asteroid wards that had saved their world three times in the past few weeks. He burst into the main Astrofocai chamber.

“What is it? Another Asteroid?” He called out to the team of Astromancers already scrying on the anomaly.

“No, It’s her; she is moving….” Cynthe replied urgently. Her glowing hands projected an image of a female silhouette into the center of the room. 

“Impossible….That….thing is too large. It will tear the universe apart!” Tamal screamed as he cast his scrying spells to verify. The huge gravity well had been taking shape over the past few years, and the Scholars of the Astronomia had devoted all their talents to discover its source. In the last few months, the huge form had taken a female shape, one of the impossible proportions, and its very existence had drawn in stellar bodies, thrown systems out of alignment and created a gravity well akin to a black hole. 

“It’s moving towards us! We need to increase the wards!” Cynthe exclaimed as she ran over to the large Focia, motioning to her fellows to follow her. Tamal dispelled his scry and rushed to join her. His wards were strong enough to bounce large cosmic rocks from their world, but he doubted they could do much against a force so massive. 

“The whole system is being drawn to it; We need to focus all of our magic on the point of impact!” His words came quickly as the Astromancers around him began to channel the full power of their Astrofocai, The glowing ward around his world shimmering to life. Cynthe turned to glance at her projection, and she watched as her world spun towards what could only be described as the cosmic forces' right breast. Their world struck the massive nipple with incredible force. The Astromancers were sent sprawling across the room as their shield absorbed the massive impact. It was a miracle, and they had survived the impact. Then everything went black as their world turned into a fine powder against the areola.


Inasege - Space Age Utopians

“TAK TAK! WE ARE COMING IN FOR AN EMERGENCY LANDING!” The flight operators could hear the voice of the panicked captain from every speaker in the control room. He had been forced to abandon his burn phase when it had appeared, the massive wall of gravity. Instruments and readings had become impossible to understand as this incredible celestial body moved towards them. 

“Understood, Captain, Aim for the north Jusia ocean; we are sending a rescue team!” Flight commander Lun Jina instructed, maintaining her composure as everyone turned to her for guidance. However, she had no idea what to do as she stared at the images coming in from the satellites. 

“Commander, the Tyrone scope has been retasked for a wide-angle, Projecting it on the main screen,” Dim Rinea offered as he swapped the displays. The main display in the control room changed from the screaming face of the mission commander to a large, ominous crater. Lun stepped closer, analyzing the image.

“What am I looking at, Dim?” Her voice was calm in awe at the scale of the image, Tyrone was orbiting another world in their system, and even its wide-angle lens was only able to show a fraction of what was now pushed up against their world. 

“No idea, commander, A black hole, maybe?” He speculated as the room fell silent. Another voice burst in from the side of the room.

“Commander, The Emperor's office is on the phone. He wants to know what the fuck we are all looking at!” the young communications officer said as Lun turned towards him.

“What? He is watching?” she stated, slightly worried as she moved back towards her office.


The world around her lurched as Lun felt her feet leave the ground. Everyone around her seemed to join her flight simultaneously as she felt her lunch come back up.

“WHAT'S GOING ON!” she screamed as she slammed into the back wall.

“Gravity just got pulled out of balance, and we are no longer orbiting our star!” One of her navigators called back as the world went black. Unknown to her, Inasege had just been drawn into the large navel of a distracted cosmic force. 


Artono - Rising Industrial Dictatorship.


Finius of Travenis was in the middle of an important round cane-ball with his wife when it appeared. He was about to deliver the clean sweep victory. He enjoyed winning, and his wife seemed to provide him with an endless supply of victories as she floundered on the court. 

“VICTORY! That's five to me, my dear, “ The charismatic man declared, his elderly body surprisingly spry. He had been the holy leader for longer than most of his current advisers had been alive. A fact he was proud of, Age was wisdom after all. Lucinda was ignoring him, her face awestruck as she stared into the sky. He turned to follow her gaze expecting to be unamused. 

A massive pair of pink lips had replaced their sky. They were clearly defined, even at their impossible scale. The lips twitched into a slight smile as Finius stepped backwards, his body locked up in bewilderment. The world began to shake, The old dictator tumbled into his wife, and they both fell to the floor as the aids started to run into the court. 

“NNNNNNNNNNNN” The thundering sound vibrated the ground as even his young aides struggled to keep to their feet. The sound was vibrating through the air, and the old dictator felt a trickle of blood from his ears. 

“EEEEEEEEEEEEE” Finvius rolled over to crawl towards his young aids as the pitch-shifted, the deafening sound shattering his glasses as the earthquakes continued.

“LLLLLLLLLLLLLL” Once more, the barrage of noise changes, a pulsing shift of sound made them all bounce from the ground, the reverberations sending people scattering as Finvious dug his fingers into the grass. 

An eternal minute of silence followed. He was stunned, his ears were bleeding, and he felt that some of his bones may have shattered as the older man rolled onto his back. His young wife ran over and kneeled next to him.

“Are you okay, dear? Can you hear me? Can you move?” her concern was etched into her expression, but he could hear nothing. A sense of dread came over him as he reached a hand up to her face. He could no longer hear anything, but when the vibrations returned, he felt pain the likes of which he had never dreamt. He saw the massive lips moving slowly above him, the devious smile still caught at the edges. This time the breath coming from the heavenward being struck his estate. 

“MMMMMMMMMM” The hurricane that swept across his estate tore up buildings and trees like leaves as they soared through the air. Finvius watched as a large tree swept through his aids, crushing them all as it bounced onwards. A huge chunk of building collided with him and his wife, and his life’s light went out. 


Zel-Malign - The Emerald Paradise

Kyr’Lia had been watching the approach of the massive celestial form. She was a senior advisor in the city of Lasrine, the Capital city of Gi’ra. It was the most important city globally, and she was proud of her role in its development. 

“Kyr, Your OOI is getting smaller,” Tzr offered as he pointed to the object traveling through space towards them. The older woman looked across the readings. Whatever it was, Kyr’s certain it was intelligent. It seemed to move freely in the vacuum of space, and of more concern was that it seemed to be moving towards Zel-Malign. Kyr and her fellow scholars agreed on most of these points as unmistakable as the data was. The question they were all asking had shifted from its nature to its intent. Intend was now the primary concern as whatever it approached their world. 

Later that evening, Kyr’Lia had finally returned home. The approaching object had been projected to enter communications range in the early hours, so she had decided to get a precious few hours' sleep before the events unfolded in earnest. Resolve had replaced the fear they felt when Kyr'Lia first discovered the entity. Whatever it was, it was too vast for them to be able to do anything about it. Communication was their only chance, and there was no sense in worrying about things they could not change. 


She was shaken from her sleep by a thundering seismic quake that rocked her whole building. Scrambling from her bed, she stumbled over to her balcony, her fine silken nightdress sticking awkwardly to her pale green skin as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. The sight before her defied reality, and a colossal pink-skinned foot had crashed down in the distance, a large cloud of dark brown smoke billowing from it as fires could be seen raging in the city around it. Kyr turned her vision skyward as she traced the massive ankle that loomed over the skyline, seemingly impossible proportions of the vast humanoid. The calf muscle began to contract, a muscle bigger than a city, its movement hypnotic as Kyr’Lia tried to comprehend the enormity before her. The clouds seemed to part as a mountain-sized ass descended, the feminine curves clear as colossal beings' ass collided with the taller buildings in the city. “She’s a woman….a pink-skinned woman….” Kyr said as the devastation in the city caught her attention. The massive legs swung open, only a slight movement for the titan but enough to send a gust of wind across the landscape. Pushing the dust from her eyes, Kyr’Lia saw the huge exposed nethers of this massive female, hovering just over the skyline of their largest city. Lifting her head further, she saw nothing, the upper half of this incredible giant obscured by thick clouds. 


The damage was incomprehensible as she walked down the main street towards the massive toes. The mayor met her at the perimeter as she looked up at the massive toe; it blocked the whole street. 

“Kyr! You made it, and I was worried you had still been in the office!” Zre’Hfe called as he stepped up beside her to gawk at the large toe.

“No…I went home to rest, Everyone else…?” her mind wandered as she looked past the massive toe down the edge of the impossible foot.

“The whole office came down when her ass pushed the national bank down on top of it,” The major replied grimly, gesturing for Kyr to follow him. 

“Since she arrived yesterday, we’ve not been able to get anything from her. She seems to be a fully-featured person, despite the bizarre skin color. We managed to get a ship up to her face, but her eyes are closed, and she is not responding to any of our attempts at communication.”  he explained thoroughly, his pleading tone striking Kyr as unfamiliar. The mayor led her into a small room where several others stood around a map. 

“Kry’Lia, The researcher, I assume? General Kea’Tre, Lasrine Defense Force.” The large man introduced himself, extending a hand. 

“Oh, A pleasure General,” Kyr offered half-heartedly as she studied the map. The map was of her city, and two huge footprints had been drawn over the map, hundreds of buildings covered by the template. 

“As you can see, the Aliens opening attack was devastating, hundreds of thousands dead and key infrastructure destroyed.” The general said as he pointed out locations on the map.

“Attack?” Kyr said, speculative as she took in the damage.

“Yes, Attack, Although the static nature of the Alien since then has led us to conclude it is only a beachhead landing. Which is why we are open to considering diplomacy first.” The General spoke very matter-of-factly as he pointed to a group of people in the corner of the room. “Your team Kyr, There is a Helios scheduled to take you up to the face at noon; find a way to communicate.” 


Two days passed, Kyr’Lia rested her head in her hands as she poured over her notes. Nothing, there was nothing. The Alien had just squatted there, over her city, unmoving. The only noticeable change was the scent in the air as the incomprehensible being appeared to get turned on. The general’s patience was wearing thin, and several other divisions had joined his force as the military presence took over the city. Kyr knew her time was running out, Kae’Tre was certain they had to strike, the new narrative had been that the Alien was recharging for another strike. Kyr knew there was no proof of it, and there was no proof of anything. It was frustrating her, the absence of any new information. Even their attempts to get inside the massive form had yielded nothing; the internal temperature of the lifeform caused her people to combust, the huge woman passively defending herself.
Then on the dawn of the fourth day, The military took action. Kyr and her team were led away, frustrated and dejected, as they had been unable to find any point of contact with the alien. 

“Advisor Lia?” a male voice called from a nearby transport. Kry nodded towards him and left her team. “The Mayor invites you to join him in the skyline to watch the operation.” the aid flatly offered. Kyr stammered slightly as her frown deepened.

“I must decline. I will watch from home since I am no longer welcome here.” her words were curt as she ignored the reply, “I’ll take a ride through,” she added as she pushed past the aid and sat in the transport. Her delicate green fingers slid across her datapad as she brought up the live video of the operation. The general had brought some of their world's most dangerous weapons to bear as he offered a speech to the assembled press. 

Kyr poured herself another drink, and she was getting pretty drunk as she sat on her balcony watching the massive titan looming in the distance. She was far enough away to fully appreciate the scale of the naked figure squatting over their city. The city that was now burning.

The military launched missiles, lasers and projectiles at the towering form. They targeted her soft flesh, the massive face and even the aliens' nether regions. Every form of munition harmlessly bounced from the towering woman, raining devastation down upon the city below. Kyr watched curiously as a massive ballistic missile struck against the titans' sensitive clitoral area. Their biology was different, but as colossal began to glisten, Kyr understood they were similar in some ways. Her world was throwing everything it had at the motionless god, and the net result appeared to be making her slightly horny. Kyr sighed as she downed the sixth glass. “We’re all going to die…” came from her lips as she fell into unconsciousness. 


Day six and Kyr nursed her third hangover as she frowned down at the pile of empty bottles on her balcony. Most people had evacuated the city center, crowds of people gathered around the suburbs as she stood on her high balcony. She felt like a noble lady overlooking the population as the crowds moved past her tall building. The world started to shake, breaking Kyr’s stupor as she gripped her rail with sudden surprise. The massive alien was moving, the impossible form rising into the air until only her knees were visible under the cloud cover. 

“OKAY, I AM READY!” a thunderous voice, louder than anything Kyr had ever experienced, boomed down, shaking the very foundations of her building. Kyr craned her neck, trying to look at the enormity of the female form now looming over her world. Turning back into her apartment, she grabbed her phone, and it was already ringing. The mayor was already calling for her. Kyr swiped to answer.

“I am on my way, sir. Do we have a ship ready?” She said, panicked as she searched for her skirt. 

“FIRST THING IS FIRST!” the voice cascaded across the world, echoing through the device in her hand as she grabbed a pencil skirt from her dresser. The mayor’s eyes have gone wild as he looks up.

“The ship….The….” The older man trails off as Kyr watches the man's face go dark in shadow. It seems to be raining large rocks. His face becomes illuminated again as he starts gibbering nonsense. Then the shadow returns, and the video dies. 

“Sir? Mr Mayor? Sir?” Kyr called, trying to reconnect the call.

“MMMM, DIE FOR ME!” the words boom across the landscape, punctuated by a seismic crash as the world shakes. Kyr feels her building rock on its earthquake protection as her eyes look out the window, the massive alien dragging her foot across the army. The stadium-sized foot was making short work of their world's only line of defense. The crowds outside were screaming as hysteria gripped them. Kyr knew she had to get out of the building, and she had to get out of the city. Her momentary delay cost her everything as the massive alien spoke once more.

“LAY ON YOUR STOMACH AND PRAY, ALL OF YOU!” The words were loud, clear and rung in Kyr’s mind as she froze. Then, she lay down, and her mind turned to the massive alien. The words were not a request, not even a command, and they were a new reality. Kyr muttered prayer after prayer, pleas for life and cried to die for their new god. She wanted to run, she wanted to escape her building, but she could not move; she just lay there, offering prayers as tears slipped from her eyes and began to pool on the floor of her apartment. 


Words, Tremors, Screams and fear. Kyr’s mind struggled to comprehend the world around her as she stared at the floor of her apartment. The alien was conversing with another, and there were two entities now. Unable to look up, she relied on her hearing to understand. Then it sounded as if a water main had burst open as a rush of warm liquid exploded through her 30th story apartment window, washing her up against the wall—the rancid yellow liquid smelt like urine as she coughed a choke.  As she fell limp, her apartment was now submerged in knee-deep urine. 

“EWW, THAT’S NASTY ---”  was the final thing Kyr heard as she felt the compulsion to resume praying to the alien god. Her mind fought her body as she pressed her face into the liquid and drowned herself. Her final thoughts are a prayer to Goddess Lunara.