- Text Size +
Back at Rachel’s home, I was placed inside the little doll’s house in which I’d been living these past few weeks. I’d had my doubts about this arrangement at first, but eventually I came to realize that having a little place of my own, in which I could feel normal, was something I wanted. However, my new house was really only a crude, sparsely-furnished structure, built long ago by a child, so I decided to spend most of my free time while Rachel was off at work modifying it to suit my needs.

Using improvised miniature tools and building materials (mostly cardboard), I’d begun making my own furniture for the house’s two rooms – a downstairs living room and an upstairs bedroom. I used an individual razor blade as a saw and a tube of glue to stick the pieces together, and before long I had created a new bedframe and table to replace the old ones that had come with the house, as well as new chairs, cupboards, a couch and a bookcase – no books in it as of yet, but I’ll tackle that problem at a later time. Rachel helped me by making pillows for the couch, chairs and bed (with a mattress to go along with it), as well as blankets and tablecloths, new makeshift clothes for me, and generally assisting me with all of the tasks I was now to small and weak to do on my own. She also gave me her smallest nailbrush to use as a paintbrush, so that I could paint the walls, floors, ceilings and roof of the house the colors I liked.

At the moment, I was about halfway done painting the roof a dark blue, instead of the bright pink it had been before. I lay on my stomach on the sloping roof, held up by several rows of wooden blocks, which I could kick away once I was done in order to reach the roof’s lower part. It was exhausting work, and it took me hours where it would have taken my girlfriend mere minutes to finish it, but I was insistent on doing it myself. Besides, Rachel had enough to occupy herself with without having to assist me with every single thing.

She was almost at the end of a six month-long internship as an investment analyst, and the amount of time she had to dedicate to this job was growing more every day. I myself didn’t really have any interest in that line of work, or economics in general, so I usually stayed out of her way when she needed to do extra work at home. In a few days’ time, she, along with several other interns, would need to present a report on how to improve employee-customer relations to the directors of the company, and if they were suitably impressed, she might land a full-time job at the place. A week from now, she would either find herself in a coveted job as a junior analyst at one of the most respected investment management companies in the city, or she’d have to begin looking for something else to do. Since I was now no longer capable of getting a job myself, my future livelihood depended on her getting the job as well. So, I did what I could to encourage her in this, while also doing my best to help her relax when the stress of the job became too much for her, which was also happening with increasing frequency.

Still, despite the fact that her work was consuming ever more of her time, Rachel devoted a lot of attention to me, not only in helping me out with my home remodeling project, but also taking care of me in all the ways I could no longer do myself – and, of course, being an affectionate, considerate and passionate lover. My fears about becoming intimate with her again after the accident turned out be baseless. Every time she took me to bed with her – which was almost every night – she always took great care not to harm or injure me, without making it obvious that she was cosseting me or anything like that.

She would let me roam across her naked form, letting me go anywhere that I wanted on the beautiful landscape that was her body. She would also play with me and stimulate me, holding my own naked self between her fingertips, massaging every part of me with her lips and tongue and rubbing me across her nipples or between her legs. I had no reason to complain, despite how passive my role had become in our lovemaking. Only the actual physical act of sex itself was apparently no longer an option, since Rachel was insistent on not allowing me inside her, not trusting herself not to hurt me during the act. I didn’t agree with her, but I didn’t argue over the issue with her either, despite how humiliating it felt to me to have my girlfriend refuse me making love to her because of how ‘delicate’ and ‘easily hurt’ I now was. After about a week or so, she could see that I was struggling to accept this fact, so she decided that the way in which she was treating me was perhaps a bit too coddling. She promised me that we could have sex again, on the condition that we approach it as slowly and cautiously as possible, going at it in a step-by-step manner. Eventually, once we were both comfortable with the experience and could perform the act with the necessary self-control, she’d be open to experimenting more and giving me more freedom. I wasn’t a big fan of this arrangement, but what choice did I really have? Whether I liked it or not, she was the one in charge now, and though I knew that she loved me and respected me, and that she in no way thought of me as inferior to her, I felt it was better to obey her in this. Besides, what was most important to me was having her in my life again, and if this meant that some things would have to be sacrificed, I was ready to do so.

Later that night, I was lying happily on top of Rachel’s large, round left breast as she lay in bed. My arms were curled around her nipple, squeezing it as hard as I could. I would also give it a bite every now and then, which she found very pleasurable, judging by the sounds she made. She in turn was pressing the rest of my body against her own, her soft skin and supple flesh giving way beneath me whenever she did so. One fingertip of hers was all that it took to completely dominate and subdue me. It really felt like I was in the presence of a goddess – a goddess whose only pleasure was to make me the happiest man on earth. It didn’t take me long to climax, and afterwards I would just keep on lying where I was, soaking up the heat from her breast, listening to the booming of her heartbeat below me as I moved up and down with each breath she took.

“You’re getting better at this, darling,” she whispered, as she stroked my exposed back, buttocks and legs. “Keep it up and I don’t think I’ll want you back to normal again.”

“Ha, you know that’s a lie! Once I’m back to my good old size, I’m going to ravish you so hard, you’ll be begging me to stop!”

“Oh God, I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of treatment!” she said, laughing. “Seriously, though, Sam, I wasn’t lying – I really love having you be this small and letting you do whatever you want to me. No other woman on Earth has ever experienced this feeling, of having a man devote his entire body to the smallest part of her own, and how wonderful it feels, knowing I can please you with just the tip of a finger.”

“I’m glad you’re loving this new arrangement we’ve got going – although I wouldn’t mind being able to satisfy you for a change,” I said, referring to her promise of actual sexual relations with her as long as I agreed to the conditions that she had laid out for us.

“I know, and you will…just be patient a little bit longer, and I’ll let you know once I’m ready to take things further again. Let’s just relax for now, okay? Tomorrow morning, I have to deal with all of my work problems again, and I may not be in the mood for an evening like this again until next weekend.”

“Really? I thought you’d appreciate a little you-and-me time like this when you’re feeling stressed out – but it’s your choice. You know where to find me when you need me.” She giggled and squeezed me a little harder against her.

To everyone at her place of work, Rachel had told the story that I was still in a coma after my accident, and that she visited me whenever she could, as per the hospital’s instructions. This kept my shrinking a secret from the public and the media, which was a good thing, and kept the chemical company responsible for the accident free from blame, which was not so much a good thing. It also gave Rachel a plausible excuse when explaining my whereabouts to her co-workers, some of whom I knew and had met before. Several of her fellow interns had tried to ask her out or become more than friends with her during the months I’d been in the hospital. Rachel, to her credit, stayed faithful to me, even though she herself had no idea back then what my real condition was. Another co-intern, a young woman named Leanne (whom I’d also met on several occasions when Rachel and I went out with friends), had tried to restart Rachel’s love life by taking her to clubs and bars on weekends and introducing her to every guy they came across. Again, though Rachel went along out of politeness, she never began a relationship with another guy or slept with anyone else, not even as a one-night stand. All of this she had told me once I was back in her life, and I had no reason to doubt her honesty. She was clearly still in love with me and I couldn’t be more grateful.

We lay in bed and talked, as we did most nights, until I gradually fell asleep on top of her breast. Since this wasn’t a very secure place for me to spend the night, Rachel always gently picked me up and lay me in my own bed, inside my miniature house. That was where I always found myself when I awoke in the mornings, though sometimes, if I was awake before her, I would try and jump back onto her bed, to spend some more time on her while she was asleep, enjoying the experience of being the miniscule lover of a beautiful young giantess.