- Text Size +
I must’ve been more worn-out than I’d thought, because when I awoke again, we were back at Rachel’s home. She was sitting on the couch when she took me out of her pocket and the pressure of her hand holding me woke me up. She put me down on top of a cushion she was holding in her lap, which made it a very convenient spot for me to talk to her. The look on her face clearly showed how grateful she was to me for doing what I did, with quite a bit of admiration in there as well. To a guy who’s only a couple of inches tall, seeing the woman you love look at you like she was looking at me right now was a massive boost to my ego and self-esteem. I stood up on the cushion and gave her a little bow.

“There’s no need to thank me, babe,” I said, unable to keep myself from sounding just a little smug. “I’m just happy that I can still be your knight in shining armor every once in a while.”

“Oh, Sam, you’re much more than that to me, you know that! Thanks to you, I might very well get that job I’ve been aiming for all this time. Everyone looked really impressed with my presentation, though of course I won’t know for sure until tomorrow morning. But whether or not I get it, you’re still my hero, darling! I have no idea how you managed it, but I am definitely gonna make it up to you tonight, whether you want me to or not.”

She lifted the cushion up to her face and I was once again immersed by her in a kiss. I quickly took off my clothes, to better experience the succulent sensation of her lips pressing down on me. When she’d finished, she took me carefully in her folded hands and held me tightly against her chest. These were the moments I lived for, I thought, as she kept me against her in a loving embrace. But eventually, I began to feel a sensation of a different sort, so I spoke up:

“Rachel, sweetheart…not to ruin the moment…but do you think I could get something to eat soon? All that exercise this afternoon has taken its toll on me.”

“Hmm? Oh, yes, of course! It’s pretty much suppertime already, in any case. Come on, I’ll go make us something nice to eat, then you can tell me all about your little adventure.”

“Well, first of all, I wouldn’t exactly call it little…”

She carried me with her to the kitchen and put me down next to her on the countertop. While she busied herself preparing a simple meal for us, I told her the whole story of my exploits that afternoon, leaving out only one important detail: the part where Leanne’s foot had almost stepped on me, missing me by less than an inch. I figured it’d be best for Rachel not to know how close I’d come to certain death; it would only add to her list of things to stress about. I also didn’t tell her about that moment right at the end, where Leanne had looked straight at me as I made my escape. In fact, I wasn’t sure myself whether she’d actually seen me or not – and if she had, what did she herself think she’d seen? There was no way she could’ve recognized me…maybe she hadn’t even realized what she was looking at…but, either way, it was all over now and I didn’t want to dwell on it.

When I had completed telling my tale, Rachel was just about finishing the pasta dish she was making, and soon she was carrying the food and myself over to the dining table. I was still naked, since I’d forgotten to get dressed again after the kiss and my clothes were lying somewhere on the couch cushions far away, but I honestly didn’t mind. It wasn’t cold in here, and I had long since gotten over the embarrassment I’d initially felt in letting my girlfriend see me naked when I was this small. I climbed onto her plate after she had scooped the pasta into it, since there was still plenty of open space available for me to sit on. I pulled a three-foot-long rotini noodle towards me: it was more than enough food for me to eat at one sitting. Rachel always found the ways in which I coped with eating normal-sized food very amusing.

True to her word, Rachel did reward me that night for saving her day, and possibly her career as well. When she took me to bed with her at the end of the night, she told me that she finally felt comfortable in letting me be completely sexually intimate with her again, even though she still had no idea exactly how such a relationship would work. But, to put her mind at ease, I told her to just lie down and relax, and to not spend any time fussing over me. I sat on her pillow and watched with growing arousal as she got undressed and slid into bed.

“I’ll never get tired of that, just watching you move,” I told her as she lay her head down beside me. “It’s like watching a force of nature in motion – powerful, unstoppable, but also soft and gentle and…and heavenly.”

“Ooh, when did you become so poetic?” she giggled as she draped me in a mantle of her hair.

“Only when I get the right inspiration, like right now! I can go on all night if you’d like me to…”

“No, no more talk for now, okay? Go and have some fun down there, I know you want to.”

I didn’t need any more encouragement. First, I ran along her side all the way to her right hand, then I climbed onto it and began walking back along her arm. Next to me, her vast, sublime body lay like a colossal wall, its hundreds of square yards of naked skin simply begging me to walk across it. Soon I was doing just that, after I reached her shoulder and turned around. For once I didn’t spend too long frolicking among her boobs; there’d be plenty of time for that later. I made my way through the valley of her cleavage and onto her stomach, loving how warm and supple her skin felt beneath the soles of my feet. When I reached the area below her belly-button I felt her whole body twitch every time I took a step, and I realized it was because my footsteps were tickling her. In a playful mood, I fell down on all fours and began scratching the skin all around me, and she broke out into a spasm of laughter.

“Sam, stop it!” her voice called to me from way back at the other end of the bed. “I don’t want to manhandle you or anything, but if you don’t do this the right way…”

“Okay, okay, just having a little fun before getting down to the business!” I yelled back. “You know I always enjoyed a little foreplay…”

Sex between a three-inch man and a five-and-a-half-foot woman turned out to be harder than I’d thought it would. In fact, I even needed Rachel’s help to, well, get inside her, as it were. And that’s exactly what happened: with a little push from her fingers, she shoved me completely inside her vagina, head to toes. I held my breath and closed my eyes as her fingers rubbed me against the hot, sticky, soft walls that surrounded me. I waved my arms and spread my legs apart as she pressed me up deeper into her, finally climaxing just as her own body all around me began to throb.

It was not a moment too late when she pulled me out of her and I gasped for breath in the fresh air again. The experience inside her had completely sapped my strength and I knew I’d never have been able to make it out on my own. To be honest, the fact that I was now unable to fuck my girlfriend on my own and needed her help just in penetrating her should have made me feel ashamed and humiliated, but what else could I – could we – now do? It didn’t make me any less of a man in Rachel’s eyes, I knew that. As I clung on tightly to her finger, she took me all the way up to her open mouth and dropped me inside. She licked all of the sweat and fluid off my body until I was clean and wet all over. Then she lay me tenderly on the cusp of her right breast, where I lay panting and trying to recover my strength.

“That felt amazing, Sam, really,” she said softly. “Yes, I know what you’re thinking right now, don’t pretend otherwise! You may only be the size of my finger now, but you’re still a man, so I know all you care about is your sexual ‘prowess’, for lack of a better word.”

“Yeah, guilty as charged!” I said, my voice sounding very hoarse and drawn out. “Can you blame me, though? I’m smaller right now than my dick used to be!”

“So, what you’re saying is, I’d be happier if I just got myself a dildo or something, right? Size is the only thing that matters, right?”

I didn’t reply, but I could tell where she was going with this. Deep down, I did feel a little ashamed at reacting in such a predictable way, but I just couldn’t help it.

“Physical pleasure isn’t the only thing that counts, darling,” she continued. “When you were inside me, Sam, all I could think about was how incredible, how unbelievable, how wonderful it was. The man whom I love more than anything else was right there, inside me…I could feel your arms and legs, your whole body, moving around, touching me in ways I’d never been touched before…and it felt so satisfying and exciting and…shit, I can’t even think of the perfect word to describe how it felt!”

She lay her fingers on top of me and pressed me down firmly into the warmth of her breast, like I was sinking into the world’s largest waterbed. Then she rolled me back-and-forth across her nipple until both of us got fully aroused again and I came for the second time that night. I didn’t have even the strength left to pretend to struggle against her. All I could do was give myself over to her completely as she played with me, a tiny delicate toy in her hands, but no less loved by her than the man I’d been before.

“I’m so happy you’re back in my life, Sam,” she said, holding my body against her cheek and stroking it. “Even if you stay this small forever, I never want to lose you, do you hear? I’m going to keep you with me and look after you and protect you and love you, no matter what.”

That was all I needed to hear to set my mind at ease and make me feel on top of the world again. She was everything I could ever hope to find in a partner, a soulmate, in the woman of my dreams. She lay me back down on her breast again so that I was facing her, and for a long time we just looked into each other’s eyes, happy and content and in love. Rachel promised me that we’ll be having sex a lot more in the future, as often as I felt up to it, and I knew that, over time, I would find myself enjoying this new way of making love more and more. Gradually, as I lay there and listened to her say wonderful things about me, I floated off to sleep.