- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ziva allows Asha to serve her. Nicky agrees to help Savara with something.



OPHELIA


By the end of the day, my head was throbbing. So I ordered everyone out of my room for a much needed me time to collect myself and properly assess our situation.

We still had to deal with the passengers, but I really didn't want to do that. Especially since I knew they were going to be a pain. Luckily William volunteered to go. And luckier even, Ziva agreed to accompany him in my place. I knew the two of them could handle it well. Especially Ziva who had low tolerance for bratty behavior.

So taking some delicious tiny fruits with me, I went to lay on the soft chaise lounge at the balcony. Basking at the sight of the beautiful city bellow.

"My city," I sighed at the thought. Was it really mine? It couldn't be.

The claims of me being their Goddess was starting to seem more real by the second. At least the coincidences kept adding and terrifyingly started to look like facts. Yet I couldn't believe it. Because if these "facts" were true, then I was really a Goddess. Everything about the life I thought I knew was fabricated. An act. A lie. Would that mean my girls were fabricated too? Did I love them? Or was it just for appearance? An experiment?

No. I wasn't a god. I was Ophelia Queen. Single mother of two. Just an overworked woman who loves her family. That is what I choose to be. Because that was who I am.

"Your Grace," came the sweet voice I currently didn't want to hear.

"I thought I said not to disturb me," I spat a bit too spitefully.

"Forgive me," Savara bowed. "Didn't mean to offend."

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see how you are, Your Grace."

"I'm annoyed. Confused. A bit angry because of it."

"I understand, Mistress." The gorgeous woman said as she stood a respectable distance away, wearing that heart warming smile of hers.

"You do?" I frowned. "You know how I feel right now?"

Her smile got lovelier, if that was even possible. "I can only imagine what it would be like to be in your position. To suddenly appear in another world and be hailed a god."

"And how would you feel if that happened?"

"I wouldn't believe it. I was a priestess all my life. This is all I know. Suddenly being called a goddess would turn my entire world around."

It shocked me how much empathy she had. "Would you ever believe you are a goddess. After some annoying priestess claims you are a million time over?"

"Maybe not," Savara chuckled. "I'd be annoyed."

"And yet here you are annoying me," I smiled back. Feeling better knowing she understood how I felt.

 "Forgive me, Divine," she bowed again. "Truthfully, I might never believe I am a goddess. Not until definite facts proved otherwise. Or till I remember."

"Is that what you are trying to do now? Trying to make me remember, or believe I'm the Divine."

"I have faith. I'll try until my last breath."

"And what happens if you are wrong? What happens if the true Divine appear and sees you worshiping her lookalike."

"Then I'll shamefully surrender my title as High Priestess. I don't deserve it if I can't even notice my own Goddess."

"Well now I both wish you were wrong and right," I chuckled.

"Lady Ophelia, would you allow me to serve you? Even if you don't believe what we claim you to be?"

"I...I don't know. Taking advantage of your belief isn't something I wish to do."

"You won't be taking advantage of our faith, Lady Ophelia. I want to serve who you believe you are. Not my goddess. I could use the practise," she smiled. "I've never actually served someone before?"

"Really, not even your Divine?"

"The Divine was gone way before my birth. The previews High Priestess only served Her in her youth. All I know about serving a Divine was through the stories she left."

"And yet you believe I'm the Divine you never saw? I respect your faith."

"I know you are. I can feel it. The world you made can feel it. Everything is now stronger, brighter, and fuller with life. All celebrating your return."

That made me insides turn. Even this world was reacting to my arrival. These was more coincidences to support the local's claims.

"Whatever the truth may be." Savara approached. "Could you allow me to serve you?"

I saw the sincerity in her eyes. The desire. The genuine longing to serve.

How could I say no?

"Fine," I relented to her beautiful eyes. "But only because I want to help you practise for when your true Divine returns."

"Of course, Your Grace." She bowed to hide the euphoric smile on her face.


..........


I was starting to regret agreeing to letting Savara serve me. Now she was planning a grand party tonight.

She claimed it wasn't a welcome party for their goddess, but a welcome party for their "honored guests". Not just for me, but for all the people in the plane who Ziva and William were currently fetching. But I saw through it. This was definitely for me. Well... for the Goddess they believed I was.

It was about mid afternoon when Aurora excitedly called me over to see the return of a messenger. It wasn't the messenger that excited her, but what the man rode.

"A dragon! Isn't that cool!" Aurora basked at the cat sized thing.

Indeed, it was "cool". A bit unnerving too since it further cemented the fact that this was another world.

The messenger reported that Ziva and William were able to convince the passengers to come over. And I believed that the fact they were accompanied by dragon rider helped explain certain things - like not being on earth.

The man further reported that the pilot of the plane didn't want to fly in unknown lands. Saying something about not being safe to fly with the system offline. I didn't know anything about flying but it was good that he wouldn't risk the lives of everyone in his plane.

"So how will they come back," Aurora asked while caressing the cat sized dragon in her arms. It responded by nuzzling its head onto her chest. Clearly even the beasts in this world found an attraction to us.

"They'll still get here using the plane." The man, who now stood on the balcony's marble railing, replied. "But instead of flying it, they'll be carried over by the Dragon Brigade."

It wasn't until an hour later that I saw what he meant.

Up in sky was the plane. Wrapped tightly around it were large chains that were attached to over a score of dragons. Don't know how Ziva convinced the passengers to go along with this, but I had a feeling she just did as she pleased and forced them to comply.

"Oh, Ziva." I chuckling at the thought of her stuffing a furious Tommy in the plane when he claimed he wouldn't risk his life in that death trap.

Soon, they landed on open grounds in one of the temple's gardens. Where we, including Savara and her followers, waited to greet them.

What followed were mixed reactions of excitement, nervousness, fear, and frustration from the passengers. Some mumbled their distaste at the situation. Others welcomed it. Some were in shock. Others uneasy.

I knew it was going to be a challenge to face them all alone.

Luckily Savara and her priestess - who all learned english through magic - were more than patient in welcoming them. Doing a better job than I ever could. Making me glad for once to have them around.

Surprisingly, Tommy was one of the passengers excited to be here. But I knew why, he was definitely planning ways to exploit this land for easy money. Which meant he'd eventually want me, "the goddess of this land", to help. And that was exactly the first thing he did when he greeted me.

After halfhearted nods and smiles, as I listened to Tommy talk, I excused myself. Taking Nicky with me. Usually our boss wouldn't want that, but he was too busy ogling the plump butts of the acolytes that towered over him twice over.

"How are you holding up?" I asked the once tall woman who now fit perfectly on my palm.

"Been better," Ncky said with a uneasy smile. "Nothing prepared me for being in a new world which, apparently, my bestie is the goddess of."

I blushed at that. "I'm no goddess. Its all a misunderstanding."

"Like seriously?"

"Seriously," I affirmed.

"Well, better tell that to Tommy. He wants you to get dragons to sell back on earth."

"I don't think me telling him that I'm no goddess really matters. He'll still want to use me to exploit the locals."

"Ya," Nicky sighed cutely and disapprovingly. "You're probably right."

Seeing that the Savara was doing a good job here, I retired to my room with Nicky. Once there I asked about Ziva.

"She had to walk back," Nicky replied. "Cant really fit in the plane after all. And..." the childish girl smirked like how she usually does when she wanted to tease me. "...William decided to accompany her for the walk back."

Hearing that made my heart flutter. It affirmed what I suspected, William was a sweet guy.

Having Nicky around wasn't bad. I didn't have a lot in common with her, but apparently she liked me a lot. After all, she believed we were besties. How that happened? I have no idea. But after the events of today, I was glad to have a friend to talk with.

"I'm surprised you're so calm about me carrying you around."

"Well," Nicky blushed cutely. "Only because its you."

That made me smile. What did I do to make Nicky trust me so much? If the tables were turned I don't think I'd get on her hand. At least not as easily or as fast as she did.

After a while, we were on "my" soft bed with all the fruit bowls we could eat. Talking aimless about life, work gossip, and especially Nicky's relationship with Tommy.  

"Like honestly, I'm only doing it to piss my Mom off," she admitted with a shrug.

"Oh...that's it?"

"Ya, why else?" She chuckled. "Wait, you don't think I'm doing this for the money?"

"Well..."

"You bitch," she laughed. Throwing an apple her scale at me. Which harmlessly bounced off my lip. "Well, my dear goddess, I don't need the money."

"You could have fooled me," I smirked. Happy that someone was brave enough to call me a vulgar name for once. "You keep borrowing cash from me."

"I'll pay you back! I just...well..."

"Need the money."

"I have money!" She got defensive. "I mean, my mother does...but...I'm trying to be independent from her."

She then told me about her mother. Who was actually one of the richest women in the country. They had a fight that made Nicky realized she wanted out of her Mom's controlling grasp. Deciding to take the world on her own even if it meant giving up her wealthy lifestyle.

The story made me respect and like Nicky more. Though now I had a feeling I knew why she was so attached to me. Was it because her relationship with her mother was strained that she was now finding comfort in my own motherly nature? Whatever the case, I didn't mind all that. She was starting to grow on me.

We ended up talking until Savara came to update me on the passengers and the night's festivals.

"Your companions are quite a handful, Divine," she spoke in perfect english while bowing. The show of respect made Nicky snicker.

"Sorry for dropping them on you like that."

"Its my pleasure to serve, Your Grace." Again, Nicky couldn't help but snicker.

"So, what became of them?"

"We placed them in the common scaled guest rooms at the east end of the Temple. They are settling in and preparing for tonight's festivities. Though I believe some wont be joining us."

"Their loss," Nicky shrugged. "Its a once in a lifetime opportunity to see how people in another world party."

"I hope we don't disappoint."

"Just get us all drunk and you wont."

"By the way," I cut in. "Has Ziva returned."

"She hasn't, Your Grace. But the scouts reported that she'll arrive just before dark. And there is no need to worry, the Dragon Riders are guiding her back."

"Good," I said in relief. "I was worried she'd get lost."

"Don't need to worry about Ziva." Nicky chuckled. "She's a BIG girl. Anyways," she stood up. "I'll need to go find something else to wear for tonight."

"Lucky," I pouted. "My baggages didn't grow with me. I'm stuck like this."

"Not necessarily," Savara spoke. "We still have the Divine's dresses cleaned and ready to use."

"Oh, I'm not sure about wearing other people's cloths. Especially without their consent."

"Just do it," Nicky sided with the priestess. "Or do you want to attend your first party here all dirty from our travels?"

"I guess not."


..........


"Ma, what do you think!" Aurora sang as she gave me a twirl.

She wore a lovely, white, silk dress that went to her knees. Over her shoulder was a golden sash that matched her hair - which was washed, combed, braided and decorated with various jewel pins. For footwear, she had on brown laced. And around her neck and wrists were fine gems and jewels. Overall, she looked like a gorgeous princess straight out from the ancient world.

"You look lovely," I basked at the sight of her. "A true princess."

"I know right!" She beamed beautifully. "Luckily we're the same height, apparently these were your's."

"Oh...right." I frowned at that. Guess Savara was also dressing my daughter in the Divine's clothes. But I shouldn't complain, I was also borrowing clothes.

"You look lovely too, Ma." Aurora looked me over and smirked. "Like a true goddess!"

"Stop," I chuckled. "I don't want you getting any ideas from the locals. I'm not a goddess. I'm just you're plain, boring Mother."

"Eh," she shrugged cutely. "You may be Mom, but you aren't plain." With that, she left to find her new friends.

Her remark made me smile. Looking at the long mirror in "my" room, I saw myself in a way I haven't in a long time. My hair was combed and decorated with gems by Savara and other priestesses. Like Aurora, I also wore a white dress. But mine went all the way to my ankles and flowed gracefully as I walked. It perfectly hugged my curves. Not tightly, but well enough to accent my figure. My sash was rich purple and my sandals were decorated with diamonds.

Overall, I looked like I was cosplaying as a goddess.

There were other things Savara wanted me to wear - like the diamond crown and necklace, silver bracelets, and sapphire earrings. But I omitted them. Not wanting to wear too much of the things that weren't rightfully mine. Though it did make me wonder how much more godly I'd look with them on.

"Ugh, you too," came a grumpy voice. "I thought Aurora was the only one embracing her inner goddess."

"Ziva," I said happily. "You're back."

"Whoa, no hugs. You wouldn't want to get my sweat on your pretty dress. Would you?"

"I don't really mind," I tried to hug her again. But again, she dodged.

"I mind," she smiled at me. "It would be blasphemous of me to soil the Divine."

"Don't even go there," I frowned playfully.

"Just teasing," Ziva shrugged, plopping down on a nearby chair.

"Well, why don't you ask Savara for some clean clothes. I'm sure she-"

"I'm fine like this."

"You sure. I mean-"

"Aurora told me these were the Divine's clothes. Which were in your size. And seeing as I'm about a head taller than you, I suspect that there aren't any my size."

"Oh...right."

"Its for the best anyways. I'm not so keen on wearing white dresses."


..........


ZIVA


I was tired, dirty, and mentally exhausted. Then seeing Mom and Aurora all dressed up and clean made me kinda annoyed. I really wanted something fresh to wear. But that wasn't going to happen.

In addition, I just wanted a good soak, watch a nice film, and probably have a good fuck to distract me from today's events. Unfortunately, a bath was all I could get. Or should I also break my resolve and get that fucking that priestess from eagerly offered?

No, I'll settle for a bath.

Mother said all I had to do was ask one of the priestesses and they'd prepare my bath. So I did just that. Imagine my surprise to see Asha come in my room to serve me.

"Your Worship," she bowed.

"Hi," I blushed, remembering what she had done to my feet earlier today. I could only imagine how much more stink it accumulated in my trip to the old temple and back.

"How would you like your bath, Your Grace?"

"Uhmm...hot."

"As you wish." She smiled and headed to the large bathroom. It was bigger than my room back home!

"So. No acolytes tonight?" I watched as she prepared my bath. I thought it would be something like olden times when they fill it with buckets, but it was rather modern. Ok, maybe not too modern. She had to adjust some levers and valves before the small pool started to fill.

"Its not their duty to take care of the baths. But I can ask them to come if you want them to help me wash you."

"Oh ok... Wait, what? I can wash myself!"

"Oh..." She frowned disappointingly. "But your sister-"

"You washed my sister?"

"Not me personally, but the other priestesses did. From what I heard, they had some sort of 'pool party'."

"Of course," I rolled my eyes. "That's just like Aurora."

"You don't want a 'pool party', Your Grace?"

"I just want to soak," I said, thinking my options through. If I allowed it, was it going to be just a bath? Or would I get that fucking? I know I shouldn't. But... maybe I should. After today, didn't I deserve a treat? "Did my mother allow herself to get washed."

"Her Worship refused," Asha sighed sadly. "What I would give to help wash her."

"You know, to me, that sounds extremely weird." I chuckled imagining her at mother's feet. But at the same time, I kinda felt jealous. I thought what Asha and I had was special. Guess when it came to the actual "goddess" everyone else came second.

"Of course," she looked up at me. "Would you want me to wash you?"

I thought it through again. How different can it be from licking my feet clean? But then again if I didn't stop it from continuing I knew my feet weren't the only things that would be licked. This was a bath, it would be more intimate.

Should I risk it?

Fuck it!

I was too tired to actually give a crap about morality. I needed to be pampered. Plus, I had a small fear in my heart that told me I'd loss Asha if I didn't indulge her. I couldn't have that. I grew fond of the girl who licked my feet.

And... I REALLY wanted that fucking!

"I guess... we can try it out..." I blushed.

"Really," she beamed in elation.

"Yes, but its only a bath. No 'pool party' or anything loud. Ok?"

"Of course, Your Grace!" She squealed excitedly. "I'll go call the others."

"Others?"

She bolted before I could stop her.


..........


When Asha returned with five others her scale, she asked me if I wanted a quick scrub or try out how they do things here. After some convincing, I chose the latter. Little did I know it was going to be one of the best decisions I've made.

The first thing they had me do was get fully nude. At that moment I was glad I got that painful bikini wax before going on this trip. Though that still didn't make it less awkward for me in the start.

The awkwardness was short lived when Asha and her friends showered me with praises and adorations. Apparently to them I was beyond beautiful. I would have thought they were only being kind, but the sincerity was abundant in there admiring eyes. They really saw me as something divine.

Once nude, they lay on a marble recliner then drenched me with water. When I was sufficiently soaked, they scrubbed me with a flowery scented soap. Washing the grime from my skin before continuing with the next part. I was glad they did it because my feet really reeked when I freed them from their steamy prison.

The experience was like being treated in a spa. But a million times better. Their small hands felt heavenly as they glided against me slippery skin. Touching each knotted muscle and masterfully kneading the stress away.

I blushed when a priestess came to wash on my underarm. By raising my arms above my head, we were greeted by a strong, sour scent that made me gag. But the gorgeous girl assigned to it didn't mind one bit as she got close to properly clean me there. In fact, her face was painted pink. Like she was extremely happy to wash that part of my body. Weird...but I let it be. She felt wonderful. They all did.

It wasn't until they got between my legs that I realized this was going too be more than just a bath. And closer to what I hoped for. Maybe they would have stuck to only washing me, but somehow they knew what I really wanted and acted accordingly. I could tell this was the case when I saw Asha's knowingly smiled as she settled between my legs.

"May I, Lady Ziva?" Her hand teased my inner thigh. Inching closer, but never touching my nether. Her question confirmed my suspicions. Because she was asking permission to please me, not to wash my dirty cunt.

I knew I should say no. For moral reasons. But at this point I was feeling too good to give a damn, "Fuck it, do what you must."

"Gladly," was all she said before her hand brushed onto my folds. Making me moan and quiver in total bliss.

By now, the others were starting to rinse me off. And when the soap was washed away, lips replaced it on my now sensitive skin. Followed by sensual licks as they worshipped my body.

"Damn," I moaned as I felt a toe get pulled into a small mouth of one of the two boys present.

His tongue danced around my digit as he sucked. The combo felt so great that I wanted it on my nipple.

Just like they could read my mind, one priestess got on my side and started licking and sucking my engrossed teat. Soon another priestess joined to please the other pink nob.

By that point, Asha was done rinsing my cunt and butt. Which made me anticipate what was about to follow. My eyes locked onto her's as she lowered herself onto my quivering cunt.

"Goddess," she sang. "May I serve you."

"Just do it!" I panted ruggedly.

She complied. Doing a combo I never knew existed. It was like a lick, bite, suck and thrust. All at the same time. And that was just the intro to what was about to come.

"Mmmm-aaaa," I moaned as her fingers slipped through my folds. Teasing me.

She worked in sync with the other priestesses and priests. Their lips, tongue, fingers, arms and legs moved together to make me feel all types of divine pleasures at the same time. Safe to say, I couldn't last very long.

"Ohhh... fucCKKKK!" I screamed as my cunt burst from extreme rapture. Spraying Asha and those bellow me.

But still they didn't relent, making me ride pleasure after pleasure until I was begging them to stop. And when they finally did, all I could do was give them a dazed smile.

I never felt so satisfied. All the stress of the day had faded away. Making me not regret what I've done.

To make things more divine, they gracefully soothed my still quivering body. Calming me down with gentle kisses before continuing to wash me. Cleaning off the new layer of sweat that form during my little fun.

"Your Grace," Asha smiled with such glee that I thought she was the one who had the fucking of her life. "Its time to soak."

As she spoke, Asha and her companions started to strip. Even if they stood shorter than my knee, the sight of them made me feel self conscious. They were all breath taking!

My eyes lingered at the beauty of Asha's body. Her skin was light tan, smooth and perfect. Her legs were proportionally long. Hips, young and heathy. Appropriately curvy. Her stomach was flat and slim. Breasts were perky and full. Not too big, not too small. Just right. And her face was angelic. Overall she looked like an oriental jewel. Outshining me in every way despite her height.

But then I saw the admiration in their eyes. To them I appeared more beautiful than perfection itself. It was such an intense level of adoration that it instantly washed away my insecurities.

"Shall we, your Grace?"

"Oh...yes. Let's do this."


..........


I didn't know why I was against this in the start. This ritualistic "bath" was divine. Even now as I enjoyed the serenity and simplicity of soaking, I could help but feel like I was up in the cloud. Though what was done to me and the fact that the priestesses/priests cared for my every need did play a big role in me state of bliss.

"ALL HAIL THE GODDESS OPHELIA!" Came a loud chant outside as trumpets and horns blasted in full volume along with screams of revelry.

"Guess they started the party," I chuckled at the thought of my annoyed and embarrassed Mother as the locals chanted her name.

"Forgive us for taking too long," Asha spoke as she continued to wash my hair.

"Its fine," I smirked. "I'm having a pre-party right here."

"You enjoyed the bathe?"

"More than you think," I admitted. "I guess its not all bad to be served like a queen."

"A goddess," one of the other priestess corrected.

I would have said something against that, but I felt too good to care.

The ritual concluded with a final rinsing, drying of my body and hair, and application of floral scented ointments. But sadly, it wasn't going to be much help as I had to dress back in my smelly attire.

"We'll make you new clothes right away," a priest said, which was quickly agreed by the other five.

"No need to rush. I can go on like this for a while. Besides, I don't mind another bath."

That got me collective giggles and eager smiles.


.........


The main ceremony took place in a colossal hall illuminated by bright, floating lights that gave the surroundings a mystical vibe. Sitting at the very front - on a grand marble throne decorated with precious gems, golds and silvers - was Mother. And she looked radiant under the light, like the goddess they claimed her to be.

Set before Mom was a MASSIVE, long table our scale. On it were people whom I assumed were considered important enough to dine with the "goddess". Amongst them were the passengers from the plane - it wasn't hard to distinguish them from the rest since their attire was earth like.

"Goddess," I teased Mom while sitting next to her.

"Please, Ziva, not tonight," she rolled her eyes, trying to suppress a smile.

"I see you are in good spirits," I noted the golden chalice in her hands.

"Honestly, I'm actually having a good time." She passed me a cup. "Try this."

With a shrug, I complied. Instantly amazed by how delicious the wine was. I wasn't really a wine person, but I could tell this was premium.

"Amazing, right?"

"Definitely better than what I've tasted before."

"Its sacred wine," Savara said as she refilled me cup. "Only brought out for celebrations with the Divine."

Mother frowned at that, but didn't protest. Guess she really was in a good mood.

"Where's Aurora?" I asked while looking around for her.

"She went off with Sara, Pav, and Kino to watch the fireworks."

Now that she mentioned it, I could hear the faintest sounds of explosions and see colorful lights through the open balcony at our far right.

"You can go check it out. But first you must eat!"

It amazed me how everything here tasted better. Like now as I ate a whole roasted pig, I found the flavours more pronounced. I wasn't sure if it was because of the size difference, or its just how it was here, but it was definitely different from earth's flavors. Different in the best of ways.

Once full, I left to find my own crowd. This was Mom's party after all. The people on this table were solely focused on her. I needed to make my own fun.

Any other night, I'd feel bad about abandoning Mother. But she seemed content where she was. I knew she didn't believe she was a god, but she did look quite happy being treated like one. At least with booze in her system.

Plus, William was in her company. And as Mom had more "sacred wine", she was getting a bit too touchy. I didn't want to see where that would lead. It was best to leave. For both our sakes.

As I walked around, I noted how different the celebration was the further away I got from the table. Things there were more refined. The further away I got, people were for robust. Allowing the spirit of alcohol to take control.

At one point, I was asked to supervise a wrestling match. Which I happily did. And once a winner was announced, they asked me for a reward. I wasn't sure what reward I could give, so I planted a wet kiss on the winner's head. From the ecstatic roars of approval, I knew it was a worthy gift that the man will surely take to his grave with utmost honor and pride.

I jumped from one group to the next. Each one excited by my presence. Each one different. But all fun. And as the night grew late, I noticed a change in character from the locals. Becoming more sensual as the booze kicked in.

One particular group really took my interest. At a dark corner of a garden, hidden slightly from the other groups, were young local doing something physical. It wasn't until my second take that I realized what it was.

They were having an orgy!

"Would you like the join them, Your Grace?" Asha asked. I had her follow me the entire night. Like my personal guide who explained the rules of games and customs of the locals. And I've come to like her presence.

"Join," I blushed. "Would they want me?"

"They'd love you! Its an honor to be graced by a Divine."

Again, I knew I should protest. But I didn't. Guess the many cups of wine were doing its work by loosening me up. Also, I was curious to see what would happen if I just barged in.

Smirking, I made my way over. My heavy footsteps must have announced my arrival because they stopped what they were doing and bowed. It amazed me how my mere presence could command the room by simply being.

Without saying a word, I slowly lowered one of my booted foot right at the center of the group. Gently nudging some of them to give me space. They responded respectfully and made room. Once my foot was firmly on the ground, towering over everyone there, I gave a command.

"Lick." I did this more out of curiosity than for sadistic pleasure. But I got to say, it was fun watching them react.

With ecstatic smirks, they eagerly obeyed. Latching themselves to my dirty boot. Licking, grinding, and humping on, over, and beside it. Polishing every inch of the black surface with all the erotic liquid their bodies produced.

"Wow," I was impressed. "I didn't actually think they'll do it."

"Of course they will," Asha spoke as she watched over the crowd with a proud smile. "It is a blessing to serve such a holy relic!"

"They're licking my boot," I chuckled in disbelief. "My old, dirty, smelly boot. There is nothing holy about that."

"It may be dirty," Asha kneeled, helping the smaller people by lifting them to the higher part of my footwear. "But its your's. That is what makes it so holy."

"So if I give you my boot you'll make a shrine around it and have people go on a pilgrimage just to lick it?" The thought made me laugh.

"You mean it," Asha's eyes grew wide.

Her reaction shocked me. I was just joking, yet she looked like I was offering her the universe.

"Forgive me." She bowed. "But I'm not worthy enough to accept such an honor."

That made me blush harder. How could it not? These people looked at me with such adoration that even something as lowly as my old boots was regarded with the same reverence shown to an emperor. Not even my old boyfriends looked at me with the same level of desire as a juicy steak.

With a heavy sigh, I pulled my foot from the group. Shaking it gently to dislodge those on top.

"Asha, rise. We are going somewhere more private."

"More private?"

"Yes. You will show me how deep your devotion runs. And maybe I'll give you my boot."


..........


NICKY


The festivities were beyond a scale I've ever seen. And not because there were acolytes and priests/priestesses of grand proportions. But because of the sheer number of food, drinks and people who were all in high spirit as they hailed my flustered bestie.

For the start of the celebration, all of us passengers were gathered along with the important figures of the city. We were then lead on top of giant table before a grand throne worth billions in precious stones and metals. A seat worthy for a god. Where Ophelia sat.

Once here, I'd never assume I was standing on a table. It was so vast that it accommodated over a thousand people varying from my height to the priests/priestesses that towered 4x over me. All around me were smaller chairs, lounges, and tables filled with the finest dishes and drinks I've every tasted. In quantities that could feed several armies.

As many of us were here, there were many times more bellow, around the hall, and even out at the gardens. Like the entire city came to join the festivities of Ophelia's return.

I was kinda envious at the attention she was getting. Especially seeing her in that amazing getup that gave her an aura and look of a true goddess. Add her giant scale in the mix and even I couldn't help but see bestie as the "Divine".

In comparison, I was wearing a tiny black dress that showed off my long legs and bust. I matched it with a pair of high platform pumps that boosted me an extra 6 inches. Back on earth this would grab the attention of any room I walked into. Here I looked alien. Even Tommy, who was suppose to be my date, overlooked me for the acolytes in there showy white gowns and much more alluring figures.

With a heavy sigh, I took off my heels. I loved wearing them because I could tower over everyone and easily steal their attention. Here I couldn't even tower over the asses of the tiniest giants here. All my heels did was make my feet ache.

I decided to do a tour of the area. Around me, the passengers all joined in the merry making. Laughing, joking, and having a great time. Some young men acted like they knew Ophelia since birth. Trying their luck in seducing a sultry priestess. I didn't now what they planned on doing next if they succeed in wooing her. Because she could crush them with her immense thighs if she wished it.

Tommy too was already drunk and being handsy with the acolytes. Which was funny to watch since they easily put him on his place. But I knew at his state he liked the rough handling. Making him try even harder.

The locals weren't like your average humans. Everyone here looked like angels in their togas, robes, tunics and other foreign garbs. Some could speak english through magic, others couldn't. But everyone was kind and genuine. A characteristic that could only be forged in a paradise like this.

Many locals, acolytes, and priests/priestesses wanted to get to know me since I was close to Ophelia. But I wasn't in the mood to flatter anyone at the moment. I just wanted to walk around and do my own thing.

Honestly it was fun being lost in the crowd and not being the center of attention. I was more liberated to do things without fear of judgement. Dance how I wanted. Drink how I wanted. And do silly things I wouldn't dare do back on earth.

At some point in time, I used the stairs to walk down the table and joined the others around the great hall. Here people were less refined than those above. But it meant they were wilder. The further away I walked, the wilder it got.

There were plays, drinking, and dances closer to the table. Further away it was more like drinking games, wrestling, and erotic behavior. Like those under the shadow of a large tree who partook in an orgy. In fact, the more I examined the area outside the more I saw different groups gathering together to enjoy the night through physical love.

The sight made me blush. I was a very open minded person, but the things they were doing was only seen in the wildest of porns. It left me feeling strangely disturbed and aroused.

A moment later, I noticed some acolytes, and others my size, giggling and whispering. Carrying jugs of wine and baskets of food to a more secluded part of the temple.

Curious, I followed them.

The walk took me about 5 minutes. By then I was far from the main celebration, finding myself entering a large inner garden. It was gorgeous. There were lanterns floating around, less bright than those in the halls and rooms. But bright enough to set a mood and see what was happening beside a pond.

I choked in shock. Quickly, I hid behind a giant pillar to watch the erotic sight.

There on a makeshift bed - formed by layers of giant blankets and pillows - laid Ophelia's eldest. She was naked, quivering, and panting. Her glistening body was littered with varying bodies of the locals. Each one giving their all to please the giant.

At Ziva's feet were many people my size. Some wedged between her toes. Some licking her sweaty. Others were making love under her soles. But no matter their situation, all looked euphoric and eager to please.

Her breasts were being cared by a dozen people of mixed sizes. Each one helping the other to elevate Ziva to new heights of pleasure. Seeing locals my size licking nipples bigger than their head made me quiver. I couldn't help but imagined myself in their position.

But what really shocked me the most was what happening between Ziva's thighs.

The bigger ones commanded the situation. One stuffed her mouth with people my size and used them to stimulate Ziva's clit. The other held an acolyte in her hand and with a mischievous smirk she stuff him in the giant cavern that hungrily ate the man until only his feet stuck out. Around the two were others messaging or licking the sensitive region within Ziva's thighs. All worshiping her with utmost adoration and devotion.

"Amazing, isn't it," came a voice that made me jump out of my skin.

Turning around, I was greeted by the towering figure of Savara, the High Priestess.

"Its so wonderful to see when a Divine accepts her rightful place."

She smiled at Ziva with pride and love before turning her gaze to me.

"Nicky, I have been looking for you."

"M-me," I stuttered nervously. Feeling uneasy by being caught spying on Ziva. By Savara no less! The woman who's beauty and grace made me feel more pathetic than the grime between her toes. Did she even have any blemishes between her toes?

"You are a close friend to The Almighty. Are you not?"

"Uhm...well...ya. I am." I tried to play cool but failed.

"That's good." Her smile saddened. "I envy you."

"What!?" I gasped. How could someone like her, who's shit was prettier than me, envy me?

"I do. How I wish to share such familiarity with Her Worship." She sighed. "But for now, only you have her trust. And so I need your help."

"Of course," I beamed, feeling a million times more confident. Me being Ophelia's bestie meant I was more important that this personification of perfection. "How can I help?"

"The goddess doesn't seem too enthralled with the idea of what she really is."

"Can you blame her? Yesterday she was just a regular mom."

"I know. But what I want is for her accept her role. Like how her daughter accepted her position in the natural order of things here." She looked towards Ziva, smiling again. "To bring Her Grace to acceptance, we need to show her that its not all bad being god."

"Guess its not," I looked with envy at how Ziva was being worshiped with such zeal and passion.

"We must open her mind. Make her comfortable with her situation. And only then will she be willing to accept the possibility of what she truly is. Only through acceptance will she awaken her godly self."

"Right, so how can I help?" Savara's devotion to Ophelia was inspiring. I didn't entirely believe bestie was a god. But I could help bring the truth to light. Either way, we'll eventually see if she was or wasn't a god.

"I want you to help me please Her Grace."

"Yes, I understand that. But how?"

"How else," she smiled at me then nudged her head towards Ziva.

"Fuck no!" I yelled. Blushing at thought.

"You don't want to please Her Grace."

"Not like that!"

"Why not?" She frowned, not understanding what was so wrong with her proposition.

"Ophelia is my best friend. I cant just...fuck her!"

"We serve her. Not 'fuck her'. Please remember to who you speak of."

"Whatever," I huffed, feeling weird from this conversation. And yet... why was my heart pounding like this? Was the idea of "serving" Ophelia exciting me?

"Yes. It does," Savara smiled. Her eyes telling me she could read my thoughts.

I blanched in shock. Could she read my-

"I can," Savara bent down, coming closer to my level. Causing me to unconsciously step back. "Its a blessing I got from the Divine."

With her so close, I could smell her lovely scent. Damn, even her sweat smelled great.

"You have a conflict in you. Your feelings towards Lady Ophelia is being suppressed. Like you don't want to accept it."

"You're wrong," I tried to back up but Savara's hand gently held my back, stopping my retreat.

"I'm not. Its written all over your mind."

Her voice flowed through me in the most gentlest of manner. Stopping me from freaking out. If this conversation was with anyone else, I would have bolted by now.

"I respect the adoration you have for her. Tell me, what do you like about our goddess?" I was bewitched. Savara had a way to make people trust her. I knew her less than a day, yet here I was about to pour my heart out. I wouldn't do this to some people I knew for years.

"I loved that she is kind. When I first got my job I was so confused on what to do. And too scared to ask for help. But Ophelia was there. She helped me. And continued to do so. Going out of her way just to make sure I was alright."

"Our god is as kind in your world as she is in ours."

"She is," I smiled at the memory.

I didn't know why I was opening up. I just did.

"She even helped me find my apartment. And showed me the ideal place to shop from after work."

"You admire her tenderness."

"I do."

"You care for her?"

"I do."

Savara smiled as her thumb rubbed my side. "Tell me, when you saw her tonight, what did you think?"

"She was gorgeous." I blushed.

"You look gorgeous yourself. Who did you wear this beautiful dress for?

My face got hotter with embarrassment. I could say I did it for for myself, or even for Tommy. But we both knew I'd be lying. How could she tell? Could she really read my mind like she claimed?

With a knowing smile, Savara continued. "At the dinner, how did you feel about the attention she got."

"I was envious."

"At who?"

"At..." I thought it over, and cringed in shame. Now that I think of it, I wasn't envious at the attention she was getting. I was envious at the attention she was giving others. I wanted it on me and my pretty dress.

Again, Savara just smiled. My reaction told her everything she needed to know.

"Would you please help me serve her?" My face burned red. My mind flooded with millions of different emotions. Questions run rampant in my mind. But louder than everything else was one simple truth. When it came to Ophelia, I'd anything. Just like she'd do anything for me.

"I...I guess I can."