- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aurora finds her source of divinity and learns some cool magic tricks. Nicky, William, and Savara help comfort an overwhelmed Ophelia in a sensual manner. And Ziva just does her own thing.



AURORA


I was surprised how everything was back to normal once I woke up. Last night the temple was a mess, littered with all sorts of cute little things the locals brought with them. Now the temple was as pristine as it was the first time we stepped in it.

I like it here. Everything was cute and lovely. And everyone was so nice and welcoming to me. They called me princess, listened to what I had to say, and overall made me feel special.

I don't understand why Mom and Ziva were so against being Divines. I mean sure, it was strange the locals were calling Mom a god. But from everything I've seen so far, the facts kinda supported that claim. For example:

1. Out of all the people in the plane, only us became giants.

2. For some reason we can understand the local language. And the locals could only understand us. Savara said it was because Mom's creations will always understand their Divine. And the Divine will always understand the language she created.

3. The goddess they serve is called Ophelia as well. How strange is that!?

4. There is literally a statue of Mom outside! In fact, all the paintings, sculptures, and mosaics of their goddess resembles mother!

And 5. There is magic in this world. If magic did exits then surely a goddess can exit too.

We were singled out ever since coming to this world. Mom especially. So why wont my family accept these facts? Mom could be a god if she only accepts the truth. At least that was what Savara said to me. But Mom is too stubborn to believe.

Whatever, I'd be a good girl and help them see the truth. And the best way to do that is by making them see that this world isn't so bad. If they did, then they'll probably be more accepting to be Divines here.

Step one in my master plan was to start the day perfectly. And what better way to do that than start with a big breakfast - which I planned on making. Ok, maybe I wont make it myself. But I'm sure as heck going to supervise it preparations.

"So, Pav, can you cook scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheesy hash browns?" I asked the tiny woman on my night stand.

Besides Kino, Pav was the only other person in my room who woke up first than me. Leaving Sara as the only one left drooling in a cutesy sprawled position right on top of the "giant" pillow they all slept on. And since the two were awake, both of them would help me plan/make breakfast.

"Well... I can. But not for a family your size..."

I was happy to see how comfortable Pav became around me. She might still be a bit nervous at times, but it was far less than when she first saw us as giants. Guess she just needed time to adjust.

"I mean... we'll need a small army to make that much food."

"Oh," I chuckled at the thought of her trying to fry eggs on a giant pan. "You're right, it'll be hard for you to do it alone."

"Maybe we can ask for help," Pav added. "I'm sure they have a kitchen stuff. The food yesterday must have been prepared by a team."

"That's right!" I then addressed Kino. "Do you know where the kitchen is?"

"Forgive me, Princess," he felt disappointed to be of no use. "I don't know the temple too well. I've never been allowed in such holy grounds."

"Oh right! You live outside the city. I hope your parents don't mind me taking you?" I smiled apologetically. "I practically stole you."

"Its fine," he reassured me. "High Priestess Savara sent word to my family that I'm serving under a Divine. Its an honor I never thought I'd have."

"Cool. So I basically own you now?" My joke made Pav cringe, but Kino took it quite gleefully.

"I'm yours for as long as you'll have me."

"Great. Now hop on, we need to go find someone who knows where the kitchen is."


..........


The kitchen was bigger than our apartment back on earth. It was crewed by a small army of people varying in size. The lead cook was a priestess known as Winry, and she was ecstatic to have me supervise her work.

She instantly offered her help when I told her about my plan. But I guess that didn't matter because she had already started on breakfast for "the Divines", the passengers of our plane, and all those living in the temple. Plus, her menu was way better than mine. Though she did add bacon on the menu for my sake. And Pav showed her how to make hash browns. Overall, I'd say breakfast was going to be a great hit.

Since most of the people were still passed out from last night's events, we were going to serve a late breakfast. A brunch? The passengers would be served buffet style at the one of the common halls. While we, the "Divines", would be served in a more private room. Apparently that was how things were done here.

While the kitchen staff worked, Kino, Pav, a newly awoken Sara, and myself toured the kitchen counters. Tasting all the delicious meals prepared. I knew back on earth I would have been scolded for sticking my fingers into the serving dishes, but no one would dare scold the goddess' daughter here.

One particular section we lingered at was the dessert counter. It was filled with fresh fruits, scones, tarts, pudding, jams, pies, and many more sweet things.

"Ice cream would pair well with this," Sara noted as she stuck her finger in a - giant sized to her, yet bite sized to me - triple berry pie.

The act made Pav cringe, but she didn't rebuke Sara. If she did, she'd have to rebuke me too. And I knew sure she wasn't ready for that yet.

"Ice cream?" Kino asked with a cute tilt of his head.  

"Ya, its like that heavy cream we tasted earlier. But frozen and many times sweeter."

"I could go for some ice cream," I agreed.

"Maybe we can ask Ms. Winry to make some."

"I don't think they can make it here." Pav spoke, giving in to our influence and poked her finger in the berry pie for a taste. "They might not have the technology for it."

"But it wont hurt to try asking," Sara said. "Right?"

"It wont. Might as well try."

"Hey Winry," Sara waved at the head cook.

"Ms. Winry," Pav corrected.

"Ms. Winry," Sara rolled her eyes. "We have a request."

"How may I serve?" The head cook excitedly approached us.

"We were wondering if you knew how to make ice cream."

"Ice cream?"

"Guess that's a no," Sara sighed disappointingly.

"I'm not so familiar with it, but if its something that exists I'm sure Her Ladyship can make some." She looked at me.

"I don't even know how to properly boil water," I chuckled. "Wouldn't know where to start with ice cream."

"Forgive the confusion, Princess. I meant to say you could create it."

"Create? Like using magic?" Sara said excitedly as she looked at me. "Can you do that?"

"I'm... not entirely sure I can do magic."

"Your the daughter of Goddess Ophelia." Winry elaborated. "Born as a Divine, you inherited the ability of creation."

"I'm really not good at creating anything," I mumbled. "I suck at arts and crafts."

"You wont create anything with that attitude. Come on, give it a try!" Sara cheered.

"Guess it wont hurt to try."

I got motivated by Sara's hype and the encouraging smiled of Kino and Winry. Besides, if this works then Mom and Ziva wont have any reason to not believe in our divinity.

"How should I do start?"

"The holy texts says Divines can create anything they can imagine. It manifests physically by their sheer will alone."

"I'm still confused."

"Just think of something you want. And really believe it exists," Pav explained. She looked as invested in this as the rest. Guess she was curious to see if I was Divine.

"What should I try making?"

"Try ice cream!" Sara beamed. "A delicious banana split with chocolate syrup, candy toppings, and whipped cream."

"Maybe something more simple?"

"I'm sure she can imagine a nice banana split recipe, Pav."

"I can," I confirmed. "There is this place Mom takes us to on special occasions. I love their banana splits."

"Then imagine that!"

With a sigh, I focused at my task. Magic cant be that hard. If it was really just imagining things, I could do it. I have an amazing imagination.

Putting my hands towards an empty part of the counter, I imagined the banana split Mom buys us. I could taste it, see it, and even feel it. The memory of that delicious goodness was etched in my mind because going to the ice cream parlor was one of the few things I shared with Ziva and Mom. One that I greatly cherished. So how hard could it be to will it to existence?

For a moment, nothing happen. But I was determined to make that bowl of cold delight. In my concentration, I suddenly felt a spark deep within me. It was small at first. A warm feeling that grew into a hot flame the more I focused my attention on it.

This flame bursted into a wild fire. It was overwhelming, but didn't hurt. In fact, it was comforting. Feeling natural. Like it was a part of me. And somehow I knew this was the source of my divinity. So I let it consume me. Causing bright light to radiate out of my being as this slumbering power awoken.

"Oh my gosh, its happening!" Sara squealed with excitement as Pav gasped in disbelief. Kino, Winry and the other locals fell on their knees in awe and worship. Basking at the awakening of my godhood.

Like handling my phone, I easily manipulated this new energy into what I wanted. And what I wanted was a banana split.

The tips of my fingers tingled as I felt the energy surge from them. Molding into what I willed. Then in a second, everything was back to normal. The only thing different was what laid before us - the exact banana split my Mother would buy me.

"Oh. My. Gosssshhhh!" Sara leaped up and down in pure elation. "You did it. You actually did it!"

"I... I did..." My eyes widened. It took a second for me to register what happened. But now here I was, standing before something I created. "I did it!"

I grabbed Sara and hugged her into my chest.

"I actually did it!"

"I knew you could," she laughed as her face was smashed onto my cheek.

"I've got to tell Mom," I blurted out. "And Ziva!" This time I smirked.

Without warning, I grabbed Kino and Pav. Then paused once I realized I couldn't carry them and the ice cream bowl.

"Winry," I snapped the still bowing woman back to reality. "Grab that and follow me. I want to shove it onto some stubborn faces."


..........


ZIVA


My head was killing me. I over did it last night. Drunk way too much to drown the stress of the day, and ended up having an orgy. Not that I mind having the orgy - it was glorious. Its just that now sober, memories of stupid things started coming back.

Did I really stuff a man up my ass?

Leaning up on the bed, I carefully pried the warm bodies of the smaller people off me. Between my legs was Asha who mumbled something as she slowly rose from using my crotch as her pillow. I couldn't help but blush hard as she gave me a sultry smile.

"Morning," she said lazily. Bending down to give my inner thigh a kiss. Slowly working her way up.

"S-stop," I halted her as she neared my glistening cunt. "Let's save our energy for later."

"As you wish it," she smirked while pulling herself off me. With her out of the way, I spread my legs and pried my ass cheeks apart. Blushing more furiously at the surreal sight.

"Oh god," I chuckled. Partly ashamed. Partly Amused. And partly arouse.

There, sticking out of my asshole, were the legs of a man. They dangled between my crack. Slowly kicking as the man woke up. Tickling me in the most sensual of ways.

"Oh, you found Vin." Asha slurred as she lowered her head again between my legs. This time I didn't stop her.

With a heavy breath, I watched as she extended her tongue and flicked the kicking legs.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I felt Vin struggle in me. Moaning louder as Asha's tongue came again to lick along my crack.

She skillfully caught Vin's feet and slurped his legs in her mouth. With a slow tag, she pulled him out with a wet plop.

"Oh fuck," I huffed. Watching as Asha presented the dazed Vin who's other half now dangled from the silly girl's lips.

The sight was impressive. At my size, Vin was no more than 3-4 inches. But at Asha's size, he was more like a quarter of her size. Meaning his feet were practically in her throat. Yet not once did she gag.

With a seductive wink, she let him fall onto my belly as she smiled up at me.

"Is it later yet, Your Grace?"

These people were really freaky.

Exactly my type of people.


..........


With all the distractions around me, it took a while to dress back into my clothes before heading to breakfast. Apparently, Aurora was already up and had planned our meal. Which left me a bit worried. As sweet as the act was, Aurora was no cook. She almost lit up the apartment trying to boil water.

Breakfast was in a private balcony near Mom's room. And it seemed like the food had not yet been served.

Mom was already there, nursing a headache I knew she got from her own embarrassing night. Next to her stood Savara who was eager to care for the woman she claimed as her goddess.

"Morning, Hon," Mom smiled at me. "Slept well?"

"Well enough," I shrugged. I wasn't going to tell her how my night actually was. "Seems like you had quite a night."

"Its that wine," she chuckled. "It was so good, I couldn't have enough of it."

"My apologies, Divine," Savara half bowed. "I should have considered the fact that you are still inhabiting your mortal flesh."

"Please, Savara. None of that now. I just want breakfast and probably another nap."

"Of course," the beauty slowly walked to the background. Leaving us to ourselves.

"You know, all things considered, this is not such a bad vacation so far," I said truthfully. Partly hoping to lighten Mother's spirit.

"Oh god," she chuckled. "I forgot we were on vacation. This is not how I thought it would go."

"No one did," I chuckled too. "But I guess its a better story to tell."

"Are you having fun at least?" She looked at me hopefully.

"I'll admit, the absurdity of things left me shocked. But after getting over it, I can honestly say that things aren't that bad. This is definitely a strange vacating. In a good way."

"I'm glad," Mother smile warmly.

"Anyways, where's Aurora? I heard she's making breakfast."

"Ya," mother laughed. "I hope she's alright."

"I'm more worried about the kitchen. If she's cooking then-"

"MOM," came a loud voice that made both Mother and I cringe. "YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!

"Not so loud," I scolded her. "We can hear you just fine."

"Oh, Ziva." She smiled. "Its good you're here. I have something to shove at your face?"

"Whatever it is, I'm not interested."

"No. You'll definitely want to see this."

As she lowered her hands on the table, I finally noticed Sara, Pav and Kino. I felt sorry that they had to endure my loud sis. But from the looks of it, Sara and Kino were equally excited. Only Pav was a bit shaken.

When the trio jumped off Aurora's hand, she skipped back towards the door. "Behold," her hands presented a priestess who came through. "My glorious achievement!"

"What are we looking at," I frowned. Aurora usually got overly excited over the smallest things.

"Look at the bowl," she grabbed the dish from the bowing priestess and set it before us.

"Its... lovely," Mother said with a smile. But I knew she was equally confused about the excitement over it.

"Banana split. What of it?" I rolled my eyes.

"You made this?" Our attention shifted to Savara who looked with total admiration at the basic desert before us.

"I did," Aurora puffed her chest with pride. "All by myself."

"You made this," Mom looked genuinely surprised.

"How did you..." I was still in disbelief. "Did you have help?"

"She did it all by herself," Sara joined in. Ecstatic like the others.

"With magic," Aurora finally said. A prideful smile plastered in her face.

Mother and I exchanged looks. Equally confused. Equally in disbelief.

"Aurora, if this is some prank," I shook my head. "We aren't-"

"I'm serious. I made it using just my mind!"

"Honestly?" I frowned.

"She's telling the truth!" Sara came to her defense.

"I am. Why would I lie?"

There was a pause as we all exchanged glances. Sure, I saw Savara do some weird shit, but making something using your mind didn't make sense. Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. That was common logic. So how can this be possible.

"Princess Aurora speaks truth," Savara broke the silence. She looked at my sister with utmost reverence. "You have awoken your inner divinity. Have you not?"

"I have. And it wasn't that hard." She beamed with pride.

"You really made this," Mom finally spoke again.

"I did, Mom. You must believe me." Aurora said with longing. Mother's acknowledgement meant the world to her.

"I..." Ma paused. But before anything could be said to hurt someone's feelings, Savara spoke up.

"Maybe its best if you show us how you made it," the she smiled encouragingly. "That way we may believe through seeing."

"Right! Of course," Aurora smiled at me. "Prepare for the biggest 'I told you so' after this."

All eyes turned to her as she breath in deeply. Her focus surprised me. She was an energetic kid who couldn't stay still for too long. Yet here she was controlling her breathing. Looking like a seasoned athlete preparing for the performance of  lifetime.

Then the unbelievable happened. Aurora's hair started to defy gravity as light radiated out of her skin.

Mom gasped beside me as my own jaw dropped. Before long, we could both feel a comforting warmth radiating out from my sister's being.

Then she opened her glowing eyes. She focused on the table as her hands rose towards it. Sparks danced between her fingers as a light started to morph before it. It shifted and expanded. Taking form of the exact dish from earlier.

With one final blast, everything settled. And there before us was a second bowl of banana spit ice cream.

My mind exploded. It couldn't explain what just happened. It wanted to deny it. Say it was a trick.

But it wasn't. We all saw it...

"Hey, Ziva."

Still shocked, I turned my gaze from the bowl to Aurora. As our eyes met, the biggest shit eating grin appeared on her face.

"Told you so."


..........


WILLIAM


When Ophelia came to fetch Nicky, I saw that she was extremely agitated. In complete melt down. Like the world was turning over. She didn't even seem to care or notice that she was making a scene right in the middle of the hall where we, the passengers, were having breakfast.

When Nicky finally calmed her down, Ophelia apologized to everyone in the room. Then with a heavy sight, she asked for me. When I approached her, she spoke again to the crowd.

"Are there any scientists in the room? Physicists? Chemists? Doctors of any kind?"

Murmurs erupted around. No doubt everyone was confused and worried about the sudden disturbance to their peaceful morning.

Regardless, some people raise their hands. Others stepped forward. Before long, there were five who joined us.

With a nod, Ophelia asked some priestesses and priests to bring them along.


..........


We couldn't believe our eyes. This was impossible. Improbable. Completely unbelievable.

Yet there before us, Aurora conjured a bowl of ice cream out of thin air.

Not just once. Or twice. But four times. Just to cement the point that she could create things using only her imagination.

"Amazing Aurora," Ophelia praised her daughter as a mother should. But I knew inside she was completely freaked out.

"Its getting easier too," she beamed. "I am getting faster at it. Aren't I?"

"You definitely are," Ophelia hugged the girl. "Now why don't you run off. I'm sure Sara is expecting you."

"She is. We are going to make ice cream for the entire city. No one should live without ever tasting ice cream."

"Oh... right. Just don't over do it."

"I'm fine Ma," Aurora chuckled. "Its actually easy once you know how its done."

With that, she skipped away. Humming happily as she left us all feeling totally dumbstruck.

"I'm not seeing things am I? That really happened," Ophelia asked. Worry present in her voice.

"No," Nicky said in a dazed tone. "It happened."

"How is that even possible. You are scientists, right? Please explain it!"

The gathered men and women exchanged looks. Each one at a loss of word. How could they not be? All the theories they learned. All they believed was possible. Or impossible. Everything they knew suddenly got flipped.

"Your grace-" A woman started.

The remark instantly got her a glare from the frustrated Ophelia. Making her flinch.

"I-I mean... Ms. Ophelia. Explaining giants in a new world is one thing. But this... this is..."

"Impossible..." A man concluded.

"But it is possible. It happened right before us."

"It shouldn't be. How can... That cant..."

"I said it before, and I'll say it again. We are dead. This is the afterlife."

"There's none such thing as an afterlife!"

"Creating things out of thin air was also considered nonsense, and yet here is the proof."

"He's go a point."

"We're not dead," Ophelia cut in. Ending the debate. "For that I'm certain. But this..." She pointed at the ice cream bowls. Shaking her head in total bewilderment. "...I just cant."

With a heavy sigh she reached for Nicky and me. Leaving the rest on the table.

"Aurora is making more ice cream for the entire city. Could you please go try to make sense of things?"

The scientists exchanged looks.

"We can try. But I don't believe we can come up with anything apart from what the locals claim. That you are indeed a-"

"Don't," Ophelia warmed. "Just go check on my daughter. Make sure she doesn't hurt herself."

"Of course." The woman replied. "Guess if anything else, we can win a Nobel Prize from our discoveries here." She tried to joke, getting half nods of agreement from the others.


..........


NICKY
 

Savara gave me a look that told me now was the time to play out her plan. But I didn't agree. With what just happened, Ophelia wasn't in the mood for anything else but talking. Though I could see why the priestess wanted me to push things along, Aurora's "divine awakening" was the final straw to support Savara's claim.

Honestly, as much as I wanted to deny it, there was a high chance that Ophelia is a god. Hell, I kinda liked the idea of bestie being a god.

"How you holding up," I asked as Ophelia entered the privacy of her room.

"Not great." She sighed lowering William and me on the bed.

I didn't know why she got William along, but the fact that she did means she trusts him. Which made me frown. I didn't hate William, but I also didn't know him enough to like. Though maybe he could come in handy with our plan.

The bed shook as Ophelia descended. Watching her lie down was like watching a tower fall over. And the impact was equally as great - tossing us a few feet in the air. If she knew what she was doing to us, she didn't show it.

She just laid there. Sighing heavily, trying to clear her mind from the chaos her world became. And I knew better than to disturb her with words.

So instead I walked up to her hand. Hugging her long fingers.

"Thanks," she looked at me. "I needed that."

"What are besties for," I smiled. Trying to make her feel good. Thinking what I'd usually like to do when I'm stressed.

Then I realized how to go about Savara's plan. If Ophelia was anything like me, which she should be since we're besties, then a nice pampering would melt her stress away. That or sex. But I think we should start with a massage before doing anything crazy.

"You know what, we should have a spa date!" I said in my all so cheery manner. "Don't you agree, William?"

He looked at me confused. But I gave him a look urging him to play along. With his support, we can probably pressure Ophelia into having a good time. "Uhm... Ya. That would be relaxing."

"That's the plan. Nothing beats a good pampering when you're stress."

"True," Ophelia agreed. "But I don't think there are spas in this city. Even if there are, I don't think I could fit in it."

"There are people here eager to pamper you."

"I don't want to be around any of those zealots right now." Ophelia huffed. Like s stubborn child.

"Come on. Think of it as getting your frustrations out on them for making your life so uncomfortable."

"I don't know," Ophelia sighed. "Can we just lay here and forget everything."

"Fine," I relented. If I pushed too hard it'll only make her more resistant. I needed to ease her into it.

Looking at William, I motioned him to join me. He frowned, but complied.

"Follow my lead," I commanded. Not waiting for a response, I pressed my hands onto Ophelia's palm. William looked at me for a second before understanding what I was doing. With a sigh, he joined me.

"What... what are you two doing," Ophelia asked, her brows rising as she watched us.

"What does it look like," I smiled. "I'm giving you that pampering you deserve."

"Nicky, honestly, I'm fine." Her hand started to pull away. But before it could, I tackled it. Trying to pin it down. Of course it was silly, she literally carries us on it. But I knew the act would make her freeze. And it did.

"No!" I barked. "My bestie is stressed and I'm going to help her relax. You may not want those priests to help you, so at least let us do it."

She hesitated. But ultimately laid her hand back down. Biting her lips timidly as she watched us.

"Good. Now just relax and let us work."

William and I took a few minutes working on her hand. And though Ophelia seemed to enjoy it, I knew there where other parts of her that needed tending. Other parts she would liked massaged.

"Ophelia?"

"Uhm, ya?" She looked at me. Calmer than before. But clearly blushing.

"Could you scoot a bit higher."

Ophelia looked at me with a questioning frown before obeying. Settling on the collections of fluffy pillows with her legs extending to the foot of the bed.

"Thanks," I said while making my way towards the feet that toward over me.

"Uhm, Nicky. Maybe not there," her foot moved away. "I haven't washed yet and they might be a bit sweaty."

"Its fine," I waved it off. Still walking towards her feet. "Don't worry about anything. Just focus on relaxing."

With small hesitation, she slid her feet back to where they previously were.

She wasn't wrong, her feet were sweaty. Not soaking wet, but definitely had a light sheen. And they did smell too. Not to strong. But noticeable. It was musky with a hint of tang. But terrifyingly addictive as I got used to it.

I blushed as I felt my heart skip. I never was a foot person, but these giant ones were really... tantalizing. I guess the size played a role in it. They were so big and powerful. Forcing us to smell their stink. Making me feel small and weak. Powerless even.

It was erotic.

Shaking my head back into focus, I pressed my shoulder onto her heels. Instantly being rewarded by a relieved sigh.

"That feels... wow," Ophelia exhaled deeply.

Those musical words of praise encouraged me to work harder. Making the giant even more pleased.

Before long, I noticed William behind me. His face had a pink hue, obviously feeling the same way I had when I first saw those beautiful feet.

With a teasing wink, I motioned him to take the other foot. And like in a spell, he obeyed. Pressing himself on the moist flesh. Receiving a rewarding moan of approval.

The sight of William massaging the giant foot made me shuddered. At my perspective, the foot looked big. But seeing the actual comparison was baffling. William wasn't even half as long as it was!

Was that how I looked? That pathetically small?

My heart skipped again. Making me blush. Why was this making me feel so hot and bothered?

"Up here too, please," Ophelia begged. Lowering her feet so we could reach her toes.

I obeyed. Instantly suppressing a gag. Between her toes had a stronger aroma. But like before, once I got used to it, I started to find it quite stimulating. Much to my confused shame.

I really wasn't a foot person.

At one point, I wrapped my arms around a giant toe. Giving it a massaging hug. As I did, my face slipped in. Splatting onto a sweaty section. Making me cringe. But as disgusted as it was, I also felt aroused.

"Calm yourself," I scolded. Trying hard not to extend my tongue and taste the sweat stuck on my lips. Hatting myself for even wanting to do that.

From the looks of it, I wasn't the only one excited from this. Ophelia was breathing harder by the second. As she looked down at us, dwarfed by her unwashed feet, her thighs twitched tightly together. She nibbled her lower lip while trying to suppress louder moans. All while trying to ignore her embarrassed pleasure.

I knew that look too well. Seen it in many of my previews conquests. Made it many times too. And that look told me it was the perfect time to take the next step in Savara's plan.

Honestly, I too was excited to take things further. Been kinda pent up myself. And doing anything with someone else besides the self centered Tommy kinda made me more eager. Not that I was cheating on him. We kinda agreed on an open relationship. And it was his idea.

"Ophelia," I walked from behind her foot. She looked at me with slight disappointment that I stopped massaging. She must have really enjoyed it.

Perfect.

"Would you please allow us to get help? I mean, I love giving you a massage, but I don't have that much energy or strength to thoroughly SATISFY you with William's help alone."

I could see her weight the benefits against her resolve to not involve the "zealots". But ultimately, the pleasure she was getting won over. With a heavy sight, she nodded in defeat.

Perfect indeed.

"Savara," Ophelia called out. "I know you're out there!"

Answering the summons, Savara opened the door and gracefully entered. A smile appeared as she saw me. It was extremely radiant that it made my heart skip again.

"You called, Your Grace."

"Ya," Ophelia blushed at what she was about to ask. "Well..." She paused. I could see she still had conflict, so I spoke up before she could change her mind.

"We kinda need help here," I pointed towards the towering feet. "I could do it alone if I was bigger, but unfortunately I'm not."

"Of course," Savara sang. The excitement abundant in her eyes. Bending down, she whispered to a priest who accompanied her. The smaller man smiled before running off to do her bidding.

Then we all watched as Savara started for us. And for the first time in Ophelia's presence, she sat down. Joining William and me by the "Divine's" - giant to us, big to her - feet.

"May I," she asked a blushing Ophelia. Waiting patiently for the response. Which came as a shy nod.

Savara smiled with immense affection as her hand glided above me towards the foot. I watched as her giant thumb pressed with more force my entire body could muster. Savara may only be about half Ophelia's height, but she was still 8x mine.

She must have been great at giving foot rubs because Ophelia loved it. Sighing her approval in an uncontrolled manner. Shuddering at the pleasurable sensation.

From nowhere, Savara's hand scooped me up and placed me next to William. Her look told us to double team that foot as she dealt with the other. So we complied.

With me out of the way, Savara slid closer and placed Ophelia's leg on her thigh. Giving her easier access to the scrunching toes. Which she gleefully, and masterfully, cared for.

Before long, I started to see others appear. They were the most senior of the clergy, though none of them looked old. All prettier than me, yet still eclipsed by the beauty of one of Savara's toes.

At that moment, I noticed something intriguing. The women out numbered the men. And not only now, but most of my time in the temple I saw more women than men. Guess since they were serving a goddess, it made sense. But did that mean women had more sway in this society?

Whatever the case, now wasn't the time to examine the local's social structure.

The new and bigger arrivals took over our work. Soon we were only watching as they managed to draw more moans of approval in their short time here than William and I did for the past 20 minutes.

I sadly thought we would be playing the background from now on, but Savara had other plans. With a mischievous smirk, she grabbed William and pressed his entire body against the giant sole on her lap. The act made Ophelia moan louder as her toes scrunched the man's shoulders, trapping his head between them. If Ophelia knew what was happening, she didn't stop it.

By this point, bestie's limbs were all being cared for. Caressed, kneaded, rubbed, and pressed in the most professional manner. Easily elevating her into new heights of serenity.

Usually, I was the type of person to take the lead. But that was impossible now since I was one of the smallest around. So all I could do was annoyingly watch. Though honestly, watching was kinda arousing in itself. Fun too. Making me want to join in.

But before I could make a move, Savara's hand wrapped around my waist. Making me shudder with mild fear and excitement. For a moment I thought I was about to share William's fate. But instead of being pressed onto a sweaty sole, I was lifted onto Savara's rose lips and kissed in the gentlest of ways.

"Thank you," she spoke with such an endearing tone that it made me feel all sorts of giddy.

With me still in her hand, she crawled higher up while allowing the other priestesses/priests to take over her spot. With gentle movements on her part, I suddenly found myself next to William as we were both placed on Ophelia's breasts.

Savara had the most provocative smile on her lips as she regarded the heavily blushing Ophelia. In one graceful motion, I watched as the High Priestess gently pried Ophelia's hand from her companions and brought it closer to her lips. Then with a sultry voice, she spoke.

"May I?"

My heart fluttered. And from the heavy pumping bellow me, I knew Ophelia felt the same. The question was asking with the most seductive tone I've ever heard. From the lips of the most striking woman I ever seen.

Plus, the question was not only asking to give the hand a kiss. It was a request to initiate something more intimate than a massage. I knew it. And Bestie knew.

All eyes drifted to Ophelia. Waiting for her decision. Would she give in? Or would she settle for a simple massage?

The reply only took seconds. But from the looks of Savara and the others here, it was like an eternity to them. They waited with held breaths, praying with all their hearts for a favorable response. And Ophelia answered their prayers.

"Go on," she finally surrendered.

In total euphoria, Savara and her companions bowed as one. Showing respect before continuing their devotion in a more sensual fashion. This time instead of their hands alone, their tongues and lips joined the fray.

From the height of her breasts, I could see it all. And it made my already horny heart more hot and bothered.

"Oh god," Ophelia gasped in shock, pleasure, and shame. Especially as she watched those sucking the sweat off her toes.

A shadow fell over William and I as Savara moved. She had kissed her way from Ophelia's hand down to her shoulder. Now her breasts hovered above us as she planted kissed on the expose skin around Ophelia's collar bone.

"S-stop," Bestie protested as the High Priestess reached her neck.

"You don't like it?" Savara asked seductively.

I watched as the two faced off. Totally conscious at our position sitting on a pair of giant breasts while under the shadow of another pair of swaying mammaries. If they chose to connect lips, we were sure to be smothered. As scary as it was, it weirdly aroused me.

"I just..." Bestie mumbled.

I could see her conflict. What started as a simple massage suddenly turned into venereal worship. And now she was about to get kissed in a romantic manner. By a lady no less. And that lady was Savara, and she could make straight, hard steel bend under her flirtatious gaze.

As much as Ophelia wanted to say no, I knew she wasn't going to. No one could say no to Savara. Especially in these conditions.

Add the fact that Ophelia was pent up from everything that happened. She was definitely longing for comfort and an outlet for her stress. What better way to achieve both by giving into the seductive initiations playing before her.

"Damn it all," Ophelia gave in. Grabbing onto Savara's head and pulling her into a frustrated kiss.

Just like I predicted. We were caught between the clash. Buried between the aromatic breasts of the titan and giantess.


..........


AURORA


The first non-food thing I made was a generator so the passengers from our plane could charge their devices. I thought they needed something to make their stay more pleasant. Not that it was unpleasant. But it could be better.

I wasn't sure how a generator actually worked, so I just imagined a box that could produce electricity. Infusing some of my warm energy into it. And it worked!

My invention baffled the scientists. They couldn't understand how this block of rock - as big as a car to them and a power bank to me - could have such a steady flow of electricity without overheating or needing fuel. I didn't understand why they were stressing over it. It worked, that's all that mattered.

Seeing everyone excited to charge their phones made me happy. And a little envious. I didn't have my phone with me. Neither did Mother or Ziva as we all placed them in our carry-ons when we boarded. And once we appeared in this world, we didn't have any of them with us.

But that didn't matter, I had other better things to worry about. Besides, Sara had her own phone to record all the cool things we did. Like when we wandered around the doll sized city giving ice cream to the all locals.

I had a feeling they'd love it. And they did! It was a fun experience to share something I loved with the locals. An experience we caught all on film.

After feeding the millions; Sara, Kino, Pav and myself went to find something else to do. Like learning how to ride a dragon. I couldn't ride one myself, but it was still fun to pet the cuties as my friends learned. Sara and Kino had a blast while Pav nearly had a heart attack watching them. Though in the end she had fun too. She was just worried for their safety.

After dragon training, we decided to settle for something more relaxing. One of the priestesses suggested a pedicure, which we eagerly agreed to. Especially Pav and I. For me, I thought it would be fun watching these cuties pamper my giant feet. And Pav thought it was safer and more relaxing than watching Sara almost plummet to the her death.

We were lead to a serene garden where more tinies were eagerly waiting for us. Besides a comfy chair was a basin my size filled with flowery scented water. Near the feet of my chair were smaller chairs for Sara, Pav and Kino.

Once I sat down, ten people (around 3 to 4 inches) used the built in stairs around the basin to climb in. They waded through the scented liquid to scrub my giant feet.

The sight of it made me coo. They were just so adorable!

As they worked, I couldn't help myself from giggling and twitching from the ticklish sensation of their little hands and tools. And laughing harder as I watched them tumble around my wiggling toes or getting stuck between them.

Despite my skittish behavior, they managed to wash my feet thoroughly. Once done, two priestesses took the basin away and had my feet dried and applied with sweet smelling ointment. And when that was done, they called on the artists who expertly painted my toes and decorated them with precious gemstones - making it look like a mosaic.

Sitting near my feet, Sara had a close view of what they were doing. So when her own toes were painted, she joined the artists. Claiming my big toe for her to work on her "masterpiece".

The sight of her besides my toes made me coo. She looked so adorable using my nail as a canvas. And appeared even smaller now that I got a better comparison of my feet to her entire frame. I was used to seeing her on my hands or a table, this was the first time I saw her so far bellow me. They were all really small and cute.

"I cant believe they used real diamonds," Pav said as she basked at my sparkling nails. Joining Sara and Kino before my feet.

"You want some on yours?" I asked.

"They put some," she extended her leg so I could get a better look. "But they aren't as big as the ones on yours."

"This has got to be the most expensive manicure I've ever had." Sara said as she took pictures of her work and our nails. "And I had pretty expensive ones with Mom,"

We took several minutes taking photos of our nails. For one picture, I had Pav and Sara sitting on my feet - one of each foot. Their own feet extended towards my nails. Then after Sara showed Kino how to work a phone, he snapped the pic as I dangled him above. It came out rather adorably.


..........


Once our nails were fully dried, we decided to go explore the other parts of this large temple. Settling on exploring the grand library. Back on earth libraries were rather boring. But this was like one you see in fantasy shows. It was large, almost as big as several basketball courts. And was stacked with books, magical items, and many other cool stuff. Honestly it looked like a sorcerer's lair filled with books rather than a boring library.

"Can you read this?" Sara asked Kino as they examined a page that showed a picture of unicorn.

"No," he shook his head. "They are written in the Divine's language. Only them and the selected few clergy can. These are the most holy texts."

"Wonder what they say?"

I walked over to the table I left them at and checked the books. Like how I understood the language of the locals, I somehow understood the texts.

"Cool," I said in surprise.

"What? You can read it?"

"Ya."

"What does it say?"

"Its like a recipe to make a unicorn."

"Seriously? Like cooking?"

"No, more like instructions to assemble a chair."

"Why would you need that? I thought you can make whatever you imagined."

"Apparently there is more to it," I frowned. "It says consciousness is a complex creation."

"It seemed pretty easy for you to make those ice creams. Or that generator."

"But those weren't living things."

"So I guess you can't make a unicorn for me?"

"I can try. But the instructions are pretty complicated. Wouldn't want to end up making something weird."

"Guess not."

As we looked through more books, Sara found something else that was cool.

"Come check this out!" She called me over. "This looks like instructions on how to change sizes."

I looked it over. The pictures showed a small and big box side to side. Between them was a double arrow.

After carefully reading it, I confirmed that it was indeed instructions on how to change something's size. It was simple enough and could be used on living and nonliving things.

"Cool. I can grow and shrink things!"

"Nice!" Sara squealed. "Grow me!"

"Maybe we should try it on something nonliving first," Pav said with concern.

"We definitely should," I agreed. The last thing I wanted was to blow Sara up.

"Fine. Then shrink that paperweight," she pointed at a golden statue her size.

Reading the instructions one more time, I then focused on the golden thing. Summoning that same warm energy deep within me, I willed the paper weight's matter to shift into the size that I desired. And then...

*POOF*

All of us stared in gleeful surprise as the once big paperweight now stood small enough for Sara to pick up.


..........


After growing and shrinking many different nonliving things, I was ready to move on to the living ones. But still, Pav wouldn't allow us to try it on Sara.

"You may try it on me, Princess." Kino offered.

"No. Not Kino as well," Pav said firmly. It surprised me how brave she has gotten. Just yesterday she crumbled under my gaze. "You are still a novice to try it on people."

"Come on," Sara pouted. "She obviously is good at magic. She shrunk those without any problems."

"Those are nonliving things. People are more complex. Messing up the size of a single organ will create many problems. I don't think its safe to try it on people... for now."

"But it says the same concept works on people too." I spoke. "If I do what I did to these things, then it should be ok."

"Why don't you try it on a guinea pig first? See if its indeed safe before doing it on humans. You wouldn't want to hurt Sara or Kino, would you?"

"Guess not," I pouted.

"Fine! We'll try it on a guinea pig first." Sara huffed. "But If she succeed, will you agree to Aurora growing me?"

Pav hesitated. She obviously didn't like the idea of me using magic on the girl she cared for. "Can't we ask a priestess for help. I mean they obviously know how to alter size. We should consult them first before doing something we may regret."

"I guess," Sara and I moaned.

So we did just that. Asking the librarian priestess about how they got their size. She was an beautiful elder woman who gave such a warm aura. Like a young hot granny.

"We got our size through a ritual," she told us. "We start up as common size. Like you." She pointed to Sara. "We train to be acolytes, and those worthy enough will be presented to the goddess who ascends them to their new roles and size."

"Wait. If your goddess was missing all these years then who grew you?"

"Usually its the goddess. But in her absence we do it through the Divine Chamber."

"Mom's room?"

"No," the priestess chuckled. "Its another room deep within the temple, where we draw our powers from. Where a portion of the Divine resides."

"A portion of Mother?"

"Yes. Left to protect and power the world in her absence."

"Hold up. If a portion of Ophelia's Mom is in the temple, why can't you bring her to it?" Pav asked. "Wont it clear up the questions of Ms. Ophelia being a goddess or not?"

"Its not that simple," the priestess sighed. "Our goddess now is not in the apotheosis of her true form. Our world recognizes her and so she appears as she is. Her magic recognizes her. Her people recognize her. And naturally we all submit to our master. But a portion of her true divine self will not submit to anything lesser than itself."

This was all so confusing. Why couldn't there just be something simple to settle this. If I was goddess I would have left a memory box or something.

"Our goddess right now is in denial. She rejects the truth and thus reject her divinity. Trapping her in a partially mortal state. If we bring her into the Divine Chamber, the portion she left behind will not recognize her."

"So it will reject her?"

"No. It will do nothing. It waits until its true self comes back. Continue on doing what it was left to do."

"Ok, that's cool and all, but how does that explain how you grow." Sara spoke up.

"Oh my," the priestess laughed. "I went off topic. Well, let's see...hmmm... In the ritual, the chosen few will gather inside the Divine Chamber. Our hearts and devotions are weighed, and those deemed ready will walk out ascended into their new role."

"So its the thing inside the chamber that grows you," Sara sighed in disappointment. "Do none of you know how to alter size? Didn't we see the gardener alter the size of the plants and fruits."

"Plants and fruits are different. Its forbidden for us to learn the size alteration ability on humans. This is to preserve the purity of the ranking system amongst the clergy."

"Dang it." Sara stomped her foot cutely.

"Don't loss hope, little one. Our goddess can grow you."

"The goddess is in denial." She huffed. "Remember?"

"I mean, Princess Aurora. From the looks of my library, I'm sure she is ready enough to grow you."

"Oops," I chuckled. "Sorry about that. I'll put everything back to their original size."

"Are you sure she's ready?" Pav asked in concern. "Isn't it dangerous to mess with living things?"

"I admire your care over the children, young one." The priestess ruffled Pav's hair. "But I have faith. I trust our princess. So I'll volunteer to be your guinea pig."

"You trust me that much?"

"I do. Besides, even if you mess up, the High Priestess can always patch me up. She is an amazing healer."

"Maybe we should use like a dragon or something first." I suggested. Feeling the pressure of her words as she put her live in my hands.

"If you wish it, so it shall be. But I'm ready. And I'm sure you are too."