- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ziva learns how to access her source of divinity. Aurora helps her. Ophelia is ashamed about what she did to William and Nicky.


Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!



 ZIVA


"Divine," Asha bowed as she returned with another jug of that sacred wine.

Earlier I would have scolded her for using that word to address me. But after what Aurora showed us, I stopped fighting it. Not that I believed Mother was a god. I just didn't dismiss the possibility.

Besides, playing a godling was fun.

It was late afternoon and I was enjoying just sitting on a big armchair in one of the gallery rooms. On a small table in front of me were my black combat boots being polished by eager 3 to 4 inch tall servants. They devotedly used nothing but their tongue and spit to do the job as I watched with aroused amusement.

Bellow me were more people worshiping my feet. Their touch leaving a tingling sensation as they worshiped between my toes, under them, and along my soles. And my feet weren't clean when we started. Being trapped in the same dirty socks and the same old boot, they sure smelled ripe. But these perverts didn't care. They had a fetish for goddesses.

"Guess its not all bad being a god," I sipped some wine and relaxed further into my chair.

I always had a dominant nature. Enjoyed being the alpha in a relationship. And here these people were willingly submitting to me, never once questioning my authority. Like now as they soiled themselves in my sweat trying to please me.

"Definitely not that bad," I moaned. Drifting further into a state of serenity. Further away from the confusing and stressful reality of our situation.

"Ziva!"

Of course.

"Ziva, where you at?"

Out of all the people I didn't wanted to see right now, it had to be Aurora. She always knew when to ruin my pease and quiet.

"Ah, ZIVA!" I cringed as my loud sis came running into my once peaceful haven. Behind her was a girl I saw before. "I need to show you something!"

"Again, Aurora, please use your inside voice."

"No time for that," she smirked playfully. "Do you see anything different?"

I looked her over, "You had your nails done."

"Yes, pretty right." She showed me her glistening toes that peaked from her laced sandals. "But that's not what I came for. Do you notice anything else that's different?"

I frowned while looking her over. Besides her toes, she looked exactly like the same.

"Uhm, Divine," Asha cleared her throat and looked towards the girl beside Aurora.

Then it hit me. The girl was Aurora's scale! A few inches shorter, but still the same size. I didn't think much of it at first because I was used to people being our scale. But that was back on earth. Here people were tiny.

"What," I was baffled at the sight. "S-Sara?"

"Yes," both girls giggled.

"Took you long enough."

"And look," Sara approached and shoved her hands at me. Now I noticed she was carrying Pav and Kino. Both were disoriented from her quick motion. "Its Pav and Kino. And they're so small and cute!"

"How is this possible?" I asked while watching Sara press the two common sized people against her cheek.

"Simple, Aurora grew me."

"That's right." My sis beamed with pride. "I grew her."

"Oh..." I frowned as my mind tried to make sense of what was said. "Wait, what? You can do that?"

"Ya, its easy. Scary at first, but easy once you know what you're doing."

"You're amazing as ever, Young Divine," Asha and the others were elated. Their eyes overflowing with awe and adoration as they regarded my kid sis.

"Of course," the young girl puffed her chest out. "Heard that, Ziva? I'm amazing."

"Just hold on a sec," I shook my head into focus. "You really grew her. Like seriously?"

"I'm standing here. Am I not?" Sara pointed out.

She was right. The last time I saw her she was barely longer than my finger. Yet I was now looking at her holding Pav and Kino like their were dolls. As clear as it was, my skeptic mind still struggled to fully grasp it all.

"Fuck," I huffed in frustration. This was really all maddening. "Does Mother know?"

"Not yet. A priestess said you were close by so I decided to show you first."

So that's how she found me.

I paused to examine Sara again. "I can't believe you actually did this."

"Want to see how its done?" Aurora asked, excited to show off her new ability.

"Uhm... sure." I agreed. At this point I decided to accept whatever absurdity was thrown my way. Trying to make sense of any of this would leave me mad.

"Cool! Sara," she turned to her friend. "Can I borrow Kino?"

"No," the girl jumped back, holding the tiny people closer to her chest. "I want him small."

"Ah fine," Aurora groaned. Then settled her eyes on Asha. "How about you? Want to shrink or grow?"

The priestess's eyes lit up. But just as quickly, she composed herself. Turning her gaze to me as if to ask for permission. That made me feel nice, apparently Asha was devoted to me more than the other Divines.

"Go ahead." I said, smiling at how excited she got.

"Shrink or grow?" Aurora asked again.

"May I please-"

"Shrink," I cut in. Smiling as I caught her blush. If this was really all possible, I wanted Asha more... fun sized.

"How small," Aurora asked me. Seeing as I was the one making the decisions.

I smirked, "An inch."

"An inch it is." Sara and Aurora giggled.

I watched my younger sister's eyes glow and her hair start floating. Then in a sudden flash of light, Asha went missing. Wait, not missing...

She shrunk!

"Cool right?" In a quick motion, Aurora bent down, snatched the tiny Asha, and presented her to me.

My eyes grew wide as I saw the tiny thing dwarfed in my little sister's palm. Small arms. Small legs. Small everything. But no doubt about it, this was my Asha.

"Want to hold her?" Auroa broke me from my gawking.

"Uhm... ya," I extended a shaky hand. This unreal situation was making me nervous.

"Don't be so scared," Aurora spoke calmly. Like she knew what she was doing. "I followed the instructions well, and placed a protective barrier on her. She wont get hurt even if you accidently drop her."

I didn't understand most of what she said, but understood that Asha was protected. And that made my nervousness go away. Though I still was at a lost at what just happened.

In my bigger palm, Asha looked smaller. She looked nervous and shy, but not scared. Even when reduced to such a size, she still trusted me. Making me feel more at ease.

"Hey there," I whispered.

"Divine," Asha bowed.

That made us big people coo. The common sized folk were cute, but this was just heart melting.

Suddenly my mind started to blow up with all the possible fun we could have with this shrinking/growing ability. All the things I could do. All the places I could trap Asha in. The realization made me blush.

Now it didn't matter to me if we were gods or not. I needed to learn this ability. If Aurora can do it, then I could too. Its about time I accepted my "divinity".

"I want Pav smaller too," Sara said, offering the uneasy au pair to Aurora.

"Maybe not yet," I intervened. Taking Pav from her giant patron's hand and placing her next to the smaller Asha on my palm. I needed Pav for what I planned next.

"Hey, give her back!"

"I think Pav had enough of you brats for the day." I lifted my hand out of reach.

"We're not brats," Sara spat.

"I'm just saying maybe she can hang with people her own age for once. Besides, aren't there more people you guys want to shrink?"

Sara frowned but ultimately gave in. "Fine, but don't you dare hurt her."

"Never," I replied. A bit surprised by how much this spoiled rich kid cared for her au pair.

"At least we still have Kino."

Sara and Aurora eyed the poor boy. Smirking as they planned what they'd do to him. It made me want to grab him too, but I knew better. This boy would do anything for his Divine. Exactly like Asha would do anything for me.

"Come," Aurora pulled Sara towards the door.

They made it half way there when suddenly they stopped. Their eyes shifting towards the boots on the table. For the first time noticing what the common servant were doing to it.

"You meanie!" Aurora shared a giggle with Sara as they regarded the diligently working tinies. "I can't believe you're forcing them to lick your stinky boots!"

"They don't mind," I shrugged. Hiding a smirk as I saw one of them fell into the steamy footwear.

"Gross," the two giggled louder.

"Should we help him out?" Sara asked.

"I'm not putting my hand in there." Aurora scrunched her nose before looking at me. "You should take him out."

"Maybe later," I replied with a shrug. "He probably loves it in there."

"Ugh, that's just disgusting," Aurora frowned. Clearly she was still too young to understand the finer taste of erotic pleasures. "Come, Sara. Let's leave before we get corrupted."

"Eh." Sara shrugged, following the taller girl out. "I've seen worse."

Just like that, they were gone. Leaving me alone with a tinier Asha and an additional tiny whom I regarded.

"Thanks," Pav blushed shyly from where she sat on my hand as a smaller Asha crawled to her. "I needed the break."

"Must be hard dealing with those two. Especially at that size."

"Its not all bad." She shrugged timidly. She seemed flustered. Always was around me. Was that just how she was? "Frankly, hanging with them was one of the most interesting time in my life. But..."

"They can be exhausting."

"That," Pav gave me a weary smile. "And I don't want to be shrunken."

That caused me to smile, "Well, I hate to disappoint you, but there is another reason I got you from them?"

"Oh," she looked at me uneasily.

"Its nothing bad. I just need you to help learn how that shrinking magic works."

"Uhh... W-why don't you ask Aurora?"

"Its a pride thing," I sighed heavily.

"B-but I don't think I can help."

"Sure you can. You've been with them the entire time. All you have to do is tell me what Aurora did. Can't you do that?"

"I guess."

"Great. Now let's go learn some magic."


..........


"Damn it!" I cussed while slumping down onto a chair in frustration.

We were in the library Aurora was in before. Reading the same books she had. Yet no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't create a simple rock. Much less shrink one.

"Maybe we should ask Aurora for help," Asha said on her perch on Pav's lap, who caressed the smaller girl like she was cat.

"Say that one more time and I'll shove your one inch ass up mine." I growled.

Pav blanched. But Asha smiled, eyes gleaming with excitement. I had to suppress a smirk. Asha was such a tiny perv. That threat was more like a divine blessing for her.

"Is there anything else Aurora did differently," I asked Pav. "Like eat something? Drink a potion?"

"N-no," the larger of the two spoke nervously. Her own cheeks getting red from the lewd threat I made earlier. "She just followed what that book said."

"Then why the hell is it not working," I grunted. I really though this was going to be easy.

"Lets try the basics again," Asha said, sliding off of Pav's lap and back onto the table. She was barely taller than the width of the book she was sitting on. "You must reach deep within yourself. Try to find the source of your divinity."

"I tried. The only thing in me is lunch. How do you do your magic?"

"Its different for us." Asha explained. "Our abilities are borrowed from the Divine. This source of power is not within us, but within the Divine Chambers."

This all sounded like nonsense to me. "Maybe I cant use magic."

"You can," Asha barked forcefully. Taking me by surprise. "You're your Mother's daughter. The Divine's Daughter. You have inherited her divinity. If you haven't, our world would have left you small like her."

She pointed to Pav.

"Now please, Your Grace. Try it again."

I did. And failed.

Tried again. And failed.

Several more times. No luck.

I was starting to get mad. And the only thing that could make the situation worse manifested herself.

"What's going on here," Aurora asked as she and Sara joined us.

"Get out," I spat. Too annoyed to deal with them now.

"Why? We discovered this place," Aurora frowned. "You should be the one to leave."

"Ya. This is our library." Sara backed her.

"Actually, this is the library of the Divine," the librarian said out of nowhere. As our eyes dropped on her, she blushed at what she said, bowed, and faded away.

"We can share it," Pav spoke up. "There is more than enough room."

"Fine," Aurora rolled her eyes. "But seriously. What are you..."

Her eyes drifted to the book I was studying.

"You're learning how to alter size! Want me to help you?""

"No," I said defensively while slamming the book shut. "Come," I lowered my hand towards Asha and Pav. "We're leaving."

"Goddess," Asha looked up at me with pleading eyes. She didn't say a single word, but I knew she wanted me to ask for help.

I wanted to refuse. Just grab her and disappear. But her eyes were so deep and lovely as they pleaded for me to stay. She wanted me to awaken my divinity. Rise up into the god she believed I was.

"Fine," I huffed. Beating myself for what I was about to do. "Aurora..." I really hated this. "Could you... please," it felt like I was vomiting glass and nails. "...Help me learn how to use magic."

Her mouth dropped in disbelief at what I said. Then it was replaced by the biggest smirk I've ever seem.

"Well, since you asked so very nicely. Why not?"


..........
 

I thought it would be unbearable to have Aurora as a mentor. But she surprised me by being mature. Not once has she sneered, teased, or taunted me. In fact she was patient and instructive. She was better at teaching than most of my high school teachers.

"Damn it," I cussed again. Failing for the millionth time.

"You must look deeper in yourself," Aurora spoke calmly. "Find the source of your power."

"How do I know what my source even is?" I huffed in frustration.

"You'll know. Its very noticeable."

"Maybe to you," I spat, feeling defeated. "You know what. Let's stop. I don't believe I even have powers."

"That's the problem," Aurora sighed. "You don't believe."

She walked up to me and held my hands. Looking straight into my eyes as she spoke.

"You and Mom have been fighting this since we got here. You are denying everything even when all the facts are so clear."

Seeing my little sister like this was mind boggling. More so than magic, us being giants, or Mom being hailed a god. Because here she was being more mature about this than the easily defeated me.

"That denial is what stops you from finding your divine source. So stop it!"

She squeezed my hands.

"Accept what you are. And look deep inside. Find your divinity and make a bowl of ice cream!" She sternly instructed.

Her eyes were so intense. So much so that I felt a shiver down my spine. "Ok. I'll do it."

Closing my eyes, I breath deeply. Calming my mind and soul.

I had to accept what we are. Believe it. We are our Mother's daughter. And she is Divine. Meaning we are Divine.

It was then that I felt a small spark in me. Deep. DEEP. WAY DEEP inside.

"I feel something," I said.

"Good. Follow it."

I did. Focusing on that warmth. The more I did, the warmer it got. So much so that it scared me.

"Don't fight it," Aurora gave me a gentle squeeze. "I know it can seem intense. But it wont hurt you. Its a part of you. Let it free."

My heart was racing. All I wanted to do was run. But I stayed and obeyed. Letting the intense warmth consume me.

"That's it," Aurora said with excitement. "You found it, Ziva. You found your source."

I opened my eyes. And what I saw shocked me. I was floating. And glowing! But not only that, I could see everything with my new sight. Every detail on Aurora's face to the smallest of atoms. To beyond that!

"Now think of that ice cream," Aurora instructed. "Imagine every detail. Taste. Feeling. Everything! And will it into existence!"

Closing my eyes again, I obeyed. Imagining the sweet taste of my favorite cookies and cream. Then I felt it. The energy flowed out from my core and onto my finger tips.

A bright light started to flicker. Then take form. Soon materialized and morphed into what I imagined. Then:

*Poof*

Everything was back to normal. But in my hands was an ice cream bowl of cookies and cream.

"Congrats, sis."

Aurora stuck her finger into the bowl, pulled it out, and licked the cream right off it. A bad habit of her's.

"You are officially a Divine."


..........


OPHELIA


I felt shame run through my core after what I just did.

All the stress, frustration, and confusion I harbored since our arrival finally broke free. Forcing me to take out my bewildering emotions on others. More specifically Nicky and William.

The immense embarrassment I felt watching Savara pull William out of my ass made me want to melt away. Even more so when I spotted Nicky, half conscious, tangled up in my thick mommy pubic hair. From the slime that coated her, I knew where she had been.

I cant believe I allow that to happen!

In a moment of extreme sexual high, I gave into the idea of being a god. Accepting the pleasure my "lesser" gave me. Even demanding sacrifices to sate my sexual hunger. Not caring for what or who went up my ass or cunt. I just desired the pleasure.

Only after climaxing and regaining my senses did I notice what had happened. And who was "sacrificed" to me. In instant regret, I bolted out.

Now here I sat in the private study. Hiding from Nicky and William. From the shameful, horrid act I allowed myself to commit.

"Lady Ophelia," came the last voice I wanted to hear.

"Out, Savara." I barked. Focusing my shame and anger to the High Priestess. "I'm not in the mood."

"Forgive me, My Lady," Savara spoke, still as naked as I left her in the bedroom. "But I wont."

"Do you really want to disobey your Divine?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but do you really believe you're my Divine?" She glared at me with strength.

"I'm..." I replied. Taken aback by her demeanor. "...Not."

"Then let me speak my peace to you. Not as a servant to Her Liege, but a person trying to help you."

The intense fierceness in her gorgeous eyes made me shudder.

"What we just did there was beautiful." She started. "And happened with the conscious consent of everyone involved."

"Tell that to Nicky and William."

"I did. I told them what I planned to do before acting. And they accepted it. You know why?"

That stunned me. Did Nicky and William really consent to being use like toys to please me?

"Because they care about you." Savara huffed. "They wanted to please you as much as you liked being please. And right now I understand that you have your own reservations for acting the way you did. But you shouldn't. You are a Divine. A dominant goddess. Whatever you wish, so it shall be."

Savara sighed deeply before approaching. Her eyes looked at me with longing. Looking for someone that wasn't me.

"Lady Ophelia, please just come back. There is no shame in what we did. Ask Nicky and William. And they will tell you the same."

"Fuck," I grunted. "Fine. Cant hide in here forever anyways."

I stood up and marched to the door. But before exiting, a funny thought run through my mind.

"Stop," I commanded Savara who was following me with a big smile on her face.

She obeyed. Patiently waiting in place as I walked back to my earth clothes that were neatly folded on the desk, bellow the table were my shoes. Searching through them for a second, I found what I was looking for.

"Put this in your mouth?" I threw Savara my dirty panties.

"W-what?" Her gorgeous eyes popped out in shock.

"You want me to be a dominant goddess, right? Then fine, I will be her. So don't complain and put it in your mouth."

Her eyes flickered with confusion and excitement. Confusion from what I just asked her. And excitement from me acting my role as her Divine.

"Well?"

"Of course, Goddess," she obeyed. Like a good little priestess, she took the panty. Cringing a bit from the sour scent it emitted. Then without further hesitation, she stuffed it in her mouth. Puffing her cheeks to accommodate the large - to her - underwear.

Any other day I would never act this way, but I was still kinda frustrated over the entire goddess thing. If Savara wanted me as her goddess, I'll be just that. And she'll have to put up with me until she regrets ever claiming me as her Divine. Who knows, maybe she'll retract her claims.

"I cant believe you actually did it," I said, genuinely surprised.

She just smiled back. Or gave the best she could with her mouth full.

"Ok... good," My loins twitched. "Now... go to my shoes and... sniff it."

She complied eagerly. Taking my giant shoe before her pretty face and sniffed it for my pleasure.

"Good." By this point I felt my own cheeks burning. "Just stay there until I... until I come back."

I walked backwards. My eyes glued to the disgustingly lewd display.

"And touch yourself."

Again, she obeyed. Her delicate fingers massaged her pink lips as it drooled onto the floor.

Damn, this was hot. The great High Priestess diminished to a shoe sniffing slave with my panty in her mouth. I would have felt guilty, but she asked for this. And I'm not gonna lie, this was extremely amusing.

Shaking my head back to focus. I turned and left. If I stared any longer, I would never leave the room.

Opening the door, I walked past the living room then through another door that lead to the bed chambers. Where my eyes fell on William and Nicky on the fixed mattress. They were the only ones here, all the others have already clear out.

"Hi," I waved at them shamefully.

Nicky blushed as William turned away.

"I guess you guys are as embarrassed as I am," I forced a nervous chuckle.

"Uhm... Ya, ah... Ophelia."

"Yes," I walked closer.

"You're still naked."

My heart dropped. By playing with Savara I was too distracted to realize it. And now I was once again before Nicky and William...

Naked!


..........


With clothes on, I finally got to talk with the pair. See how they felt about what we did. And with great relief, they told me they were fine with it.

Well Nicky was fine with it. She was her old self and making crude, childish jokes that made me blush.

William claimed he was fine, but we clearly saw he was bothered. When probed by Nicky, he finally confessed that he had a thing for me and wanted to ask me out. Not in a million years did he imagine his first time with me would be in such an erotic manner.

That made me blush harder.

After a while, William excused himself. Saying he had "do something". But I knew he wanted to process what happened. That made me feel guilty and scared. Wishing that what I did didn't destroy a potential "relationship" with him.

"Its fine," Nicky cheered me up. "Let him be. I'm sure you ruined normal women for him. I know you have for me."

"You're really chill about all this," I noted. Slightly flustered by her remark.

"Eh," she shrugged playfully. "I've had my share of crazy fun. Kinda built an immunity to the after sex shame."

"Oh good," I breath in deeply out of relief. "I thought you were just suppressing the trauma?"

"Trauma?" Nicky laughed. "Ok, I admit. Staring at your hungry cunt was kinda daunting at first. In the exciting kind of way."

"It was?" I cringed with embarrassment.

"Ya. I was literally eaten up by your cunt! In you. Tell me that doesn't excite you."

"Its weird to hear." My face reddening more. "I thought you'd hate me after what happened."

This made Nicky silent for a moment. "I... I have a confession to make," she shifted nervously on the pillow she was on. "Savara asked me to help her out."

"What do you mean," I frowned in confusion.

"With... well... With what happened."

"With what happened?"

I thought through her words. Then it hit me. Nicky was the one who initiated this!

She suggested we get pampered. But when I rejected it, she forced William into helping her massage my hand. Then my feet. And when I was finally enjoying it, she tricked me into having Savara join in! Once the High Priestess was here, it was game over. How could I say no when the most beautiful woman was giving herself to me. Especially when I was vulnerable from the emotions I was battling.

"A-are you mad," she asked shyly.

Was I mad? Fucking hell I was!

But at the same time I wasn't. After thinking it through, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy myself. I was a single mother after all. The last action I had was months ago with a funny shaped cucumber.

Many times, since coming here, I wanted to abuse the power I had by just being big. But didn't because I believe that that would be accepting their claims. And accepting it would be deluding myself into believing I was something else.

I still didn't believe what they claimed I was. But that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy myself as well.

"If you cant beat them," I chuckled.

"Ah... what?" The nervous Nicky said. Still waiting for my judgement.

"Nicky, we're fine."

"We... we are," she looked relieved.

"Ya. Though next time you want to get in my pants, just ask." I teased.

"I'll keep that in mind." She blushed. "But just so you know. It was mostly Savara's plan. She's very-"

"Oh crap!" I shot up from the bed. "Savara! I totally forgot about her!"


..........


The sight before us was beyond lewd.

There, sitting on a puddle of her own making, was a dazed Savara. Her face was still buried in the shoe held by one hand. Her mouth was leaking with drool and still stuffed with my panties. Her other hand was between her legs, playing with a twitching cunt that squirted out lewd liquid onto the already drenched floor.

"Oh god," Nicky laughed. Partly from second hand embarrassment. Partly from amusement, And partly from arousal.

"Damn it."

I knew Savara wouldn't disobey me. But I was still shocked when I found her exactly where I left her an hour ago.

"Savara, you can stop now."

Glassy eyes sparkled her thanks as she carefully put my shoe down, pulled out my drenched panties, folded it, and placed it back on the table. With shaking legs, she stood up and bowed.

"Thank you, Goddess. It was such an honor to have your taste and smell bless my senses."

"Oh god," Nicky laughed louder. "I cant with these people."

I too couldn't believe it. Savara looked genuinely pleased. Like I just gifted her her heart's desires.

"By the way, what happened. Why was she like that?"

"I... kinda told her to do it," I admitted shamefully.

"You didn't," Nicky gawked at me with a little bit more of respect.

"I was frustrated," I defended myself. "And Savara called me a dominant goddess. So I kinda..."

"Went dominant and forced her to suck your panties?"

"While sniffing her shoes and touching myself," Savara added with pride. Making my face burn redder.

"She asked for it."

"I got to say, Bestie, I never thought I'd see this part of you," her smile turned mischievous. "I like it."

"I like it too," Savara agreed. "One more step towards god-"

"Silence, mortal," Nicky command from my hand. "You will be sufficiently punished for the troubles you caused our goddess!"

Savara rolled her eyes, but didn't suppress her smile.

"So," Nicky looked up at me. "What should we do to this worm?"

This was bizarre and embarrassing. But somehow I was enjoying it too.
 

..........


There definitely were perks in having servants. Especially eager ones who'd do anything for me. And there definitely were perks in being the biggest in the room. To be in control and to not fear being harmed.

Honestly, it may not be such a bad thing to indulge in small pleasures. Especially since I was suppose to be on vacation.

After some convincing from Nicky, we did get that pampering. And only pampering. Nothing lewd in the mix, I was done with that. My frustration was already used up, and I was thinking too clearly to do anything else embarrassing.

Who would have thought that all I needed to calm down was a good orgy followed by a relaxing massage?

"Someone is happy," Ziva said as I joined my girls on the round table for dinner. They sat beside each other while Kino sat on a smaller table in front of Aurora. This time I didn't see Sara and Pav besides him.

"We got a massage," I said while placing Nicky in front of me.

"Me too," Aurora said as she shifted in her chair to show me her feet. "And a pedicure."

"Are those... diamonds," Nicky gasped.

"Yup!" Aurora beamed proudly. "Only the best for a princess. You want your's done too?"

"I wont say no to diamond."

"Ma?"

"Sure, why not." I agreed. "Let's do it tomorrow."

"Wow," Ziva smirked. "Someone adjusted quick."

"Well, I just figured that we're on vacation. Might as well make the best of it."

"That's a nice way to look at it."

"Yes, its definitely better than stressing over what we cant change. But that doesn't mean I believe in the entire goddess thing!"

Ziva exchanged looks with Aurora. Like they had something to tell me.

"Ma," Aurora started. "What if its true."

"Hon, can we please not talk about that? I just came back from a lovely massage, I don't want to get worked up."

Again, my girls exchanged looks. But ultimately decided not to pursue the topic.

"By the way," Nicky spoke up. "Ziva, where did you get those clothes? I thought all your things were left small on the plane?"

Then it hit me, Ziva was wearing different clothes - a black hoody with dark blue short-short. I was sure those were left in our luggages, just like Nicky mentioned.

"Oh, right," she pursed her lips. "I grew them."

"You what?"

"I grew them," she spoke flatly as Aurora giggled like it was some sort of inside joke.

"How," I frowned in confusion.

"I'll show you. But, Mom, please promise you wont get worked up."

"Um, Ok."

"You sure?" Ziva raised her brow.

"I promise."

Pinching a small apple between her fingers, she threw it in the air. In a sudden flash, it came back down. But this time it was BIG.

"H-ho-"

"Ah ah," Ziva wagged a finger. Smirking at me as Aurora chuckled louder. "You promised not to get worked up."

"Well, that was..." I had to take a deep breath to control the millions of thoughts running in my mind. "Apparently my daughters can grow things now."

"I showed her how to do it," Aurora said.

"You did," this was more shocking than the apple trick. Ziva would never allow herself to learn something from Aurora.

"She did," my eldest confirmed. "Surprised me too."

"Well, its official," I sighed. "We really are dead."

"C-can you," Nicky approach Ziva. "Can you grow people?"

"See for yourself," Ziva motioned towards the door.

"Hey Ms. Ophelia," Sara joined us carrying Pav in her hand. It looked like she came back from a bath. Wait, what?

Sara was our scale!

"Hi guys," she greeted us.

"H-h-"

"Don't get worked up," Aurora and Ziva said as one. Sharing a giggle as I groaned.

"I grew Sara," Aurora said proudly.

"You did," Nicky spoke. Slightly still in shock as she regarded the once tiny girl now towering over her in our scale.

"Ya. Pav was a bit worried that I'd explode her insides. But thankfully I didn't."

I had so many questions, but decided not to get worked up over it. Just like I promised. They can grow people and things. That's... cool... Why did I have to get worked up over it?

As we had dinner, Ziva and Aurora continued on shrinking or growing things. Acting like it was the most natural thing to do. And everyone else on the table seemed to accept it. Even Nicky as she asked Ziva if she could make her big like Sara. Why was it only me who seemed to be bothered by it.

It only got worse when Savara reappeared. And of course she basked at the accomplishments of my daughters. As much as I wanted to be proud, I just felt disturbed. Them having powers kinda supported those claims about me.

"Okay, enough." I finally reached my limit. "How is this all possible? How are you even doing this?"

"Same as the ice cream," Aurora smiled. "We just use the warm energy within us."

"You have it too?" I asked Ziva. "This warm energy?"

"I do," Ziva reached over and held my hand. "And we believe we inherited it from you."

"No," I shook my head in denial.

"I know you don't want to hear this, but it might all be true. We might very well be Divines."

"Oh come on, Ziva. You of all people shouldn't believe this."

"Believe me, I wished with all my heart that it is false. But the moment Aurora helped me find my source of divinity, I knew there are some truths in the local's claims. Because what I feel, what I can do," she paused and looked at Aurora. "What we can do is only possible if we were something more than human."

I was shocked at what I heard. Especially since it came from Ziva. She was the biggest skeptic I knew. Accepting this as truth could only mean that those claims were...

"Okay," I breath in deeply. "My mind is officially fried."

"Ma," My sweet Aurora came over to give me a hug. "You ok?"

"I'm better now." I smiled warmly as I accepted the hug. Her embrace melted the growing trouble within me.

"I understand that this is really hard to accept," Ziva squeezed my hands for comfort. "But know this, whatever comes next, no matter how absurd or trying, we will always be by your side."

That lifted me heart. Making tears threaten to fall from the corner of my eyes.

I really was blessed to have my girls. With them by my side the entire world could crumble and I would still be alright.

Goddess or not, it was comforting to know that I'd go through these strange times with the help of my girls.






Chapter End Notes: