[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An overworked, single mother finally gets the break she desperately needs when she wins a fully paid vacation. Expecting to spend quality time with her girls at a normal beach, she wasn't prepared for her plane to get transported in a new world. Unlike the other passengers they flew with, her family are giant sized. To make things more confusing, the tiny locals they meet claim that she is their goddess who finally returned home. As much as Ophelia doesn't want to believe it, their claims might be true.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Odor Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 81877 Read: 35497
Published: September 09 2022 Updated: October 28 2022

1. Chapter 1: NEW WORLD by felicity [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-star (9277 words)

Here is another story I'm working on. I'll try to post the chapters weekly. The first chapter is just an introduction to the characters and the situation they find themselves in.

Hope you all enjoy!


..........

2. Chapter 2: I'M NOT A GODDESS by felicity [Reviews - 0] (10227 words)

Again, more world building. Though there is a spicy bit in the middle.


Ophelia and her girls find out they aren't on earth. And the locals they meet are suddenly hailing her as their god.


....

3. Chapter 3: CELEBRATION by felicity [Reviews - 0] (7459 words)

Ziva allows Asha to serve her. Nicky agrees to help Savara with something.



4. Chapter 4: LEARNING MAGIC by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8393 words)

Aurora finds her source of divinity and learns some cool magic tricks. Nicky, William, and Savara help comfort an overwhelmed Ophelia in a sensual manner. And Ziva just does her own thing.



5. Chapter 5: SOURCE OF DIVINITY by felicity [Reviews - 0] (5744 words)

Ziva learns how to access her source of divinity. Aurora helps her. Ophelia is ashamed about what she did to William and Nicky.


Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!



6. Chapter 6: FUN WITH ABILITIES by felicity [Reviews - 1] (9910 words)

The family go out to explore the city. Ziva becomes more at ease with her role as a godling and learns some new trick. Pav joins Ziva and Asha for some intimate fun. And the girls try to convince Ophelia to awaken her divinity.

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

7. Chapter 7: DARKNESS by felicity [Reviews - 0] (9022 words)

A bit more story building. Ophelia tries to access her Divine Source. William has some sensual fun with the Divine and her loyalists.

Anyway, here is the next chapter. Enjoy!



8. Chapter 8: AMULET OF POWER by felicity [Reviews - 0] (6944 words)

Aurora and Sara make an amulet of power, which they use to make a water park. Ziva tries being tiny.


Enjoy!

9. Chapter 9: DEADLY RACE by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7750 words)

Ophelia and her family go watch the dragon race finals. Then something happens.


Here is the next chapter. Please enjoy!

10. Chapter 10: ASCENSION by felicity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7151 words)

Ophelia ascends.

Here is the chapter to wrap things up. Enjoy.