- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A small return with a small epilogue! Planning on starting Arc 2 soon!

There was a time, Sunshine remembered, when windows made her feel unsafe.


They were too open to the view of humans. It was way too easy to spot a borrower walking in front of them. Sunshine had learned to avoid windows unless it was deemed absolutely necessary for her own survival. 


And yet, she didn't feel that way anymore.


No, she felt fucking invincible.


The borrower took a bite from the grape she was eating and leaned on the window to rest her back. A grape she hadn't borrowed. A grape she hadn't risked her life for. A grape she hadn't had to fight for in any way, shape or form.


She had personally picked it from the grocery store in fact. 


And how had she done it? How had she cracked the code to get a wonderful, luxurious, carefree life for a people born to scavenge and live in continuous struggle?


Sunshine's eyes moved away from the window, and towards the slumbering beast she had tamed some weeks ago. Out of all the things Sunshine had expected to possess in her life, the heart of a human wasn't one of them.


Ah, she was the most beautiful when she slept.


All six-feet-six of Sophie laid face up on her unkempt bed. An oversized black t-shirt and some panties for a pajamas, combined with a recently washed mane of black hair… Sunshine was amazed there were people on this Earth that had called her woman "unattractive" before. The fools.


The borrower watched affectionately as her girlfriend slept. She deserved some rest after playing so much on her computer, an activity the two enjoyed quite a lot. Obviously Sunshine couldn't play along her… but she most definitely could play *with* her.


They had enjoyed the last time. They had made a bet. Could she play Elden Ring at her usual level of expertise while having Sunshine rubbing herself against her dick?


It was the easiest, and the quickest bet Sunshine had won in her life.


By the first minute, Sunshine's world had turned into a mushy mix of Sophie's sweat and the sweet aroma of her underpants. The borrower had barely started, and already her girlfriend's dick was a pulsating mess.


Thirty seconds later, she heard Sophie uttering her first moan, and with it, Sunshine's world trembled with soft tremors of pleasure and love.


Barely ten seconds after that, Sophie had already dropped her controller and jumped to the bed, Sunshine still tightly clutched between her meat and panties. The helpless girl spent the next half hour humping a pillow, while Sunshine gently did her best efforts to stimulate her most sensible parts with her tongue. 


Sophie came three times before almost passing out. After which she profusely apologized to Sunshine for covering her in *that* much of her load. The borrower, actually, paid no mind and quite enjoyed her situation, but it was also the perfect opportunity to demand a bath from Sophie.


They, of course, took it together. 


To go to the grocery store and pick a snack wasn't the real prize of winning that bet.


Sunshine took a final bite from the fruit of her labour. The most delicious grape she had ever tasted. A fruit of love.


She stretched her arms and took a last glance at the City from Sophie's window. The building was atop a hill, and from there, Sunshine could see streetlights, buildings, neighbourhoods… and still she didn't feel tall. Nothing could compare to riding on Sophie's pockets or shoulder.


She turned her back on the window and dexteriously jumped to the bed, her fall softened by her athletic body and the mattress. Sunshine made her way to climb Sophie's chest, to her favourite spot.


She had had many places to dwell before. But here, on Sophie's cleavage, was the only place she could truly call home.

Chapter End Notes:

Join me next time for Arc 2!