- Text Size +

His legs froze, he was unable to move with a mixture of sheer fright, awe, and excitement. He looked down, a long way down were her hands flat on the table with her chin resting on them. Her mouth, so wide, her beaming smile looked to be hundreds of feet across, and what a beautiful smile, better even than her photo. Looking horizontally he was level with her nose which appeared button sized, at least in proportion to her face, yet vast in size, as big as a multi-storey office block. Craning his head back to look up, her big blue eyes sparkled and they went off to each side for hundreds of feet. Her lush beautiful hair, thousands of rope thick strands each hundreds of feet long. The sheer scale of her face was almost impossible to take in and yet this was just a small part of her. He’d not even seen her body yet.


“You, you look amazing.”, he finally managed to splutter out.


“So do you. So handsome! Am I as big as you imagined?”


“No, you’re way way way bigger. I am speechless.”


The grin grew even wider.  “Do you trust me?” She finally asked.


“Yes” he was not convinced of his reply.


Taking her left thumb and index finger, she came from behind Seb and rested just a few feet away. “OK if I pick you up?” He nodded. At over 50ft long and at least 30ft wide each, the two finger pads pressed together in preparation. Amy then slightly parted the two, creating a gap almost a foot across which came to rest inches from Seb’s back. Using decades honed surgical skill, the gap between her pads narrowed on his clothing and he was gripped with ease. Amy moved away from the table to standing and moved her hand very slowly up at half arms length from her body, taking a few seconds to rise from her waist to her eyes. This speed of movement and rate of acceleration is critical as, even this slow speed can seem very fast to a human; indeed, whipping her hand from her waist to her face as one would to swat a mosquito would, at best, cause a human to pass out or, at worst, cause serious injury or even death. An unfortunate human could have their head snapped clean off purely from the rate of acceleration from an over eager Amiga. The fragility of these tiny humans could not be understated, they would be frighteningly easy to accidentally kill. 


Seb began to elevate rapidly, going at a seemingly alarming speed. The 1,700ft journey took less than 3 seconds and Amy’s vast, impressive torso sped by at several hundred feet per second; stopping gently just a few feet from her eyes. Seb gazed in awe at the colossal size of her beautiful blue eyes. She brought him closer, moving over to the centre of her left eye; at 54ft diameter the eyeball almost consumed his field of vision. Eyelashes thicker than rope protruded out beyond his position both above and below. He was centred on the crystal blue pupil, almost 30 feet wide. From below it looked to be a single electric blue, but at this distance it transpired that there was in fact dozens of stunning shades from blue-grey to piercing neon blue and near violet, all in a swirling pattern. These patterns pulsed rapidly as the pupil changed size from about 5 ft to 15 ft in diameter as it tried to focus on him at this close range. Amigas have a natural ability to focus right down to the edge of their eyeball, like a macro lens, and quickly Amy locked focus on her tiny dangling ‘date’. 


“I think, right now, this is the smallest I’ve ever felt in my life.” Seb said timidly.


“And I think this is biggest I’ve ever felt” Amy replied with gentle confidence. “I’ve never held anyone this close to my eye before. I seem to have a heightened awareness of just how small and light you are, you feel like you don’t actually weigh anything.”


They then just looked at each other in silence. Each thinking thoughts at a million miles an hour. Amy’s internal dialogue kicked in “Being this close to you, seeing your every detail is making my heart flutter, my cheeks bluish and my tummy squirt” she thought, not wanting to spew out these thoughts for fear they sounded cheesy, but they were true.


Seb felt more turned on than he had ever done before and just hoped that she could not see the erection in his trousers. He was doing everything he could to stop from exploding right there and then. Seb could feel the electricity and he closed his eyes to try and get his head around what was happening and to calm his loins. A mental cold shower if you will. He again looked down, his feet dangling and the floor so far away it was virtually invisible. 


Amy said “Close your eyes and don’t open till I say, I have a surprise for you”.


Seb, obeying the request, suddenly felt his rapid descent. It took Amy a calculated 10 seconds to move her hand the 0.7 miles from her eyes to the ground, where she placed him on the floor just in front of her feet. “Keep them closed!”. Amy positioned her feet so that her big toe was right next to Seb, but that he was facing the other way. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the tiny model which she placed between Seb and the end of her big toe. 


“OK, you can open them.”


He opened his eyes and looked down. He was on the ground, a nice tiled floor. He then looked up ahead, nothing for miles until the inner wall of the room.


“I am behind you.” Amy cheekily said.


Seb spun around to be confronted by his gargantuan date, specifically the big toe on her right foot. But in between him and the flesh of her big toe was a 1:1 scale 3D printed full color model the Giantess Nancy from the classic 1958 movie “Attack of the 50ft Woman”!


Looking up at ‘Nancy’, he was in awe at the size. His waist was about level with her ankle bone and her legs were so long. Standing just in front of her he looked up at her crotch, 30 feet up. As enormous as this giantess was, she was indeed tiny compared to Amy. Looking through Nancy’s legs Seb saw the tip of the big toe on Amy’s right foot which was a wall of skin, about 50ft high and about 50ft wide, atop was her big toe nail which was about a foot thick and 40ft wide, it was level with Nancy’s forehead. Yes, that’s right, if Nancy was real she’d have to stand on tippy-toes to see the top of Amy’s big toe nail. It would take three 50ft giantesses just to cover the skin on the tip of one of Amy’s toes. 


Seb walked through Nancy’s legs, looking up at her crotch 30ft up as he did. He swiftly moved toward the skin of Amy’s gargantuan big toe and he reached out to touch. At this range it completely filled his field of view. The skin was warm, soft, squishy, and wondrous. The end of her big toe was as tall as 10 men and just as wide. Looking up he could see the underside of her nail, as high as his house and hopelessly out of reach, he’d never felt so insignificant. 


Amy, standing perfectly still so as to avoid crushing the object of her desires, looked directly down at the tiny ‘giantess’ model and the even smaller microscopic being below. Seeing him just staring at the size of her toe in awe turned her on; she adored being this large and strong relative to the one she wanted and thoughts as to what she wanted to do with him raced through her mind so quickly she could not keep up. She decided she wanted to lift him again just has he vanished out of sight, obscured under her toenail, utterly adorable she thought. She’d have to wait. “Are you having fun down there?” She enquired.


He followed the toe to his right until he reached the end and looked round. Now looking down the length of her foot, it was 487 feet long according to his glasses. He then looked directly up and felt dizzy as her legs extended for almost 2000 feet. He caught a glimpse of her g-string and he couldn’t help but wonder about the dimensions of what lay beneath the fabric. He stepped back so he could see her face and look her in the eyes to reply. 


Once she could see him and saw he was at a safe distance she lifted her big toe just a 100 or so feet in the air, moved it over Nancy and then brought it down slowly on top. And just like that, the 16 ton 50 ft tall plastic giantess was crushed to a pulp by a solitary toe weighing tens of thousands of tons. 


Amy crouched down onto the balls of her feet. She reached it in just a couple of seconds. Her bum was resting on her heels and she was looking directly down at him between her spread knees. Her face, at about 1000ft up, still seemed enormous even at this distance. With her crotch just a few hundred feet away, the enormity of her entrance became apparent and he longed for her to be naked so he could see it.


Her right hand swooped behind him and the building sized finger tips of her index finger and thumb grabbed him expertly with finesse. Locked in place and unable to move, the incalculably strong fingers lifted him into the air whether he wanted it or not and was again brought before a face so big that, even at a few hundred feet away, it was all he could see. Amy smiled “my god you are utterly tiny” she declared as she held the crumb sized being before her and let out an involuntary puff of air.


A warm, moist, hurricane strength gust of air forced his dangling legs and arms back and it felt like his clothes were being ripped off. It faded as quickly as it arrived and Seb wondered just what would happen were she to sneeze. Her gigantic lips puckered together and she made a kiss gesture along with a smile, her hand moved him in and he braced for impact with the 30ft high bottom lip and 50ft high upper. Contact. The lush lips totally consumed him as he indented them. Her skin, so sensitive here, could feel the touch of his tiny form and it felt amazing and incredible. Just as it was about to end she poked her tongue out a tiny amount, just a few feet so that it made contact; it was about a hundred feet wide and at least 25ft thick. She held it there and he frantically licked it in his best attempt at a French kiss. He wished he was naked, she wished he was naked. They both wished they were both naked! He felt like he was going to cum, so was almost relieved when she pulled him away as he didn’t want this to end. 


Held still in front of her face, she began to walk and her eyes were on the destination. He took the opportunity to look down. He was directly over her breasts and, specifically, about 500 ft above her 325 foot long cleavage line. The cavernous cleave was easily 200ft deep, but was not measurable from here. He longed to be able to touch her and see her breasts. 


They arrived at the bathroom, he was not sure why. She placed him down onto a huge glass sheet. 


“You’re not just standing on glass, you’re on a state of the art scale, designed to accurately measure weight”


The glass scale was hundreds of feet square, he wondered why it needed to be so big, but then it clicked, it was sized for an Amiga’s feet.


Amy casually lifted him off the glass, just a few feet, and he was held there helplessly dangling. She pressed the button to activate and reset the display, then gently placed him back down. The display went to 162 lbs. Then, she tapped reset and it zeroed again with him still on the scale. With her left finger and thumb she pulled at her eye lashes and one came out. She placed it next to him, it was as thick as his leg and about 30ft long. The number came up, 628 lbs. 


“Wow, one of my eye lashes weighs more than four of you!”. She gave him the cheekiest grin he’d ever seen. 


This was a staggering statistic that he’d not even considered. An eyelash is a tiny thing that weighs nothing and, when one comes out, you just blow it away. Amy’s is over 600lb and it weighs nothing to her.


“Keep still” She commanded.


Amy, barefoot, stood on the scale with her feet together, either side of Seb. He suddenly found himself encased by the underside arches of two titanic feet. Looking up he could see the soft delicate flesh of her arches, but it too far away to touch a couple of hundred feet in the air.


“OK, I weigh over 26 million tons, or 26,078,905 as it says today. I am about 50 tons either way depending on the time of day! But, more importantly. That’s about 52 billion pounds and, more crucially, about 315 million of you. About the same weight as every human combined in the USA.”


“And, to finish off, one more display. This dumbbell weights 15 million tons, or about the same as 180 million people”


Amy then lifted the dumb bell over her head, with one hand! Her strength was off the charts. He could tell she was enjoying showing off. He was equally enjoying the display.


“Right, let’s eat.”


***


They reached the dining room and the food was already out. His table was on a platform on her table and put him at about chest height, but at some distance back which would encourage conversation. 


He was in a strange awe at the size of her food, her dinner plate, her knife and fork. The 3 prong fork had gaps of over 10ft between them, making him almost too small to be classed as food, a sobering thought. She lifted the fork, which must have weighed a thousand tons or more, and gently stabbed into the food, lifting a tiny morsel up which was the best part of 100ft in diameter. Hundreds and hundreds of tons of food entering the chasm of her mouth like it was nothing. Seb looked at his food in comparison, she would not even register his entire meal on her tongue.


They chatted over food and it seemed almost normal. A few times they found each other almost forgetting their size difference, it was like they were just two people on a date. They laughed, joked, and teased. 


Although he loved looking up into her eyes, his resting view, horizontally level, was her breasts under her dress. He’d not really clocked them before. He knew from the file she was human 36G sized bra, but oh my god this translated into globes of flesh the size of a football stadium. He could see her areolae through the fabric and his eye glasses were telling him that they were over 94ft in diameter. He wondered if he would one day get to see them in the flesh.


“Fancy coming to the Amiga get together next week?” She enquired hopefully. “You’d get to meet everyone”.


Amy explained that every week they would get together to socialise and share stories and introduce new friends.


Seb was both intrigued and worried. The thought of being around five women the size of Amy was a daunting prospect.


After the meal, Seb was safely popped back in the capsule and he returned to his hotel after a truly stunning evening. He was, on reflection, pleased that they’d taken things slowly and he wondered what tomorrow would bring.