- Text Size +

Seb arrived at the landing platform around midday. They were going to spend the afternoon together to chat and get ready for the party in the evening. This time it landed on the platform on the dresser in her bedroom. He exited and discovered he was much higher than the previous platform, it looked to be over 1000 feet higher than normal; he guessed that when she stood he would be almost level with the bottom of her breasts.


He heard Amy bounding up the stairs, like an oncoming thunderstorm. She bounced into the room looking very excited. The bedroom door was over 4 miles away, he knew this as he’d tried to measure it with his LIDAR glasses, but it errored each time and 4 miles was its limit. Even at 4 miles away and from a vantage point of 2,500 feet, he still had to look up at her. At least now he wasn’t cricking his neck. She traversed the distance to the dresser with staggering speed and was upon him within a couple of seconds. The top of her waist was touching the dresser and looking forward he could see the fabric where her chest met her torso. Leaning back to see her face, he was confronted with the underside of her top, pushed out by her breasts. He’d previously calculated that her boobs stick out just under 300 feet further than her flat stomach and their gigantic canopy was suddenly blocking the light.


Looking down, she realised that she’d got too close and that Seb was hidden beneath her boobs, she chuckled to herself and backed up. “There you are!” She said. “I bought a new dress and matching pair of shoes for the party tonight. I’ve left it out for you to explore while I go apply makeup” Amy opened a box and pulled out a pair of blue stiletto heels. One was placed next to him on the platform while the other had to be placed on the floor as the platform was not big enough to hold two of these gigantic shoes. “Seeing the look on your face, do you mind if I watch while you measure up?” She said with a flirtatious smile.


He scrambled back to the light to see Amy looking down. “How about a preview?” He enquired. Amy lifted the shoe and placed it down next to the other on the floor. She picked him up and deposited him on the floor in the slight gap between the two shoes.


Amy’s bare right foot lifted and hovered over the matching shoe. “Don’t look at my toes” she pleaded, “I am going to pain them later to colour match, you can help if you like”. This was only the second time he’d seen her feet this close as, in almost every encounter, he’d been on the viewing platform over a thousand feet higher, so the sheer scale of her foot still caught him off guard. 


She put both shoes on and stood there, only wearing matching bra and panties. Looking directly down between the gap in her shoes at Seb she made eye contact. Looking up at the titanic goddess his jaw dropped at the sight and he was speechless. “Dannaaaa!!!” She said nervously while wondering how she must look to him at over a kilometre in height.


Trying to fill the awkward silence Amy said “So, I never wear heels this high normally, I bought them for you as I know you’d love it that they take me over the 4,000 ft mark when I wear them! To be precise, you’re looking up at a 4,104 foot woman!


“I.I.I. am still struggling to take in your magnificence” he stuttered. Amy flicked her new shoes off, crouched down onto her shins and lowered her bum onto her splayed out feet with Seb stood between her thighs; she leant over to look down. 


In the middle, Seb quickly looked around. To either side he had over 200ft expanse of doubled over leg, straight ahead it was about 500ft to the exit by her knees and, when he spun around, it was equidistant to her panties. He looked directly up to see Amy’s caring smile over a thousand feet away. 


“I am off to get ready for the party.” 


Amy lifted the tiny man back to safety and she left the room headed for a shower.


***


Amy returned, ready for the party.


‘WHAT. A. DRESS.’ Seb thought to himself. It was beautiful blue to match the shoes and now her finger and toe nail varnish matched also. It hugged every curve and it was very evident that she was not wearing any underwear. He found this a massive turn-on and got an immediate erection which he wanted to hide. Maybe she’d see it later, if he was lucky.


“So, what do you think?” She said as she pirouetted for him. 


“Divine! You’re like a living Goddess.” He proclaimed.


“Stop it, flattery will get you everywhere!” She replied like a teenager with her school crush.


He’d seen her breasts a couple of times now, but in a restrictive full cup bra or a sports top holding them in. Obviously he’d been staggered by their sheer size, but he’d never seen them released. But now, this dress, it was different. It was low cut and she was braless. They sat neatly together creating a long, deep cleavage line hundreds of feet long; furthermore, the line disappeared into the dress for an unknown additional length. For the first time he could properly make out the outline of the nipples and the areolae, the thought of which made his stomach burn with a massive surge of adrenaline.


While he was admiring her dress, she popped her matching heels on and her height raised another 324 feet. A trivial increase to Amy, but 54 times the height of her date.


“Now, let’s take a look at you!” She leant in for a closer viewing and liked what she saw. Seb stood as tall as he could and puffed his chest out. His tie was sharp as a razor and the suit fitted beautifully. His hair was very smart and he was clean shaved.


“I am proud to be with you, you’re so damn good looking!” Amy genuinely thought he was the best looking man she’d ever seen.


Amy picked up an amulet and dangled it. “OK, so for tonight I bought this. It’s a clear crystal ‘Human Transport Pod’. It’s 100 feet long, 50 feet wide and 50 feet deep. It opens like this and there’s supports inside. You’ll be strapped in safely, your torso, your waist, your legs. It will just be your head and arms that can move. There’s lovely ventilation and you’ll have a crystal clear view of what’s going on and you’ll be the centre of attention with me.”


“Where does it go? How does it attach?” Seb asked. He was immensely curious.


“It will be on a chain, around my neck. You’ll be there, below my chin, with your back to my chest. Everyone will be able to look at you and introduce themselves. No one will have to look for you and you’ll be safe. Plus, I get to wear a beautiful tiny pendant and in the middle of which is my stunning date.”


“Oh blimey, I am going to look tiny in there with about 40ft of empty space above my head and another 40ft below my feet!”


“You ARE tiny my love! You do crack me up. Besides, even at only 100ft long, this pendant already looks really really small. Any smaller and they would not see it.”


Amy placed the crystal monolith on its back and opened the door. At 100ft long it looked huge. Beyond it, the silver neck chain extended for hundreds of feet. Seb climbed into the crystal pod enclosure and located the straps, he first tied his feet, then his waist and finally his chest. He did indeed feel very secure. He pressed a button on the control panel and the door closed. It also had controls for temperature, humidity, volume, and a mute button.


“Ready?” Amy enquired. He gave a thumbs up and she gently started lifting the chain. Quickly the pod was dangling in the air. It was quite weird looking down through the clear base at his platform below. Before he knew it, the chain was over her neck and the pod was resting against the skin of her chest. Looking up he had a good view of the underside of her chin; left and right the vast plain of her upper chest sprawling off for hundreds of feet in either direction. Looking down, he realised that the bottom 20ft or so of the pod was nestled into Amy’s deep cleavage line. His view of the cleavage from this vantage point was unreal. A line of unknown depth going off into the distance, gigantic, unlike anything he’d seen before. He activated his glasses and looked at the cleavage where it vanished under the dress fabric; it was 266 feet long, this didn’t seem possible. The 50ft giantess from the movie would simply vanish in that cleavage line, if she was real she’d be nothing compared to this titanic being.


Amy was last to arrive, the other Amigas were all there. They were drinking, eating snacks, socialising, listening to music. Abby came bounding over, keen to say hello. She was quite a lot smaller than Amy, but then she was in flats and Amy had heels on. In a lucky coincidence, this put the pendant at head level with Abby. Her landscape of a face approached, seeking the man of the moment within and she had to look up slightly to see in.


“Hi Seb, I’m Abby, how are you? It’s great to meet you” she whispered, scared to deafen him. 


“Great thank you, lovely to meet you too! I’d shake your hand, but not sure how that would work!” Seb gave a nervous laugh at his first joke.


Abby chuckled and looked up at Amy. “Oh he’s lovely AND funny.”


Amy’s arms were by her side, bent at the elbow and her hands clasped in front, in an almost protective manner. The upshot of this was that each time she laughed, as she did just then, her arms would involuntarily push together, which in turn pushed her breasts further together and thus dramatically increasing the size of the cleavage. Each time, this happened the entire pendant capsule was enveloped and Seb was plunged into darkness. He got quite the kick from being devoured by her cleavage while inside a 100ft capsule and he wondered what it would be like if someday he actually touched her boobs for real. 


Another giant ambled over just as Seb emerged from the cleavage line and into the light, she was eye level with Amy. “This is Angela” Abby said before Angela could get a word in.


“Hi Angela” Seb said meekly as he craned his head back to look up at Angela almost a thousand feet up. Angela looked down, squinting at the pendent. 


“Sorry Seb, the pod looks clear to me, are you in there?” The titaness pondered.


“Yes, he most certainly is” Amy clarified. Seb went bright red and remained silent.


Amy shimmied over to Andrea and annoyingly had to look up. Andrea was the tallest, so Amy had partly wore her highest heels so that she would not look tiny next to her, but Andrea was also in heels, big ones. The upshot of this was that Amy’s head was just under Andrea’s chin and, more importantly for Seb, he was level with Andrea’s nipples, which were almost visible in the sheer top without a bra. He closed his eyes as he did not want to process the thoughts of her twin domes while sandwiched in his girlfriend’s ample bosom. 


Andrea reached down for the tiny pendent and grasped it in the huge finger pads of her thumb and index finger. Tilting it 45 degrees and bending her head to match, the mega-giantess’s insanely large face appeared very close and totally eclipsed everything else. Seb was so pleased to be encased and strapped in as this woman scared him, she did not look gentle at all. He hit the mute button as the sound of her eating was deafening. Looking down he could see that she was munching on tons of nibbles. There was more food in her mouth right now than he could eat in a decade. But with teeth bigger than houses, I guess it was hard to eat quietly.


Andrea was indeed the largest being he had ever seen. Head and shoulders taller than Amy, she clocked in at a whopping 4,116 feet and with her 487 feet high heels he was over 4600 ft tall and nearly 0.9 miles. She also has the largest breasts by some considerable margin. At human scale they were impressive, but here, they were a gargantuan mass. The cleavage line of show must have been 500 ft long and a couple of hundred feet deep. Resting on top of the cleavage line was a much larger clear pendant.


“So, you have your one guy in there do you?” Andrea enquired.


“Yes, he’s just lovely” Amy replied.


Andrea moved in and glared at the tiny pendent and the even smaller occupant. “My god he’s minuscule” she laughed. “Lovely to meet you Seb, I hope I can meet you again and get to know you better”. She gently kissed the pendant, leaving lip stick over its surface and impeding Seb’s view. He’d never been so relieved to be ‘imprisoned’.


“How about you?”


“In my pendant I have 1000 men, all naked, all strapped in and unable to move” she said proudly. “Weirdly, the pendant is quite light when empty, but when the 1000 men climb in it does not appear to weigh any more at all, it’s as if all 1000 of them combined weigh nothing! Are you ready boys?” She flirtily exclaimed as she lifted the pendant between her thumb and index finger into her mouth, she placed it on her tongue and shut her mouth. The 1000 men were plunged into darkness as she manoeuvred the pendent around her maw with her gigantic tongue. She moved her colossal breasts and a 200ft deep chasm opened up. She spat out the the pendent and it fell into her cleavage and, as it sunk into the depths, her arms adjusted sightly and the 380,000 ton left breast made contact once more with the equally heavy right one. The 1000 naked men were all again plunged into darkness and became aroused at the thought of being deep in her titanic cleavage. “It’s what they want!” She exclaimed proudly. “1000 guys at $1m each for a weekend is a cool billion dollars for me!” Seb could see her working out what to spend it on in her eyes!


“I presume you’re all going to be having fun later?” Amy enquired with a cheeky grin. Andrea nodded, “oh yes, those tiny guys are going to have the time of their lives, they will be back!”


The two women were standing close, so Seb had had to look up at the larger pendant as it was a few hundred feet above. He was now eye level with Andrea’s protruding right nipple and she was clearly not wearing a bra and the fabric of her dress was thin, stretchy, very tight on her oversized breasts and consequently partially see through. Her nipple had become aroused as she flirted with her troop of sex slaves and was now pointing out over 100 feet. The end of her nipple was easily 30 feet across, meaning that he could lay on his stomach on the top of her erect nipple with his feet at one end and, with outstretched arms, would still not be able to reach the edges of her nipple. He felt guilty at thinking about being there. He quickly buried the thought. Besides, Amy’s boobs, although not as large, were still utterly gigantic compared to him.


He’d met all but one, and it had gone well.


“One more to go!” Amy said as she wondered over to Alex. Alex was a little shorter than Amy and, as she was in flat shoes, was a full head below her. This was great as she could make eye contact with him without looking down too far. She had a warm, kind smile and a gentle soothing voice. “I am going to leave you two to chat” Amy declared and she removed the chain from her neck and handed it to Alex. Alex lifted the chain until the pendant was at eye level and just a few hundred feet away. Her eyes were very similar to Amy’s but her hair was pure blonde. 


“I see you Seb, you look divine!” Alex softly declared.


“Thank you, it’s a pleasure to meet you” Seb smiled back.


Alex headed for the door and, before he knew it, they were outside in the fresh air. Alex sat on a chair and slouched back, she put her bare feet on the end of the seat, doubling her legs over so that her knee was up by her face. She had very long skinny legs, a tiny waste, no boobs to speak of and slender arms. She balanced the pod on her knee at the top of her thigh with the chain a counterbalance running down her shin. They talked for a while until Amy came looking for him. She gently lifted the chain and returned it to her chest after making sure Seb was safe and secure.


With the party now over, they returned to the bedroom and Seb was released from the capsule. Amy looked down at him with a naughty grin and said “time for some just you and I fun!” Seb froze with adrenaline, his mouth went dry, and he started to shiver. Whatever this giantess had planned for him, he just had to go with it as, let’s face it, there was nothing he could do to stop her…