- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy and join the polls on my Patreon to decide where the story goes.

I had always been afraid of heights, I just couldn't stand being super high in the air. That fact still hadn't changed especially now that I was hundreds of feet in the air, adhered to a massive finger by nothing but salivaThe wind crashed into my face, and I grew colder and colder as the world became blurry and unrecognizable. 


As all things came back into view I was stuck looking at a massive eyes that took up my whole view. It was something that I had seen a thousand times before, and yet it never failed to strike fear into my very soul. 


This eye was mixed with two emotions that I recognized all to well, such delight as well as a prideful anger.


"What should your punishment be little man?" She asked her voice sending waves of force all around my body. "Maybe I should make you eat a piece of my discarded dead skin, or maybe I should make you withstand my breath as I breath on you or better yet fart on you."


I could see a small glimmer in her eyes as she said those words. Jazmin brought me closer to her mouth. "Oh how much fun would that be?"


I waited for what seemed like an eternity, it was then that I felt gravity compress against my body, even the sticky saliva that glued me in place seemed to becoming apart as the force became stronger and stronger. 


I knew what was happening, this unrivaled force could only be caused by one thing. Jazmin was standing up."I would love to torcher you, oh I would have a grand time doing just that." Jazmin paused for a moment almost as if a hidden thought had come to her mind. "But I don't have all day, I'm tired after a long day of training and therefore don't have time for a speck like you." 


You know after hearing all of that, would any of you believe that I was actually feeling hopeful, hopeful that Jazmin would actually spare me a day of further torment and suffering. I know crazy right? Yea it was when she licked her lips that I realized that I was wrong, very, very wrong.


Jazmin opened her mouth wide. Even from afar it was like watching the biggest cave open wide. The wind rushed against my face, forcing my eyes closed, and my lips to flutter like my hair in the wild breeze. I could do absolutely nothing as my whole world was included by the fleshy maw of my giant bully. 


I was thrown into the moist humid cave and my body became unstuck as her pink tongue pushed against me. I frolicked like a leaf in a hurricane or maybe like a small fish in a tsunami. I was forced to hold my breath as wave upon wave of salvia struck me from all directions forcing me under and nocking me against the mighty hills which where giant sized taste buds.


I wasn't the strongest swimmer, heck I wasn't even the strongest person, but even I found the strength to swim through the mighty storm of this gigantic maw. I swam to the surface and soon with great luck found refuge on a taste bud that rested above the saliva like current.


All around me, raging waves crashed against the flesh like shores. I looked to the far off distance to see the rocky white mountains that I knew could only be teeth and far beyond even those white monoliths, was a opening, the very entrance to this large and wide mouth, the only entrance where light still shined.


"I CANT EVEN FEEL YOU IN THEIR!!!!"


I covered my ears as Jazmins deafening voice thundered all around me. She was restraining her voice i could tell, but that still did very little to lessen the pain.


"I HOPE MY BREATH DOESN'T STINK LITTLE GUY!!!!"


"God kill me."


***

THIRD PERSON


Jazmin walked through the Titan city of Brostag. While she walked she gathered as much saliva in her mouth as possible and slushed it around as if it where mouthwash.


Wherever she went she would catch the eyes of her fellow titans, and whenever she returned their gaze they would look away in an instant, not daring to look her in the eyes. She looked down towards the ground, towards the far left sidewalk that glowed red and towards the far right sidewalk that glowed green. 


Jazmin knew all to well that these thin paths hosted the smaller giants (red) and the much minuscule smalls (Green). These paths rested on two different sides of the path she was standing on, the Titan path which glowed with no color.


Jazmin looked down at the much smaller races that looked up at her. The giants that where an Inch tall to her and the smalls that where even smaller than that, all of them where looking up at her, avoiding her gaze.


[“Pathetic.”] Jazmin thought as she walked through the city.


This attention wasn’t something she cared for, but it was simply what came with being an enforcer Trainee.


As she made her journey through the city of titans she soon found the very thing that she was looking for.


Jazmin stood before an open space of white marble. All around her stood white pillars that towered high and in the middle of the open space was a green barrier of energy that came up to Jazmins knees, surrounding the barrier rested 10 smaller barriers the came up to Jazmins ankles, five barriers on the right and another five on the left. In the middle of each barrier rested what seemed to be a grey fungus, but Jazmin knew better. She knew what she was looking at where tiny micro cities.


She walked forward making sure to be gentle with her every step and upon. Reaching the front of the green barrier, Jazmin slowly and carefully got down onto her knees and brought her face closer to the tiny city, careful not to you touch the barrier with her face. 


From up close she could see a little more detail of the city, she could see the streets, the tiny buildings, and even the people themselves, even the wall that surrounded the whole city as well as the guards in top where visible.


Jazmin only spent a moment looking at these tiny spectacles before she lowered her face closer to the ground and with a smirk slowly pursed her lips.


***


I couldn’t even see as I was tossed back and forth by pressure created by Jazmins mouth. I could barely breath as my face broke through the ocean of saliva, but it was then that the whole Current began to change.


I couldn’t fight back against the rushing waves as I made my way through the open whole that was the entrance of Jazmins mouth.


I must’ve done about a dozen flips in midair while wrapped in a thick coat of saliva. My midair  Spinning came to a stop as my sticky prison burst open upon reaching the ground.


I began to cough up a ton of saliva that was caught in my throat. I felt exhausted as I fell onto my back and took a large breath of fresh air. I looked up and saw Jazmins face that took up my whole entire view. She was looking down at me. I couldn’t help but wonder what was next.


***

Made it better! 


Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234