- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And please support me on Patreon. 

Axel didn't move as he stood before giant wiggling toes that vibrated the earth and left deep impressions in the ground. He couldn't help but cover his nose as a sudden stench hit his nose.

"Oh sorry I forgot to mention that I just got back from training and it was a long day." Jazmin said with a smirk. Axel had no doubt that she loved to see him coughing from the smell. "What can I say the life of an Enforcer trainee is hard and grueling."


Axel dared not to waste time, he knew that Jazmin with her tomboyish self wasn't at all patient. If he made her wait for to long he would have to endure a even worse punishment, like licking the sweat from her arm pits, or traveling the dark windy cavern of her nostrils, or tying him to a cotton swab to clean the ear wax from her ears. Cleaning her feet may have actually been the lesser of all that bulling.

Axel walked very slowly, as if he where approaching a wild animal. As he drew closer he could feel Jazmins body heat grow stronger.

He reached out with both of his hands and felt the wall of flesh that stood before him. He felt the grooves of skin that made up Jazmins foot.

"Hurry up dust mite message my feet before I really get pissed."


Jazmins voice echoed on the wind and upon hearing it Axel could feel a small chill run down her spine.

["How am I suppose to message meet as big as a mountain."] Axel thought to himself. ["Well I did need something to hit."]

Axel began to climb the mountain of flesh that made up Jazmins toes. As he climbed higher and higher he would ball his fists and punch her toe flesh, releasing all of her anger and frustration with every punch. But it was after the 6th punch that his knuckles began to hurt like crazy.

"The damn skin of a Titan." Axel said looking at his fists that where red with pain.

Axel gritted his teeth, swallowed the pain as he continued his task, it was then that something felt strange, the skin he was grasping to felt different it felt more sticky and the longer he climbed the harder he found to separate his hands from Jazmins skin. Axel could taste salt on his lips, as he looked he found the explanation that he dreaded. Axel with wide eyes found himself glued to Jazmins foot flesh and unable to move as the biggest drop of sweat made its way towards him.

"Oh shit!!!" That was the only thing that Axel could say as his body was swept away by the warm liquid.

Garbed in foot sweat Axel fell for what seemed like miles down towards the grassy ground. With a powerful splash Axel went flying.

Axel coughed up the foul liquid caught in his throat, he ignored the thunderous giggling coming from up above as he wiped his face clean with his arm. The earths shaking grew even greater as Jazmin began to move repositioning herself on the ground.

Jazmin laid on the ground, looking down at the small speck of a man that hid among the grass. Her eyes held a certain sense of boredom mixed in with disappointment.

"I see that you couldn't handle that simple task." Jazmin said with very little care to the little man gasping for air. "You didn't even get to my second foot you little bastard."

Axel eyes where half obscured by the giant breasts that towered over him, casting him in their shadow and just beyond those monumental hills was the face of the strongest Titan Axel had ever known.

"If you are going to be so useless Axel then maybe I should just crush you now." Jazmin said hovering her finger over the little dot that was Axel.

Axel watched as the massive finger descended towards him ever so slowly. He gazed and marveled at the detail of flesh that hovered over him, flesh that could crush steel, he beheld Jazmins nail that could split apart whole entire non Titan buildings.

Axel felt no fear, he didn’t even feel nervous as the giant finger grew near, for Axel knew that Jazmin even though rude, barbaric, and the biggest bully ever, wasn’t a killer. There where times she took a joke to far granted but it never would result in a person being injured or killed.

Axels blind faith was rewarded as the finger that threatened his life stopped only a few feet away from him.

Jazmin brought her finger up to her mouth, and brought it out covered in saliva.

Axel lost all hope as the Meteor sized digit once again fell towards him. He closed his eyes and felt a hard and heavy weight press him down into the ground, and without warning he was carried hundreds of feet into the air.

“Lucky you little man…” Jazmin brought her finger up towards her face and smiled at the little dot stuck in her saliva. “Lucky you little man I still have plans for you.”

Axel didn’t like the sound of that, and he knew that was to come next. It was same thing that always happened when he failed to finish a task from Jazmin.

Jasmin began to smirk. “Well I think its time for punishment little man.”

“Shit.”

***

CHECK OUT THE NEW COMIC PATREON ONLY!


Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234


see the last pic on my Patreon!