- Text Size +
Greg regained consciousness with the entirety of his body pressed against slightly clammy flesh as his entire world was spinning. Nothing made sense and it was impossible for him to gain his bearings as his entire world shook. Suddenly the world opened up beneath him as he plummeted into all encompassing darkness. 
He lands roughly on several objects, immediately sustaining injuries across his body. Once he came to a rest on what felt like leather he noticed that the very floor he was laying on was rocking rhythmically. Just as he was trying to stand he heard something sliding through the darkness then slam into his chest, throwing him to the ground. Then immediately the floor shifts and Greg tumbles end over end, rolling over multiple oddly shaped objects further bruising his body. This tumbling continued until his body was propped up against a wall of the same material as the floor, he grabbed around for anything he could use to secure his position. As luck would have it he found a thick pole that he could utilize as a staff to pin himself up against the leather wall.
Having achieved some stability Greg fights to maintain his balance. What the fuck happened? He could hear the rustling of many large objects sitting about, colliding and rolling. Occasionally hard objects smash into him; he manages to stay up, using whatever pole he was holding as a makeshift crutch. The last thing he could remember was... Allison.Where was she? Where was he? In pitch black he had no clue as to his location, he could faintly hear a deep and regular thud behind all the clattering. Suddenly, the floor fell away from him and he was in the air, falling. He lost his grip on his crutch and his chest landed right on it, knocking the wind out of him; he thought he felt a crack in his ribs. He rolled over onto his back and sucked air in a deep, gasping breath.
It was at this point that blinding light rained down on Greg accompanied by a grinding, zipping noise. Weakly,  he raised a hand to cover his eyes, squinting into the sky, far above him he saw an opening, a giant... face? Allison's face! He could barely make out the details of her face silhouetted by a light behind it. A wicked smile of excitement it wore, her hand dropped into his cave, her index finger and thumb grabbing a granola bar not far from him then her pinky and ring finger scooped him up deftly and pressed him against her palm. Effortlessly he was lifted out of her purse, like a toy by a hook swung across an unbelievable distance and carelessly dropped on a counter. As Greg looked around he quickly recognized his surroundings, it was the kitchen in the house Allison and Olivia shared.
Greg watched, dumbfounded, as Allison walked away toward the other corner of the kitchen, casually opening her granola bar. She had a bounce to her step that was usually not present, and briefly Greg appreciated the way her ass jiggled with each step.  Greg stood, noticing his nakedness, feeling the soreness of his ribs and every muscle,  covered himself and shouted at Allison, "How did you do this!? Why!" She took a bite of her snack, apparently ignoring him, "This is so crazy... I'm dreaming, I have to be." He thinks to himself. But he also reminds himself that he has never felt this much pain in a dream.
"It's gonna take a while to prepare and cook you," She said while chewing messily, "and I am fucking starving, Greg! I always need a snack while I prepare dinner."
Greg's head spun at what he heard and his legs collapsed. "What the fuck did you say?"
"Oh my God Greg, this is so fucking exciting!" Greg barely registers what is occurring, but Allison moves with energetic determination, turning on the air fryer and adjusting the settings with her free hand. She walks back over to Greg, takes another bite of her granola bar and drops it next to Greg, nearly landing it right on top of him. The half that remained was still bigger than Greg's diminutive form. Allison continued across the kitchen without so much as glancing at Greg. Greg walked over to the discarded candy bar, astonished as the reality of his new size set in. It lay on it's side, half consumed. It lay at it's lowest possible height, half wrapped and half exposed, yet still he could barely see over it. He reached his hand out to touch it and just as he was about to touch the wrapper, Allison's hand swooped down, her fingers passing meets inches in front of his face, lifting the snack up and away towards Allison's mouth where her teeth broke it in two, her enormous visage never ceased movement, rushing beyond Greg's spot on the counter. In her other hand she is carrying a plastic produce bag, the contents of which she dumps out on a cutting board. Greg is finally starting to regain his wits. He runs over to Allison and the cutting board as she grabs a knife and starts cutting what Greg recognizes as jalapeños. "Allison," he breaks out into a sprint,  "Allison!" He waves his hands hoping to get her attention. Heedless to whatever noises he can make, Allison continues to cut the stems off and slice the jalapeños in half, until, that is,  he got to the edge of the cutting board. "Sit down tiny man!" Allison shouts as she smacks him with the flat of her jalapeño covered knife. Allison watches Greg collapse and laughs. "You're so fucking pathetic." Allison then continues to cut the remaining jalapeños. Greg picks himself up, shocked at his vulnerability. "What are you doing Allison!"Allison stops cutting and looks to Greg. "Seriously!? I already told you, bitch! Olivia told me all about your fetishes, and I found your vore fetish particularly fascinating." With that Allison grabbed the remaining piece of her granola bar and forced it into her mouth, chewing dramatically. "Honestly," She said, mouth full, "eating you is all I can think about." She swallows the last of the bar and smiles at Greg. With that, Greg sprints away in fear.
"Oh no you don't!" Allison shouts. She drops her knife and her hand shoots at Greg, picking him up. "You are gonna stay put like a good boy." Allison carried Greg's body over the cutting board and dropped him in a jalapeño half. She then picked up the knife, pointed it at Greg with an exaggerated face of anger,  "STAY!" She shouted,  as though he were a dog. Between being tossed around like a doll and threatened with a kitchen utensil larger than a claymore Greg was shaking in fear, immobilized as he felt the cool interior of the jalapeñosquish underneath his buttocks. He stared as Allison walked to the fridge and retrieved something from it's depths. She deftly opens the packaging, using the knife to scoop out a portion of it's contents. Cream cheese. Without hesitation Allison pressed the cold cheese into the jalapeño and across Greg's quaking form. The chill of the cream jolted Greg back to reality. He was stuck to the inside of a spicy vegetable by fake cheese! He tried to stand up--------to move--r08;--------To even wiggle, to no avail. Greg was forced to watch as Allison gave the same treatment to each split jalapeño, humming as she worked. Occasionally she would glance at Greg, stuck in her cheese, and shake her head with a smile, almost not believing her own reality, pleased at her ability to imprison this man who once stood more than a foot above her. She then returned to the fridge to retrieve another item, this time Greg could recognize the next piece of his coffin: bacon. Allison continued on her merry way, not even choosing to wrap Greg first, clearly knowing that he can't go anywhere, instead the first slide she removed from the package went around the jalapeño power nearest her. She continued along, humming, smiling at Greg, occasionally sticking her tongue out at him. Greg continued the struggle, despite its futility. The thought that this was his fetish IRL barely registered to him at this point. He could feel the cheese loosen around him and hope springing into his heart anew. Just as he was about to get his hand loose Allison picked up his pod and wrapped him tightly with bacon, just barely leaving his face exposed."This is so… awesome!" Allison shouts. "I NEVER would have thought this would work!" She set him down on the tray and continued to wrap the other poppers. Greg heard a beep that he knew well, the air fryer was ready for him. "Oh yes!" Allison cheered, "Time to cook up you delicious morsels." She skipped over to the fryer in the corner of the kitchen and opened the lid. Greg and Olivia had cooked many dinners in that, they had even roleplayed him bring cooked in the on occasion.  But now, he was terrified. Allison cried out in shock as she attempted to pick up the metal insert inside the air fryer. "Dammit!" She exclaims, sucking on her fingertips. "That is so fucking hot! I would never want to go in there..." She glanced to Greg wickedly, "you do though, right?""No!" Everything came rushing out at once, maybe she would finally listen.  "Allison! Please! I don't want this, I don't know what Olivia told you but I don't want to be eaten!" "Oh?" Allison smirks as she walks toward him. "Are you saying my sister would lie about something as fucking weird as this? Where would she even get the idea?  I found a lot of wierd shit online after I knew what to look for, but I had never heard of your perverted fantasy before she told me." "Yes! Yes, she must have been lying, who would be into this? I'm not! Please let me go, change me back!" Allison laughs."I'll tell you what, little treat." Her abdomen was pressed against the counter top, a portion of her belly exposed, showing off her belly button piercing,  her beautiful face towering over him. "If you admit to me that you want to be eaten, that not only that you have roleplayed this same scenario with my sister, but that you actually have secretly fantasized about being eaten by... me," her eyebrows raised suggestively, "Then maybe, just maybe, I will wait till my sister gets home and let her decide what we'll do with you."Greg's mind rushed with thoughts. Olivia was never eager to roleplay, but she had grown used to his fetish and indulged him in it often. But if she actually found him like this, she would help, certainly. Yet, he would be admitting to this clearly psychotic woman that he wanted to meet his end inside of her. But otherwise... he would meet that end anyway, it was his only hope. "Ok... fine... Allison, I have a vore fetish. I'm aroused when I imagine being..." He was very much aware of being part of an appetizer, "eaten." That last word was barely whispered. "What was that?"Greg tried to calm his nerves, this is the way out. Maybe she was just bullying him, all she wants is for him to admit how weird he is. "I want to be eaten by you Allison!" He shouts out with his eyes closed. "Ha HA!" She claps her hands together realism while jumping. "You have no idea how WET that makes me!" Allison grabs the cutting board all of the poppers were laying on and carries it over to the air fryer. "I'll tell you what Greg, you were wasted on Olivia, but don't worry! We're gonna fix that right now and put you to good use."Greg was stunned. "What?" She didn't hear him. "Allison!" He shouts, watching the air fryers approach. "Allison! You said you would wait for Olivia!""I am, silly! Once she gets back I'll let her choose who gets to eat you. You were always gonna get cooked!"Greg loses his mind at this point and begins struggling and screaming wildly. If he had been silent, he would have heard the front door open and bang shut. Allison recklessly slides all of the poppers into the air fryer, Greg screaming all the while, and shuts the lid quickly, hoping Olivia didn't hear the screams.The heat was so intense it was all he could think of. He could feel the hair on his head begin to curl away. Though he could see nothing everything felt bright. He screamed as loud as he could, pain becoming his world. Time became meaningless immediately. Everything was meaningless. He thrashed about more violently than he ever thought he could. He didn't even notice the return of the light, or Olivia's face above him turning from delight to shock as she saw her boyfriend thrashing about inside his prison. Quickly,  she pulled him out, slightly burning her hands in the process. Greg's world became ice cold as he left the hell fryer and his vision went dark.