- Text Size +

Towards the first night of Garrick and Marvin’s time as her slave, Liza retired to her bed fully naked. She had one candle lit by her night table and another on a small shelf on the opposite side, their cozy lights flickering weakly.

Liza breathed out deeply. “Slaves, you know the routine. This huge body you see is tending to all our needs, providing for us all. Thank me. Relieve my body of all its tension.”

“Yes, Mommy!” Liza lay on her back, sprawled out in a neutral position, and the slaves spread out along the outline of her enormous body and got to work. Their arms hugging and massaging, their mouths kissing, they spread their prickling tugs over her skin. Garrick and Martin did not. They weren’t adamant in their resistance, but they didn’t notice any downside either. So they remained where they were, relaxing.

“Slave Six and Seven,” Liza called out. “Mommy did tell you of disciplinary measures, did she not? I am kind, but strict when necessary.”

“What do these disciplinary measures entail?” Garrick asked. The straightforward nature of his question, the lack of using her demanded title, it compounded to an annoyance that made Liza snap her finger, so the slaves stepped back from her body. She got out of the bed.

“I believe only a demonstration can do the job at this point.”

“No, wait,” Martin said. “Just tell us, uh, Mommy.”

Liza scuffled through drawer, presenting her enormous ass as she bent over. She got a length of thread, and as she sorted it straight, had her eyes at a point on the wall above the head of her bed. Garrick found the focus of her stare, a set of blunt hooks on the wall. He already imagined the numerous positions they could end up in, and none of them were pleasing.

A few minutes later, tied up in their new bindings, Garrick and Martin hung suspended from the hooks. The ropes wound around their forearms, over the hardgum, somewhat kind in its dispersing of weight, but nonetheless leaving them terribly uncomfortable. There was a tiny projection underneath their feet to kick onto, though it was a few inches long, not enough to properly put their heels and stand on.

Liza patted her hands together. “The misbehaving slaves spend the night there. The good slaves get to sleep on Mommy’s bed. I hope tomorrow looks different for the two of you, or else the night won’t.” Liza crawled back onto her bed. “I’m sorry, Slaves. Mommy hasn’t given you all her time today, but you know how it’s like when we have new members.”

“We understand, Mommy.”

“But Mommy will reward you now.” She rotated her palms upward, presenting herself. “Worship Mommy’s body to your heart’s content.”

They happily skipped away, dispersing across her body, like leeches they picked a spot on her body where their mouths remained. They remained local, two of them staying near her thighs, two by her feet, and one up at her breast. Garrick and Marvin could hear the wet pops from their mouths releasing a strong suck on her toes, breast, thighs, and any other chunk of the firm flesh available to them. There was a lot to choose from.

“Aaaah,” Liza moaned, a gentle and protracted one. She settled back on her pillow, surrendering. “The perfect end to a day. You know the reward. Once Mommy is asleep, you may touch yourselves. Until then, there is a job to do.”

Garrick and Marvin had to listen to it all. If they had been left like this but in another room, the punishment would lose its bite. Now the contrast wasn’t just between their discomfort and the comfort of a bed, it was the contrast between their cold, bare loneliness, and the warm love the rest of them were sharing on the bed. As they hung and the minutes passed, they began to cherish the chance to cuddle up against her thigh, even recalling fondly when they’d been underneath her foot by the lake and she jerked them off.

The two couldn’t fall asleep. Even if they found a half-decent foothold against the ledge and scored a slight angle on which they reclined their backs against the wall, they couldn’t block out the noise of their worship, the sound of her moans, a constant reminder of what they didn’t have.

Eventually, the moans were noticeably absent, the sound of their mouths against her flesh the only thing left. Liza’s head was sideways against the pillow, limp and fast asleep. The slaves indulged in their promised reward. Slave Two sucked on her big toe while thrusting his manhood into her foot, needing no more than a few seconds to cum. Slave One spent his ejaculation on her other foot, while Slave Three and Four had theirs on her breast. Slave Five, Harry, buried his face between her pussy and stroked himself into a swift ejaculation. All five of them fell asleep afterward. Only then could Garrick and Martin have their own try at sleeping, though it was difficult, the bindings pulling at their shoulders and wrists, their feet constantly losing grip and sent into a faint dangle, having to find the ledge again. Their sleep was fractured, dozing off for half an hour or so before coming to again, needing another half hour to return to sleep.

“Hey, you awake?” Martin whispered.

“Yeah.” The candles had died down, the moonlight radiant and revealing the silhouette of the curtains. “Where the fuck have we ended up?”

“I don’t know.” Martin shimmied into a slightly more manageable position. “Can’t imagine we were planning to scavenge Eron. One horny giant pales in comparison to the dangers there, yet here we are. I told Harry, and he said this might have been a blessing in disguise. Saved us from an expedition that could have ended us.”

“How much better is this?”

“We’re not dead, nor are we in any danger. She’s not looking to kill us, she’s just a nymphomaniac.”

“Just?” Garrick snorted. “Those are Harry’s words. He might be the most reasonable of the bunch, but that’s a low standard. I was expecting to bring him over to reason, and I still mean to, but he’s closer to Slave One to Four than he is to us.”

“Sure. But listen, I’m not some prisoner of war who’s fervently patriotic here. There is no test of loyalty. I just want to sleep on a bed, so I’m doing what she wants tomorrow to get that.”

“You’re going to call her Mommy?”

“Why do you say it like that? It’s not that deep, Garrick. I’m not fine with our situation, and I’ll throw myself at any chance to escape. But for now, we’re locked in our hardgum, she’s a lot bigger than us, there’s not much to do. The solution won’t come in a day.”

“Whatever.” Garrick shifted his shoulders, establishing an angle against the wall. “Just help me look for a strong force that could break the hardgum. If we can get them dry and hard, we can crack them apart.”

“I’ll keep my eyes open.” Martin didn’t sound optimistic, but Garrick had to settle for that.

“Man, imagine the dreams we had, of returning from Eron with fortune.”

“Don’t remind me,” Martin said. “I thought I’d make my mother proud for once.”

“I wanted to be the man my father tried to make me, one who provides. Instead, I’m a goddamn foot slave.” Both of them exchanged a short laugh. Naturally, none of them said any more, drifting off towards sleep, or more correctly that half-awake state where they dozed in and out of consciousness or sometimes wondered if they had spent the last half hour asleep or not. Their sleep was so fractured they tracked the progression of sunrise upon the curtains, from silvery moonlight to the glow of dawn, and they fell into their deepest sleep near dawn.

“Morning, my slaves.” They expected Liza to be on her bed, calling to everyone. But she stood, eyes on Garrick and Martin hanging from the walls. None of the other slaves were present, perhaps in another room. The bed had a proper dark stain in the lower half, and Liza had put on a green dress, altogether revealing that Garrick and Martin had slept through the morning. “How was your night?”

“Terrible,” Garrick croaked, his neck and shoulders aching.

“Mommy doesn’t want to punish you. But if you’re misbehaving and not listening, it must come to this. Right?”

“Right…”

“How about this, I’ll let you boys down and give you another couple of hours on the bed, let you sleep to noon. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course.”

Martin was quick to add, “Yes, Mommy.”

The word made her nod to herself with an impressed smile. “Disciplining works wonders, it seems.” Liza reached forward and pinched their ropes, freeing them from the hooks. Not until they touched the wooden floor did their shoulders groan in relief, both falling to their knees gratefully.

However, and not to any surprise, ten graceful toes rose and fell rhythmically ahead of them, playing a tune against the wooden floor. “Come and kiss Mommy’s toes, and ask for forgiveness. Then you get another couple of hours on the bed. Or, Mommy could put you back up to hang on the wall.”

Martin staggered forward immediately, and Garrick had his moment of hesitation. But no, in that moment, a soft surface to lay upon was all he wanted. Martin dipped his head into the gap between her third and second toe, letting loose a row of kisses. “We’re sorry, Mommy.”

Garrick got the big toe of her other foot, puckering his lips and giving that creamy flesh his obedience. “We won’t do it again.” With a delay, he added, “Mommy.”

Liza looked proudly at her work. Even though Garrick did it all with his head still in the game, his mind sharp and on the lookout for any way out, he couldn’t help but wonder how he behaved now as opposed to yesterday. In a single day, he’d travelled far across the spectrum, and he wondered if all the other slaves had started this way as well.