- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

!!! The main character's dislike of children, described in the story, does not correspond to my personal attitude towards them. It is added to the story for the sake of the sharpness of the plot.

The wrapper wasn't wrapped very tightly and I managed to get out pretty quickly. But I was still in the buttoned pocket, so all I had to do was sit at the bottom of this dark rag bag. Through the jacket, I could hear Alice talking cheerfully with her mother about something. She didn't even seem to be thinking about me. I had time to assess my situation. My eyes had already gotten used to the darkness and I saw that I was sitting among some crumbs, probably from cookies. Although, they were big for me. And also... I realized that I was completely naked! It's a shame, because the girl saw me like this. And she will see more, because I have nowhere to take clothes now. It was quite cold outside, and I had to freeze quickly without clothes, even being in the jacket pocket. But through the thickness of the jacket, I was warmed by the warmth that came from my abductor. I found myself thinking that I was quite comfortable here. Or rather, my body was comfortable. But I understood with my head that I was absolutely defenseless, trapped, completely at the mercy of a child! And I hate children!!! They have a terrible temper. And they don't care about the feelings of others, and especially those who can't offend them in return. I was afraid to imagine what this little girl was going to do to me. She doesn't know me as a person. I'm nothing to her. A toy, no more. She definitely won't care about my comfort. I was torn apart with annoyance that I was in such a situation.


It took about an hour and Alice and her mother came home. She took off her jacket, took off her shoes, and then opened her pocket. Taking me out of there, she said softly:


- I'm not up to you yet, sit here.


With these words, the girl took off her white sock, brought me to her foot, wrapped two toes around me and put the sock back on. The pungent smell of smelly feet hit me in the nose. The skin around me was slightly damp. Since the sock was white, it was quite light here, and I could clearly see the pieces of dirt that had accumulated between her fingers. It was terrible! I didn't want to smell it, but I needed to breathe. I didn't want to feel the touch of a dirty foot on my body, but I had nowhere to go from here. 


Alice walked around the house for a while. Although I was in a relatively safe place - between her toes, part of my body sometimes fell under the foot itself. I felt the whole weight of the girl on me. She probably weighed about 30 kg, but for me such a little weight felt like a whole ton! It's a wonder she didn't crush me. I think that with the decrease in my body, my endurance to physical impact has increased. Maybe something else has changed in my body, I don't know yet. Finally, the girl sat down on a chair. She wasn't tall, so her legs were dangling in the air. I could rest. I heard Alice take out her notebooks, textbooks, pencil case, and start writing something. I realized that she was doing homework for school. Her feet must have frozen while she was walking. Alice's feet were cold, much colder than my body. She obviously liked the fact that I was warmer then her feet because she suddenly squeezed me tightly with her fingers so that as much of her skin as possible touched my body. Then she began to roll me and squeeze me between all her toes in turn. At some point, my face was trapped in the very depths, my nose pressed tightly against the bridge between her fingers - this is the most smelly place of the feet! I could hardly breathe, and all the air that I did inhale was saturated with this terrible smell as much as possible. I couldn't see her expression, but I could feel with my whole body how the girl was enjoying warming her little toes on me. Most of all, I was annoyed that a weak 9-year-old girl, who would normally be afraid of one of my strict looks, was literally wiping her feet on me, an adult strong man, and I had no way to forbid her. 


About an hour later, Alice finished her homework and went to dinner. By this time, by the way, the temperature of her feet and my body had leveled off. I heard several voices: Alice's mom, dad, and another child's voice. It looks like there is another child in the family. He/she sounds younger than Alice, but it's hard to tell if he's a boy or a girl.


After dinner, Alice came back into the room and I heard the door close on the latch. Finally, the girl took off her socks and pulled me out of her toes. I was able to breathe in fresh air and look around the room. It was in pink and white tones, there was a white table with school things by the window and a pink chair next to it. Also, there was a wardrobe, a bed and a small table near the bed. Ponies and princesses were painted on the light pink wallpaper. A typical room for a girl from elementary school. 


- Well, do you like my room? Now this is your room too, you will live here with me, - Alice said, holding me in her hand and showing the room from the height of her height. By the way, my height before the incident was 183 cm. Having estimated the height from which I was looking now, I assume that Alice's height is about 130 cm.


This phrase made me uneasy. I'm an adult man, I don't want to live in a child, especially in a girly room. But there seems to be no choice. At the same moment Alice noticed that I was completely naked.


- And aren't you ashamed to be naked in front of a girl?


I blushed. Alice giggled when she saw my embarrassment.

- Okay, we'll pick up some clothes for you. Not today. And now I want to watch anime, please don't bother me.